Beet Root Pre-workout

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i dont think p5sky was referencing finaflex with that, given the fact that im atleast getting good info from him that is consistant with the topic; we all know finaflex cant provide info on an ongoing court issue in a forum, so it's hardly a fair subject. anyway, some dude tried patenting human genes, and even though the patent was granted, in the end it was ruled an unfair patent. i admire any company that gets a new alternative out there, instead of sitting on patents. i imagine nitrates have been around, but they arent going to be in anyones awareness until these companies get stuff out there.

okay. so getting to the topic, i dropped 3 finaflex max pumps last night; the spinach at half a scoop (equal to 90 grams of fresh spinach) wasnt giving me anywhere near the pumps i had at the full dose of spinach, and i couldnt wait for the potass and sodium nitrates to arrive tues. im glad i didnt wait; after digging through a mountain a used and unopened supplements, i found my bottle of max pump. im reminded of all the reasons i bought it: it was inexpensive, it had one ingredient in a large amount (not a big blend of schwagg to raise the cost and get away with giving the consumer less of the active ingredient), it didnt add any crap that i dont want or have sufficient levels of, and it had ALOT of pills in it for the money. it also had tmg in it, which is know to increase oxygen levels in the body. what i didnt know is that it had the whoppingly high dose of nitrates in it that i learned about here. i took 3 pills last night (bearing in mind that ive been on approximately 700mg nitrates from the amount of spinach powder ive been eating) and sure enough i woke up the next morning with the awesome pumps i had at double to dose of spinach powder (an amount of spinach which might be intolerable for anyone.) needless to say, im impressed. it will be interesting to see if these results continue. i love pump products, but after taking 8 g of no2 for a long, long time i knew the amount of arginine was unbalencing (i had this weary/slightly shakey feeling in my muscles from it). again im excited to have found a way around it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
TMG is more than just a simple "pump" product that enhances cosmetic changes

the many factors at play with this form of betaine include increased endurance levels/stamina/strength output as well as increased recovery and heightened protein synthesis..

all of which, will certainly play into cosmetic appearance changes..but, so much more in the aspect of performance increases as well

and then, there's the synergistic response to other compounds in play, if you are so inclined to stack your products
it just makes other things you take - work better!

quite versatile, functional and obviously useful in a host of parameters

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL my my - you are so cryptic, and slick!

but you give good example of how some reps conduct themselves on this forum, showing your own unprovoked personal attack upon someone else, out of the blue..such behavior never ceases to amaze me

but I suppose you wanted me to see this? yawn..tiresome
I do not even know who you are

truly sad, how some feel the need to spend their time, when representing a company to the public

good luck to you going forward, best to the guys you rep for, and have a great day
Good day, I am p5sky and I represent the views of me and me only. If you feel attacked then you must be guilty of any accusations, and it was not out of the blue. I have called you out before for the same propaganda you have tossed out in this thread. Someone has a differing opinion from you . . . they MUST be wrong and you point that out and simply bully them.

It is sad that I have talked to several people who will not frequent AM because of you, so it appears that I am not the problem, you sir must need a mirror.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Good day, I am p5sky and I represent the views of me and me only. If you feel attacked then you must be guilty of any accusations, and it was not out of the blue. I have called you out before for the same propaganda you have tossed out in this thread. Someone has a differing opinion from you . . . they MUST be wrong and you point that out and simply bully them.

It is sad that I have talked to several people who will not frequent AM because of you, so it appears that I am not the problem, you sir must need a mirror.
Did you delete your signature?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you delete your signature?
No? His signature says omega recoverbro.

He's a recoverbro and considers himself the omega. Omega is also a word and he can use it in whatever context he pleases, no matter what snags has to say about it.

So much unfounded confrontation ITT. People being run off of the forums for spreading information, and even giving recommendations on how to make other companies products last longer and still work well (which makes the consumer more likely to buy because of a better bang for your buck), personal attacks, and defaming of opposing companies. Ridiculous.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Edit: weird double post thingy.

