• Established
Day 30:
Morning Cardio:
3 RPM
6 Cordygen V02
2 Drive

30 min bike ride (road-racing bike)
20 min run
Great fun Great endurance heart rate was insane !! Breathing and endurance were phenomenal!
Highly recommended to use Cordy during any races AMAZING stuff!

Delts + Traps

3 RPM
3 Drive
6 Hemodraulix

Arms def seems harder and more dense, they seems to look bigger but today was only day 1 on hemo so we'll see how everything goes... Tomorrow is chest bis and will be the true test of the power of this pump product...

Nightime Cardio
3 RPM

Heart rate was out of control a simple 20 min run and i called it a night!

Speed321

Awards
Day 30:
Morning Cardio:
3 RPM
6 Cordygen
2 Drive

20 min run
Great fun Great endurance heart rate was insane !! Breathing and endurance were phenomenal!

Delts + Traps

3 RPM
3 Drive
6 Hemodraulix

Arms def seems harder and more dense, they seems to look bigger but today was only day 1 on hemo so we'll see how everything goes... Tomorrow is chest bis and will be the true test of the power of this pump product...

Nightime Cardio
3 RPM

here we go!!! biking again i see
:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30:
Morning Cardio:
3 RPM
6 Cordygen
2 Drive

20 min run

Delts + Traps

3 RPM
3 Drive
6 Hemodraulix

Nightime Cardio
3 RPM

You did 9 capsules of RPM? And three of those at night? Nice to know it did not interfere with your sleep. Lipotrophim-PM definitely helped, I presume!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You did 9 capsules of RPM? And three of those at night? Nice to know it did not interfere with your sleep. Lipotrophim-PM definitely helped, I presume!
Yea Lipotrophin PM def helps knock me out!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
love this log -- i can come here & learn about time zones too..
progress lookin good Box.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
How's your sleep been? Consistent? I enjoyed RPM/Drive a while ago, but I HAD to take something to knock me out. I would be stimmed for a long time.

I like the product and I'm not trying to suggest one thing over another, but the damn Meltdown formula is the craziest thing I've ever taken. It's like the medical description of combining Deprenyl with Focalin (dextro form of Ritalin). I was doing yard work yesterday so I took a morning dose and at like 9:00AM and another at 4:00PM when I was done then I took a power nap. Weirdest $#!+ ever, I turned on some ambient music and slipped into a daze about 30 minutes after dosing. This WASN'T a delayed onset of the Meltdown BTW. I woke up 40 minutes later feeling super refreshed. It's like mega motivation and clean energy when you need it. The only stim I've taken that doesn't cause the 'crackout' syndrome.

Sorry to go off topic, I think you'd like Meltdown before your morning cardio ;)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How's your sleep been? Consistent? I enjoyed RPM/Drive a while ago, but I HAD to take something to knock me out. I would be stimmed for a long time.

I like the product and I'm not trying to suggest one thing over another, but the damn Meltdown formula is the craziest thing I've ever taken. It's like the medical description of combining Deprenyl with Focalin (dextro form of Ritalin). I was doing yard work yesterday so I took a morning dose and at like 9:00AM and another at 4:00PM when I was done then I took a power nap. Weirdest $#!+ ever, I turned on some ambient music and slipped into a daze about 30 minutes after dosing. This WASN'T a delayed onset of the Meltdown BTW. I woke up 40 minutes later feeling super refreshed. It's like mega motivation and clean energy when you need it. The only stim I've taken that doesn't cause the 'crackout' syndrome.

Sorry to go off topic, I think you'd like Meltdown before your morning cardio ;)
By VPX??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 31:

Morning cardio:
3 RPM
2 Drive

Short and sweet nicely paced and a mere 20 min thus a happy day...partially due to the fact I just wasn't feeling it therefore I had a particularly pessimistic view on cardio this morning..almost opted out!

Chest + Bi's
4 RPM
3 Levi Reloaded
3 Drive
6 hemodraulix

Hahaha chest pump was great but bi pump was out of this world!! Freaky vascularity and hardness!! I even incorporated the old school concentration curls(bend over as opposed to doing inside your leg) Very fun! Went rather heavy on the barbell curls (115 for 8 reps) strict form was used as always! So my heart rate exploded ( the clen's doing)!

Next week's cardio is going to be out of this world!

