Been a long time coming...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Who the hell are all you ugly @$$ people? :dunno:

Been awhile since i been on here, see nothing has changed. Save for the ban, which I guess I dont really care about anymore.

Figured I would start coming on here as I am going to be rebuilding my life soon hopefully. Dissapeared when I started losing everything, now I have pretty much lost all of it so nothing more to worry about losing :)

Those of you who knew what was going on and would like to know what happened hit me up. Though it has no happy ending...

Glad to be back, maybe the boards can occupy my mind and motivate me as I try and get back into the gym.

There are several of you on here that months ago I wished I could have kicked your balls so hard they dangled out of your eye sockets. Today I see you were mostly right, and I was just a young man struggling with emotions and pain that were overcoming me, just trying to hold onto what I knew.

The hard times have taught me many lessons that align with some of the things I fought about on here. Some of you were right on some things I originally protested.

One such thing being the ban, others dealing with my faith. My faith has come a long way, though it is far from perfect.

That being said my life has really nothing left, and I dont wish to live and wake up another day. Yet I would not commit suicide or the likes, just have no joy left in the world.

Planning on rebuilding, but there is no help or really any way to be helped.

But glad to be back, will start looking around the board since I have time being jobless again and all lol.

Greetings every one. Been a long, long time.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see your hanging in there.

sw bill

Awards
Welcome back, Now how about getting back on that 30 lbs in 2 months bulk.. Run it bro

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good to see you back, Zero. Hang in there; life has its periods of hardship and lessons to be learned, but I believe that everything happens for a reason; often it makes us better people in the end. Wisdom is gained through the myriad of dynamic experiences we face in life.

Look at the support systems that may be in place (e.g. family, friends) that can be there to help you along the way. Lord knows, I've learned many lessons the hard way myself in life. If you ever need to talk, just hit me up bud.

-John

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there man. Sometimes it isn't until you've hit rock bottom that you can discover a new and better outlook on life. It's under rated how difficult it can be being a young man trying to get your life figured out. Let alone the other things we can't control that get thrown at us. Some of us get dealt a good set of circumstances, and some of us don't.

Regardless, I wish you the best. Post up more often too, a lot of people seem to miss your unique and passionate take on the various subjects on this forum.

The best advice I can give is this, take care of yourself first and foremost. It's all about numero uno.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think what you probably need to do most is to be more open to considering that you may be wrong about things, and try to examine situations from an external view.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey zero - i'm not totally filled-in on your situation but you've given me some damn good advice a few times on this board and its been much appreciated. Let me know if I can return the favor in anyway, good luck with your troubles and I'm sure you'll find a resolution.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear from you again man. It has indeed been a while. Glad your back.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never knew you, but welcome back, hopefully everything in your life makes a change for the better!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think what you probably need to do most is to be more open to considering that you may be wrong about things, and try to examine situations from an external view.
Alot of that has already happened bro.

Hang in there man. Sometimes it isn't until you've hit rock bottom that you can discover a new and better outlook on life. It's under rated how difficult it can be being a young man trying to get your life figured out. Let alone the other things we can't control that get thrown at us. Some of us get dealt a good set of circumstances, and some of us don't.

Regardless, I wish you the best. Post up more often too, a lot of people seem to miss your unique and passionate take on the various subjects on this forum.
Thanks man, but I think my unique views caused more trouble than healthy discussion lol

Welcome back, Now how about getting back on that 30 lbs in 2 months bulk.. Run it bro
Would love to, but lets say life does not present the most productive soil to grow such dreams at the moment.

I never knew you, but welcome back, hopefully everything in your life makes a change for the better!
Thanks, and you didnt miss much bro lol.

And thanks to everyone else. I still been giving people workout advice, but I must say I am getting rusty. Back to learning now shall we :D

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
welcome back mang, you got a case of lyfe lemons too huh?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Zero, Seems like you have been gone a while. The ban makes sense why. Well welcome back bro, and I mean greetings for a brother who has simalar views as myself.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Who the hell are all you ugly @$$ people? :dunno:

There are several of you on here that months ago I wished I could have kicked your balls so hard they dangled out of your eye sockets. Today I see you were mostly right, and I was just a young man struggling with emotions and pain that were overcoming me, just trying to hold onto what I knew.
^Always the one to have a way with words...

That being said my life has really nothing left, and I dont wish to live and wake up another day. Yet I would not commit suicide or the likes, just have no joy left in the world.
^Better to live in agony than to die at the hand of one's self, I have always believed.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
good to see an old face back around. welcome back, man.