MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right, he was inspecting that sammich! I just saw food and thought YUM!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wish my current budget was allowing for me to grab the things I want instead of just the things I need! I would be all over that. I think I will be good to start getting more goodies in a couple months. Hopefully they decide this one is a keeper.
We will find a way to take care of you :)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right, he was inspecting that sammich! I just saw food and thought YUM!
Holy F**k am I'm eating...all day long. It took me a week to get my cabinets situated to meet my macros. Crazy part is, the scale is going up...but my pants are still falling off my azz. Gotta go find pants tonight to wear this weekend. Got another concert tomorrow.
Shirts are a large....chest. shoulders, back, and biceps are busting out but hanging off the midsection. I like it

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7am Fuel/ 4 caps VASOFORCE XT/ sea salt/ 48oz

710am ground rolling/shoulder stretch
Karbolyn/ xtend elite

738am Shoulders

Shoulder press machine ●
100lbx12 120lbx10 130lbx8

Upright row cable wide grip ●
60lbx12 70lbx10 80lbx8

Db military press
40lbx12 60lbx10 60lbx8●

Upright row curl bar●
55lbx12 65lbx10 70lbx8

Db shrugs
60lbx20x3

Db lateral raises drop sets
(Seth workout)
1/4 behind waist
20lbx12
15lbx12
12lbx12
10lbx12
8lbx12

Side lateral
Same weight/reps

1/4 front of waist
Same weight/reps

Front arm raises
Same weight/reps

813am biceps

Seated preacher curls cable
50lbx12 60lbx10 70lbx8

Curls bar
50lbx12 55lbx10 60lbx8

Hammer curls
40lb x12
1set cooked

824am core
830am workout complete 52 minutes
PANDORA KORN
● indicates increases of weight to the exercise. I'm thinking this is because of increase of macros. Feeling really strong, I'm know if I had a workout partner I would be crushing these numbers. Working out alone I have to safe and smart

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
● indicates increases of weight to the exercise. I'm thinking this is because of increase of macros. Feeling really strong, I'm know if I had a workout partner I would be crushing these numbers. Working out alone I have to safe and smart
I train a lone most of the time as well! Some days I push harder than others but always make sure i'm not going after a weight that's gunna kill me haha ecspecially on bench.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I train a lone most of the time as well! Some days I push harder than others but always make sure i'm not going after a weight that's gunna kill me haha ecspecially on bench.
A Power rack is a must if you train alone!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back in the pit last night. Awesome show, Brantley Gilbert
Awesome! Been wanting to see him in concert. I had some luke combs tickets but due to work travel my wife and I had to sell them! Planning on trying to go another time though!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We will find a way to take care of you :)
Thanks @The Solution!
Holy F**k am I'm eating...all day long. It took me a week to get my cabinets situated to meet my macros. Crazy part is, the scale is going up...but my pants are still falling off my azz. Gotta go find pants tonight to wear this weekend. Got another concert tomorrow.
Shirts are a large....chest. shoulders, back, and biceps are busting out but hanging off the midsection. I like it
You have got to love that! My size is on the rise too! Putting down a lot more calories than usual lately to get that growth and maintaining a steady 34 pant size, and no dunlop either.
A Power rack is a must if you train alone!
It sure is a game changer when you have a nice one where you can adjust well for doing most movements safely! That a barbell, adjustable bench and about 405 in plates is a perfect starter set up that will go a VERY long way for most people!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What ya hunting for?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, you got more white tail or mule around there?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, you got more white tail or mule around there?
Just white tail..its 430pm now...they usually come to plot between now and 7pm.

I usually just go for wall hangers and let my 2 sons thin out the rest.

Had 8 doe on the plot when I came in.

Its early in the season....just trying my hand....find me a big ole dumb buck is what I'm after

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and nice to get some nice lean meat.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hard to see..still heavy foliage on trees...but beautiful out here...69 degrees

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have the leaves already started changing colors? I miss that about living in the apps. Looked like it was on fire.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have the leaves already started changing colors? I miss that about living in the apps. Looked like it was on fire.
So hot and dry this year I swear they have just turned brown and fell.

We do have some color but not like usual

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20191014_171948.jpg

Ive hunted this stand for years, as you can see i have several shooting lanes. Bow only for me

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So hot and dry this year I swear they have just turned brown and fell.

We do have some color but not like usual
Yeah the weather is just really odd and probably going to stay messed up with all the changes coming from the ice caps and glaciers melting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a nice spot! I haven't hunted since probably 1988-89. I came down her from WVa and went hunting the first or 2nd year here and the guys were happy shooting german shepard size bucks. I was kind of like whats the point if you can't get any meat off the thing... Although been thinking about trying again. I wonder if I can even still shoot a bow straight. Hell a gun for that matter.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well besides the doe I jumped up on the way in.....I've seen a low flying hawk....and about 10 million squirrels

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well at least the hawk has something to hunt then. ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Venison it's the other Red Meat !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
320am Fuel/Vasoforce xt/ sea salt/48oz h2o
330am ground rolling/shoulder stretch
Karbolyn/ xtend elite ( sipping through whole workout)

