bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Damn, and it bloats you? Hmmm, I never have that happen with ON Whey.
Have you ever tried All The Whey? I recommend it.
i would deff. give them a try in the future.thanks lungz.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm half made up of ATW Cinnamon Bun :lol: Seriously, that stuff is perfect for my morning pre-WO porridge. I have some wildberry (Blueberry) in-transit, but CB is the deal breaker. Cupcake Batter was fun, but it didn't go well with my porridge.

I've finally finished my meatloaf. It was my "on-the-go" snack during classes, but now that they're over I'm free of it until January, it gets repetitive lol.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
bslick JOHNJESSICA was asking whats in your best interest a four weeker or six weeker? that's up to you brutha.
Exactly......I was just wondering bro.Do what ever your comfortable with my friend. Regaurdless the out-come should be good. Good luck myfriend if you need sumtn just holla, back to the shadows..lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
simple 4weeks otc pct, 6weeks SERM
I'm still waiting...
And what basis can you give this feedback - experience, study, or just some random cerebral flatulence that happened to spill out of your head?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well, lets see he is using another dienolone precursor called trenabol, that means 2 progesterones, if he uses them for 6 WEEKS, that means some major shutdown, He will need a SERM to help block all estrogen receptors from reaking havoc on all newly gained muscle. At 4 weeks, depending on how he feels, he may or may not need a SERm, Now if he took dienedrone by itself, he would be fine with an OTC PCT, does that answer the question.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, lets see he is using another dienolone precursor called trenabol, that means 2 progesterones, if he uses them for 6 WEEKS, that means some major shutdown, He will need a SERM to help block all estrogen receptors from reaking havoc on all newly gained muscle. At 4 weeks, depending on how he feels, he may or may not need a SERm, Now if he took dienedrone by itself, he would be fine with an OTC PCT, does that answer the question.
No, that just opened another can of worms.
What is the sole purpose of a SERM? Does it just block estrogen?
And with this DS, 3 weeks is enough to shut him down.
I think you should just stop giving out advice when you clearly do not know.
And it depends on, "how he feels?" Wow.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Of course 3 weeks is enough to shut him down, I do not know where you are going at about this, really. What do you think is the purpose of PCT, to just keep muscle, wrong, it is to bring back your hormones to a normal state.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course 3 weeks is enough to shut him down, I do not know where you are going at about this, really. What do you think is the purpose of PCT, to just keep muscle, wrong, it is to bring back your hormones to a normal state.
WTF are spitting now?
I could give two-shits to the wind about keeping muscle - it's ALL about bringing your body's homeostasis back to its set point. So an OTC PCT WILL NOT suffice if he is SHUT DOWN.
Product educator?
:toofunny:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OTC PCT such as PCS was designed specifically for EPI (mild PS)...I would not consider OTC PCT for something like Dienedrone!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I call bull-spit right there, My neighbor took furzadrol at high dose, and got shutdown during cycle, He took novedex xt(for crying out loud), and noticed his testes came back to a normal size, and was not shooting blanks, he is living proof of otc pct, and of course PCT is all about homeostasis(normal state).

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I call bull-spit right there, My neighbor took furzadrol at high dose, and got shutdown during cycle, He took novedex xt(for crying out loud), and noticed his testes came back to a normal size, and was not shooting blanks, he is living proof of otc pct, and of course PCT is all about homeostasis(normal state).
Yeah, way to hit me with some scientific studies. :rolleyes:
I'm finished with you. It's a shame that you were chosen to rep for such a great company.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ohh poor baby, you want me to go to google and copy and paste a link, sorry people's personal experience and knowledge from what I have studied at my university says enough. ATD can be underated.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohh poor baby, you want me to go to google and copy and paste a link, sorry people's personal experience and knowledge from what I have studied at my university says enough. ATD can be underated.
I'm actually laughing at you. If you can only copy and paste then you really need help.
Poor baby... :toofunny: - Good one. I guess if you can't answer question, insult people. We'll see each other around the forum.
HahaHaa!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
really? this is new to me. did i miss something drastic?
i got it yesterday to incorperate with my cycle to extend it,and was going to post it before i was going to run it.like a stack towards the end of a 6-weeker?..its another oral.it was not going to be logged because i will be done at 4-weeks.but i was going to run another 2 weeks on my own..but i could log that if you guys would be interested?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
this mornings breakfeast menu looks like this.3-hotcakes,5-link sausages,1-bowl raisin oatmeal,16oz. ice water,18oz. 100%whey shake.

supps-1-dienedrone,2-multi,2-milk thistle,3-fish oils,3-amino's.

w/o plan-rest!(sunday!)

after lunch supp-1-dienedrone,3-amino's,3-fish oil's.

b/b supps-2-arom-x.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BobbyDigital,

What the hell, when do you sleep? Isn't it 4AM there now?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
BobbyDigital,

