• RockStar
  • Established
I'm at work mang. As usual :-(

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA i know you didn't!!! Yeah bro i know but without PJ and FUFU seems like the others have gone or just been on vacations lol. I finally made it back to gym and loving it. This year I will hit that damn weight loss goal.
Come on Hulkster. You know I am back. Been all over the Versa-1 stuff recently and I am getting ready to roll in couple days !!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FuFu you better believe it brother! Woo Woo Woo!

runnerschick

Awards
About time yall came back lol. I was thinking everyone left hulk and didn't tell me haha. I had rough Dec myself yall. Lost my grandpa on Christmas day, then my Dad was put in hospital New years day but is doing much better and back to work. Then i got the flu the same week. So three weeks I made it to gym twice. I am feeling the pain now. My right side of shoulder on the top part of my arm is been bothersome. Hope everyone had a great holiday though miss yall.
So sorry to hear of your loss and misfortunes :(... Hope things look up for u and your family soon

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking he accidently posted in the wrong thread.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha hopefully?
Hope so lol it was pretty random!

I read in runner's thread that he is having trouble getting to sleep. I think he needs some melatonin and some sweet lovins from his lady pre-bed. :p

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

runnerschick

Awards

I read in runner's thread that he is having trouble getting to sleep. I think he needs some melatonin and some sweet lovins from his lady pre-bed. :p
Always happy to care for him and show my love any way I can :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Melatonin injected into brain hahahah...

Oh and Avengers xxx is on frostwire hahahah

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speakin of which Dave, how's the wife? Is marriage grand?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Very well! Just working on getting moved over to dayshift at work so that she and I can finally be on the same work/sleep schedule since right now we're opposite :(! After that I'm sure it'll be MUCH better. We have BARELY scratched the surface talking about having kids... but things have been fantastic!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shift work would cut down on time together for sure...

Glad your happy bro.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I struggle with sleep bro for the last 8 years. I've always been hyper since being a kid. I have been literally put on Ambien, Lunesta, Attraxax. Restril, 40 mg melatonin, and nothing seems to help. I feel dog tired but my minds will not shut down. I suffer big time

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I struggle with sleep bro for the last 8 years. I've always been hyper since being a kid. I have been literally put on Ambien, Lunesta, Attraxax. Restril, 40 mg melatonin, and nothing seems to help. I feel dog tired but my minds will not shut down. I suffer big time
Damn dude. Maybe you need something to help take the edge off... some medicinal marijuana perhaps... lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah something like that would def help if I didn't work at HOMELAND SECURITY lol. I need some damn lortabs now. I had a steel door at work smacked and pinched it towards a wall. Bruised up and swollen but damn sure not a broken! lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah something like that would def help if I didn't work at HOMELAND SECURITY lol. I need some damn lortabs now. I had a steel door at work smacked and pinched it towards a wall. Bruised up and swollen but damn sure not a broken! lol
Your like a super spy eh? Lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap! Did you smash the door? HULKIN!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I wanted to but that damn thing was 300lbs from what i found out later. I had to go to workmen's comp doc today make sure nothing was fractured or broke lol. All good just severe bruising but nothing can keep this Hulk down for long. I just need to catch a break!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready for school hahahah

runnerschick

Awards
Ah yeah, doesn't sound too fun. As long as you enjoy it

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to avoid not getting smacked by a door again!! Success today!! Ready to friggin kill it tomorrow!

runnerschick

Awards
Ok guys, just wondering if anyone had some advice on encouraging appetite as well as foods to assist muscle growth? Appetite has decreased over the past few weeks, and I'm worried as I don't want to lose weight and muscle..ideas?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok guys, just wondering if anyone had some advice on encouraging appetite as well as foods to assist muscle growth? Appetite has decreased over the past few weeks, and I'm worried as I don't want to lose weight and muscle..ideas?
Anabeta...

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

runnerschick

Awards
Thanks :), ill look it up, good for encouraging appetite too?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

runnerschick

Awards
Haha must be good if you guys both thought of it straight away..thanks, ill give it a go :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know Rosie used it...PM her for advice

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp hit up a friday night gym blast for back and shoulders first time ever doing those together. Wicked man

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh.. so nice to have hockey again.
We don't have a pro team in indy but we do have the Indy Ice... some of the most exciting action I've gotten to see at a sporting event! My wife even got into it (moreso than baseball or football)!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody here going to the Arnold Classic in March?