Speed321

Awards
Day 31:

Morning cardio:
3 RPM
2 Drive

Short and sweet nicely paced and a mere 20 min thus a happy day...partially due to the fact I just wasn't feeling it therefore I had a particularly pessimistic view on cardio this morning..almost opted out!

Chest + Bi's
4 RPM
3 Levi Reloaded
3 Drive
6 hemodraulix

Hahaha chest pump was great but bi pump was out of this world!! Freaky vascularity and hardness!! I even incorporated the old school concentration curls(bend over as opposed to doing inside your leg) Very fun! Went rather heavy on the barbell curls (115 for 8 reps) strict form was used as always! So my heart rate exploded ( the clen's doing)!

Next week's cardio is going to be out of this world!
u think so :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Props Boxmeman! Clen, 4 RPM, 3 Drive, and 3 Levithian Reloaded would definitely put me in cardiac arrest!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
run along now... ive got a plan dontcha worry!
Play your cards right and you'll be fine. If you were taking them while under stress, that'd be a different story.... but you sound good/positive, your log is kicking ass, and you aren't a dumb ass. haha.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some reputation before giving it to Boxmeman again.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 32:
Morning Cardio
3 RPM
2 Drive

Feeling rather crappy lately been so busy....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 33:
Morning Cardio
3 RPM
2 Drive

Ummm I've decided to revamp my workouts and cardio and get back into the training mode that I was in while I was preparing for Triathlons.... Feeling somewhat burnt out....hmmm anyhow time to hit the drawing boards, i've got to get back into top notch conditioning for boxing and now that ive gained the muscle mass it's really time to cut! At this point I'm not 100% positive im going to be able to be in the conditioning I was hoping for towards the end of May! Ive got a huge chess tournament this weekend.. inwhich i'll have time to deliberate over diet, training etc... The cash prize for first is close to a thousand sooo.... (I should be a ble to take first if not second place) Hey I won last year.....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Day 33:
Morning Cardio
3 RPM
2 Drive

Ummm I've decided to revamp my workouts and cardio and get back into the training mode that I was in while I was preparing for Triathlons.... Feeling somewhat burnt out....hmmm anyhow time to hit the drawing boards, i've got to get back into top notch conditioning for boxing and now that ive gained the muscle mass it's really time to cut! At this point I'm not 100% positive im going to be able to be in the conditioning I was hoping for towards the end of May! Ive got a huge chess tournament this weekend.. inwhich i'll have time to deliberate over diet, training etc... The cash prize for first is close to a thousand sooo.... (I should be a ble to take first if not second place) Hey I won last year.....
It's all in yo' head homie. You can do it! Support my log b!tch.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Box, did you drop the havoc or are you still running that to? Just didn't see it listed there with your stim regiment.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Box, did you drop the havoc or are you still running that to? Just didn't see it listed there with your stim regiment.
Of course im still running the havoc! i consider havoc a steroid...not a stim :lol: but thats just me!:drunk:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey watch it box!!! I know it's not a stim, ya penis lol....
I just didn't see it any where but I should have known better. MY bad....How long you running this high speed freak fest side show for? Ya nut......lol. You are a nut though you realize this?
And no cracks about my nuts that's just cheap.......

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey watch it box!!! I know it's not a stim, ya penis lol....
I just didn't see it any where but I should have known better. MY bad....How long you running this high speed freak fest side show for? Ya nut......lol. You are a nut though you realize this?
And no cracks about my nuts that's just cheap.......
7 days left on cycle... You are a funny guy Hate keep up the good work! :drunk: what?? you thought i meant this??:clean::rofl:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What? Your spun lol.........
I don't power clean to much anymore and I'm not drinking so..........

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doughnut boy!!! Haha your just pissed cause I'm bulking right now. Lets see breakfast was 6 egg white 2 jokes and four pieces of french toast and half a cantaloupe, for lunch I had a double cheese burger (not that fast food junk either) with fries, chocolate milk and an apple, but dinner was 36 doughnuts and a diet coke:thumbsup::lol::food:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Doughnut boy!!! Haha your just pissed cause I'm bulking right now. Lets see breakfast was 6 egg white 2 jokes and four pieces of french toast and half a cantaloupe, for lunch I had a double cheese burger (not that fast food junk either) with fries, chocolate milk and an apple, but dinner was 36 doughnuts and a diet coke:thumbsup::lol::food:
GET OUT OF MY LOGD... NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU!!(soup nazi from seinfeld)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GET OUT OF MY LOGD... NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU!!(soup nazi from seinfeld)
"your pushing your luck little man" (soup nazi to George). Sorry needed to quote this episode too I watched it a couple nights ago.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No soup for one year then you come back!! (best episode EVER)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should change it to "no more supps for you!"

Any updates box?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 34:

Morning Cardio
3 RPM
3 Drive
6 Cordygen V02

A swim bike run kinda cardio session was completed this morn! Great stuff, breathing was great! I'm still trying to get into the groove of this new training... Will be fixing everything and making a new training schedule this weekend at my chess tournament!

Obliques, calves, abs

Today wasn't anything special... Well the cardio session was anyhow at the moment im trying to balance everything out while i get the kinks of this new training schedule worked out....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 35 :

Update coming soon! About to head to the gym and kill chest and bi's!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 35:

Morning Cardio:
3 RPM
2 Drive

Great fun had a solid 45 min bike ride, with a 20 min run

Bi's + Chest
3 RPM
3 Drive
6 Hemodraulix (Day 3)

Had alot of fun! Along with my training partner we went to a new gym and experimented with a few new workouts to formulate a new workout plan! Pump and vasuclarity were off the hook from this hemo! So far so good! I enjoy the fact that there isnt any added cafeine or stims, just a solid NO product! Cable Crossovers, hammer strength and some other crap was rather interesting! On a side note I went into my local supp shop and a few of the owners were commenting how how "big" I was getting! Anyhow calves are really starting to stand out(big time) looking razor sharp... had a rather pleasant tanning session today!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
man i need something that makes me cardio crazy like you.

today is going to be my 3rd day of cardio and i get bored as hell

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
man i need something that makes me cardio crazy like you.

today is going to be my 3rd day of cardio and i get bored as hell
:lol: Blast at 5 scoops is rather enjoyable...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:lol: Blast at 5 scoops is rather enjoyable...
i took 2 samples of blast 2 days ago. acording to it is a 2 serving each. i liked it but it didnt gave me much of a boost along with 3 RPM caps and 2 Leviathan. im going stim crazy now. im dropping other caffeineted products to test Recreate

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i took 2 samples of blast 2 days ago. acording to it is a 2 serving each. i liked it but it didnt gave me much of a boost along with 3 RPM caps and 2 Leviathan. im going stim crazy now. im dropping other caffeineted products to test Recreate
oh $hit yea i havent used straight caffeine forever... been takin a break lately...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
D@mn box, running swimming bike riding, that actually sounds refreshing after all the heavy@ss weight I've been throwing around lately!! That's impressive that people are commenting on your size gains even with all that cardio!
You must be getting absolutely Fcuking shredded! You postin before and after's?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
D@mn box, running swimming bike riding, that actually sounds refreshing after all the heavy@ss weight I've been throwing around lately!! That's impressive that people are commenting on your size gains even with all that cardio!
You must be getting absolutely Fcuking shredded! You postin before and after's?
Yea i will... At the moment im rather unsatisfied.. due to my unit project back a couple weeks ago it off set training, focus and energy BIGTIME!! Diet was right on par (maybe high at times), but the exams and project threw me off of my set program... up until that point i was looking shredded as all get out, but after screwing with my sleep...big problems occurred!! DAM DAM DAM!!! At the moment i've decided to go back on a recomp rather than cut...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea i will... At the moment im rather unsatisfied.. due to my unit project back a couple weeks ago it off set training, focus and energy BIGTIME!! Diet was right on par (maybe high at times), but the exams and project threw me off of my set program... up until that point i was looking shredded as all get out, but after screwing with my sleep...big problems occurred!! DAM DAM DAM!!! At the moment i've decided to go back on a recomp rather than cut...
Yea dude I rear you bro. Life never seems to be on the same track as diet/training so you really got to take what it throws at ya. Time waits for no one I guess. But it looks like your doing good at staying on track at least and I know I don't tell you this as much as I should but..........Box I'm proud of you:cheers:lol....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude I rear you bro. Life never seems to be on the same track as diet/training so you really got to take what it throws at ya. Time waits for no one I guess. But it looks like your doing good at staying on track at least and I know I don't tell you this as much as I should but..........Box I'm proud of you:cheers:lol....
Thx man! Support is much appreciated :thumbsup: