AVENGERS CREW LOG LINKS

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody here going to the Arnold Classic in March?

man i'd love to been wanting to go to my first Arnold for over 10 yrs just money tight with two kids and one on the way.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i'd love to been wanting to go to my first Arnold for over 10 yrs just money tight with two kids and one on the way.
I hear ya man :( hopefully you can get out to see one sometime!

I just finalized my plans for this years Classic. I'll definitely be there. Going with a powerlifting buddy of mine from Phoenix. Haven't seen him in awhile so it'll be good to hang and go check out everything there is to see/do at the Arnold. I wonder how many different AMers/Companies will be there! Would like to stop by some places and put some faces to go with the usernames!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hear ya man :( hopefully you can get out to see one sometime!

I just finalized my plans for this years Classic. I'll definitely be there. Going with a powerlifting buddy of mine from Phoenix. Haven't seen him in awhile so it'll be good to hang and go check out everything there is to see/do at the Arnold. I wonder how many different AMers/Companies will be there! Would like to stop by some places and put some faces to go with the usernames!
If only I lived in USA ;)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This post is not intended to degrade anyone but, what are your stances on 3somes?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We don't have a pro team in indy but we do have the Indy Ice... some of the most exciting action I've gotten to see at a sporting event! My wife even got into it (moreso than baseball or football)!
That is semi pro? That can be some of the best hockey, and usually some great scraps!

runnerschick

Awards
Who watched the Federer vs Tsonga match last night? What a game!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I didn't see it! WTH happend?

runnerschick

Awards
Federer beat Tsonga in the 5th set 6-3, but before that, they were pretty much neck and neck.. very intense, fast paced tennis, gripping to watch
:)

runnerschick

Awards
So ill be playing soccer this next coming season, whilst also continuing my weight training as well. Was wondering if anyone can tell me, In order to keep my strength and energy up n avoid fatigue (particularly on game days), is there any foods or supplements I should have on the menu?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So ill be playing soccer this next coming season, whilst also continuing my weight training as well. Was wondering if anyone can tell me, In order to keep my strength and energy up n avoid fatigue (particularly on game days), is there any foods or supplements I should have on the menu?
Pre game, some caffiene, creatine and a small meal with eg. sweet potato and chicken breast
Post game, use blueberries and protein shake

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

runnerschick

Awards
Pre game, some caffiene, creatine and a small meal with eg. sweet potato and chicken breast
Post game, use blueberries and protein shake

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Thankyou, ill keep note :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def creatine and Ammino's. Can't ever go wrong with fruits and protein from fish.

runnerschick

Awards
Thanks mate, u guys r very helpful, I appreciate it :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone had a good weekend!! My PNI supps came to an end, but I'm due any day now my next plans! BPS Vanillalean and Msten

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone had a good weekend!! My PNI supps came to an end, but I'm due any day now my next plans! BPS Vanillalean and Msten
And we know you will CRUSH it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys and gals!

I have a guy saying my paypal acct isn't accepting $$ but he's like not a common guy on here so he could be trying to scheme.. Would someone mind sending me a penny to check if he's being serious?

[email protected]

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man there are so many deuce bags out there. I hope it's legit brother.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just logged in an it said my account was permanently locked.... What. the. fuc.

Has this ever happened tonanyone else?!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know Visa had a credit server go down yesterday that fux0red alot of things up. Not sure if related.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know Visa had a credit server go down yesterday that fux0red alot of things up. Not sure if related.
It's a MasterCard so I dont think so. Im really pisses bc it's 30 bucks of sale im missing out on now too and I buy and sell a lot. I don't get tbis.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow..... Turns out i was using the wrong email; the one I had YEARS ago ... Was able to log in and everything is fine now using the correct email.. I'm losing my marbles at 24.. Wonderful

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow..... Turns out i was using the wrong email; the one I had YEARS ago ... Was able to log in and everything is fine now using the correct email.. I'm losing my marbles at 24.. Wonderful
I'm sure there is a supp for that!!! Lol

Seriously glad you got that sorted bro.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys wth is wrong with me!!! I have got my arm pain to go away with going light and taking a joint complex, but my upper back around the shoulders on both sides are giving me hell. The crazy thing is It's not painful on benching but doing peck deck motion.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys wth is wrong with me!!! I have got my arm pain to go away with going light and taking a joint complex, but my upper back around the shoulders on both sides are giving me hell. The crazy thing is It's not painful on benching but doing peck deck motion.
Strained infraspinatus is my guess.

Just stay away from any motions that cause pain (even minimal) and you should be fine in a week or two.

Its the same problem I had last week if you recall.

Is this where the pain is?

250px-Infraspinatus_muscle_back2.png

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take care of yourself Hulk...maybe a couple of weeks worth of a deload would help?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro right around there and upper. I'm doing a ton of cardio did 3 miles today. No lifts. I'm going light for a lil while and doing more cardio. Thanks for the help my friends.

Strained infraspinatus is my guess.

Just stay away from any motions that cause pain (even minimal) and you should be fine in a week or two.

Its the same problem I had last week if you recall.

Is this where the pain is?

View attachment 74022

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone or did anyone every find out why the heck BMFT got banned? This has been wierd bc I've seen or heard nothing really stating why. He was always very cool.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah bro right around there and upper. I'm doing a ton of cardio did 3 miles today. No lifts. I'm going light for a lil while and doing more cardio. Thanks for the help my friends.
Jump on a cable machine with a medium pulley with a light weight and try some internal and external shoulder rotations. Great for rehab of
shoulder rotator cuffs. As the pain gets better move to a high pulley as this puts the shoulder in more of an impingement and puts more stress on the tendons. Good luck man I hate shoulder injuries!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still wondering what happen to mr. Marc
He disappeared too? WTF...

And damn Ricky you gettin' all swoll up in the avatar! I took the weekend off from the forums and come back to see that Triple Threat Stack Contest... damn you time offffffuuuuuuu!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah frigging beast man. Makes me strive to better myself. I'd give anything to go back to my 20's lol well not anything

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You suck man!! I'd love to say that! I was born in Alabama where it's hotter then hell at times due to the humidty. We haven't even had a winter with temps reaching damn near 70 in Jan and Feb. I love the snow cause I love COLD period. Sitting at work right now on a slow dead Friday waiting to be release! Cardio time later.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
image-1833726635.jpg