any truth to the rumor that

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider the source, PA is one of the most respected members in the industry.
I never said otherwise...my question is why hasn't he published a report? I see this all the time here on these forums. company after another company, We have all seen it here. Ive seen some BS 5th grader written lab report that was probably made in the basement and some people have zero clue to where it came from, but yet! take it as gold. sometimes Albert Einstein couldn't decipher what it says, let along my dumb ass :lol: but i sit and read these posts and see everyone jump on the hater bandwagon, just like it goes down with every other company, and we know what I'm talking about here:) Ive have seen Eric's report from the UM, hes the owner of the company, not I. I'm sure with what is going on, theres reasons that none of us probably think of to why he isn't bring what he has on the Internet.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If proof isnt presented this coukd be charged as slander

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes PLEASE consider the source!

Yea I can agree PA has done TONS for the industry and with prohormones but would also argue he has likely done more damage to the nutritional industry than anyone else as well. He isn't really the knight in shinning armor you are making him out to be

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true, but i'm still wishy washy on this. He is stating that of 2 chemicals with the exact same molecular weight the one in 7-ke isn't the one on the label, but something else. He said that based on the scatter you can tell which it is, which I would 100% believe if he was testing powder that was supposed to be 99+% pure. But for a liquid mix of 3 different hormonal powders, i'd have to think the scatter pattern is a bit hard to tell which component is throwing which scatter. The only way I could see getting an accurate idea was if he literally mixed up some on his own matching Taurus's formula, and then GC'd that. Then mixed up a batch of what they thought was in it, and GC'd that too.

I never said otherwise...my question is why hasn't he published a report? I see this all the time here on these forums. company after another company, We have all seen it here. Ive seen some BS 5th grader written lab report that was probably made in the basement and some people have zero clue to where it came from, but yet! take it as gold. sometimes Albert Einstein couldn't decipher what it says, let along my dumb ass :lol: but i sit and read these posts and see everyone jump on the hater bandwagon, just like it goes down with every other company, and we know what I'm talking about here:) Ive have seen Eric's report from the UM, hes the owner of the company, not I. I'm sure with what is going on, theres reasons that none of us probably think of to why he isn't bring what he has on the Internet.
Mainly because he doesn't want to be sued :) and the chain of custody is weak, so its not necessarily fair. the person who sent him the bottle could have tampered with it. For clear chain of custody it has to be ordered from a 3rd party site without them knowing what the order is for, and then sent to another 3rd party lab directly.

If proof isnt presented this coukd be charged as slander
Nah, Patrick himself made no claims of what was in it, another forum member did. Just like with the chain of custody issue, proving who slandered is the problem. The forum member who actually posted probably doesn't have that much money, so suing him isn't worth much and PA has distanced himself enough from it that he wouldn't be sueable I think.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, Patrick himself made no claims of what was in it, another forum member did. Just like with the chain of custody issue, proving who slandered is the problem. The forum member who actually posted probably doesn't have that much money, so suing him isn't worth much and PA has distanced himself enough from it that he wouldn't be sueable I think.
I am just saying people need to be careful on their accusations. I haven't seen all the banter that's taken place on other forums but given the right person and the right comment a lawsuit could be brought up.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true, but i'm still wishy washy on this. He is stating that of 2 chemicals with the exact same molecular weight the one in 7-ke isn't the one on the label, but something else. He said that based on the scatter you can tell which it is, which I would 100% believe if he was testing powder that was supposed to be 99+% pure. But for a liquid mix of 3 different hormonal powders, i'd have to think the scatter pattern is a bit hard to tell which component is throwing which scatter. The only way I could see getting an accurate idea was if he literally mixed up some on his own matching Taurus's formula, and then GC'd that. Then mixed up a batch of what they thought was in it, and GC'd that too.

Mainly because he doesn't want to be sued :) and the chain of custody is weak, so its not necessarily fair. the person who sent him the bottle could have tampered with it. For clear chain of custody it has to be ordered from a 3rd party site without them knowing what the order is for, and then sent to another 3rd party lab directly.

I agree with everything you said Eric, besides the portion of molecules, protons and neutrons......................... out of my league;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just saying people need to be careful on their accusations. I haven't seen all the banter that's taken place on other forums but given the right person and the right comment a lawsuit could be brought up.
yeah, but it goes nowhere in the end, like Syntrax's lawsuit on the bb.com members who were saying the product didn't match the protein claim on the label. Mostly generates bad press, doesn't get the company any money (or prestige) back usually.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, but it goes nowhere in the end, like Syntrax's lawsuit on the bb.com members who were saying the product didn't match the protein claim on the label. Mostly generates bad press, doesn't get the company any money (or prestige) back usually.
Yes but given PA's history I would assume he would like to stay out of that spotlight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes but given PA's history I would assume he would like to stay out of that spotlight.
True, but at the same time he's willing to use his personal time + equipment to test things. You know what it costs to send something like that to a lab for testing? in the $300ish range, possibly more depending on what type of results you want back. I'm pretty sure Patrick feels like he is (and generally is) doing a good service for the bodybuildng/supplement world by testing things.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but at the same time he's willing to use his personal time + equipment to test things. You know what it costs to send something like that to a lab for testing? in the $300ish range, possibly more depending on what type of results you want back. I'm pretty sure Patrick feels like he is (and generally is) doing a good service for the bodybuildng/supplement world by testing things.
Oh I would agree. PA is a genious and I have no problems with him. I am just saying what could possibly happen. It also is pretty cool that he does test products for consumers, however, if accusations are going to be made I feel like some sort of proof should be provided....especially from a competitor.

anyhow I am done in this thread. Tired of board drama. Hope this all gets settled though.