355am Back

Wide lat pulldown
110lbx12 130lbx10 150lbx8●

Reverse close grip pulldown
100lbx12 110lbx10 120lbx8●

Reverse pec dec
70lbx12 80lbx10 90lbx8

Seated wide grip low rows cable
100lbx12 120lbx10 140lbx8

1 arm db row (each arm)
60lbx12x3

Reverse incline db rows
40lbx12x2. 60lbx10

Seated bent over flys drop set
25lbx12
20lbx12
15lbx12
12lbx12
10lbx12
8lbx12

429am core/heavy bag
445am workout complete 50 minutes
PANDORA KORN

20191015_055143.jpg

Toasted bagel...venison...mustard...dill pickles

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well besides the doe I jumped up on the way in.....I've seen a low flying hawk....and about 10 million squirrels
Everytime i've been hunting its like the squirrels decide to have a party every day during deer season haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Squirrels are fun to watch, they are funny !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Squirrels are fun to watch, they are funny !!
Until you run into an attack squirrel! One got into the house once not sure how he got in but that sucker went nuts! Yeah I see it what it says too... Anyway that thing apparently felt cornered and kept running up at us and trying to bite and go nuts. We tried to shew it out the doors we but this thing was possessed or something. Finally not sure if it was rabid I took that mofo out with the shovel from the fireplace. Crazy thing was it came back after me after the first whack. Hit the wall and ran straight for me and jumped for me again. I caught it mid air didn't let it get back up then... Cute or not they are WILD animals. A lot more resilient than you would think too...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Small update on Vasoforce xt
@sns8778

Day #1 ended up being a non training day due to my home team "Nationals" pulling out a game 5 thriller.

I followed directions per label, took 2 caps 5am and 2 caps at 2pm. Nothing to note at this time. Nothing to report

Day #2 took 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with kraken as a pwo. 1 scoop. This workout was obviously a really nice pump with some good endurance. Very strong.

Day #3 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with fuel as a pwo. This was a solid workout also.

Day #4 2 caps 2x a day non training day.
Nothing to report

Day#5 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with fuel
Solid workout

5 day recap

On non training days I really haven't noticed anything. For me, I'm thinking it would be best to just save for training days.

Unless recommended I take daily to keep in my system?

Training days
I will say the first workout I had with 4 Vasoforce xt along with kraken pwo was pretty intense. Maybe a little over the top with the added vaso6 and other ingredients from kraken. Needless to say I was pumped, great endurance, and was solid for 24 hours.

My other 2 workouts with Vasoforce xt along with fuel pwo are a better way to feel out the Vasoforce. Fuel is just a nice lol pick me up with some focus.

I'm am a big fan of pump products and NO products. Keep in mind I've been using vaso/full blitz for the last 2 months.

I do get the pumps and endurance from the Vasoforce xt. I haven't noticed any improvement in vascular yet.

I train at 3am, I have noticed that I do keep my pump for several hours throughout the day.

I will keep posting every 5 days with current updates.

Interested to see if this product gets better over time. So far, I'm happy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some people are going to want to use VasoForce XT for pumps on their workout days and some are going to want to use it for improved fullness on their non-training days and also for possible other health related benefits (nootropic, erection quality, blood pressure, etc). From an workout perspective, one reason that some may want to use it daily is from an endurance enhancement perspective if that's important to them.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20191015_181022.jpg

Okay AM family, I need to take the time to thank @The Solution
Got home today to a motherload of a care package. This happens from time to time, but not on this level.
Doing business with him is top-notch 100% professional. I've never had an issue with any transaction.
My hats of to you Bob. Much respect Bro!!

I have never met a guy who spends $100's of dollars a month sending out samples and products to his friends and customers that support him. That is customer service at its finest.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Protein bar eatting contest;) Interested in those animal protein bars. You'll have to let me know if they are good.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is it ?
Well it was complimentary from @The Solution so of course it was banging.

It was actually really really good. Little on the heavy side for carbs, cals, and fat for my regimen but I can adjust throughout the day to make it work!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So here is a goal I've been chasing for almost 3 years. This is a job related goal. Day job that is, yes I have 2 jobs!!

I'm an operating engineer. I run heavy equipment. You ever watch gold rush? That's what I do, but not for gold. Sand, gravel, and blue stone.

I got the machine I'm running almost 3 years ago. We have to scale out the material in our machine as we load trucks.

20191016_085252.jpg

Getting close to a milestone....that's alot of material fellas.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice bud! I operated and crushed rock for 8 years. L5 disc put a stop to that though, made it quite miserable to run machines 12 hrs a day. I do have quite the rock/fossil/agate collection though after all that time (yeah I just nerded out hard). Congrats on the life moves boss!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice bud! I operated and crushed rock for 8 years. L5 disc put a stop to that though, made it quite miserable to run machines 12 hrs a day. I do have quite the rock/fossil/agate collection though after all that time (yeah I just nerded out hard). Congrats on the life moves boss!
Yes sir....10 tons at a time brother

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 187471
Okay AM family, I need to take the time to thank @The Solution
Got home today to a motherload of a care package. This happens from time to time, but not on this level.
Doing business with him is top-notch 100% professional. I've never had an issue with any transaction.
My hats of to you Bob. Much respect Bro!!

I have never met a guy who spends $100's of dollars a month sending out samples and products to his friends and customers that support him. That is customer service at its finest.
I agree, I don't do anywhere near the business with him that I would like to be able to do but he makes sure i get great deals when I have the chance. The amount of help I have seen him offer people and the samples he sends to those who regularly go through him always impresses me. Bob is a stand up guy for sure!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last edited: