• Established
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:
Morning Cardio
3 RPM
This is where my shin splints fvcked my run up!! And my mood for the rest of the he day!

Back
3RPM
3 Drive
Great stuff but stopped short and didnt do tri's I really just wasn feeling it!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 25:
hahahha just finished my end of the year assignment which was due today but I skipped class to finish! lol I hadnt even started, I began last night at around 1130pm and popped RPMs throughout the night and fell asleep at 7am and started back working on it at 930am and just finished(still have 1 essay), but basically im done!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25:
hahahha just finished my end of the year assignment which was due today but I skipped class to finish! lol I hadnt even started, I began last night at around 1130pm and popped RPMs throughout the night and fell asleep at 7am and started back working on it at 930am and just finished(still have 1 essay), but basically im done!!!

Thats the way! Dont hesitate! Procrastinate! :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay hijack over

Attachments

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 25:
Hahahaha, priceless, bro ! Did it NOT encourage/remind you to take care of business ahead of time after I explained my little essay-issue at the end of last week ?! LOL .. few things are worse than having to pull those LAST minute all-nighters to finish big assignments !

Props to ya, however, but I bet you're not fully functioning at the moment !? ;)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hey boxmeman how would you rate the fat burning effects of the napalm?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, priceless, bro ! Did it NOT encourage/remind you to take care of business ahead of time after I explained my little essay-issue at the end of last week ?! LOL .. few things are worse than having to pull those LAST minute all-nighters to finish big assignments !

Props to ya, however, but I bet you're not fully functioning at the moment !? ;)
:thumbsup: you guessed correcttly!!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey boxmeman how would you rate the fat burning effects of the napalm?
very nice helped improve vasularity a bunch!! i just wish they put more into a bottle that 3 squirts in complete bs lol!! Def good if youve got the finances to do it properly though!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol this huge project was assigned a few months back :lol:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boxmeman again.

glad to hear...:lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job with the log buddy! :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I've got this IGH-1 (8 caps), Lipotrophin PM (3 caps) and Nocturnabol( 1 cap) before bed stack and it's working wonders really doing its job well! I'd like thank everyone who has been tracking my log! My 2nd clen cycle(oral) begins Thursday!! Im psyched! Time for sleep!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 26:
Off

Have been resting up and turned in the project...Right on time!!! Anyhow im gonna start clen tomorrow(a day early) I need that extra motivation! Cycle so far ahas been amazing! Anabolic Pump and Pslin have been sooooo helpful that im really not sure id be in the shape i am at this very moment! Although I really am not looking as lean as I feel i should be (kinda have the urge to bulk), but I kinda wanna get my feet wet in comps...therefore i'll find a way to become ready!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good, detailed log thus far. Very updated as well. I look forward to coming back to this log, it's always interesting to say the least!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Good, detailed log thus far. Very updated as well. I look forward to coming back to this log, it's always interesting to say the least!
I've gotta admit...i'm starting to love this whole "logging" process!! Anyhow Im going to be adding Hemodraulix (Axis Labs) beginning Friday(when it should arrive)!!! Im def excited to say the least!! Ive heard nothing but good things!!:djparty:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Lipo Burn and Product X: Derma Size both by LG Sciences have also been an indispensable addition to my supp arsenal!! Def noticing great results from both!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lipo Burn and Product X: Derma Size both by LG Sciences have also been an indispensable addition to my supp arsenal!! Def noticing great results from both!!
Could you please list all the supplements you are currently taking? Excluding basics such as BCAAs, proteins, multivitamins, and fish oil. Some of us are unable to keep track, as you keep mentioning additions to your stack. Thanks! :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just for you Strategic!
Current Supp list:
Winztrol
Havoc
clen(cycling on and off)
Anabolic Pump
Pslin
Drive
RPM
Nocturnabol
IGH1
Lipotrophin PM
Lipo Burn
DermaSize
Hemodraulix(coming soon)
Cordygen V02 (when needed)

Note: I didn't just throw all of these supps to gather but this has been more of a slow addition of each supp (to experience each benefits and proper dosing(finding my sweet spot ,etc)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for you Strategic!
Current Supp list:
Winztrol
Havoc
clen(cycling on and off)
Anabolic Pump
Pslin
Drive
RPM
Nocturnabol
IGH1
Lipotrophin PM
Lipo Burn
DermaSize
Hemodraulix(coming soon)

Note: I didn't just throw all of these supps to gather but this has been more of a slow addition of each supp (to experience each benefits and proper dosing(finding my sweet spot ,etc)
Thanks, Box! Picture is a lot clearer now!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 27:
Morning cardio
3 RPM
2 Drive
Clen(started 1 day early)

Great run and no back pumps to report!! Ankles were slightly aching towards the end of my 3 mile run!

Chest
3 RPM
3 Drive

Need to improve my chest a lil so ive decided to hit it twice a week, today was the second of my chest workouts(therefore not as intense), I did decline flyes supersetted with decline db press, in between I hit obliques with side bends, I then threw it up to incine w/ incline flyes supersetted with incline dumbell press. Alli n all this was fun and provided a nice deep burn (everything done with strict form).

Night time cardio
.....Didnt happen!! I took too long of a nap before my workout therefore I was unable to do nighttime cardio OR go to the tanning bed which kinda pisses me off...but oh well!

Note: I'd like to thank Jacob from USP Labs for proving me with Pslin and Anabolic Pump!!! They have in all honesty been invaluable supps that aught to become staples when on a serious cut or bulk!!! I really don't feel i'd currently be at in my cut if it wasnt for Anabolic Pump or Pslin (which allows a lil fun)! Thanks again USP!

Speed321

Awards
Day 27:
Morning cardio
3 RPM
2 Drive
Clen(started 1 day early)

Great run and no back pumps to report!! Ankles were slightly aching towards the end of my 3 mile run!

Chest
3 RPM
3 Drive

Need to improve my chest a lil so ive decided to hit it twice a week, today was the second of my chest workouts(therefore not as intense), I did decline flyes supersetted with decline db press, in between I hit obliques with side bends, I then threw it up to incine w/ incline flyes supersetted with incline dumbell press. Alli n all this was fun and provided a nice deep burn (everything done with strict form).

Night time cardio
.....Didnt happen!! I took too long of a nap before my workout therefore I was unable to do nighttime cardio OR go to the tanning bed which kinda pisses me off...but oh well!

Note: I'd like to thank Jacob from USP Labs for proving me with Pslin and Anabolic Pump!!! They have in all honesty been invaluable supps that aught to become staples when on a serious cut or bulk!!! I really don't feel i'd currently be at in my cut if it wasnt for Anabolic Pump or Pslin (which allows a lil fun)! Thanks again USP!
great wo man, keep it up! how did u like the db presses? since u luv ur barbells. also how was low carb?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
OOps almost forgot to thank Applied Nutraceuticals especially Lanbane and Strategic Move which both have now "hooked" me into making AN purchases as soon as my supply runs low! RPM has not only been beneficial while testing, but also with workouts! It's def in a league of it's own as far as PreWorkout supps are involved, another extremely valuable asset or staple for some to those that need that xtra boost in the gym!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
great wo man, keep it up! how did u like the db presses? since u luv ur barbells. also how was low carb?
Yea really enjoyed doing something new! Yea I def love the barbell but this was a refresh change!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for you Strategic!
Current Supp list:
Winztrol
Havoc
clen(cycling on and off)
Anabolic Pump
Pslin
Drive
RPM
Nocturnabol
IGH1
Lipotrophin PM
Lipo Burn
DermaSize
Hemodraulix(coming soon)

Good god that's a lot of supps! :D I have to say i also enjoy reading your logs buddy. Nice work so far! :drunk:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Box............GET A FUKCIN AVITAR!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Box............GET A FUKCIN AVITAR!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
lol i will just wait until this FVCKING COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol and the fact that im a well established member of the am community with no avi, and pi$$ing people off is rather enjoyable! If only you knew how many people have told me to get an avi!! You'd die laughing!!!!(Which I'm doing at the moment after your post!!)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol i will just wait until this FVCKING COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol and the fact that im a well established member of the am community with no avi, and pi$$ing people off is rather enjoyable! If only you knew how many people have told me to get an avi!! You'd die laughing!!!!(Which I'm doing at the moment after your post!!)
................................... as you were soldier.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 28:
3 RPM
3 Drive
Abs, Calves, Obliques

This was fun! Although I've def noticed an increase in energy/potency regardless of how high it is dosed i'm def gonna take a break from it after it all runs out and have some fun with it after a months break from it...i think my next pre workout supp is def gonna be R4W.... Just interested to see how it works for my training nowadays...

Nighttime Cardio:
AMS HyperPump training shot

The hyper pump provided soem great energy! Tonight could def be classified as epic! After warming up for 10 min, I did HIIT training non stop for 15 min (no walking just jogging in between sprints (20 sec rest max)!!! I really do wish i would have popped some Cordy V02... Anyhow its all good my recovery wait was phenomenal!!!

My obliques are looking tight as all get out!! Almost all the skin on my back has tightened up as well( only place i retain fat)!! My abs are def looking shredded I took a Pslin and really had some fun with carbs... other than that AP meals and Pslin Im going no carb... I only have 4 Pslin left so it looks as if im gonna have to make an NP order VERY soon.....Any who are serious or have there diet laid out properly I highly suggest to give Pslin a shot!! I had to do a little experimenting but once you know what works for you WHAM this stuff is great!!!

