ANS Performance "CreXcel" HUGE Giveaway!!!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Kids that hog the weights and flex in front of the mirror after ever set or Stand by the mirror for every workout constantly

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe this is just my gym but it seems like 3/4 of the time I would go into the locker/restroom area the place would smell terrible because of some guy crapping his lungs out. Curiously flush please.

Also homeless people living in the gym.

Girls sometime but not always milfs who let their AK bullet nipples stick through their shirts and act like wtf when people look or just flaunt it, and it's just distracting in general.

Nipples are on the bottom of my annoyance list though ;)
I kid you not
I have seen a guy fall asleep dropping a deuce when i worked at my college gym
Will never forget it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. My gym no longer allows chalk.
2. When the gym cranks crappy music all the time. I would rather have nothing at all.
3. People who don't know how to do lat pull downs hogging the lat pull down machine.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2. When the gym cranks crappy music all the time. I would rather have nothing at all.
3. People who don't know how to do lat pull downs hogging the lat pull down machine.
buy liquid chalk, its a life saver.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
buy liquid chalk, its a life saver.
Thanks! I'll try to find some.

I work out at a university gym, and after I gave them my health fund bonus to apply to gym membership, they took chalk away. Claimed it is too "dirty" and that people might complain about the shiny new facility being chalky. IMO, people who lift could care less about chalk being on the floor!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks! I'll try to find some.

I work out at a university gym, and after I gave them my health fund bonus to apply to gym membership, they took chalk away. Claimed it is too "dirty" and that people might complain about the shiny new facility being chalky. IMO, people who lift could care less about chalk being on the floor!
worked in a gym for 4 years, yes chalk is annoying to clean up, but nothing is worse than slippery or wet shoes from snow/rainn
being 100% honest.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;91gl2d0yV5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91gl2d0yV5I[/video]
good ol governor

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
legend has it that at my gym:

two ppl (i'm guessing not classy ppl) got married inside my gym

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

At my old gym (smaller one), apparently a (married) trainer banged a client in the private shower room.

Don't miss that place.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards

An old man died in the steam room at mine.

Legend has it some have seen his image in the late hours of the night, drying his balls with the hand dryer.

Spooky.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have had a guy pass away due to a heart attack in the BR. We moved our location shortly after.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taking the video camera in 2night 2 find some idiot doing what idiots do best

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Legend has it some have seen his image in the late hours of the night, drying his balls with the hand dryer.

Spooky.
:toofunny:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Spooky.
thats a good one, the only hot tub story i have is the old owners son was a drunk

he used to bring girls back to the gym after hours to party in the hot tub, a few members that had keys have walked into the gym early mornings while him and some ladies were still partying in the hot tubs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Back when i worked at my college gym
we had a group of indians come in to play volley ball, and you had to screw in the nets on the side of the walls in the wollyball courts and they were very thick metal screws.
The one guy went to unscrew one and it came loose and hit him in the side of the head and his head busted open. had to call the ambulance, was a nasty mess to clean up

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
we had a group of indians come in to play volley ball, and you had to screw in the nets on the side of the walls in the wollyball courts and they were very thick metal screws.
The one guy went to unscrew one and it came loose and hit him in the side of the head and his head busted open. had to call the ambulance, was a nasty mess to clean up
Ouuuuuch!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep liquid chalk. No color and no mess.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I once saw a young kid do in his words "a 30 set side lateral shocker".. He would go to the lightest weights of 10 and hit the 55's after going up in 5 pound increments. when he would get to 55 pounds, he would do it all over again after resting a minute 3x over. This kid was no more than 130 pounds tops and when the first set would finish, he'd gaze in the mirror making his most muscular pose LOL

He says to me when he was done "This is the only exercise that really hits my side dealt."

His shoulders looked like Steve Erkils

Thought this was funny.. lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haven't been following all the complaining but I'll complain about people that work out while they are sick. They get everyone else sick and don't care, that bothers me a bit.
Because people dont realize that working out when sick suppresses your immune system even more. Therefore they get sicker and longer.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's true, they think they are tough because they workout while they are sick. What bothers me most is that they have no regard for anyone else though. Sneezing on everything and touching everything, getting other people sick without even a care in the world. If you're sick, you should stay home, period.
and the worst part, they sneeze on a machine or a barbell and then dont sanitize or clean it after.
Oh jee Thanks buddy! i really want to place my hands on that bar now.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's true, they think they are tough because they workout while they are sick. What bothers me most is that they have no regard for anyone else though. Sneezing on everything and touching everything, getting other people sick without even a care in the world. If you're sick, you should stay home, period.
Agreed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Sounds like a lot of pain!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw a kid at the gas station yesterday, must have been around 16-17 years old. He had a pin on that said "I HAVE A BONER". Seriously, what the hell is wrong with these kids?.

Did u call him a liar ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I saw a kid at the gas station yesterday, must have been around 16-17 years old. He had a pin on that said "I HAVE A BONER". Seriously, what the hell is wrong with these kids?.
You ask him how many sloppy seconds he has been with?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should've just walked up and been like "Well, that's embarrassing. You have to tell people that your dick is as big as it will ever be and they still can't tell."

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gyms that are not clean - mostly odor. if you walk in and the smell is overpowering something aint right. I don't mean the smelly people cause there will be some I mean the gym that is not sanitary which results in odor.

No hot water ! or running out mid way.

Broken equipment.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gyms that are not clean - mostly odor. if you walk in and the smell is overpowering something aint right. I don't mean the smelly people cause there will be some I mean the gym that is not sanitary which results in odor.

No hot water ! or running out mid way.

Broken equipment.

Broken Equipment. F That. My gym owner NEVER wants to fix things and will argue with you that its your form not that the cable has a chunk missing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what grinds my gears? Girls who show up with makeup on and yoga pants and just do cardio... Wait a minute... No it doesn't :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get emails also. What makes you so special?. We are here in this thread to complain. Biggest complainers get rewarded with a free product.
You just seem like an angry individual in general. Did somebody kick your dog or something? Get picked last a lot as a kid in gym class?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
muscle tech ad with Matt Duvall in Muscle and Fitness

trained arms 12 hours one day because it said to do it in the mag.

It went like this..
1) Barbell curls superset with skull crushers for 3 sets.
2)alternate dumbbell curls superset with dumbbell overhead 3 sets.
3) Cable curls superset w rope pushdown.

*Every hour for 12 hours.

Yeah
Bout that..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rant time yet again lol:

1) People who think anything you shake up in the gym is steroid related lol

2) People who laugh at me on the summit trainer, Not made with tall guys in mind

3) The odd idea that if your over 50 you can be allowed in public with boxer breifs, really cmon those arent compression shorts man

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fingers crossed :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Snow again on Wednesday. Snow sucks. I am sick of it. It's ridiculous!. At least it will fill up all the damn potholes destroying my car!.
Snow should be starting overnight here. 15cm by tomorrow morning, which is crazy it hit 10 deg. today

Nature is on crack