Ari4216's Ultimatel Organizing Diesel Test Hardcore Nos Ether Cissus DCP X-Factor log

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My stack includes!!!

1 bottle Diesel Test Hardcore
1 tub NOS Ether
last 25 days or so of Bulk X-factor
1 bottle Primaforce Cissus
1x Primaforce Sesamin
1x Primaforce Lean Green
about 3 weeks of DCP left

Other Supps
ZMA
3 caps fishoil(nutraplanet brand)
Hawthorne Berry Extract
Celery Seed Extract
Saw Palmeto(to make sure i dont lose hair on DTH, precaution my dad is bald)
Fenugreek(4 bucks why not?)
Pure encapsulations Daily Stress Formula
0.5g melatonin
bulk cissus(will be transfering from bulk cissus to primaforce cissus)
sublatamine
occasionally super pump 250
of course XTEND(grape flavor)

Other notes; bottles of half used of novadex xt, Hyperdrol X2, and activate xtreme on hand, but probably will not add them in.

Ill be giving in-depth reviews of Diesel Test Hardcore, Nos ether, Primaforce Cissus vs Supercissus, X-factor,sulbutamine and DCP after my log is complete.

Last edited:
ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Officially starting on Monday

More info;

Diet; Will be clean bulking. Not measuring macros. A diet high in red meat, tuna fish, chicken, brocoli, peas fiber, and foods that i shouldnt eat but eat like potato chips,ice cream. I try to eat as healthy as i can, at the same time dieting doesn't work for me, i go crazy, so my main goal is to gain muscle and lose fat in the process without going nutty.

Current Specs of Myself;
Weight:208
Height:5'10
Bodyfat:18 percent or so, havent measured it recently
But id describe myself as looking like a football player, broad shoulders, big back, most people think i play football

Notes so far from Diesel Test Hardcore:I finished day 2 and can feel it already working, not maximum effect though.

Notes on NOS Ether; gave me a good workout yesterday.

more to come

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brutha!! Your plan looks very sound indeed. Except for those potato chips and ice cream. LOL I have my weaknesses also. Fukkin' chocolate and get this......candy corn. And it's that time of year again! I got 2 tubs of the sh!t right here for the "Trick-or-Treaters". Yeah right. So, I guess I'll have to cut out almost all other carbs for a few weeks til after All-Hallow's Eve! Are you trying to cut down weight, bodyfat, or both? I suggest you try carb-cycling. Rotating days of very low carbs with days of higher carb intake. I do 5 days of low carbs, and then 2 days of carbing back up that are always enjoyable. Give this thing Hel, man!! :head:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed brutha!! Your plan looks very sound indeed. Except for those potato chips and ice cream. LOL I have my weaknesses also. Fukkin' chocolate and get this......candy corn. And it's that time of year again! I got 2 tubs of the sh!t right here for the "Trick-or-Treaters". Yeah right. So, I guess I'll have to cut out almost all other carbs for a few weeks til after All-Hallow's Eve! Are you trying to cut down weight, bodyfat, or both? I suggest you try carb-cycling. Rotating days of very low carbs with days of higher carb intake. I do 5 days of low carbs, and then 2 days of carbing back up that are always enjoyable. Give this thing Hel, man!! :head:
thanks for the advice thundergod, i also watched your log too. But it was very long and intense, couldnt keep up with all of it. I try not eat junkfood it hard not succumb especially ben and jerrys ice cream. Carb cycling is the best diet for bodybuilindg and ive made two attempts at starting it, but both time i had headaches and felt like crap, i know that goes away everntually but i just couldnt handle it, one day though ill do it! Im trying to gain muscle and secondly lose fat. But gaining muscle takes precedent over losing fat, you know.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just got some Applied Nutriceticals samples. They gave me duplicates of RPM,NEOVAR, and Drive, Very nice, for free! Complements to Applied Nutriceticals. Ill probally add these on top of what im already taking on a few select workouts. The pills look really cool, all shiny and metallic, best pill design imo, but the design of the pill doesnt matter if the product doesnt work.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill start the log earlier than monday...
Yesterday I did back/chest.

Day 1
Biceps workout day

I do a lot static hold and slow reps with biceps, i try to employ arnold style techniques because of course i want arms like arnold. Towards the end i emply cheating at different times to get the last drop out of the muscle. I squueze the biceps as hard as i can on most sets.

First is number of weight in each hand, second is the reps(will be like this for the rest of the log)

Inner bicep curls-35-6.35-6.30-8\
Regular bicep curls- 30-8,20-12 for warm up
Hammer curls 3 sets 35-8
Arnold Concentration curls 35-6,30-6,25-8,20-8
Cable Sideway Curls-40-6,30-8,20-9,20-9

Notes: Good pump, kind of forced myself to o to the gym, sleep before hand was decent, I felt great once i was there.
This is the third day of DTH at two tabs a day.
I mixed 1 scoop NOS Ether with apple juice, yesterday i mixed it with grape juice, juice with ether is a neccesity for me for both the taste and the carbs.
i took 1200mg cissus and and 5 grams bulk x-factor

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Notes: Getting postive mood improvement from Nos Ether.
Getting postie mood form DTH at two caps, and little bit of agression. Starting 3 caps on monday.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notes: Getting postive mood improvement from Nos Ether.
Getting postie mood form DTH at two caps, and little bit of agression. Starting 3 caps on monday.
Hey bro. Are you only taking 2 caps of the DTHC per day? I've seen most people dose it at 6 caps per day. Just saying......

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. Are you only taking 2 caps of the DTHC per day? I've seen most people dose it at 6 caps per day. Just saying......
He just started, fromt the directions of usage: "The first five days do not exceed 2 tabs/day."

Also 6 caps a day, who's taking that? This is the new version which is much stronger then the old one. I havent seen anybody taking over 4 so far ;)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
So what do you predict to lose here?

Roughly 2-3% BF?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what do you predict to lose here?

Roughly 2-3% BF?
Well something like that, but i mainly want to gain more muscle, i can never have enough muscle.

like i said main goal 1:gain muscle main goal 2:lose fat
Muscle prioritizes over fat.

To put it into perspective i started bodybuilding/weightlifting 3-4 days a week since i was 15. An in those 4 plus years i went from a small 155 to where i am now 210. My body fat kind of stays the same, always flucatuates, but yeah i gained fat with the muscle.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He just started, fromt the directions of usage: "The first five days do not exceed 2 tabs/day."

Also 6 caps a day, who's taking that? This is the new version which is much stronger then the old one. I havent seen anybody taking over 4 so far ;)
yep but i want to start 4 caps already!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to note my sesamin, fish oil, lean green,primaforce cissus and more grape xtend is coming on on monday or tuesday, i could never live without xtend, 1 staple supplement i cannot live without.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
to note my sesamin, fish oil, lean green,primaforce cissus and more grape xtend is coming on on monday or tuesday, i could never live without xtend, 1 staple supplement i cannot live without.

So true bro, will be great to ee if you reach your goals, we are all here behind you..no homo, if you need any help.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So true bro, will be great to ee if you reach your goals, we are all here behind you..no homo, if you need any help.
thanks russian, youre a great guy, and buy the way ur lookin ripped, i wish i had ur genetics.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Put in some hard work and Im sure the results will come quick. DTH is one of the supps Ill run in the future. Hope you like it!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Alright so i took one dth in the morn
2 dth like more than an hour before the workout
no x-factor because i think its make my legs sore in a bad way, the joints,muscle spasm.
i took one sample rpm today, 2 dcp, 1 scoop NOS Ether, 1200mg cissus, 800 sublatamine. i think the rpm gave me good energy, but the ingrediant profile does make too much sense to me, anyone with rpm experience please enlighten me.
No xtend:rasp:

Today Was Legs/Traps/Front/side delts

For a forewarning my legs arent as strong as id like;

Dumbell squats in good form- 60's 75's 80's, with different amount of reps for each

Leg extensions- 170,170,150

opposite of leg extensions(lol)-130,150,110

Shoulder shrugs with varying intesity and pronation- 80's,50's,70's

Front delt raises arnold style- 30's,25's20's

Side delt raises same weights

i wasnt realy counting reps today, and i usually dont like to count reps just keep them in the bodybuilding range 6-10 usually.

Good workout since i was so energetic before the workout. No one pissed me off, so that i could have more drive,haha.

Notes:i feel dth having a postive effect on my mood. Nos Ether as well but it gives me some stomach problems. as for the libido aspect of DTH, i really dont see much of a difference, and im 19, but i didnt buy this product for libido. Plus things that boost dopamine have much greater increse in libido, (no current good OTC libido booster, haha)and to clarify further i dont need help with my libido.

More supps coming tommorow from nutraplanet, i hope they sent me samples!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this sub is officaially going ultra hardcore, viking style with the norse gods. And will dominate the weights into submission. Were gonna do it thundergod style.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Alright so i took one dth in the morn
2 dth like more than an hour before the workout
no x-factor because i think its make my legs sore in a bad way, the joints,muscle spasm.
i took one sample rpm today, 2 dcp, 1 scoop NOS Ether, 1200mg cissus, 800 sublatamine. i think the rpm gave me good energy, but the ingrediant profile does make too much sense to me, anyone with rpm experience please enlighten me.
No xtend:rasp:

Today Was Legs/Traps/Front/side delts

For a forewarning my legs arent as strong as id like;

Dumbell squats in good form- 60's 75's 80's, with different amount of reps for each

Leg extensions- 170,170,150

opposite of leg extensions(lol)-130,150,110

Shoulder shrugs with varying intesity and pronation- 80's,50's,70's

Front delt raises arnold style- 30's,25's20's

Side delt raises same weights

i wasnt realy counting reps today, and i usually dont like to count reps just keep them in the bodybuilding range 6-10 usually.

