Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

CJNator

Awards
Until I stop cutting I'll just update on the cut. Nothing will happen to my lifts till I'm done.

CJNator

Awards
I'll be weighting in on Friday and also getting finger printed for my concealed carry permit!

CJNator

Awards
161 this morning! I can't understand how I got so fat, that estrogen spike while bulking really did a number on me lol.

CJNator

Awards
Tomorrow I'll be ending my cut so I'll weight in then throw up final pictures. I'll be going into maintenance as of Monday then lean bulk in my pct. I've dropped 15lbs in month while holding most my strength. I'm disappointed in this Osta product and wish I paid more for one that was definitely legit. Will look into strength programs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow I'll be ending my cut so I'll weight in then throw up final pictures. I'll be going into maintenance as of Monday then lean bulk in my pct. I've dropped 15lbs in month while holding most my strength. I'm disappointed in this Osta product and wish I paid more for one that was definitely legit. Will look into strength programs.
15 lbs x month without strength loss is optimal, I guess!

CJNator

Awards
15 lbs x month without strength loss is optimal, I guess!
Lol it definitely was, that's one reason I'll always take Osta on a cut. Having to cut down on the lifting to minimize any possible injury from lack of calories to recover sucks but necessary imo. Now that I'm in a more balanced setting I'll be able to maintain counting calories, I'll just need to buy containers for my food.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Hopefully I'll lean out a bit more before I bulk.
Why not wait a little to bulk and maintain weight at 160 for a few months? For me, what I learned, is that the cut to bulk plan is counterproductive... I gain as much BF as LBM when I go into a surplus too fast

Let your body adjust to having lower BF.. just my .2 centavos

CJNator

Awards
Why not wait a little to bulk and maintain weight at 160 for a few months? For me, what I learned, is that the cut to bulk plan is counterproductive... I gain as much BF as LBM when I go into a surplus too fast

Oh yea I'll be maintaining for a month then add in calories in the pct.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This makes more sense to me. mmorso knows about fat. And chicks. Well, fat chicks.

CJNator

Awards
So idk if I ate maintenance today but I counted my calories close to it. Also yesterday I freaked out and bought a large Pizza Hut pizza with pepperoni, bacon, sausage, and jalapeño peppers on it, garlic knots stuffed with cheese, and cinnamon sticks. Ate everything except half the pizza, today I ate half the pizza BUT I still had calories left. The calories I tracked were just large pepperoni pizza so the I assume the last calories were filled with the other toppings.

Deadlifts
315x2
365x2x3

Bench press
135x5
205x2x3

Shoulder DB Press
70x2x10

Calve press
90x50
90x30

Chin ups, push ups, and crunches
BWx12,20,12
BWx11,15,10
BWx10,11,8

I'm running almost everyday, I'd walk to a track which is a mile and half walk. I'd jog 2 miles or run 1 mile then walk back. Let's see how this month goes with the extra calories.

CJNator

Awards
Taking a bit of a brake, my back starting hurting(possibly from scoliosis) and as I was doing leg extensions my knee popped and I was in a little bit of pain so I stopped after that. I guess I've been running too much.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking a bit of a brake, my back starting hurting(possibly from scoliosis) and as I was doing leg extensions my knee popped and I was in a little bit of pain so I stopped after that. I guess I've been running too much.
You are getting old, buddy! :)

CJNator

Awards
Took off these couple of days, I'll be starting off going back to the 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off split.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
365x2x5

Leg extensions
120x2x7

Underhand lat pulldowns
200x2x10

Stand calf press
45x a bunch

Pull ups
BWx a bunch(I'll start recording the amount)

Didn't do too much but I'll be adding a bit more. Also I'll be doing cardio on my off days, I don't want to keep going to sleep late at night

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x7
185x2x5

OHP
135x2x5

Incline Flies
40x2x10

Shoulder DB Press
60x2x10

Push ups
BWx17
BWx2x15
BWx11
BWx8,5,3,3,2

Planks

Shin splint is evolving, now I have a red mark on my shin that constantly feels bruised. Definitely can't run now or at least till it calms down. Chest was sore from yesterday for some reason lol I assume the deadlifts gave my pecs a good stretch, I didn't push it in the gym but I definitely had a good workout.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x2
375x2x5

Leg extensions(shin was acting up)
120x10

Underhand lat pulldown
200x10
200x9

Leg press for calfs
360x10,9,7,5,

Pull ups
BWx12,11,10,9,8,7
BWx10
BWx7,5
BWx8

I don't remember the rest of the reps after that

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, you are getting good at pull ups, haha!

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x5
205x2x5

OHP
145x5
144x3

Incline Flies
40x2x10

Shoulder DB Press
65x10
65x9

Push ups
BWx20,10,4,3,3,2
BWx10,5,3,1
BWx8,6,2
I don't remember the rest

A bunch of planks

Did a bunch of stretching and foam rolling after. Today I felt like I tweaked my left butt cheek lol so I have to incorporate this every lifting day. Foam rolling hurt so much yet felt so good lol all my muscles are tightened up, I definitely need to do this regularly.

CJNator

Awards
I redid my last back and legs workout with almost the same reps each set. Calfs were so sore, I haven't lifted such a heavy load like that in a while. Stretching and foam rolling felt great and painful, my quads are so tight man the pain felt so good I felt like I needed a gag while doing them lmaoo.

CJNator

Awards
What's everyone's thoughts on a mechabol cycle?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's everyone's thoughts on a mechabol cycle?
As far as I know its similar to turinabol. The "methyl" in "Methylclostebol" indicates more liver toxicity.
If its like t-bol, it should be awesome with minimal DHT sides like hair loss. How would you manage suppression?
What test base do you have in mind?

