Ari4216's Ultimatel Organizing Diesel Test Hardcore Nos Ether Cissus DCP X-Factor log

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
how was your experience with lean xtreme, do it cause side effects, particular blood pressure?
I loved using Lean Extreme, after about 2 weeks could feel a difference in my muscles, they were definitely firmer, and I looked a bit more refined. It was good at helping to keep me motivated while cutting down some pudge, and my strength stayed nearly the same, so I would rate it a success. Blood pressure went up a trivial amount, but I was also on the other stuff as well as I mentioned, so hard to attribute it to just the Lean Extreme. I've always responded very well to anything with Forskolin in it, so no surprise. Good luck man!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Chest/Tri Workout today

Dth-2/2/0
Nos Ether 2 scoops

Chestpress: 110-20,210-8,210-8,250-5
Pec Flyes: 170-6,150-8,150-6
Chest Dip :2 sets of about 8 each
Machine Chest Dip:- 2 sets of 50 pounds assistance with 8 reps each.
Cable Triceps Extension- 60-10,80-8,100-6
Triceps Pulldowns 100-8,80-8,60-12
3 sets of inner chest pushups
A little bit of delt refining work.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who thinks i should add glycergrow aka glycerol monostearate to my intra workout mix.Intraworkout is the best time to take i right. Should i dose according to the bottle.

I have a full tub from a few months ago but i did not end up using it for some reason.

Xtend-Wms-Gms

hahahahahaha

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Back Workout.lil bit of biceps

Dth 1/1/1(comments i didnt feel that taking two at a time worked for me so, im gonna do this for a bit, i might try 1/1/1/1)
Nos Ether-1 scoop
Waxy maize-two scoops
RPM- 2 caps
Glycergrow-2 scoops
Xtend-2 scoops pre and 6 scoops during
Cissus-2 pre and 2 post

Lots of supersetting and some high reps for the slow twitch
Lat Pulldowns-130-7,110-8,60-12,60-12
Lat Pulldowns focused on lower lats- 90-8,60-12,60-5
Bent Over Two-Arm Long Bar Row with dumbell-130-8,110-8,115-8,80-12
Rear delts machine- 110-8,130,8,90-8
Machine biceps posing curls-40-7,30-8,20-8
Dumbell back flexes- 90-hold,70-hold

Notes:ive been workin out more frequently than usual, meaning i guess im recovering faster, but not super fast, maybe 10-15 percent faster than normal.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i stare at asses even i didnt have libido, only big ones that is.:donut:
I tend to be into the small booty girls lately. I guess to each their own. I go through phases...lol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i stare at asses even i didnt have libido, only big ones that is.:donut:
A man after mine own heart!!! I like 'em thick!!! [nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPcEPZ20jc[/nomedia]

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
you incorporate that GG?

I have a tub sittin here too.......not sure what to do with it? lol

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you incorporate that GG?

I have a tub sittin here too.......not sure what to do with it? lol
yeah it would work well with your xtend and waxy maize intraworkout

theres gms in sizeon.ps.so it works well intraworkout. Taurine is always good.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hows it going ari, thought id pop by and say hi, hope your ok, good log bro...Russian

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Legs and Shoulders

Shoulder Shrugs 200-6,160-8, 160-8,90-20,90-20(shrugs are not a science for me but i was doing pretty heavy weights than usual, and for reps its complicated,like i do a lot of static holds on these babys)
Dumbell Raises 25-8,20-15,20-15
Lateral Raises 25-8,20-15,20-15,20-15
(i superset the raises, maybe even do shrugs after this)
As for the low weight on dumbells and high reps, my shoulder are too big for the rest of my body, so im trying to refine them down.
Machine Leg Press-270-8,330-6,330-6
Leg Extensions-170-6,150-8,150-8
Leg Deflections(forgot the name haha)- 150-6,130-8,130-8
(i superset Leg extensions and deflections)
Romanian Deadlifts- 110,110,110 (6-8 reps)(flex the traps at once im standing, not too much weight i must do deadlifts in perfect form or else your back gets screwed)
lots of supersetting today, i usually like to superset as much as possible, i like the "rush" it gives me, and it saves me time in the gym.

i think i covered most exercise i did,but i did some others, i forget.

no nos ether today, i took 1 scoop superpump which i havent done for more than two weeks, subliatimne of course, and all the other stuff i take.

