ANS Performance "CreXcel" HUGE Giveaway!!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know peoe hate DB droppers buuut.

I used to do that shiz.

I have a home gym now though.

But at 24 we used to toss those mofos.
You sound like a gym douche

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I challenge someone to find everything in this thread and go do each and everyone of them at the gym, make a video of yourself doing it. That would be hilarious.
I concur! Any takers?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I challenge someone to find everything in this thread and go do each and everyone of them at the gym, make a video of yourself doing it. That would be hilarious.
I nominate T-Bone . . . but do you even lift, bro?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know peoe hate DB droppers buuut.

I used to do that shiz.

I have a home gym now though.

But at 24 we used to toss those mofos.
Allllriiighty then. ^
Let's hug it out ;) I'm the guy who offers to "assist" those that toss/throw their DBs down. I am not confrontational, just make them feel like the asses that they are.

Watched a guy toss his 25s down after curling, I picked them up and put them away . . . I then brought him the 10s so he could continue his workout. Needless to say we are NOT gym buddies ;)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hardly ever pay attention to anyone in the gym when I'm working out, but there is this one guy who performs a trapeze act off the pull up bars.

I don't even know how to describe it, it looks like something you'd pay to see in the circus. He contorts his body in these weird positions. The sad part is, you hardly notice it anymore. You'll be doing curls, then all of sudden the guy is doing some #@$#@ straight out of seaworld.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
That def would be a gag..

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try it out!

Gym pet peeves ....

1. Idiots standing around talking about how they have to make sure to hit the anabolic window with their amazing post workout drink when they haven't lifted a damned thing in the gym or broke a sweat because all they do is talk instead of do anything.
2. Idiots who spend more time at a weight station trying to look cool than actually doing any real lifting .... wasting time that I could be using to actually lift some heavy ass weights if they'd just get the hell outa my way!
3. And not to be repetitive but its all too damned true .... curls in the F'n squat rack!!!! Seriously are you that F'n stupid to not realize what the squat rack is for?! Get the hell outa my way and I will show your skinny ass. Go curl in front of the mirror with your buddies mentioned in pet peeve number 1.

Running into these so called people at the gym when I have had a heavy dose of CnP cannibal Ferox is why I have had to change gyms recently and am still looking for a real gym rather than a "Fitness Center". I am actually a few good pieces of equipment away from having what I need to set up my own home Dungeon so I can be done with all the douchebags in the local gym.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to try it out!

Gym pet peeves ....

1. Idiots standing around talking about how they have to make sure to hit the anabolic window with their amazing post workout drink when they haven't lifted a damned thing in the gym or broke a sweat because all they do is talk instead of do anything.
2. Idiots who spend more time at a weight station trying to look cool than actually doing any real lifting .... wasting time that I could be using to actually lift some heavy ass weights if they'd just get the hell outa my way!
3. And not to be repetitive but its all too damned true .... curls in the F'n squat rack!!!! Seriously are you that F'n stupid to not realize what the squat rack is for?! Get the hell outa my way and I will show your skinny ass. Go curl in front of the mirror with your buddies mentioned in pet peeve number 1.

Running into these so called people at the gym when I have had a heavy dose of CnP cannibal Ferox is why I have had to change gyms recently and am still looking for a real gym rather than a "Fitness Center". I am actually a few good pieces of equipment away from having what I need to set up my own home Dungeon so I can be done with all the douchebags in the local gym.
Phew! You sound angry!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahaha x2! First person who makes a vid doing all this gets a free product lmao.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would try the Dbs but no way this idiots getting on a SWB to do squats!!! One free product or a stack BOSS?

We are indeed taking about activities that can get our National Guycode and Gym Etiquette badges taken away

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try the Dbs but no way this idiots getting on a SWB to do squats!!! One free product or a stack BOSS?

We are indeed taking about activities that can get our National Guycode and Gym Etiquette badges taken away

At least 1 product, if it's a really well put together video I'll make it 2 products ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps

Yeah .... Going back and reading what I wrote ..... does sound angry. Note to self: Don't post in public forum when angry. I had just finished an argument with my girlfriend about why I need to make room in the garage for my home gym.

All better now. Just completed a nice Chest and Shoulder workout and timing was perfect in the gym so no "pet peeves" tonight.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah .... Going back and reading what I wrote ..... does sound angry. Note to self: Don't post in public forum when angry. I had just finished an argument with my girlfriend about why I need to make room in the garage for my home gym. All better now. Just completed a nice Chest and Shoulder workout and timing was perfect in the gym so no "pet peeves" tonight.
Home Gyms FTW!!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Not having anyone at the gym because it was snowing in Columbus to open a gym
2. Seeing people run right to their gym bag after their workout for a shake
3. People who buy shakes/drinks for almost 5$ at the jucier bar.. just blows my mind!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
1. Not having anyone at the gym because it was snowing in Columbus to open a gym
2. Seeing people run right to their gym bag after their workout for a shake
3. People who buy shakes/drinks for almost 5$ at the jucier bar.. just blows my mind!
Yes its ridiculous that it 3-5$ for a shake...
And the best is that some can't even tell you what kind of protein they make the shakes with..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And the best is that some can't even tell you what kind of protein they make the shakes with..
Exactly, you dont know what your getting because its in like glass containers.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1) people who try to talk to you mid set.