CJNator

Awards
As far as I know its similar to turinabol. The "methyl" in "Methylclostebol" indicates more liver toxicity.
If its like t-bol, it should be awesome with minimal DHT sides like hair loss. How would you manage suppression?
What test base do you have in mind?
Well i have no clue how it would effect me. Do you think a test base would be needed?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i have no clue how it would effect me. Do you think a test base would be needed?
If its like t-bol, you probably could run it 3-4 weeks without a test base, like most AAS orals. T-bol is less anabolic than test per mg -and almost zero androgenic, meaning a test base would be most beneficial, as your natural test declines with time and t-bol is less anabolic, know what I mean?

Consider using a low dose TD Trest as a base, it should be no problem for DHT sides. A clomid/nolva -or torem PCT is mandatory.

I would run it for at least 6 weeks , 8 weeks max with Nac and Tudca.

Edit: Also, no AI would be needed, if it's comparable to T-bol and the Trest is kept low, have it on hand just in case...

CJNator

Awards
If its like t-bol, you probably could run it 3-4 weeks without a test base, like most AAS orals. T-bol is less anabolic than test per mg -and almost zero androgenic, meaning a test base would be most beneficial, as your natural test declines with time and t-bol is less anabolic, know what I mean?

Consider using a low dose TD Trest as a base, it should be no problem for DHT sides. A clomid/nolva -or torem PCT is mandatory.

I would run it for at least 6 weeks , 8 weeks max with Nac and Tudca.

Edit: Also, no AI would be needed, if it's comparable to T-bol and the Trest is kept low, have it on hand just in case...
Hmm I'll have to think about it then, I don't have the money for all the extras now and I'm not sure if it'll be worth it.

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x5
205x2x5

OHP
145x5
145x4

Incline DB Flies
40x2x10

DB Shoulder press
65x2x10

Push ups SS band face pulls

BWx20 to 10,12 to 9,10 to 9
BWx15 to 15, 10 to 10, 10 to 9
BWx12 to 15, 10 to 8, 8 to 4

Planks

Foam rolling and stretching

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty decent OHP and DB Shoulder presses!! Are your shoulders showing some size?

CJNator

Awards
Pretty decent OHP and DB Shoulder presses!! Are your shoulders showing some size?
I'll throw up a pic in the AM and a weight in. Not sure if I've even gained any weight lol.

CJNator

Awards
So I'm 164.6(got a new scale), I'm just fuller then the last picture and possibly a little leaner.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are leaner, -or looking leaner.

CJNator

Awards
You are leaner, -or looking leaner.
Might just be glycogen retention from intaking more calories, maybe a little more fat loss from added sets and exercises but I'll be adding in cardio again. Shin has recovered from all the crazy running.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say leaner also. And shoulders do look more pronounced. I'd call it a win!

CJNator

Awards
I would say leaner also. And shoulders do look more pronounced. I'd call it a win!
I hope so lol and thanks, as long as my strength goes up from here I'll have no complaints....unless I get fat again lol I'll have to watch what I eat better.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x2
385x3x3

Leg extensions
100x15
100x14

Lat pulldown
200x10
200x8

Calve press
360x15,10,8,7,6,4,3

Pull ups(8-10 seconds)
BWx12,4,3,3,2
BWx10,3,2,2

Ab rollers and stretching.

Did no cardio lol I can do it after work or on my off days.

CJNator

Awards
Bench press(I forgot I changed the rep range)
205x2x5

OHP
145x5
145x4

Incline Flies
45x2x10

Shoulder DB Press
65x10
65x8

Push ups
BWx20,10,4,7,6,3,4,4,2
BWx12,6,3,2,2,2

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x2
395x3x3

Leg extensions
120x12
120x10

Lat pulldown
200x10
200x7

Calve press
360x20,10,5,4,5,5,5,5

Pull ups- I don't remember how many I did

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deadlifts
315x2
395x3x3

Leg extensions
120x12
120x10

Lat pulldown
200x10
200x7

Calve press
360x20,10,5,4,5,5,5,5

Pull ups- I don't remember how many I did
Seems you took a revenge on those poor calves, LOL.

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
185x3
225x3x3

OHP
145x3x3

Incline Flies
45x2x10

Shoulder DB Press
65x2x10

Push ups
BWx20,10,6,5,6,4

CJNator

Awards
Deadlift
315x3
395x3x3

Leg extensions
120x2x10

Underhand lat pulldown
200x10
200x8

Calf press
270x20,10,5,4,4

Called it after that, I was a bit tired and I wanted to go home and read.

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
185x2
215x3x3

OHP
145x3x3

Incline Flies
45x2x10

DB shoulder press
70x10 or 12
70x8

Damn gym was so packed so I left after that, I need to get back into running lol.

CJNator

Awards
What's everyone's opinion on a 15 week cycle of test E on a cruising dosage? What should I take along side it? I'll do my research after work but I know everyone here will be enough lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's everyone's opinion on a 15 week cycle of test E on a cruising dosage? What should I take along side it? I'll do my research after work but I know everyone here will be enough lol.
Why low dose?
Do a beginners 500mg/w for 12 weeks and have some fun!
0.25-0,5mg adex eod and you are set.

Test prop as kick starter ( D-bol is a bit harsh for a first timer) would be a good idea too.

CJNator

Awards
Why low dose?
Do a beginners 500mg/w for 12 weeks and have some fun!
0.25-0,5mg adex eod and you are set.

Test prop as kick starter ( D-bol is a bit harsh for a first timer) would be a good idea too.
Yea I was thinking about prop as a kick starter, that's a good idea. I only want to gain some LBM and possibly lose some body fat with minimal side effects. Besides hair loss I'm also a bit worried about losing my temper. I'm not a hot tempered person but I've bottle everything up and I'd rather not snap .