ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

H

H.K.

Awards
Thank you for your answer.
Please one more question: Because Androgin does elevate my test.level this much, do i have to take a PCT after my third bottle, or can i take it longer without without concern of my natural testo.production.
And one question about your PROLACTRONE: on the lavel there is in the ingredients listed "Macuna Pruiens" but i dont find such an herb, should it not be "MUCUNA PRURIENS"??
Thank you in advance

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for PCT There is a tricky way in which Androgin is elevating test levels. It is not suppressive at all. No need.
Our label does not list macuna at all.
But yes Ldopa is from macuna pruriens.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
No need for PCT There is a tricky way in which Androgin is elevating test levels. It is not suppressive at all. No need.
Our label does not list macuna at all.
But yes Ldopa is from macuna pruriens.
Eta on vector 2.0?

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t stop wondering what added ingredients are in it
From what it sounds like, it’s the same ingredients but stronger. The only addition is absorption stuff, which I assume will be a similar blend to what he uses in other products, but perhaps customized a little to fit these ingredients.

B

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will there be a sale for other BLR products with the new release? Looking to purchase more androgin as I'm on my third bottle and really enjoying it looking to pick up another 3. Androgin is my first BLR product I'm very impressed will probably purchase the new vector to run alongside androgin.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will there be a sale for other BLR products with the new release? Looking to purchase more androgin as I'm on my third bottle and really enjoying it looking to pick up another 3. Androgin is my first BLR product I'm very impressed will probably purchase the new vector to run alongside androgin.
The original Vector has me so hungry all the time I love it when I am bulking! I am running it now with PA and they work great together!

I run androgin all year at just 1 cap an hour before bed. I sleep well and wake up feeling refreshed when on it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Vector includes-
Much more potent extracts of the original ingredients. We use new extraction methods for 2 and a much more concentrated extract of the other. This makes it so the active ingredients are present in drastically higher percentages. Its nearly twice the strength.
Then we Also added BioX which is the bioavailability complex we use in androgen and the new Letrone.
This complex targets and prevents many of the ways in which active ingredients are rapidly metabolized. This increases the bioavailability of them many times over.

So lets say vector 1 we have extracts at level 5 strength. Now they are 10.
And lets say average bioavailability was 10% now its 50+

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Presently its ready and in the warehouse.
Im just waiting for some additional raws to land so I can be sure that we dont run dry on launch and also so that we dont run dry on other products. We are out of rebirth and Exo already.
So itll just be maybe a week and change and well be ready to roll.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I have an idea and I want peoples feedback.
These forums are basically dead compared to what they used to be. I would love to reintroduce some life but we would need to do something different.

Here is what I would propose and I would need some of the more active members to want to participate.

I have a BUNCH of stuff here at the warehouse that we test.
MOst are not area51 isht. But we could do open testing.

For example
February- we test extract xxx.
Ill send samples to 5 people and everyone will track effects and log effects.
We can run a single thread for each month and include all of the available literature on the ingredient.

In this way we get some interesting testing ggoing on the site.
We get some cool new threads up that have an ingredient, all the data about it and then test results from members.

Thoughts?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Presently its ready and in the warehouse.
Im just waiting for some additional raws to land so I can be sure that we dont run dry on launch and also so that we dont run dry on other products. We are out of rebirth and Exo already.
So itll just be maybe a week and change and well be ready to roll.
I assume no pre-sale then?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Androgin works. Got back on it recently and my deadlift has increased shortly after having been on it.

K

K21

Awards
So androgin can increase prolactin in some people then, that may have happend to me great initially for sleep and energy but then started getting tired and the sleep effect wore off I might try again and use something for prolactin control,

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So androgin can increase prolactin in some people then, that may have happend to me great initially for sleep and energy but then started getting tired and the sleep effect wore off I might try again and use something for prolactin control,
Looks like it. But his levels were not super high. His test levels were much higher relatively.
Some prolactrone and you'll be back to sleeping like a baby.

K

K21

Awards
Looks like it. But his levels were not super high. His test levels were much higher relatively.
Some prolactrone and you'll be back to sleeping like a baby.
Is l dopa safe to take daily would it fry my dopamine receptors or anything

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
I believe it’s relatively safe..I’ve never taken Prolactrone for more than 8 weeks without taking couple of months break and I’ve never had any issues. Otherwise maybe have some Kanna(serotonin reuptake inhibitor) at hand because I ‘believe’ the issue with long term l dopa use was the downregulation of serotonin.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a natural extract so I don’t foresee any issue taking it daily. If you don’t need it though then hop off and allow the body to reset.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its safe to take in cycles. I would suggest maybe a month on and a month off. Or use as needed.

