Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

CJNator

Awards
I'm a 1911 fan, followed closely by revolvers. But I've probably put more rounds through my Ruger Mark III .22 pistols than all the others I have.
Nice I've been actually looking at the Springfield EMP 1911 as a concealed carry.
How you feeling CJNator?
I've been good, no more pains on my sides so that's a plus lol. Workouts are a hit and miss but i still keep going. How's have things been with you?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice I've been actually looking at the Springfield EMP 1911 as a concealed carry.

I've been good, no more pains on my sides so that's a plus lol. Workouts are a hit and miss but i still keep going. How's have things been with you?
That EMP is a fantastic feeling gun. I wanted the Concealed Carry Countour in the worst way, but couldn't justify the $1,000 price tag.

CJNator

Awards
That EMP is a fantastic feeling gun. I wanted the Concealed Carry Countour in the worst way, but couldn't justify the $1,000 price tag.
Yea that price is holding me back lol. Did you shoot it?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that price is holding me back lol. Did you shoot it?
Yep. And if you get the chance to, my advice is don't. Unless you are 100% prepared to buy it.

CJNator

Awards
Yep. And if you get the chance to, my advice is don't. Unless you are 100% prepared to buy it.
Lol damn, now i want to buy it . It don't have the money now but if I can buy it I definitely will unless something else better pops up.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
If I was to purchase another handgun, it would probably be between Heckler & Koch and Kimber... 1911 all the way

CJNator

Awards
If I was to purchase another handgun, it would probably be between Heckler & Koch and Kimber... 1911 all the way
Both great companies, 1911 are the way to go if you got the cash, definitely great quality pistols. What handguns do you have?

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x4
205x3x5

DB shoulder Press
85x5
85x0
75x7
75x5

Tricep pushdown
165x10
165x8
165x6

I'm incorporating 10mins of cardio a day to get myself into cardio again.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Both great companies, 1911 are the way to go if you got the cash, definitely great quality pistols. What handguns do you have?
I only have a S&W model 629 3" .44mag Talo exclusive... i also have a Henry .22mag riffle that is the funniest and most accurate gun I've ever shot.. finding .22mag ammo out here is impossible though

CJNator

Awards
I only have a S&W model 629 3" .44mag Talo exclusive... i also have a Henry .22mag riffle that is the funniest and most accurate gun I've ever shot.. finding .22mag ammo out here is impossible though
Nice, I've been thinking about getting a revolver. Do you ever buy ammo online?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was in Cabelas in St Louis a couple weeks ago and they had stacks of CCI 22 mag. I was actually a little surprised to see it. Picked up a couple boxes that I didn't really need.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I've never bought ammo online. Lol out here they laugh when you ask for .22mag... hell they even get employees from the break room, take them out to the front counter, and have you to ask for .22mag ammo again, as they slap their knees and laugh at ya

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never bought ammo online. Lol out here they laugh when you ask for .22mag... hell they even get employees from the break room, take them out to the front counter, and have you to ask for .22mag ammo again, as they slap their knees and laugh at ya
Next time I'm down that way I'll pick some up for you. I only have one 22 mag handgun, so I don't shoot much of it. It was another one of those pointless handguns that I felt I had to have.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uncle has a belt fed machine gun that shoots 22 LR. Drops a 1000 rounds pretty quick. He stock piles 22LR.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time I'm down that way I'll pick some up for you. I only have one 22 mag handgun, so I don't shoot much of it. It was another one of those pointless handguns that I felt I had to have.
Had to wait until I got home from work to post a pic. NAA 22 mag mini revolver. Absolutely no purpose, but it always makes me giggle when I shoot it.

NAA22.jpg

CJNator

Awards
Uncle has a belt fed machine gun that shoots 22 LR. Drops a 1000 rounds pretty quick. He stock piles 22LR.
That's pretty awesome, I'd definitely like to see a pic of that if you can.

CJNator

Awards
I got 1000 round of 9mm brass fmj for a little over 200$, online is the way to go.

CJNator

Awards
Picked up some bronkaid, only 2 months. I'll be doing a heavy cut with Osta then add in FD2 for the pct and onward.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if a mouse ever tries to mug you, you'll be pretty set lol.
I can carry in in the little watch pocket on a pair of jeans!! Thing is loud as fak though

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can carry in in the little watch pocket on a pair of jeans!! Thing is loud as fak though
I had the same, came with a belt buckle where you stick it too.

CJNator

Awards
That's pretty convenient, even if it needs to hit a major artery or organ to kill someone it's better then nothing. I will definitely be getting a pocket sized firearm so I'm not dragging my glock everywhere lol.

CJNator

Awards
Today I didn't hit the gym, sucks not having your own car. I'm suck on other people's schedules and I can't create my own so I can properly diet and go about life. I definitely will be going tomorrow.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I didn't hit the gym, sucks not having your own car. I'm suck on other people's schedules and I can't create my own so I can properly diet and go about life. I definitely will be going tomorrow.
Man, you need to get some wheels! How you gonna impress the ladies?

