Ari4216's Ultimatel Organizing Diesel Test Hardcore Nos Ether Cissus DCP X-Factor log

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 29]

Leg Day

Deadlifts- 120-15,160-8,160-8,150-6
Squats-180-8,230-6,230-6,120-12
Leg extensions-130-8
Leg curls-150-8
(weights are in total pounds)(with good form)

ALRIGHT,so i listened to everybody advice, compound exercises

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Day 29]

Leg Day

Deadlifts- 120-15,160-8,160-8,150-6
Squats-180-8,230-6,230-6,120-12
Leg extensions-130-8
Leg curls-150-8
(weights are in total pounds)(with good form)

ALRIGHT,so i listened to everybody advice, compound exercises
Throw some calf raises in at the end. :rofl:

I miss the avatar you used to have. The one with Arnold... "Arnold is Numero Uno"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason you use machine over free weights? I prefer free weights and usually do secondary with smith machine. Box squats, Incline press (smith really helps widen the chest).
I use both and always mix it up.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHO THE HELL NEGGED MY LOG???

at least u could comment in my log, btw -------- a-- p-----
F------ just negging me for no reason.

youll get your cummumpance.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright so u cant trash talk to me. Just neg my thread for an unspecified reason?

This is the internet, its not like i can punch you.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im trying to shoot for -10 on the thread.

I appreciate everyone for trying to help me in this quest.com

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ari4216 before you read this know that i do not have the intentions of being rude even though it may come off like so. First off, from the looks of things members have tried to help you and have given you advice as well. In my Opinion, it seems that you are not open to the advice and are being stubborn towards it. That may be the reason members are negging your thread...also Anabolicminds is not bodybuilding dot com. It is not about 'reps' so it means nothing....sweat it off. If you are worried about getting reps instead of making progress and learning...maybe the other place suits better. Also, people check logs to look for improvement in lifts etc. But for the most part people check logs to see thoughts on supplements. You have said you are taking supplements and lots of them, but not really given much insight into the different aspects of the supplements effecting you. Supplements are not the main thing the workout and diets are. Instead of spending so much on all the supplements and stocking up in great deal. buy meat, eggs, nuts, coconut oil, EVOO do some research in detail and multiple sources to exercise programs, tweak them alittle bit to suit your self. Just my opinion, but i think it would keep more people into your logs and give advice.

And Trip, I agree with you. I use both as well. But i secondary/ superset with Machines. Not my compound main lifts.

Last edited:
ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ari4216, from the looks of things members have tried to help you and have given you advice as well. In my Opinion, it seems that you are not open to the advice and are being stubborn towards it. That may be the reason members are negging your thread...also Anabolicminds is not about 'reps' so it means nothing....sweat it off. Also, people check logs to look for improvement as lifts etc. But for the most part people check logs to see thoughts on supplements. You have said you are taking supplements and lots of them, but not really given much insight into the different aspects of the supplements effecting you. Just my opinion, but i think it would keep more people into your logs and give advice.

And Trip, I agree with you. I use both as well. But i secondary/ superset with Machines. Not my compound main lifts.
But i have taken your advice,texas.

I didnt mention i should put it on the front.

Ill be giving reviews of Diesel Test Hardcore, Nos ether, Primaforce Cissus vs Supercissus, X-factor,sulbutamine and DCP.

i also might post a thread about the synergism between activate xtreme and hyperdrol x2 as taken only on pre-workout days(I'm just starting this)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
calf raises would have been nice to incorporate, but good session bro

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i need to try a full bottle of a product until i can make comments about them.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Did you check your hormonal levels before starting the log with DTHC

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
But i have taken your advice,texas.

I didnt mention i should put it on the front.

Ill be giving reviews of Diesel Test Hardcore, Nos ether, Primaforce Cissus vs Supercissus, X-factor,sulbutamine and DCP.

i also might post a thread about the synergism between activate xtreme and hyperdrol x2 as taken only on pre-workout days(I'm just starting this)
A final review is nice and almost expected whether its a sponsored log or not, most just generally do. But people also look for day to day reviews. Personally that is why I subscribed to this thread. Yes I wanted to be a helping hand which is why I am still subscribed. But, I mainly came in here to read your day to day in-depth thoughts on products. As well as follow your workout routines. The main reasons I subscribed to logs to see what works for me both supplementation, diet, and workout routine wise and then try it for myself of comprise a compilation between different situations. Once again take it or leave it, its just my advice and what i would recommend. Just a simple detailed day to day synapsis of what is going on. Your mood, intensity, aggression, perspiration, etc. Good luck Ari.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i need to try a full bottle of a product until i can make comments about them.
Absolutely not. You can give day to day effects. the general herb takes 1-3 weeks to come into effect. So just give your day to day plus a final review. state supplements taken every day. those sort of things. They just help give more credibility and detail to the log which in turn makes others want to join

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely not. You can give day to day effects. the general herb takes 1-3 weeks to come into effect. So just give your day to day plus a final review. state supplements taken every day. those sort of things. They just help give more credibility and detail to the log which in turn makes others want to join
Alright,starts now.This is my first log, so it cant be perfect ya know,thanks for the suggestions.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright,starts now.This is my first log, so it cant be perfect ya know,thanks for the suggestions.
Ya I completely understand. Its all good. now you know for next time. Its all about learning and enacting what you learn and making progress. the whole reason behind bodybuilding forums

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Rest Day

Didnt sleep enough.
Allergies are bothering me.

DTH: 4 caps
Nos Ether:0
Green Tea:3 caps
Cissus: 8 caps

i feel agression today but not in a positive way, my legs are very sore, and i have tension in my traps and neck.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I completely understand. Its all good. now you know for next time. Its all about learning and enacting what you learn and making progress. the whole reason behind bodybuilding forums
nice pic, is it recent?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
texas, why cant members be more like u?

telling me why they negged my thread, i just get upset when people hide and lie.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you check your hormonal levels before starting the log with DTHC
No thats cash and time. It would have been nice though, ill still be able to give a good review.

pretty much i know numbers already of what id give it

9 overall
10 cost
9 effectiveness
7.5 Side Effects

but im gonna wait to write up the review.
also im havent finished the bottle yet ive dosed it at 2 caps for most of the log, im gonna start going to 4 now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
The picture is about where I am at right now, but its old. Im more vascular in the arms, and deltoids now though. Looks good man! Its all about being as thorough as possible. People love detail and well put together logs especially me. As for the members, everyone is different. Some do not even subscribe they just simply neg. Some tend to hold grudges on certain things. Everyone is here to learn, some may not have answers to question X, but they will for question Y and vise versa. Thats just how things go. Also, people who beg for reps ect get on people nerves. You will get them when members believe you derserve them typically. Thats just how things workout here

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The picture is about where I am at right now, but its old. Im more vascular in the arms, and deltoids now though. Looks good man! Its all about being as thorough as possible. People love detail and well put together logs especially me. As for the members, everyone is different. Some do not even subscribe they just simply neg. Some tend to hold grudges on certain things. Everyone is here to learn, some may not have answers to question X, but they will for question Y and vise versa. Thats just how things go. Also, people who beg for reps ect get on people nerves. You will get them when members believe you derserve them typically. Thats just how things workout here
well,were u implying that i beg for reps

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well,were u implying that i beg for reps
Nope. Just by how you acted about your thread being negged. It put me under the impression that reps were important to you

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Just by how you acted about your thread being negged. It put me under the impression that reps were important to you
no i hate the way somone can neg my thread withot giving reasoning for it.

see when u neg or give rep, u are able to put in a comment.

Also thread negging is anonymous, so it bother me that i cant know who negged me.

plus, im in a pissed off mood today, because i didnt have a good sleep and i took 4 dth.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Hey, you should try some melatonin at night. You won't need naps anymore.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
decline is almost a pointless exercise. do some research over it. Most people have excluded from their workout
I agree. I never did many declines in the past. And it's been probably 4 or 5 years since I did a single set of 'em. Just never got anything out of them. I prefer dips. That'll hit those lower pecs!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I agree. I never did many declines in the past. And it's been probably 4 or 5 years since I did a single set of 'em. Just never got anything out of them. I prefer dips. That'll hit those lower pecs!!
never done declines in my life.....useless.