K

K21

Awards
Say someone was using an ssri like zoloft, would ldopa the natural one help balance things out, say 4 to 5 days on a week 2 to 3 days off.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say someone was using an ssri like zoloft, would ldopa the natural one help balance things out, say 4 to 5 days on a week 2 to 3 days off.
I am not a psych or medical dr and cant give advice on either.
But I can say if it were me I would probably offset with Wellbutrin. The only real prescription DRI ((dopamine reuptake inhibitor)
But it really depends on your brain chemistry. For some people wellbutrin offsets the negatives of SSRIs like libido, erection, energy etc. You could try using Prolactrone a few days on a few days off and see how it goes.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
This is a very nice stack that I have been running for quite some time now.

I have been taking AE for at least 18 months straight now.
I have been using BMP for almost a year in a row.
I use ARA 2-3 times a year.
I have been running Triad constantly for many many years.
I immediately invested in androgen and bought it for a year of uninterrupted use. I'm in the second half of the third jar.
The first thing that struck me was the sleep which became phenomenal. Dreaming every night and waking up fresh ready for a new day.
I also experience a different energy both in the gym and during the day.
So so far I like what I have experienced. It will be an exciting year. If more interesting products come out, they will of course be tried. View attachment 206027
Bro are you still Alive? How did the Androgin Run be going is it still going strong?

P

panan

Awards
Bro are you still Alive? How did the Androgin Run be going is it still going strong?
I'm still here.
I still run Androgin. I think I have 5 cans left. Still happy with the product.

However, suffered a major setback over Christmas and New Year.
I got pneumonia and had a high fever for 12 days. So I unfortunately lost some weight. I have now trained for 2 weeks and will of course get back to where I was before.
It will take a few weeks though.

Added some products to my combo. This combination is probably one of the better ones I've used.
Shouldn't clutter this thread with other products though.

L

lgnd07

Awards
Looks like Vector2 will be available soon. Would it be good to stack with androgin and follidrone?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Vector 2 was added to the site but unable to purchase.
Yah unfortunately Chinese new year is holding things up a bit. but as you can see its already listed on the site.
Once I know stock has shipped well launch with the stock we have presently knowing itll likely run out but that more will be behind it.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I see alot of guys on here taking 1 cap before bed! I'm finding it difficult to fall a sleep and stay a sleep. I feel a little energised after the dose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see alot of guys on here taking 1 cap before bed! I'm finding it difficult to fall a sleep and stay a sleep. I feel a little energised after the dose.
I sleep better overall when taking it but I cant take it after maybe 5pm. Stimulates me some as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on Vector 2
We had to wait till after Chinese lunar new year. Specifically because we ran out of other products and don't want to run a sale without stock. Should be 7 to 10 days. We have vector stock already. So it won't be long

B

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any idea of what the sale will be? Looking to pickup a few more bottles of androgin to go along with vector. Just trying to figure out for my supplement budget lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea of what the sale will be? Looking to pickup a few more bottles of androgin to go along with vector. Just trying to figure out for my supplement budget lol
Ill keep you guys posted. It will probably be about a week. They are back from Lunar new year so things are moving. Generally stuff comes pretty fast so once I know we have raws well roll out the launch and sale.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel - you guys not shipping to Canada anymore?
We stooped shipping anywhere international during the thick of covid because too many packs were just not getting to destinations. But now that things are getting better we can revisit. I turned shipping on to au last week. Let me take a look and if everything looks clear I'll turn Canada shipping back on.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
We stooped shipping anywhere international during the thick of covid because too many packs were just not getting to destinations. But now that things are getting better we can revisit. I turned shipping on to au last week. Let me take a look and if everything looks clear I'll turn Canada shipping back on.
That’s sweet man
Any chance you will still be selling Salidrosides again?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping to Australia now?

Might have to check out the next sale!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s sweet man
Any chance you will still be selling Salidrosides again?
I still have a ton of it but it just doesnt sell well. And the raw material is 2 years old so past its prime.
I still take it but I think its unlikely we will sell it again.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill keep you guys posted. It will probably be about a week. They are back from Lunar new year so things are moving. Generally stuff comes pretty fast so once I know we have raws well roll out the launch and sale.
Update on sale? This coming week?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update on sale? This coming week?
Everything has shipped so I think this coming week yes.
Will have restock on everything and we will have vector 2 launch.
I've been using the vector 2. It's much more powerful. Vector 1 seemed to be softer gains for me but the new version is alot leaner. I think this is becauae we have increased the bioavailability and concentration of things like corosolic acid snd other fat burners.
Stuff is amazing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably one of the best fat burners I think correct ?