AVENGERS CREW LOG LINKS

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice PJ ima bout to order me some vibram toes shoes!! I like those you have too.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Here are my babies!this years puma Volatile 4

Attachments

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shoe fetish.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does she come with them?

runnerschick

Awards
I agree, nice shoes mate, they bring out her eyes lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i cant imagine spending that much on shoes. I've spent $120 a few times, and every time regret it.

I have a strict $50 limit now.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
i cant imagine spending that much on shoes. I've spent $120 a few times, and every time regret it.

I have a strict $50 limit now.
Comfort and ur health comes first...money come and goes...you should enjoy your life to fullest and get whatever you always wanted...nvr kno what's gonna happen anytime...that's what I think...I kno we all came empty hand in this world and when we leave it will be empty hand as well...that's what I think when I spend money lol...I just say "fuk it" and buy it lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Comfort and ur health comes first...money come and goes...you should enjoy your life to fullest and get whatever you always wanted...nvr kno what's gonna happen anytime...that's what I think...I kno we all came empty hand in this world and when we leave it will be empty hand as well...that's what I think when I spend money lol...I just say "fuk it" and buy it lol
$50 shoes wouldn't last a single leg day IMO lol
the $50 pair of shoes I get always end up outlasting the $100+ shoes.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vibrams bro. Last longer

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some crazy looking shoes... must take some getting used to?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bare feet

soccerkid55

soccerkid55

Awards
Hey guys, check out my logs if you can, I appreciate all advice and criticisms. I would post links, but I do not have enough posts.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Headin over bud.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
HAPPY EASTER AVENGERS!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!! Now lets get back into the weight smashing!! Oh wait I'm off today lol first softball practice woo woo woo!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!! Now lets get back into the weight smashing!! Oh wait I'm off today lol first softball practice woo woo woo!

Enjoy my brother!

Day off work today.. was nice to enjoy a less hectic pace while hitting chest/tri's... oops forgot to do abs

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so my endo says my levels are all good but don't understand still why I started gaining weight back. One thing I didn't understand how to read on my labs reports was says FSH <0.7 which is out of range and then it shows total testosterone 2475 HF ng/dl ref 241 to 827 so does anyone know wth the 2475 converts too cause I know aint now way that is my total test that high lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so my endo says my levels are all good but don't understand still why I started gaining weight back. One thing I didn't understand how to read on my labs reports was says FSH <0.7 which is out of range and then it shows total testosterone 2475 HF ng/dl ref 241 to 827 so does anyone know wth the 2475 converts too cause I know aint now way that is my total test that high lol.
Guessing estrogen.... And dude that's stupid high... I would be very concerned w accelerating any predisposition to cancers.... Primarily prostate

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the estro said 20.0 which is good the number I was showing said total tesoterone

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone has a great weekend! What's everyone working out this weekend if any at all? I've been so slammed with both kids in ball, and ball starting for me this coming Monday! I sure miss my brother PJ and FUFU.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah he took that job loss pretty bad. I can't even get him on fb. I can just hope and wait that he will be back and that he will have better days ahead.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nah he took that job loss pretty bad. I can't even get him on fb. I can just hope and wait that he will be back and that he will have better days ahead.
This sucks...

Tried calling him Pack?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah I don't have fu's digits :(

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the weekend going everyone?

... time for a carb up.

Just made some homemade pizzas from scratch for the family... as you can see they are all picky and have to have different toppings!

Toronto-20130414-00412.jpg