Speed321

Awards
Day 28:
3 RPM
3 Drive
Abs, Calves, Obliques

This was fun! Although I've def noticed an increase in energy/potency regardless of how high it is dosed i'm def gonna take a break from it after it all runs out and have some fun with it after a months break from it...i think my next pre workout supp is def gonna be R4W.... Just interested to see how it works for my training nowadays...

Nighttime Cardio:
AMS HyperPump training shot

The hyper pump provided soem great energy! Tonight could def be classified as epic! After warming up for 10 min, I did HIIT training non stop for 15 min (no walking just jogging in between sprints (20 sec rest max)!!! I really do wish i would have popped some Cordy V02... Anyhow its all good my recovery wait was phenomenal!!!

My obliques are looking tight as all get out!! Almost all the skin on my back has tightened up as well( only place i retain fat)!! My abs are def looking shredded I took a Pslin and really had some fun with carbs... other than that AP meals and Pslin Im going no carb... I only have 4 Pslin left so it looks as if im gonna have to make an NP order VERY soon.....Any who are serious or have there diet laid out properly I highly suggest to give Pslin a shot!! I had to do a little experimenting but once you know what works for you WHAM this stuff is great!!!
very nice, feel u on the break from RPM, great tho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its been awhile since i stopped by to check this out. Great fckn job box! Keep it up, you must be freakin diced to shreds bro!

p.s. your cardio makes me sick, literally.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bow28:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job so far, Box!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what supps are working for you in here?
Do you have a run down on the above supps as far as what you feel is working for you?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So what supps are working for you in here?
Do you have a run down on the above supps as far as what you feel is working for you?
Just for you!!

Winztrol: Noticed Strength and increase in stamina (especially in legs) Hardness in muscles/recovery improved...
Havoc: Stregth Vascularity,aggression
clen(cycling on and off) Dam getting lean while on this!
Anabolic Pump: Obliques are looking cut as hell from this!
Pslin Pumps are great allows me to take in good carbs (alot of them)!!!
Drive Libido noticable increase in libido!!!
RPMGreat pre workout energy (although not as potenet as it was....)
Nocturnabol(great stacked with lipo Pm and igh1!!)
IGH1(Makes me tired and hungry im growing!)
Lipotrophin PM (Sleep has been superb)!!
Lipo Burn Increased vascularity and good leaning effects
DermaSize Vascularity improvign and a little weight increase!
Hemodraulix(coming soon) We'll see!(im guessing insane pumps))
Cordygen V02 (when needed) Noticeably better breathing!!
AMS Hyper Pump(used on occasion): Good added pumps and endurance(citulline malate) when running....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for you!!

Winztrol: Noticed Strength and increase in stamina (especially in legs) Hardness in muscles/recovery improved...
AMS Hyper Pump(used on occasion): Good added pumps and endurance(citulline malate) when running....
Quite a bunch, bud! Probably need an electronic scheduler to keep track of the dosage protocol! Glad you are happy with the results. :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL Thought I would ask, gives people reading a condensed post of effectivness;)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Quite a bunch, bud! Probably need an electronic scheduler to keep track of the dosage protocol! Glad you are happy with the results. :thumbsup:
Yea I really am loving it... It becomes clock work after doing it for a week or so!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he just takes them all at once, with a quart of grapefruit juice

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a pda with an alarm/reminder thingie that tells me when its time for my next supp or if its time to go to the gym. works great. looks good in here box. keep it up mangsef!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boxmeman again.

Speed321

Awards
Just for you!!

my good man!!! i would hope u love it with all ur taking!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 29:
Morning Cardio
3 RPM
2 Drive
Heart jog/run heart rate was rather high... Only ran for 25 min

Workout.....
Off

Nighttime Cardio:
3 RPM
3 DRIVE
AMS Hyperpump

Great stuff my local track is curently under construction and is all dirt(no pot hills, just unpaved fresh dirt) This was great I ran with my spikes (comp shoes) and killed the sprints Did 2o min of pure HIIT training..as of late i had been slacking on cardio so im trying to fix that....Can you say early morning bike ride tomorrow followed by a run? WITH CODYGEN V02!!! Anyhow my Hemodraulix came and Im gonna start that tomorrow! Im def psyched!

My ATW Whey protein (cinnamon Bun) comes in on monday!!!

Oh and in all honesty libido has been great but only slighty increased im stil waiting for this Drive to work some magic!!! So far its been alright but nothing special... it aint over till its over......

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man your endurance must be out of this world!