-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much kinda been down latley. Three weeks now of straight cardio and I'm still not loosing. I mean I went from 291 down to 220 over last three years then since Jan of this year I gained back up to 229 without changing anything I can think of in my diet. I don't know what's wrong with me lol. I feel like I sweat one day and not another.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk, you ever do circuit training? Moderate weight, no rest, top to bottom hitting all muscles? It's my go-to to strip some fat in about a month.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No my gym is crowed that it makes it hard to do circuit training. The 11 treadmills they have right now four our broke and couple that work, the matt get's stuck while your running really annoying. I need some training cicuit ideas any help I'd love to take.

runnerschick

Awards
Not much kinda been down latley. Three weeks now of straight cardio and I'm still not loosing. I mean I went from 291 down to 220 over last three years then since Jan of this year I gained back up to 229 without changing anything I can think of in my diet. I don't know what's wrong with me lol. I feel like I sweat one day and not another.
Sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit down mate, hope things improve for you soon!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No my gym is crowed that it makes it hard to do circuit training. The 11 treadmills they have right now four our broke and couple that work, the matt get's stuck while your running really annoying. I need some training cicuit ideas any help I'd love to take.
I just finished a routine where I'd do something like deadlift/bench sets or squats/lat pulls. Back of leg/ front of chest and front of leg/ back and lats. No rest or at least minimal rest between leg/chest sets and your heart rate will be jacked. Now I'm doing more of a traditional split during the week as a means to keep adjusting. Could be a way to beat having to set up a bunch of machines for circuit training.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You need to come up to Toronto... go for a run in the cold.. get you all fired up and revitalized.. Seriously though Pack keep your chin up, just hit a plateau.. you are always killing it.. perhaps take a full week off, and then get right back at it.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to come up to Toronto... go for a run in the cold.. get you all fired up and revitalized.. Seriously though Pack keep your chin up, just hit a plateau.. you are always killing it.. perhaps take a full week off, and then get right back at it.
Gonna echo this. Sometimes you can be doing everything right but still hit a plateau. If you've been cutting at a high calorie deficit this tends to happen... I know it happens with me and can be super frustrating. Keep at it!! :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone had a good weekend! I finally got back in lifting mode. Three weeks cardio wasn't cutting it. I need both for my body type. Also too much testosterone lol as we found out Friday we will be having our 3rd lil boy!!

runnerschick

Awards
Hope everyone had a good weekend! I finally got back in lifting mode. Three weeks cardio wasn't cutting it. I need both for my body type. Also too much testosterone lol as we found out Friday we will be having our 3rd lil boy!!
Congratulations!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grats broheim.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all! Def be busy once this lil one arrives. My oldest is playing baseball and youngest starting soccer soon. Daddy needs a break lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys have you ever had pain in upper left chest that doesn't hurt when your breathe but sore as hell? I've had this here and there before. Also anyone know of a good running shoes that are made in wide and that will give you the barefoot type feeling. I had some toe shoes that were great they made you feel like you could out run Bol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys have you ever had pain in upper left chest that doesn't hurt when your breathe but sore as hell? I've had this here and there before. Also anyone know of a good running shoes that are made in wide and that will give you the barefoot type feeling. I had some toe shoes that were great they made you feel like you could out run Bol
Vibram Five Fingers?

NB Minimus, Merrell. (Can't think of anymore ATM)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I typically where Asics nimbus. Nice and light with some could cushioning to support my weight.

Funny youd say that about your chest. I keep getting something similar but for me the soreness is there and sorta dull, and if i take a deep breathe it gets sharper. Was worried at one point i was called for, but i think it is more of a muscle strain and keeps coming and going. If your unsure, go get it checked - your family needs you around!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah as soon as my wife gets insurance i is!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Asics FTW!! Only shoe I can find that accommodates my wide ass foot!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get vibram 5 finger bikila.

Best shoes out especially for gym and walking around.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet thanks my brothers I'm looking at all the recommendations now! Good to have my friends chime in!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving my five fingers. Literally better than barefoot.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
in on my first AM chat thread :)
Vaughn in the house!!! It's party time...bring the compete and maximize intense shakes that way the party can last forever lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize intense, has me bouncing off the walls.. i love it! I dare not ever go over 1.5 scoops..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maximize intense, has me bouncing off the walls.. i love it! I dare not ever go over 1.5 scoops..
i cant even do 1 full scoop. I'm too stim sensitive lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Max intense is great, just not a fan of the mango peach flavour

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max intense is great, just not a fan of the mango peach flavour
yea, the acacia version flavors are rough.

We actually just released Max Intense Rasp Lemonade with brand new flavoring and it tastes AMAZING

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
yea, the acacia version flavors are rough.

We actually just released Max Intense Rasp Lemonade with brand new flavoring and it tastes AMAZING
Nice!! Love raspberry :)

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyy all

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Well look what the cat dragged in...... been a while bro how's things?!
Dude, things are great! Senior year has been intense! I have my nose in everything and no time for anything else! I have been visitin colleges I have gotten into and waiting for my top tier onces to announce in left march early april

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, things are great! Senior year has been intense! I have my nose in everything and no time for anything else! I have been visitin colleges I have gotten into and waiting for my top tier onces to announce in left march early april
That is great... good to see you are so focused!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Just got these shoes for lifting and cardio....what you guys think??

image-616373910.jpg

image-2308513907.jpg

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards