ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd be most interested to find out more about the fat burner.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why choose? Drop em both😉
1. Time. I can only dedicate so much of my time to R&D and product development.
2. Cost. Introducing a new product costs money. We have to make thousands of bottles up front for a launch sale.
The fat burner is easier because it doesnt require flavoring and Im not at critical about it being perfect.
Could likely have the fat burner launched this month.

Would like everyones opinion. Anyone reading please chime in.
I can tell you the fat burner is legit. As good as any fat burner available anywhere or better. And its not a massive stim bomb. The version I took had 0 stims.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fat burner and pre are right around the corner. Which should we release first?
I lost 30lbs using the fat burner. Looking like a crackhead over here.
pretty crazy stuff.
Fat burner.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SHould mention, after the pre is another anabolic. We are still in testing phases but there are a bunch of new anabolic ingredients coming.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the fat burner. Getting ready for the beach this summer.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2. Cost. Introducing a new product costs money. We have to make thousands of bottles up front for a launch sale.
The fat burner is easier because it doesnt require flavoring and Im not at critical about it being perfect.

I can tell you the fat burner is legit. As good as any fat burner available anywhere or better. And its not a massive stim bomb. The version I took had 0 stims.
Fatburner

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Yah man there are not any reviews here because there just isnt any value in running logs anymore. We have old BLR threads in our subforum with 350000 views. NOw we post stuff and get 1k- 15k. The ROI just isnt on the forums anymore. We can also see where our sales are coming from and our traffic comes from. We get maybe 25 visits a month from AM. To give some perspective we get 5k from instagram. Doesnt make sense to spend time on logs and such here.

Here is our most recent Androgin review from our site.

05/08/2023 Paul Schumack
A supplement that gets results.
Your supplement is outstanding. It truly gets results in many ways. Have used it for 2 months now. I’m bigger stronger and have a hardened look I didn’t have before which is great for aesthetics. Experienced more growth in the last 2 months than a year on other competitive supplement. Yours is a unique blend that actually works. Thank you
I'll give Androgin 2.0 a run in 2 months after I assess WTF Vector is doing. if it increases a few of my sets by 15lbs ill make it a staple.

If the upcoming fat burner somehow doesnt have caffeine (which is understandably unlikely), that would have my vote being that I'll be hitting the beach and have no idea how the increase in carbs is going to treat me.

Since I may be adding so many BLM products to my stack, Im wondering why Biox isnt included with Follidrone 2.0. I see some of it in there. but I definitely cant absorb (-)-Epicatechin without delivery assistance; I remember reading the boards when Follidrone first came out and I had to sit on the sideline for a while before someone came up with a workaround. such a novel product; when i see reviews with anyone downplaying it, I have to assume the arent absorbing it or stopped taking it before the 4 week mark. and 2.0 has Ecklonia Cava, something also nobody knew affected myostatin until BLR started talking about it. as i recall, there are something like 2 of the polyphenols that were shown to be the strongest on increasing follistatin, and BLR is probably the only company that i would just assume has a custom extract for that. im using a phytosome delivery (-)-Epicatechin at the moment, so taking a risk with one i may not absorb would constitute a pretty huge risk (i put 30lbs on pretty much all of my sets with it)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give Androgin 2.0 a run in 2 months after I assess WTF Vector is doing. if it increases a few of my sets by 15lbs ill make it a staple.

If the upcoming fat burner somehow doesnt have caffeine (which is understandably unlikely), that would have my vote being that I'll be hitting the beach and have no idea how the increase in carbs is going to treat me.

Since I may be adding so many BLM products to my stack, Im wondering why Biox isnt included with Follidrone 2.0. I see some of it in there. but I definitely cant absorb (-)-Epicatechin without delivery assistance; I remember reading the boards when Follidrone first came out and I had to sit on the sideline for a while before someone came up with a workaround. such a novel product; when i see reviews with anyone downplaying it, I have to assume the arent absorbing it or stopped taking it before the 4 week mark. and 2.0 has Ecklonia Cava, something also nobody knew affected myostatin until BLR started talking about it. as i recall, there are something like 2 of the polyphenols that were shown to be the strongest on increasing follistatin, and BLR is probably the only company that i would just assume has a custom extract for that. im using a phytosome delivery (-)-Epicatechin at the moment, so taking a risk with one i may not absorb would constitute a pretty huge risk (i put 30lbs on pretty much all of my sets with it)
Biox Started in Follidrone. Its morphed a bit but we only have one bioavailability complex we use. The next set of Follidrone labels will have BioX on them.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like everyone is ready for the fat burner for sure!! I’m excited myself!