What the hell, when do you sleep? Isn't it 4AM there now?
i havnt' heard that name in a long time!..LOL..(bobby digital)...yeah it's 4:20 in the morning.i usually get up at this time!..and go on the comp.:)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much sleep do you get on average? If I don't get 8 hrs I'm ruined.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OTC PCT such as PCS was designed specifically for EPI (mild PS)...I would not consider OTC PCT for something like Dienedrone!
Right on Rob! PCS will work for lower dosed Epi and Halo-drol cycles IMO. But with TRN, Phera, or Super-Drol people definitely need a SERM!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
about 6-7 hrs. depends on how tired i am.
Gotta have that sleep my brutha. It's just as anabolic as food is. I utilize power naps very frequently. Almost daily. LOL If I only sleep 5 or 6 hours, I make sure to grab a 2 hour power nap sometime later that day. Log's looking great by the way. Very detailed with frequent updates. My logs need to be done like this. I do more posting in other people's logs than I do my own. ha ha I knew this drone would treat you right. The best is yet to come. Weeks 3 and 4 are where it really starts kicking some major ass!!:thumbsup:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah b,log is lookin' greeeaat, a 6 weeker would be very helpful to all!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Gotta have that sleep my brutha. It's just as anabolic as food is. I utilize power naps very frequently. Almost daily. LOL If I only sleep 5 or 6 hours, I make sure to grab a 2 hour power nap sometime later that day. Log's looking great by the way. Very detailed with frequent updates. My logs need to be done like this. I do more posting in other people's logs than I do my own. ha ha I knew this drone would treat you right. The best is yet to come. Weeks 3 and 4 are where it really starts kicking some major ass!!:thumbsup:
thank you thundergod!..i always incorperate a power nap later in the day.i know what you mean!we need rest..to be our best!:)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, I too was wondering when you sleep...I see posts really late and really early...man I'm a wreck if I don't get roughly 7-8 hours of sleep! especially when I'm training really hard!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
lol, I too was wondering when you sleep...I see posts really late and really early...man I'm a wreck if I don't get roughly 7-8 hours of sleep! especially when I'm training really hard!
i go to bed at 9 ish. and then get up about 4 and jump on the comp.train.jump back on the comp:) i cant stay away from you guy's to long:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with everyone there bro, you need 7-8 hours of deep straight sleep to maximize your gh production.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Family, working out, anabolic minds, sleep! In that order I believe!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
about to hit the road back to san diego...catch up with you guys later!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Great details, lovin' it!! Yeah, i find that I have to take power naps too, if I'm not getting my 8 hours. Sometimes, this forum and video games make that hard,lol.

habit5641

habit5641

Awards
just took my first mdrol. keeping my nolva close just in case

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just took my first mdrol. keeping my nolva close just in case
In case of what?
And why are you using Nolva with M-Drol?
Torem would be a better SERM for that compound, IMO. I've always had successful cycles with those two. If you research it a little more, you probally would see why... ;)
Are you logging your run? I would folow that SOB for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was watching this today

and noticed how daphne is like superhuman hot now, even velma's body now is better than daphne's was 20 years ago...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i think shaggy is juicing!..LOL..

habit5641

habit5641

Awards
In case of what?
And why are you using Nolva with M-Drol?
Torem would be a better SERM for that compound, IMO. I've always had successful cycles with those two. If you research it a little more, you probally would see why... ;)
Are you logging your run? I would folow that SOB for sure.

just in case i get the itchy burning nips when i add the mdrol. i've also used vitex before and it worked well.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Good log bslick. Hows the vascularity?
my delts are a little more shredded,i got more visible veins in my hands,forearms,up to my front delts,was not as visible before.there is a noticable increase in vascularity.thanks for asking royd:)

Last edited:
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
just in case i get the itchy burning nips when i add the mdrol. i've also used vitex before and it worked well.
Tore. is for pct bro, not during cycle. As for itchcy nips, that is from prolactin build up, chaste berry or Mucuna Pruiens will do. Tore. is better than novla for superdrol. The reason being is that is easier on your lipids as well as liver. Superdrol is hard on the liver so why prolong the abuse by using novla. As for dosage, go with 90/60/30/30. For the first 3 days, go up to 120mg.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i think shaggy is juicing!..LOL..
Shaggy is on Cytomel and clen. That's why he's so nervous/anxious. Scooby is taking insulin... he gets himself jacked up when he carbs up with Scooby Snacks.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Tore. is for pct bro, not during cycle. As for itchcy nips, that is from prolactin build up, chaste berry or Mucuna Pruiens will do. Tore. is better than novla for superdrol. The reason being is that is easier on your lipids as well as liver. Superdrol is hard on the liver so why prolong the abuse by using novla. As for dosage, go with 90/60/30/30. For the first 3 days, go up to 120mg.
Good call with the torem... although you can use it on cycle ;) But I wouldn't.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Shaggy is on Cytomel and clen. That's why he's so nervous/anxious. Scooby is taking insulin... he gets himself jacked up when he carbs up with Scooby Snacks.
he's on scooby-drol!..LOL..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
IM having this for breakfeast. 3 eggs,2 slice ham,2 scoops rice,1 bowl oatmeal w/raisins,16oz. ice water,18oz.whey shake.

supp-1 dienedrone(split),2-milk thistle,2-multi,3-fish oils,3-amino's.

flat bench-4 sets of 5-272lbs.
flat bar curls-4 sets of 10-104lbs
flat bar s/shrugs-4 sets of 10-184lbs
flat bar military press-4 sets of 10-179lbs
dips-4 sets of 20

post w/o supp.-1 dienedrone,3-amino's,3-fish oils.

before bed supps.-2-arom-x.

note-my delts are a little more shredded,i got more visible veins in my hands,forearms,up to my front delts,was not as visible before.there is a noticable increase in vascularity!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro, beatin up the chest I see.