There is no reason to only train the "bell" of the pecs. they grow the easiest and get hit really good with flat and dips and cable xovers. u want to do more inclines and flat.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for supporting me fellas. I read somewhere arnold talked about his encyclopedia not being all that accurate too. Just for the heads up Ari.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont do decline all the time, i actually havent done it in my whole log maybe once.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah those dips are very good, i implenting into my log, i havent done too much of these in the past. Put u have to do it a certain way to target the lower chest area.(in know the chest muscle is a single muscle )

i can dip my own bodyweight for 3-4 sets of 8 reps, and thats a big improvement for me.(bodyweight currently 210)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah those dips are very good, i implenting into my log, i havent done too much of these in the past. Put u have to do it a certain way to target the lower chest area.(in know the chest muscle is a single muscle )

i can dip my own bodyweight for 3-4 sets of 8 reps, and thats a big improvement for me.(bodyweight currently 210)
yup its all about propig yourself the right way

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im probably ending my log soon

im going on vacation so im gonna be doing swimming and some light weights that i can find

Im gonna be making reviews soon

Also a final thoughts section.

Thanks to everyone for their support.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If people think im being an ******* or something close to that,dpsht,whatever.

Im not usually like this.

Id hate to blame it on a supplement,but the Diesel Test Hardcore is making me a little agressive and amplifying my nutty characteristics.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never do em either.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Chest/Tri Workout today

Dth-2/2/0
Nos Ether 2 scoops

Chestpress: 110-20,210-8,210-8,250-5

Pec Flyes: 170-6,150-8,150-6

Chest Dip :2 sets of about 8 each

Machine Chest Dip:- 2 sets of 50 pounds assistance with 8 reps each.

Cable Triceps Extension- 60-10,80-8,100-6

Triceps Pulldowns 100-8,80-8,60-12

3 sets of inner chest pushups

A little bit of delt refining work.

Day 27

TODAY WAS A FRICKING CRAZY DAY IN THE GYM.

Chest/triceps, focus on chest.

Chest Press-150-20,240-8,260-8 270-5,150-15(numbers on this blew out my last workout, this was my main focus of the day)

Dips-3 with 40 pounds of assitance, 1 set no assitance, ranging from 8-12 reps

Pec Flies- 165-10,165-10,190-8,190-8(squeezing on the when on the up, squezzing when its on the down)

Triceps Extensions- 80-8,80-8,80-10,70-8

Triceps Pulldowns-100-8,100-8,80-10,110,6

Im using chest as good day to measure strength increases, because for the most part I used the same exercises.I’d say my strength increased 10 percent.I think that would be a good approximation. I really don’t know how to calculate it, but that’s how I feel about it, u can look at the numbers to back up that claim.

So what do i attibute to the stregth gains, normal progession, the Diesel Test Hardcore, the Nos Ether. Secondly the x-factor,subliathiamine, and cissus i think also helped push my numbers higher

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
If people think im being an ******* or something close to that,dpsht,whatever.

Im not usually like this.

Id hate to blame it on a supplement,but the Diesel Test Hardcore is making me a little agressive and amplifying my nutty characteristics.
Hey man, you should try stacking DTH with Sunami, that will take the edge off the agression and make you feel real good.. I bet you you're gonna love that!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, you should try stacking DTH with Sunami, that will take the edge off the agression and make you feel real good.. I bet you you're gonna love that!!
yes, for next time!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Biceps Day

Just a great workout!
im gonna on vacation for thanksgiving so the logs taking a break, and im taking an overdue break from workint out. they say its good to take a break every once in a while, to rejuvenate your system. I wont be eating too much. I plan on swimming a lot to keep my metabolsim up.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got sponsered to do an LG pSARM log!

This log will still continue on Wednsday, after Thanksgiving.

But this will be ending once that begins.