Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I take it your feeling better Mr.box?
Keep us posted on how you like that Hemodraulix I was looking at trying either that or maybe X-factor next.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I take it your feeling better Mr.box?
Keep us posted on how you like that Hemodraulix I was looking at trying either that or maybe X-factor next.
lol funny you mention that AA is in fact in Hemodraulix as is a healthy dose of Sesame Oil....

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea that's why I was considering the two of those. You ever use AA before?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was deeply disappointed with X-Factor myself, found it to be a waste of money. And William Llewelyn is like THE an anabolic guru; I had such high hopes.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 41:

Chest + Bi's
3 Drive (Finished Bottle)
2 Caffeine pills
2 MMV2 (Day 3)
6 Hemodraulix (4th Day)
6 Cordygen V02
AMAZING workout! My front delts and bi's became way too pumped simply insane! The Pump started after I did a few sets of dumbbell incline chest press...The front delts were pumps so bad it swnt like a shock wave through my entire body YOUCH!! Anyhow I managed to finished strong with the stair stepper... and in between sets I did Machine Calve Raises.. Transitioning time was fantastic, Cordy helped breathing immensely!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Today is Hemodraulix day, right?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
since box doesnt have an avi i got some sugestions for him.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh I was more thinking a "hey have no ideas for an avatar click here" as just a collection of pics to use :D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Day 41:

Chest + Bi's
2 Caffeine pills
2 MMV2 (Day 3)
6 Hemodraulix (4th Day)
6 Cordygen V02
AMAZING workout! My front delts and bi's became way too pumped simply insane! The Pump started after I did a few sets of dumbbell incline chest press...The front delts were pumps so bad it swnt like a shock wave through my entire body YOUCH!! Anyhow I managed to finished strong with the stair stepper... and in between sets I did Machine Calve Raises.. Transitioning time was fantastic, Cordy helped breathing immensely!!
How long are you noticing the HemodrauliX pump staying with you after working out?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How long are you noticing the HemodrauliX pump staying with you after working out?
Well I worked out for about an an hour and a half and the pump finally subsided after I began to do the stair climber(1 hour 20min) Had I continued workin out the pump wouldn't have subsided... Seriously though the pump was sending pulsating shocks through my body originating in my delts they were blasted and I hadn't even hit them directly....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have any plain creatine there to add ? or a sample pack of something like ragnarok? I found hemodraulix plus 1 scoop of ragnarok was a small slice of heaven

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
do you have any plain creatine there to add ? or a sample pack of something like ragnarok? I found hemodraulix plus 1 scoop of ragnarok was a small slice of heaven
OMFG!! I cant even imagine.Rag with hemo... I actually remember running rag for the first time.. Some of the best workouts to date...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 41:

Chest + Bi's
2 Caffeine pills
2 MMV2 (Day 3)
6 Hemodraulix (4th Day)
6 Cordygen V02
Wow! What a stack!

AMAZING workout!
No surprises here! With that stack your workout should be explosive. One of the few times I see someone take the maximum load of Cordygen-VO2. Should be absolutely delicious when added to other phosphocreatine precursors and ATP synthesizers. Not to mention the impact of the other products in your stack...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wow! What a stack!

No surprises here! With that stack your workout should be explosive. One of the few times I see someone take the maximum load of Cordygen-VO2. Should be absolutely delicious when added to other phosphocreatine precursors and ATP synthesizers. Not to mention the impact of the other products in your stack...
Thx man not only was transitioning time top notch BUT in between sets I went to the standing calve raise machine and hit up a nice set!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Today is legs... This ought to be insane...Anyhow im psyched..to say the least...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 42:
6 Hemodraulix (day 5)
2 MMV2 (Day 4)
6 Cordygen V02
2 caffeine pills

Quads/Hams/Calves

Stairclimber 5min level 7 (warm-up)
Leg Ex-15 reps (warm-up)
Squats-12/10/10/10
Hack Squats 10/10/10 super-set with
Leg Ex-Failure with warm-up weight
Leg Curls-15/12/10
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts-10/10/10 (felt a pop in my back(lower right hand side) hurts a lil...) due in part to tight hammies.. got stretch those biotches next time!
Standing Calf Raises- Did in between most sets ( when I could make it over to the machine let alone walk straight)

Haha this was simply freakalicious!! People were staring i had a wide stance squat (perfect form) a$$ to grass... and the deadlifts people were lookin at me as if I was doin something they had never seen...(they all had chicken legs but decent sized upper bodies....) I couldn't and still not walk legs are like Jello.... Simply the best leg wo ive had to date!!! MMV2 was def workin!! Breathing was fantastic! Thx in part to Cordy!! Transition time was excellent as well....

Speed321

Awards
Day 42:
6 Hemodraulix (day 5)
2 MMV2 (Day 4)
6 Cordygen V02
2 caffeine pills

Quads/Hams/Calves

Stairclimber 5min level 7 (warm-up)
Leg Ex-15 reps (warm-up)
Squats-12/10/10/10
Hack Squats 10/10/10 super-set with
Leg Ex-Failure with warm-up weight
Leg Curls-15/12/10
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts-10/10/10 (felt a pop in my back(lower right hand side) hurts a lil...) due in part to tight hammies.. got stretch those biotches next time!
Standing Calf Raises- Did in between most sets ( when I could make it over to the machine let alone walk straight)

Haha this was simply freakalicious!! People were staring i had a wide stance squat (perfect form) a$$ to grass... and the deadlifts people were lookin at me as if I was doin something they had never seen...(they all had chicken legs but decent sized upper bodies....) I couldn't and still not walk legs are like Jello.... Simply the best leg wo ive had to date!!! MMV2 was def workin!! Breathing was fantastic! Thx in part to Cordy!! Transition time was excellent as well....
hmm..this wo plus jello legs sounds familiar to mine, good stuff today, cardio tomorrow is gonna suck!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookin real good box!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Wow box, it only took me an hour to catch up through the log. Sweet mother of...Very nice results so far. Keep it up boss.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wow box, it only took me an hour to catch up through the log. Sweet mother of...Very nice results so far. Keep it up boss.
lol you read the whole damn thing? Wow nice work! :toofunny:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
box doesnt have an avy cuz he's a lil attention whore!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 43:

6 Cordygen V02
3 RPM
2 MMV2

Recovery day:

Stair Climber, and stationary bike

45 min total (nothing to intense)

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
D@mn dude how many foolz I gotta repp before it'll let me hit you up??? Shzt......

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I don't know but you can try repping me first :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's all this "rep" talk? :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
since we are asking for reps.....

hit this guy up
<-------------

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Rep me dawgs.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
If everyone is just throwing reps out there I will take some.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hate4TheWeak again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boxmeman again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Force of Green again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hman85 again.
Sorry guys I tried. Looks like I need to whore myself to someone else for a change.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Repped you all!!!

Boxmeman, hman85, strategicmove, TerribleTowel, I repped you all. Repp me back and I'll keep"em coming!!!

F.O.G and pistonpump it won't let me repp the two of you yet but when it does you know I'll get you:cheers: Even though I'm still pissed about watching PP's old avy for like 5 minutes just waiting for something good to happen lol.......it never did:sad:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hate4TheWeak again.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about Piston Pump...he won't return the reps....