I can't find decent wifi anywhere on this damn continent...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Oh, ok. Just a misunderstanding. I'm on mobile with poor connection, so I guess the signatures just didn't load. I'm definitely not trying to attack the guy lol. I don't even know him. Nor am I affiliated with any company. I just mistook his signature (or what my mobile app showed as his signature) as saying he was a rep somewhere. No idea what a recoverbro is.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, ok. Just a misunderstanding. I'm on mobile with poor connection, so I guess the signatures just didn't load. I'm definitely not trying to attack the guy lol. I don't even know him. Nor am I affiliated with any company. I just mistook his signature (or what my mobile app showed as his signature) as saying he was a rep somewhere. No idea what a recoverbro is.
Its a group of guys on this forum.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
If you feel attacked then you must be guilty of any accusations
yes you are very right, I should have ignored you when you run around spouting words like D-BAG
forgive me for wasting time, acknowledging your post

there is no win here, with a mentality such as you show..
i will no longer attempt to acknowledge you, and perhaps you could just the same with me?

novel concept, I know, but perhaps it will grow on you

He's a recoverbro and considers himself the omega. Omega is also a word and he can use it in whatever context he pleases, no matter what snags has to say about it.
it does not bother me? simply was the source of my own confusion in that instance

I just mistook his signature (or what my mobile app showed as his signature) as saying he was a rep somewhere.
so apparently i wasn't the only one who mistook that..

People being run off of the forums for spreading information, and even giving recommendations on how to make other companies products last longer and still work well (which makes the consumer more likely to buy because of a better bang for your buck), personal attacks, and defaming of opposing companies. Ridiculous.
let us be very clear here, JB - nobody ran anybody off any forum
if you are referring to cooper, the company he represents chose to remove his presence from this fine forum, based on his own personal conduct and postings on this forum -- nothing else
mind-boggling, that you think i have the power to control what another company does, or wield the influence to be able to run ppl off forums.....

i will speak no further on that, as it does not concern me, i have no affiliation to the company
if you wish to have further clarification on that, perhaps contact that company directly and query

but - insofar as that goes, understand this: not only me personally, but FINAFLEX as a company, embrace the small business owner and other companies in the industry..we wish everyone the best, nothing but success, and do not wish to see anyone fail
this starts at the very top with ownership - in fact, we provide many raw materials to a few different companies that do business on this forum!

we are all brothers in this industry, and we try to belittle or denigrate no one
our reps will not be seen in other company threads, criticizing or critiquing or otherwise defaming anyone else or any product for that matter
that is simply contrary to what we believe, and the way we operate

i will spend no further time attempting to clarify anything else, and decline to respond to any other accusations/insults/or anything else that resembles vendetta or character assisination

best to you

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
yes you are very right, I should have ignored you when you run around spouting words like D-BAG
forgive me for wasting time, acknowledging your post

there is no win here, with a mentality such as you show..
i will no longer attempt to acknowledge you, and perhaps you could just the same with me?

novel concept, I know, but perhaps it will grow on you

it does not bother me? simply was the source of my own confusion in that instance

so apparently i wasn't the only one who mistook that..

let us be very clear here, JB - nobody ran anybody off any forum
if you are referring to cooper, the company he represents chose to remove his presence from this fine forum, based on his own personal conduct and postings on this forum -- nothing else
mind-boggling, that you think i have the power to control what another company does, or wield the influence to be able to run ppl off forums.....

i will speak no further on that, as it does not concern me, i have no affiliation to the company

but - insofar as that goes, understand this: not only me personally, but FINAFLEX as a company, embrace the small business owner and other companies in the industry..we wish everyone the best, nothing but success, and do not wish to see anyone fail
this starts at the very top with ownership - in fact, we provide many raw materials to a few different companies that do business on this forum!

we are all brothers in this industry, and we try to belittle or denigrate no one
our reps will not be seen in other company threads, criticizing or critiquing or otherwise defaming anyone else or any product for that matter
that is simply contrary to what we believe, and the way we operate

i will spend no further time attempting to clarify anything else, and decline to respond to any other accusations/insults/or anything else that resembles vendetta or character assisination

best to you
I'm trying to avoid this, lets be clear, Cy said nothing that would cause us to remove him from this forum.