CJNator

Awards
Man, you need to get some wheels! How you gonna impress the ladies?
For now I'm living by the words of Biggie Smalls "**** bitches, get money" . Lol yea I should be getting some soon, nothing special at all. Actually a junker lol. Also I got my gun today!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For now I'm living by the words of Biggie Smalls "**** bitches, get money" . Lol yea I should be getting some soon, nothing special at all. Actually a junker lol. Also I got my gun today!
Nice. I've got probably 500 rounds of 45 in the basement ready to go. Let me know when you're ready!

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x2
383x3x5

Leg extensions(per leg)
100x2x10
100x8

Lat pulldowns(underhand)
200x10
200x8

Calf press
90x2x20
90x18
90x16

Planks

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x5
215x3x5

OHP
135x3x5

Tricep pushdown
175x2x10

That's really it, didn't do too much cardio but I didn't eat a lot today either strength is gradually increasing but soon it'll be one to cut up real quick!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bench press
135x5
215x3x5

OHP
135x3x5

Tricep pushdown
175x2x10

That's really it, didn't do too much cardio but I didn't eat a lot today either strength is gradually increasing but soon it'll be one to cut up real quick!
Your workouts look , well, ah, like my libido on deca.

CJNator

Awards
Your workouts look , well, ah, like my libido on deca.
Lol yea I've been slacking, without a legitimate day to day schedule my body can't adapt. Once I get a pare of wheels I'll be going 100%!

CJNator

Awards
I've been still lifting, I just keep forgetting to post up my lifts. I most likely should be getting my jeep this Tuesday. Strength is steadily increasing, may need to deload soon, my body isn't feeling 100%.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been still lifting, I just keep forgetting to post up my lifts. I most likely should be getting my jeep this Tuesday. Strength is steadily increasing, may need to deload soon, my body isn't feeling 100%.
PICS when Jeep arrives, mandatory!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What model Jeep???

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going to be a junkier lol 1998 Jeep Cherokee. I got you guys!
You shut your whore mouth! There's no such thing as a junky jeep!!

Doesn't somebody here have a sweet 70's Jeep J-10? I've been dreaming about the camouflaged beast ever since I saw it. Might need to start seriously looking for one

CJNator

Awards
You shut your whore mouth! There's no such thing as a junky jeep!!

Doesn't somebody here have a sweet 70's Jeep J-10? I've been dreaming about the camouflaged beast ever since I saw it. Might need to start seriously looking for one
Lol and maybe go on a search whenever you have the time, I'm sure there's one even if you have to go to a different state.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
305x2
375x3x3

Leg extensions
110x2x10
110x8

Lat pulldown(underhand )
200x10
200x9

Calf press
No clue lol I just banged out 3 Sets of 90lbs for whatever

Planks then cardio

Can't wait to lean out lol I miss being lean and this time I'll stay lean after.

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x10
185x1
225x3x3

OHP
155x3x3

Tricep pushdown
190x2x7

Planks

Concealed carry course tomorrow, soon I'll be able to carry and not have everyone staring at my gun lol. Not sure if open carry is worth it, it make you the first person to be shot if anything went down.

CJNator

Awards
I was too lazy to drive a hour away so I'll be going this coming Saturday at a closer location.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlift
395x3x3

Leg extensions
110x2x10
110x12

Lat pulldown underhand grip
200x10
200x8

Calf press
90x4x20

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x10
225x1
235x3x3

OHP
160x3x3

Tricep pushdown
200x2x7

A bunch of planks, they are getting easier as i keep doing them.
IMG_1490143548.331415.jpg

So I tried out the beta version and loved it, brundel sent me another for free like he said he would in the beginning of the beta testing. I'll be doing three caps a day and getting another bottle with ostarine next week.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
400x3x3

Leg extensions
115x3x10

Lat pulldown underhand
220x8

Calf press
90xidk
90x20

Planks

Workouts have been good, concealed carry course was easy as ****, and I need a new battery for my truck. I've been contemplating about becoming a corrections officer for a couple of years then maybe a merc. I'll have to look into all that before making that jump.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deadlifts
400x3x3

Leg extensions
115x3x10

Lat pulldown underhand
220x8

Calf press
90xidk
90x20

Planks

Workouts have been good, concealed carry course was easy as ****, and I need a new battery for my truck. I've been contemplating about becoming a corrections officer for a couple of years then maybe a merc. I'll have to look into all that before making that jump.
I don't know if this is what you really want, especially the merc thing. You will be a puppet for whoever pays you, from an ethical point of view very questionable.
If you like action, maybe you could join African wildlife protection and kill some of those azzholes who kill rhinos for horns.

CJNator

Awards
I don't know if this is what you really want, especially the merc thing. You will be a puppet for whoever pays you, from an ethical point of view very questionable.
If you like action, maybe you could join African wildlife protection and kill some of those azzholes who kill rhinos for horns.
I'll look into that and I'd be in it for the money and training. I'd look into what I'd be doing before I just jump in into a group.