best non-caffienated, non-stimulating, weightloss supplement? suggestions?

vishnu10003

Awards
Hey guys, so im not able to lift right now due to injury, but I am doing cardio to try and lose some weight. I was wondering what everyone would reccoemend in terms of a supplement to help aid me in this process. I cant tolerate anything stimulating or with caffiene... Are there options for me?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Lean xtreme worked well for me last time i used it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cant this cause some discouragement due to some reports of people having water retention in abs?I did.
RK-125 stacked to help him out or would you clasfify it is a stim?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, so im not able to lift right now due to injury, but I am doing cardio to try and lose some weight. I was wondering what everyone would reccoemend in terms of a supplement to help aid me in this process. I cant tolerate anything stimulating or with caffiene... Are there options for me?
What sort of injury is it? If its upper body you cant hit lower body stuff, or vice versa?

I cant say I would recommend embarking on a weight loss program WITHOUT lifting weights.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec raspberry ketones 300-600mg ed and need2slin is a great combo.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
LOVE it myself acually

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a lot of things that you could add in:

- Erase or forma
- TTA (appetite suppression was ridiculous for me)
- Shift
- Need2Slin
- CLA
- Raspberry ketones

just to name a few

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
we just came out with N2-Stim, it came be taken any time of the day. Wont keep you up at night but will provide some energy. I would stack with Need2slin.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA-500
Raspberry Ketones
Reduce XT

are all good options, either solo or stacked.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA causes appetite suppression?

vishnu10003

Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys.

The injury was a pelvic floor injury and my physical therapist reccomended I stay away from weights right now. Upper and lower body..

Ive never really been an avid lifter though, I just come here for advice on things as my experience is that bodybuilders really know their stuff.
My main goal is to get rid of this stomach I got going on. My goal is to lose around 15 lbs and pull the gut back in. I am 29, 185lb, 5' 10". I would describe my look right now as the "skinny fat" look.

I have just starter doing around 30 min cardio everyday (jogging, swimming, etc) but just want to find the best thing possible, non-stim, to help speed up the process. Also watching what I eat as well ofc. This gut of mine just looks so horribly out of place and I would like it gone ASAP.

So to finalize, if you guys had to choose 1 supplement out of everything to accomplish this, what would it be? thanks again!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Reduction PM
CLA
Green Tea (contains caffeine, maybe EGCG?

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Not sure if Rauwolcine is considered a stim but I've been liking Alphaburn myself. Using with RK has shown some good results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if Rauwolcine is considered a stim but I've been liking Alphaburn myself. Using with RK has shown some good results.
Stolen from natty in the AT2 thread (just because I remembered reading about it there):

Rauwolscine HCl – This is a new fat loss ingredient that has shown to be a clean stimulant that up-regulates powerful fat loss pathways (the adrenergic pathways in particular) without heavy effect on receptors that would yield strong side effects. Studies even show this ingredient as the ability to lower blood pressure – a very different effect than most stimulants.
I just looked up Alphaburn's ingredient panel and see that they have listed: Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine)

So I don't know if that's the same or different, but if it is the same, then it is technically a stimulant.

vishnu10003

Awards
uhg still so confused, I can really only afford 1 product. Just want the best option to help with my cardio and diet. So if it had to just be ONE thing what would u guys choose? Thanks again!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhg still so confused, I can really only afford 1 product. Just want the best option to help with my cardio and diet. So if it had to just be ONE thing what would u guys choose? Thanks again!
Of the ones I suggested, I think Erase or Need2Slin would yield the most noticeable results (in different ways, of course).

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP is almost non existent to get. Sucks
There are some retailers that have it in stock now. Nutra has a little more on its way. Well be running the final batch in a couple of months.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are some retailers that have it in stock now. Nutra has a little more on its way. Well be running the final batch in a couple of months.
Nutria is only place that will ship to australia

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This may be off topic but for my brother 18 years old:
Cricket player and he is playing at a national level already,
Body Octane by MAN Or,
Focus XT for endurance?
Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT33 being a non-stim metabolic enhancer works awesome imo. TTA is solid and adipose annahilation if you can tolerate the burn. Currently using all 3 at the start of my contest prep right now.

Mike

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we just came out with N2-Stim, it came be taken any time of the day. Wont keep you up at night but will provide some energy. I would stack with Need2slin.
1) the guy asked for non stim.

2) Put NTBM rep in your sig since you are a rep

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
This may be off topic but for my brother 18 years old:
Cricket player and he is playing at a national level already,
Body Octane by MAN Or,
Focus XT for endurance?
Thanks
While these are great products, for such a drawn-out game he may find them of very little value.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fair enough but to pick one?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
While these are great products, for such a drawn-out game he may find them of very little value.
For training only.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
My favorite stack for non-stim weight loss usually involves DCP, a quality GDA like Slin Sane, and Lean Xtreme

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2-stim has 1,3 and yohimbine in it. Even the slin mimetic has synephrine in it but synephrine is not very strong so you could classify it as non stimulating. You made it sound like you were suggesting a product called N2_stim for a guy asking for a non-stim lol.

Forgot about the cell phone thing

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahh. Detail his typical training then and we'll be better equipped to give suggestions.
AM strength training PM cardio and technical aspects of his game like batting and skills based for that part

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2-stim has 1,3 and yohimbine in it. Even the slin mimetic has synephrine in it but synephrine is not very strong so you could classify it as non stimulating. You made it sound like you were suggesting a product called N2_stim for a guy asking for a non-stim lol.

Forgot about the cell phone thing
Nope its a non stim, very very new. I have yet to try it myself.

KcLeo28

Awards
Hello!! I know that PureBulk has a few different products that could benefit you. They have low prices, fast shipping, and great customer service!! : ) Hope this information was helpful!!

vishnu10003

Awards
Hey guys, late update, but I wanted to update my question a little.

Due to my pelvic injury the only real cardio Im allowed to do is walking. Are there any abovementioned products that would be of any use without solid cardio? tt-33 maybe? or lean xtreme?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Due to my pelvic injury the only real cardio Im allowed to do is walking. Are there any abovementioned products that would be of any use without solid cardio? tt-33 maybe? or lean xtreme?
There are plenty of supplements that will work in this category without extreme cardio. Manipulating nutrition and keeping diet in check is going to be the most important thing. I think you're fine to cruise without supps in that time, but if you're set on using something, I'd say EGCg + CLA and maybe some Need2Slin before any larger carb meals you're eating.

vishnu10003

Awards
what is the best diet to lose weight? I weigh 182 lbs now and Im trying to get down to 170. How many calories should I be eating a day if I my only real cardio is walking? Some links or info in this area would be great. I am very determined to lose this gut...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs / EAAs
Fishoil / CLA
REDuction PM

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
what is the best diet to lose weight? I weigh 182 lbs now and Im trying to get down to 170. How many calories should I be eating a day if I my only real cardio is walking? Some links or info in this area would be great. I am very determined to lose this gut...
Well how many calories are you burning with walking?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

I would start with about 2200kcals and take cals off as and when needed.

Well how many calories are you burning with walking?
Even if he walks fairly moderate pace for an hour he's going to burn 600kcals at best. would expect 300-450 more typically.