Carry on.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
just, wow

you are trying to avoid this? then you should not have attempted to put misinformation out there

since you wish to be public (no surprise) rather than private --
maybe you should speak with josh, or ben?
i am sure they would be happy to clarify

in any event, do not credit me for losing your friend here
(=

Have a great day.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify, that was not all aimed at you specifically. It was a theme in this thread.

I can say, as a consumer, a good number of your posts (and others in this thread) came off as unprofessional/abrasive. I know (based on my experiences with you) that you are very passionate about the products you represent and will defend them when you feel they are being spoken about poorly (even if they aren't necessarily). And this generally seems to be a phenomenon that occurs around Mr.Cooper very frequently, when all I have ever seen him do is add to discussion with his knowledge of the science, even if it isn't always favorable for specific companies. (When he repped SNS he still posted info that was not always favorable for the sales of certain products SNS sold) so implying that he is out to ruin the reputation of any particular company is a ridiculous accusation.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clarify, that was not all aimed at you specifically. It was a theme in this thread.

I can say, as a consumer, a good number of your posts (and others in this thread) came off as unprofessional/abrasive. I know (based on my experiences with you) that you are very passionate about the products you represent and will defend them when you feel they are being spoken about poorly (even if they aren't necessarily). And this generally seems to be a phenomenon that occurs around Mr.Cooper very frequently, when all I have ever seen him do is add to discussion with his knowledge of the science, even if it isn't always favorable for specific companies. (When he repped SNS he still posted info that was not always favorable for the sales of certain products SNS sold) so implying that he is out to ruin the reputation of any particular company is a ridiculous accusation.
Cheers!

Beet Root Juice!!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you are all missing the point here..

i admire cy tremendously, and have long been wowed at the guy's intellect and ability to learn rapidly - let alone decipher some studies that are out there lol..he's a tremendously talented guy, and I've said (more than once) in other threads..from what i understand, he is highly regarded for his medical knowledge - there is nothing personal here

that said - his rep job here, on this forum, is not to concern himself with playing doctor or advising ppl on use of items outside of his company line..
i can appreciate the fact a lot of ppl embraced this direction; however this is the not the activity the company he represents would wish to see, which, coincidentally, happens to coincide with my own feelings, the stance of FINAFLEX as a company, and in fact the stance majority of the companies in existence in the bb'ing products segment, about anyone who would attempt to do so

good "feedback" or bad, it does not matter..such discourse can set up potential issues, and is why i am leery of even giving accolades myself to other company products - i just try to stay clear, but of course i still do give thumbs up sometimes, if i truly like something or it is a solid product; it is just our nature, to try to help ppl and steer them in what we feel is the "right direction"

conversely however, make no mistake: if i do not like a product, i will stay quiet
it is not my position, to go in and speak on whatever xyz company makes
period

if cy was an independent doctor, no sourcing (company) that he represents..then i would take no issue with his conduct whatsoever; this is not the case here

i tread lightly here, as (again) what the company wishes to do, does not concern me nor is it my place to speak on it
but an effort here, for those who it is not obvious to already, to clarify the situation and why a particular rep is no longer on this forum -- rather than sitting here taking accusations, or being refuted by another forum rep member of that same company..or whoever else wishes to pile on

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are all missing the point here..

i admire cy tremendously, and have long been wowed at the guy's intellect and ability to learn rapidly - let alone decipher some studies that are out there lol..he's a tremendously talented guy
And what am I? Chopped liver? :(

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't he R&D now? Not a forum rep?

Thought that was the whole point of the move from SNS to PES.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
And what am I? Chopped liver? :(
LOL
please do not start... :)

Isn't he R&D now? Not a forum rep?