Good workout since i was so energetic before the workout. No one pissed me off, so that i could have more drive,haha.

Notes:i feel dth having a postive effect on my mood. Nos Ether as well but it gives me some stomach problems. as for the libido aspect of DTH, i really dont see much of a difference, and im 19, but i didnt buy this product for libido. Plus things that boost dopamine have much greater increse in libido, (no current good OTC libido booster, haha)and to clarify further i dont need help with my libido.

More supps coming tommorow from nutraplanet, i hope they sent me samples!
I'm pretty sure 800mg of sulb. will reduce ur libido or block any libido boost, also kill ur appetite.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure 800mg of sulb. will reduce ur libido or block any libido boost, also kill ur appetite.
and i need something to kill my appetite lol, but no stims for me.
i thought u said sub was good for libido? whatevens i only take it preworkout like every other workout. bur it gives good focus man!stim free

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
and i need something to kill my appetite lol, but no stims for me.
i thought u said sub was good for libido? whatevens i only take it preworkout like every other workout. bur it gives good focus man!stim free
im talking about a "normal" dose might increase libido, such as 100 to 300mg.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i like 800mg especially when ur not taking stimulants, ie caffiene, germaniame with it. But i dont need a libido boost during gym lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah i like 800mg especially when ur not taking stimulants, ie caffiene, germaniame with it. But i dont need a libido boost during gym lol
oh ok. True, i like how caffeine actually blunts my libido in the gym, if I didnt on NOS ETHER and DTH, I would be probably getting smacked in the head all workout for staring at asses.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh ok. True, i like how caffeine actually blunts my libido in the gym, if I didnt on NOS ETHER and DTH, I would be probably getting smacked in the head all workout for staring at asses.
for real,respect

edit days 4-6 Rest Days

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet orders came in.
byah!
i got my fenugreek
Big bottle of grape xtend
celery seed xtract
sesamin
cissus
lean green
fish oil
Waxy Maize

and they gave me like 15 days worth of basic cut and other stimulant samples. Nutraplanet rocks!

going to the gym byah! lets tear it up

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 6
the whole day schedule thing is messed up, today is day 6.
I did biceps today.

Bicep curls 40's,35's,30's
Arnold Concentration Curls, 35's,30's,25's
Preacher curls-35's,30's,25's

Usuall arnold style biceps techniques i try to employ. like my last bicep workout.

So tired, peace, later.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone with experience with sesamin and lean green dosing please feel free to contribute.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh yea! Log looks good so far bro.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No clue about sesamin with Lean Green, but I have used it in conjunction with: fish oil (4 grams), cla (4 grams), Lean Extreme ( pills) and Meltdown ( pills). Got outstanding results, and dosed Sesamin at 2 pills (2 grams) per day. Was very pleased with the results, and I have been able to maintain the results. Good luck!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im in...

Looks like your the one with the bad arse supplement line.

Good luck.....

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No clue about sesamin with Lean Green, but I have used it in conjunction with: fish oil (4 grams), cla (4 grams), Lean Extreme ( pills) and Meltdown ( pills). Got outstanding results, and dosed Sesamin at 2 pills (2 grams) per day. Was very pleased with the results, and I have been able to maintain the results. Good luck!!
how was your experience with lean xtreme, do it cause side effects, particular blood pressure?

Thanks for the info subweevil.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i stare at asses even i didnt have libido, only big ones that is.:donut:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Rest Day.

im kind of tired today, but tommorow im doing chest/tris!

Dth-2/1/0
Nos Ether 1 Scoop(ill increase the dose eventually but for now its hitting me)
Sesamin- about 4 grams.
Lean Green-3 caps
Xtend-1 serving
Cissus- 2000mg(i might have to bump this up for anabolic effects, im researching into this.

thanks for the support thus far.

I think ill have a final dosing protocol for all my supps soon, in a detailed format

Doctor Green

Doctor Green

Banned
Awards
That's considered a normal dose of sulbutiamine? I thought it was 300-500mg... 800mg is quite a bit, yes. No doubt. I'd feel nauseas at that dose. I thought Cognitive Nut and Unique Nut's sulbutiamine was 500mg per cap. Could be wrong.

Doctor Green

Doctor Green

Banned
Awards

Here's a fat cat for your thread. Every thread needs one laying around.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks but i didnt see your full lineup, what u taking besides your diesel products?

Crack and Meth. Preworkout only.

Seriously though....

It's an "Ancient chinese secret" .lol

later:)

Last edited: