Boxmeman's high RPM run through HAVOC... while armed with Napalm & Clen

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
you can slap your self and it would make a clapin sound lol

also did u noticed that she has piercings on her nipples? ? ?
Just now noticed the double barbell piercings ;)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man, you guys are looking at that broad WAYYY too hard, lol..

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
you can slap your self and it would make a clapin sound lol

also did u noticed that she has piercings on her nipples? ? ?
That was initially noted.....oooohhh kinda kinky lol:toofunny::clap2:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Box, you got more supps in you than a GD Vitamin Warehouse*.lol...... Tell me how that Nocturnabol is, I've got to find something to help me sleep!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Box, you got more supps in you than a GD Vitamin Warehouse*.lol...... Tell me how that Nocturnabol is, I've got to find something to help me sleep!!
lol after I run out napalm i'll be using LG Science Lipo Spray (1 with clen & 1 without) I also will be using LG Science Product X DermaSize (2 bottles) Which def aught to be fun!!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You rich bast@rd lol.......Start pinnin test and HGH F the BS you can afford it!!

My avy HATE's your avy!!!!
I must spread some repp around before giving it to the boxster again..........who wants repped?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You rich bast@rd lol.......Start pinnin test and HGH F the BS you can afford it!!

My avy HATE's your avy!!!!
I must spread some repp around before giving it to the boxster again..........who wants repped?
Very true but im workin my way up mingling with the minor stuff.... dont worry i'll def have some fun with that stuff in the future.....

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very true but im workin my way up mingling with the minor stuff.... dont worry i'll def have some fun with that stuff in the future.....
Ahh the future....................................Yea me too!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Rep me you bastard.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Get an avy first lol....JK. It wont let me bro that's the whole thing. I've been through this with you before d@mn it!!!!:drunk:
Im talking about the fag whom likes Auburn...stingey bastard wont rep me lol jk!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im on the wall of fame!!! For most rep points... 5th place ahahhaa

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rep whore:)
Mmm whores lol.... Repped!
I'm gonna start a thread called who want's repps lol............................seriously don't jack my idea guys, or I'll fcuking kill you!!!!!!!!! wow JK I really lost control there. lol...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unbefcukinglivable!@! It still wont let me repp the Box man!!!!!
Who else wants some???

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont get it....
Yea I can't spell, thanks for making me look like a F in front of Billions of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my repps back from all of you!!!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... JK:toofunny:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha i knew it was a typo, but i couldnt resist

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, we just burned up an entire page of box's log and I still can't repp his ass!!! What has George Bush done!!!!!

I'm not talking to you anymore nos, I Hate your face!!! JK

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I said jk god d@mn it!! Gaaaa!..........I take the jk back! jk
Seriously who else wants some F'n repetitions???

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:
Morning Cardio
3 RPM
3 Drive

Great run paced myself well only went for 25 min due to time constraints and laziness lol I have quite a few hard run coming up this weekend and upcoming week!

Nighttime Cardio
3 RPM
2 Drive

This began with a 10 minute warmup followed by 15 minutes of sprints (at the track) there was no stopping my rest was simply jogging in between 100 yd sprints!! Stayed on calves the whole time and while doing my 10 min cool down jog I really began to feel the slight burning sensation in the calves DAM this was a crazy run!!

I think I will be participating in an upcoming local 5k on April 19th... although I'm not in comp shape i feel this will be good to see where im at.....(not exactly) but I enjoy competing even if I wont be running at 100%.... i feel i'll only be performing at a mere 65-70%... After crazy summer training I feel i'll def be up to par...the mileage (at breakneck speed) i put in is truly remarkable....by summer's end I usually can't believe what i've accomplished!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the nocturnabol really surprises me. when I look at the label, I think "theres not enough of anything in it to notice, I take 3-5x the dose of any of those" and yet somehow it works....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
the nocturnabol really surprises me. when I look at the label, I think "theres not enough of anything in it to notice, I take 3-5x the dose of any of those" and yet somehow it works....
lol prob some special unlisted ingredient lol yea it actually works i was surprised at the ingredient profile's dosing as well....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it just goes to show how a synergistic blend can get away with less of everything in it

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Will be updating either tonight or tomorrow!! Ive been SOOOO busy! Stay tuned.....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to your update

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day's 15-19 4/4-4/8

Workouts have been pretty much the same, my monitor recently went out and i really havent had a chance to repleace it....i'm borror a friend's for the time being... Anyhow The Anabolic Pump and Pslin have really helped my carb intake and i've been experimenting with it ( I plan on buying more-there working wonders!!) Since adding Lipo PM (Day 4) before I have went to bed i've noticed a great difference in the time it takes for me to get to sleep.. I have officially ran out of Napalm therefore I have 2 bottles of Lipo Burn(LG Sciences) as replacemnt and im still doing the 5 days of regular and 5 days with clen! Anyhow for kicks I have added a couple bottles of Product X Dermasize(LG Sciences) into the mix, with the same split as the Lipo Burn! I'm guessing the last month or so I might throw in Atomic Meltdown..... Also, since starting Drive I've notoced A great increase in libido that has seem to been accumulating over time! As far as diet goes i've been experimenting a little...and have decided for my next cycle of oral clen im gonna go extremely low carb and see how that works out...Luckily I have time for 2 more oral clen cycles before comp!! Strength has been off the wall and I began upping Havoc at 40mg starting day 15 and will do this for the rest of my cycle!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn dude, can't afford a monitor cuz of all them supps you're doing, lol..
out of curiosity, is that real clen you're doing? never done myself, but i heard it's pretty hard to find. if it's not true clen, what product are you using?