Dth1/1/1

Numbers for weight are exact, number of reps are not.

yeah it was pretty intense today, the i hit up the sauna, hit up the cold shower, hit up the hot bath, then hit up chipotle(i got a healthy option,haha)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Rest Day pretty sore, kind of tired from the workout yesterday.

Keep up the good work people.

Ari

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People ive been a little busy lately, so im updating two days ago

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 13 Chest Triceps workout
really good workout, not the heaviest of m life but i enjoyed it

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 14 Back Biceps
Also a great workout would have been greater if had not lost my wallet and i was totally furious more than usuall and i spent 30 minutes looking for it, and it kind of took my agression away but i still had a good workout, with good pump,normal weights.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On day 13 and 14 i combined superpump 250 with nos ether and it was really amazing, i like superpump for its pump and energy and nos ether for stregth good combination. DTH is working more now, im up 3 caps, would like to go higher but to me it did work when i tried going higher. Libido is a little bit improved, aggression as well,revocery as well, but nothing extreme as of yet.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Short and heavy leg day,trap day

Romanian Deadlifts 110-8,110-8,160-8,180-6!,
and then 200-3 but i shouldnt have done that 200, i thought i could do more reps, cuse i was feeling good but it didnt work out.
Leg Extensions- 150-8,170-8,170-8,170-8
Leg Deflections(forgot the name haha)- 130-8,110-8,130-6

Trap work i didnt measure but i use the same weights as with the deadlifts.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i guess i hit some pr's with this workout, but i dont really care too much about pr's just if im working my muscle effeciantly, i think some people get to caught up in hitting pr's.
But i didnt do as much volume as i usually do.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pics!

ari4216-.jpg

I just wanted to post a picture of myself, how i look right now.

The camera on my phone is not so good so you can see detail.
But you can get a picture of what im working with.

I have made progess in this log already.

i just color corrected in photoshop, but then the old image stayed, oh well.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Good log Ari. Thanks for subbing to my log. Not sure if you are still using rpm in your regime, but I did when I first started doing the three kings, and I liked the feeling I got and from it. I stopped using it since I got jp8 (did not want to over stim) it was tempting though. keep up the good work.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good log Ari. Thanks for subbing to my log. Not sure if you are still using rpm in your regime, but I did when I first started doing the three kings, and I liked the feeling I got and from it. I stopped using it since I got jp8 (did not want to over stim) it was tempting though. keep up the good work.
thanks man.
rpm was good, but i prefer superpump 250 as my stim, it just cant be beat for me, some people dont like gaspari, but sp250 and size on are legit supplements.

Im recently combing Nos Ether with SP250 with great results.
I take the nos ether with some powdered gatorade 20-30 minutes before the sp250.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Rest day, had a terrible sleep. Took a nap during the day.
I went to the DMV today and felt like tapping every decent ass i saw. I guess the DTH is going to more effect.

Im doing DTH 2-3 tabs every day.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
here for the ride man, hope you reach your goals good luck man hit the weights hard!! and eat right no ice cream, i gotta stay away from reeses cups and snickers the most their so fukn addictive!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Bi's/Tri's

Bicep curls-35-8,35-8,35-8,35-5
Preacher curls 30-8,30-8,25-8
Arnold Concentration curls30-8,30-8,25-8
1 set of stacic bicep curl concentration with 25's for 10 seconds appox.
Reverse Hammer curl, Biceps Curl superset with 25's and aprox 8 reps each.
Triceps Pressdown 110-8,110-8,90-10, 100-6
Triceps Extensions 110-8,100-7,90-8,90-8
Tricep Dip Machine 190-10,150-10

Felt very pumped today,since id did two opposing muscle groups.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Chest/Back Day

Most intense day ever. Almost felt like throwing up towards the end.

Chest Press Machine 150-20,230-8,250-8,250-8,230-8
Assisted Dips- with 60 and 40 pounds of assistance,dont rember reps, i think i did three sets.
Pec Flies 150-8,160-8,160-8
Inner Chest Pushups-3 sets of 6-8
( i put 8 for most reps, but that is not entirely to case)
Rows 100-8,100-8,75-8
Lat Pull Down-110-8,100-8,100-8,60-15
Bent Over Long Bar row120-8,100-10,110-8
Lots of rep numbers maybe be wrong, im tired,cant remember,i never go below 6 though,i do remember to numbers of sets and weight for each set are certainly correct.
I think i supersetted almost everything today, usually i supersetting a back exercise with a chest exercise, but i also suppersetting chest and chest, and back and back

Notes:i feel that the DTH, is helping increase my stregth, but today was a weird workout, i really didnt 'enjoy' it, it was almost too intense, i guess doing to major muscle groups in one day is intense. Ive swithed this up from my usual routine. However, im experiencing lethargy issues with dth, ive never taken naps before really to often, and now im able to take them on a regular basis. and its not because my workouts are crazy intense but thats a part of the reason, but also after taken some dth i get tired, sometimes i get agression as well.

Nos Ether Stacked with Superpump with x-factor stacked with cissus,is pretty dam amazing.

im also having some stomach issues with the Nos Ether and DTH, and i know its them, because i didnt have these problems before.

Overall stregth is up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Ari4216!

Are you taking the Nos Ether and DTH on an empty stomach? It might help to eat 1 or 2 rice cakes(or something else that's pretty dry) before taking them.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way.....naps are extremely anabolic!!! :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Ari4216!

Are you taking the Nos Ether and DTH on an empty stomach? It might help to eat 1 or 2 rice cakes(or something else that's pretty dry) before taking them.
yeah but they actually work better on an empty stomach.

thanks for the support

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im in on this. Your the only person my age in here thats really into all this stuff like I am so props. You have some interesting supplement going on so i will be following. I saw some questions earlier in the log that i'll address.
  • RPM ingredients- What are the questions in regards to its profile?
  • Glycergrow- I used this for about a month+ and didn't notice much from it to be honest. No pumps outside the ordinary other than probably 3 days worth. I believe money could be spent elsewhere.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, man

yeah for the rpm, i wanted to know how much caffiene was in it, but i know its under 80mg for each pill.

Yeah the glycergrow doesnt do too much on its own but its kind of cheap,30 bucks for like 180 serving or something like that.

i didn try the drive yet,because im afraid of the forslean cramps i got with hyperdrolx2.

Out of the AN product line i liked neovar the best, maybe ill have that i my next log.

I need to start thinking about what im doing for my next one.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks, man

yeah for the rpm, i wanted to know how much caffiene was in it, but i know its under 80mg for each pill.

Yeah the glycergrow doesnt do too much on its own but its kind of cheap,30 bucks for like 180 serving or something like that.

i didn try the drive yet,because im afraid of the forslean cramps i got with hyperdrolx2.

Out of the AN product line i liked neovar the best, maybe ill have that i my next log.

I need to start thinking about what im doing for my next one.
Forslean cramps I have never experienced....give it a shot, if you get them drop it. If your wanting to continue the lean bulk go with the Neovar and Igf-2. As for the RPM i cant say the mg hence one of the reasons why its a proprietary blend. good luck though man! I plan on running some Napalm, lipo ultra, and 7 oxo-dhea soon. should be a fun run.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 24 and 25

Ari's Anabolic Rest Days ultra

i have to keep my mind, fresh ive got a lot of ---- to do.