2) people who try to talk to you period.

3) Other people.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you think thats bad? i have dudes at my gym who spend $3-$5 on those pre made preworkout drinks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its brutal, I've seen convenience stores with Syntha-6 or ISS shakes at 5.99 each. No thanks I could buy a case to get them $2 each. And that is only assuming I would drink that crap anyways.

Lol most RTD's are just plain bad

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1) people taking up more than one machine at a time and getting mad when you need to do a set
2) people wearing sunglasses and hats taking selfies of themselves
3) screamers -Now i dont mind if you grunt and yell if you are lifting super heavy but there are a few guys at my gym that scream their lungs out while squatting 135. come on now

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) people taking up more than one machine at a time and getting mad when you need to do a set
2) people wearing sunglasses and hats taking selfies of themselves
3) screamers -Now i dont mind if you grunt and yell if you are lifting super heavy but there are a few guys at my gym that scream their lungs out while squatting 135. come on now
Man I just scream when I walk in the door lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Damn gym being closed for snow when the Directer lives literally across the street....My Bo$$ is stopping ppls GAINZZZZZ
People txting me while im at my other job to see if the gym is open, really call them, check FB, hell the mobile pp
Emails from angry people that the gym is closed lls, then the attitudes after I tell them break on in, oh what a day

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rant continued:

Ppl who call me tiny, or slim when I walk into the gym, Just tell me Im looking good dangit. Cutting=man your looking huge, Bulking=man your really slimming down, maybe Im doing something wrong lls
Gym partners who want to jump in with you and need tutorials every damn set. Do You Even Lift? Its BP everyone can BP
hhhmmmmm....... I actually have nothing else to rant about

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^^^
Gym reduces hours due to weather and yet they dont put up a sign? WTF? how are you supposed to know
Trainers are in the gym but keep the doors locked
Go to use the rumble/foam roller to figure out one of the trainers took it home to use for the day :(

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should have just named this thread "Things that get your blood boiling".

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^^
Gym reduces hours due to weather and yet they dont put up a sign? WTF? how are you supposed to know
Go to use the rumble/foam roller to figure out one of the trainers took it home to use for the day :(
Hahahahahaha actually funny as I have 4 med balls in my trunk lls oh wellz

PJ Nass

Awards
^^^^
Same thing happened at my gym, but it was the Olympic shrug bar.

Swolljaboi

Awards
1. People with terrible form who are bigger than me
2. Anyone who talks to me while I'm lifting
3. Kipping

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1- genetically gifted or steroid using gym members that make faster progress than me doing absolutely terrible routines with no regard for form
2- The spotter who you regret having asked for a hand because now you're under the bar and he reeks of body odour.
3- The spotter who helps you out after jumping off a cardio machine and is dripping with sweat.

Those latter 2 were the same guy, and I hope that never happens again. I prefer DB press now anyways

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1- genetically gifted or steroid using gym members that make faster progress than me doing absolutely terrible routines with no regard for form
2- The spotter who you regret having asked for a hand because now you're under the bar and he reeks of body odour.
3- The spotter who helps you out after jumping off a cardio machine and is dripping with sweat.

Those latter 2 were the same guy, and I hope that never happens again. I prefer DB press now anyways
Yikes! Lesson learned eh?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
1) Guys using the hand dryer to dry off their junk
2) Wet locker room floors because ppl don't dry off in the shower or after getting out of the pool
3) People who drop dumbbells

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. People who have the gym staff put on E-Z listening music in the weight room. Really? Cuz Lionel Ritchie gets you pumped up?
2. The gym bag that goes everywhere with a person and somehow seems to constantly be in the way. You never know when that extra pair of stniky socks might come in handy!
3. The Smith Machine squatter with a sh!t ton of weight on there and still only manages 1/4 reps. Do it right or don't do it a$$hole.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Or the spotter that helps you too much....come on man, you're f-ing up my gainzzzz!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
working out at the same gym as close friends

my close friend works out at the same gym as myself, he has some muscle but he literally has no idea what he is doing in the gym, most ppl doing dumb things at the gym i just laugh at...him being a friend of mine, i try to tell him he's going to kill himself doing what hes doing, but he ignores the information...very frustrating

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say, if as many of these things bothered as much as they seem to bother everyone else in this thread I would need to be on anti-anxiety medication.
we all take phenibut :D haha

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my video entry of the day :

[video=youtube;1UfjI_vwYds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UfjI_vwYds[/video]

i do like his basement set up lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
People who think that if you only do higher reps you will tone your body
People who wear their shoes from outside in snow storms that are wet or snowy all over the gym floor, change your shoes.
People who do not sanatize or wipe down their cardio machines after they are done sweating all over the handles.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People who do not sanatize or wipe down their cardio machines after they are done sweating all over the handles.
dat there pisses me off
atleast just have a towel or wipe it down if your too lazy to spray it down

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Maybe this is just my gym but it seems like 3/4 of the time I would go into the locker/restroom area the place would smell terrible because of some guy crapping his lungs out. Curiously flush please.

Also homeless people living in the gym.

Girls sometime but not always milfs who let their AK bullet nipples stick through their shirts and act like wtf when people look or just flaunt it, and it's just distracting in general.

Nipples are on the bottom of my annoyance list though ;)