Thought that was the whole point of the move from SNS to PES.
really jim, are you serious..

whatever his capacity, if he is aligned with and representative of a specific company, and discusses their product, he is for all intents and purposes a rep for that company as it pertains to forum postings
i didn't think that needed to be clarified, but there ya go

and i just got a pm a bit ago - someone asked if we were really going to sue cy! :lol:
my gaawd man, seriously..the talk that goes on

for the record: no
we never said anything remotely close to that anywhere, at any time
ludicrous

this issue is closed, as far as we are concerned

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None that I know of.....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Guys, I'm done on AM. If you have any questions or concerns about ANY topic, I will be happy to answer you as always at my email address. I apologize to this great community and all the good people here, perhaps we canbe together down the road :)
Whut

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure that Coop is taking the high road . . . avoidance will keep things pleasant I guess, although we are left with a less-informed forum.

Max Pump FTW!!!! I want INSANE pumps so I am gonna double the dosage!

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Its a shame the FDA cracked down on Ephedra. Ephedrine Nitrate would have been the ****. Can't even imagine the pump 3 grams of that would have gotten me

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure that Coop is taking the high road . . . avoidance will keep things pleasant I guess, although we are left with a less-informed forum.

Max Pump FTW!!!! I want INSANE pumps so I am gonna double the dosage!
Just to confirm for anyone who is wondering.

Cyrus decided to take some time off from the forum. This was a decision made by him and not something which was enforced by PES.

He felt it was upholding professionalism to stay away from a hostile thread so it didn't deteriorate into arguing. I support his view as PES make it a rule to always maintain a professional level of conduct.

He will be back at some point. This is just a temporary hiatus. If anyone has questions please feel free to message him or I.

I am sure he appreciates the support from all the people who have wondered where he was and have requested that he returns. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
He's flown the coop? Shat!!!

Poor dude. He is a great bloke. Hope to see him back soon.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to confirm for anyone who is wondering.

Cyrus decided to take some time off from the forum. This was a decision made by him and not something which was enforced by PES.

He felt it was upholding professionalism to stay away from a hostile thread so it didn't deteriorate into arguing. I support his view as PES make it a rule to always maintain a professional level of conduct.

He will be back at some point. This is just a temporary hiatus. If anyone has questions please feel free to message him or I.

I am sure he appreciates the support from all the people who have wondered where he was and have requested that he returns. :)
So you're saying...in a round about way...That pretty much (insert specific forum member's name here) was wrong in his reasoning for why Cy left?
It's weird that his fellow PES reps would know more about his decision than a (insert above specific member's company affiliation here) rep.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cy messaged me and said he wanted to focus more on R&D for a week and less on the forums. I said ok

That's what happened

I welcome his decision because his R&D efforts the past 3 days have been amazing...exciting stuff to come!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vagina hurts... must be sand in it.. oh, wait, that's a small handful of people in this thread.

These threads that spin off their wheels always have common names in them.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vagina hurts... must be sand in it.. oh, wait, that's a small handful of people in this thread.

These threads that spin off their wheels always have common names in them.
The past two days its been PES/USP reps and shills keeping it going. It could have already died :(

Edit: why Cy choose not to post right now was a personal decision...and frankly no ones business. ....move on and let this thread go to page 2;)

Touey

Touey

Awards
bul·ly /ˈbo͝olē/Exclamation
An expression of admiration or approval: "he got away—bully for him".1. To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner.
2. To make (one's way) aggressively.
v.intr.1. To behave like a bully.
2. To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation

Bab·bitt /ˈbæb
ɪt/ Show Spelled [bab-it]

3. ( italics ) a novel (1922) by Sinclair Lewis.

4. ( often lowercase ) a self-satisfied person who conforms readily to conventional, middle-class ideas and ideals, especially of business and material success; from the main character in the novel by Sinclair Lewis.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ive got confirmation that 1/2 liter of beetjuice has approximately 600mg nitrates. im wondering, since a lot of people are saying that arginine's benefit comes from increasing blood volume, whether a lot of beet powder would induce a pump that differs from a nitrate pump (given that it is said to have blood building qualities.) I would need 12oo mg of nitrates, so I couldn't see taking in 16 to 32grams of fiber with the 80% magnesium taking beet powder would entail. juicing it would eliminate the fiber issue