GREAT !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are about 50% done with the batch. I dont want to give a hard date but we think this week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for you guys.

If there was a new anabolic compound. That was solid but 160-200$ a bottle would you buy it?
I have something but its expensive as f. Debating if we should utilize it or let it be.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question for you guys.

If there was a new anabolic compound. That was solid but 160-200$ a bottle would you buy it?
I have something but its expensive as f. Debating if we should utilize it or let it be.
$160 - $200 for a month supply? If so, I don’t think most guys would spend that much.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might but would need some kind of proof or guarentee that it worked !!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question for you guys.

That's steep. What are we talking? Muscle gainz?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any proof that you actually isolated these specific ginsenosides?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question for you guys.

No, this I would not do.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Question for you guys.

If it's backed by paper work I would!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a reasonable amount of evidence that its significantly anabolic. There are some studies but the vast majority is inference from other anabolic compounds that are similar in structure. We KNOW its anabolic. We just dont know how anabolic.
We are going to test it and if its really good we will release it on a batch by batch basis.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is a reasonable amount of evidence that its significantly anabolic. There are some studies but the vast majority is inference from other anabolic compounds that are similar in structure. We KNOW its anabolic. We just dont know how anabolic.
We are going to test it and if its really good we will release it on a batch by batch basis.
I’m the kind of guy that would save up and spend $200 on something that works rather than $30 for something that doesn’t. I’m interested to see what you come up with! Can’t wait to hear how your testing goes.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How suppressive? Do we know? PCT?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How suppressive? Do we know? PCT?
We dont think its suppressive. There is a good deal of evidence that its significantly anabolic though. More than for things like laxogenin for example.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Question for you guys.

No, I would not buy it.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
There would need to be SIGNIFICANT evidence of it's effectiveness to justify that price tag. Granted, when I worked at GNC years ago, people would come in and routinely spend close to $150 per bottle of Cellucor P6 so you may have a market.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Like others said pretty much. Would need to have good concrete studies for me to buy it but I’m not completely against the idea

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
I have an opened bottle of Androgin, it has been open for +/- 10 months or so. Has always been stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight etc. Doesn't smell funny.
Could I still finish it?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have an opened bottle of Androgin, it has been open for +/- 10 months or so. Has always been stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight etc. Doesn't smell funny.
Could I still finish it?
Yes, definitely still good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I still finish it?
Yes

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir Vector 2 launch sale is underway with a 25% discount code.
Code and writeup here-

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump. Supplies are running low

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the last 24 hours of the launch sale. Stock is next to gone. Get em before they are OOS.
Code VECTOR

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Also I have an idea and I want peoples feedback.
These forums are basically dead compared to what they used to be. I would love to reintroduce some life but we would need to do something different.

Here is what I would propose and I would need some of the more active members to want to participate.

I have a BUNCH of stuff here at the warehouse that we test.
MOst are not area51 isht. But we could do open testing.

For example
February- we test extract xxx.
Ill send samples to 5 people and everyone will track effects and log effects.
We can run a single thread for each month and include all of the available literature on the ingredient.

In this way we get some interesting testing ggoing on the site.
We get some cool new threads up that have an ingredient, all the data about it and then test results from members.

Thoughts?
im down; that said im one of those guys that dont absorb ingredients of a certain molecular size unless an effective carrier is included, so i tend to keep things that fall flat to myself as it's really just my problem. still though, every supplement company should have a guy with my limitation on hand to gauge for absorption; alot of people who dont absorb ingredients blame the product and even hate the company. I just started vector 2; ive always believed in the ingredients, but ive worked with corosilic acid without success in multiple products. vector 2 is my second chance to get some much needed increases in bulking, fatloss and endurance

also wtf is with people not finishing their own logs?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im down; that said im one of those guys that dont absorb ingredients of a certain molecular size unless an effective carrier is included, so i tend to keep things that fall flat to myself as it's really just my problem. still though, every supplement company should have a guy with my limitation on hand to gauge for absorption; alot of people who dont absorb ingredients blame the product and even hate the company. I just started vector 2; ive always believed in the ingredients, but ive worked with corosilic acid without success in multiple products. vector 2 is my second chance to get some much needed increases in bulking, fatloss and endurance

also wtf is with people not finishing their own logs?
Whats crazy is you are the only person who was interested. I offered to give people free novel supps to try and nobody is interested. Just goes to show that I was right. The forums really are dead. There is a group whos been here and will likely be here but the days of this being a thriving forum are over I think. Some of our old threads have a quarter of a million views. Not these days.
I think you'll like the new Vector. Corosolic is great, alot of the active chemicals are but there is a caveat. Most of them are not in full spectrum extracts in high enough percentages to really make a difference. So we tinkered alot with the extraction processes and with standardizations. Each extract is.....a blend of extracts. And BioX is really good at overcoming bioavailability issues. It attacks from half a dozen angles to ensure you are getting bioavailability enhancement from all of the ingredients.
The actual mg/mg strength of Vector 2 is multiple times greater than 1 and with Biox its an order of magnitude stronger.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Whats crazy is you are the only person who was interested. I offered to give people free novel supps to try and nobody is interested. Just goes to show that I was right. The forums really are dead. There is a group whos been here and will likely be here but the days of this being a thriving forum are over I think. Some of our old threads have a quarter of a million views. Not these days.
I think you'll like the new Vector. Corosolic is great, alot of the active chemicals are but there is a caveat. Most of them are not in full spectrum extracts in high enough percentages to really make a difference. So we tinkered alot with the extraction processes and with standardizations. Each extract is.....a blend of extracts. And BioX is really good at overcoming bioavailability issues. It attacks from half a dozen angles to ensure you are getting bioavailability enhancement from all of the ingredients.
The actual mg/mg strength of Vector 2 is multiple times greater than 1 and with Biox its an order of magnitude stronger.
maybe chalk that up to the forum being a toxic environment; if i so much as express my like for a supplement, i'll have six gym bro's on my tail trying to unearth some covert undercover sales plot; and im talking private messages to feel me out etc too. on more than one occasion ive dealt with other supplement companies that appear to have a credo to crush any interest in anything they arent selling at the moment. still, these sites can be the only place to go sometimes to catch hold of a product review, which can help alot in terms of formulating a results timeline and to help me keep an eye out for any issues or benefits that I may come across when trying something out

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe chalk that up to the forum being a toxic environment; if i so much as express my like for a supplement, i'll have six gym bro's on my tail trying to unearth some covert undercover sales plot; and im talking private messages to feel me out etc too. on more than one occasion ive dealt with other supplement companies that appear to have a credo to crush any interest in anything they arent selling at the moment. still, these sites can be the only place to go sometimes to catch hold of a product review, which can help alot in terms of formulating a results timeline and to help me keep an eye out for any issues or benefits that I may come across when trying something out
I think most public forums are this way unfortunately. Especially sponsored ones though. There was a time where Vbulletin forums were the place to be but these days there are LOTS of other options. Fb groups and forums, Reddit, etc and most people dont have more than a 3 second attention span from spending so much time on IG and TT etc.
Im glad that there are still some people here but I think text only forums are going the way of the dinosaur.
Maybe if Vbulliten integrated more media options and made some updates to functionality but they havnt made any real changes in over a decade.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brundel I would love to take you up on your offer, but I don't think in my current medical situation I could accurately log a products. I have run many of your supplements and even logged a few in the past, they are always top notch. Folks this is a deal and a generous off. Give it a try!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think most public forums are this way unfortunately. Especially sponsored ones though. There was a time where Vbulletin forums were the place to be but these days there are LOTS of other options. Fb groups and forums, Reddit, etc and most people dont have more than a 3 second attention span from spending so much time on IG and TT etc.
Im glad that there are still some people here but I think text only forums are going the way of the dinosaur.
Maybe if Vbulliten integrated more media options and made some updates to functionality but they havnt made any real changes in over a decade.
off topic sort of but yes forums have really gone downhill especially after covid. Unfortunate I have been on this forum since 2005 and I only get tiny nuggets of good info anymore. I feel like some companies are keeping it alive and bringing things to discuss. Alternative is reddit where it is like you said, short attentions span same post every day. I appreciate the work on supplement companies on here still making relevant post and products, because they are discussed nowhere else.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would take you up on your offer but it would have to fit my current goals. I am at a point in my life where I just want to get healthier and will sacrifice strength. Keeping it would be a bonus. I have quickly lost 33lbs since Middle of Feb and have stalled over the past 2 weeks. At a point to where I just want to lose 1-2lbs a week average. FD2 is my favorite all time and I haven't tossed that in yet.

Forums are dieing out but it still has good information. Their are so many more places to get information nowadays right at our fingertips. It may come back around in time.

ChilledFaith

Awards
I’d take you up on it as well, but I can’t say I’ve done any logs, just figured I’d throw it out there.

Too your point, I’ve been browsing the forum for a few years (not sure how long I’ve been a member now), and some of the different sections are certainly dead. And the main ones seem to be populated with many of the same people. I think I’ll start trying to make more posts on some of the different sections to start them back up again. May be worth it. I’ve got several posts written up I just need to post haha. I’d love to see this forum start to grow with new members posting again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d take you up on it as well, but I can’t say I’ve done any logs, just figured I’d throw it out there.

(not sure how long I’ve been a member now)
Joined Nov 9, 2020

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BioX is legit. I repeat, BioX is legit.
Yah man its amazing how well it works to increase the strength of our extracts. We are offering it to other brands as well.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Yah man its amazing how well it works to increase the strength of our extracts. We are offering it to other brands as well.
I was previously a Vector non-responder following a 30 day trial, now on day 7 im licking the ketchup off of my plates in a desperate bid to get more calories out of my meals. Im tempted to give Androgin another try now, but where are the reviews? I see a few guys that say it helps them sleep, nothing really specific anywhere

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was previously a Vector non-responder following a 30 day trial, now on day 7 im licking the ketchup off of my plates in a desperate bid to get more calories out of my meals. Im tempted to give Androgin another try now, but where are the reviews? I see a few guys that say it helps them sleep, nothing really specific anywhere
Yah man there are not any reviews here because there just isnt any value in running logs anymore. We have old BLR threads in our subforum with 350000 views. NOw we post stuff and get 1k- 15k. The ROI just isnt on the forums anymore. We can also see where our sales are coming from and our traffic comes from. We get maybe 25 visits a month from AM. To give some perspective we get 5k from instagram. Doesnt make sense to spend time on logs and such here.

Here is our most recent Androgin review from our site.

05/08/2023 Paul Schumack
A supplement that gets results.
Your supplement is outstanding. It truly gets results in many ways. Have used it for 2 months now. I’m bigger stronger and have a hardened look I didn’t have before which is great for aesthetics. Experienced more growth in the last 2 months than a year on other competitive supplement. Yours is a unique blend that actually works. Thank you