I love that you are always pushing the envelope and looking to have both innovative and high quality products! That imo is what sets BLR apart!

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks like everyone is ready for the fat burner for sure!! I’m excited myself!

I love that you are always pushing the envelope and looking to have both innovative and high quality products! That imo is what sets BLR apart!
100%

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
No I know
@thescience said he’s jumping on Androgin 2.0 so I was confused lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I vote for the pre because well I have been waiting for release for 5 years now lol

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fat burner and pre are right around the corner. Which should we release first?
I lost 30lbs using the fat burner. Looking like a crackhead over here.
pretty crazy stuff.
30 in how many weeks?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any info about the fat burner/pre?
Just working on labels. We have been doing alot of work on new stims and other ergogenics. These things keep stopping me from releasing things because there are new options etc. But for the fat burner its a done deal. JUst need to finish the label and marketing materials etc. Then we will go to production. I dont want to give a hard date but less than 60 days. More like 30.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Just working on labels. We have been doing alot of work on new stims and other ergogenics. These things keep stopping me from releasing things because there are new options etc. But for the fat burner its a done deal. JUst need to finish the label and marketing materials etc. Then we will go to production. I dont want to give a hard date but less than 60 days. More like 30.
Any sneek peak of the ingredients/label on the fat burner (or the pre) ?
Looking forward to it!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So exciting! The fat burner and pre are going to be fire!!

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning on bringing a Urolithin A or B product out? I use Urolithin B and I feel its working very good. I take 300MG a day and I can see the results after three weeks. I do take GlyNac and Apigenin with it as I'm over 50.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you planning on bringing a Urolithin A or B product out? I use Urolithin B and I feel its working very good. I take 300MG a day and I can see the results after three weeks. I do take GlyNac and Apigenin with it as I'm over 50.
Nah. Uro A is patented and Uro B isnt as good. We have better options.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its time

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
how is urolithin B helping you?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
It takes a few weeks to see the benefits, at least for me. Muscles are much fuller and strength went up on all my lifts. At 52, my recovery isn't what it used be but this has greatly improved it.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
It takes a few weeks to see the benefits, at least for me. Muscles are much fuller and strength went up on all my lifts. At 52, my recovery isn't what it used be but this has greatly improved it.
hmm. yeah i just got anti-estrogen effects from it on my joints. my muscles felt different and i imagined the slight stillness could be viewed as a pump or as pump-enhancing by some. the strength increase you noted is interesting. anti-estrogens can really raise test levels better than most anything else natural imo, i have no idea how the tissues they can selectively effect alter that outcome, but as someone with a normal test level of 550 i didnt see an increase instrength. i know there is all kinds of good research indicating there is alot going on with it, and OL went balls deep adding it to every product for a while. i just got nada but sore joints and slightly stiffer/heavier/tighter muscles from it

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm. yeah i just got anti-estrogen effects from it on my joints. my muscles felt different and i imagined the slight stillness could be viewed as a pump or as pump-enhancing by some. the strength increase you noted is interesting. anti-estrogens can really raise test levels better than most anything else natural imo, i have no idea how the tissues they can selectively effect alter that outcome, but as someone with a normal test level of 550 i didnt see an increase instrength. i know there is all kinds of good research indicating there is alot going on with it, and OL went balls deep adding it to every product for a while. i just got nada but sore joints and slightly stiffer/heavier/tighter muscles from it
Honestly I dont think either uro A or B are really good muscle growth agents. I do think they have more potential for antiaging.
One of the things to keep in mind is if something is causing joint pain this is likely due to inflammation or an immune response to something. Not good. This is part of why we see joint issues with AIs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I dont think either uro A or B are really good muscle growth agents. I do think they have more potential for antiaging.
One of the things to keep in mind is if something is causing joint pain this is likely due to inflammation or an immune response to something. Not good. This is part of why we see joint issues with AIs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way...everyone reading this, please give us a follow on IG and Tiktok. It helps the brand grow which allows us to develop new products. and gives us more reason to put out more content etc. Its free and makes a difference.
Much appreciated!

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I think Brundel has a good point about being good for antiaging . Im 52 and I think it has brought back a youthful muscle feeling if that makes sense. I do stack it with GlyNac and Apigenin, which I believe are synergetic. The research on all three supplements indicate they impact mTOR, ROS and the mitochondrial. I would guess the results I'm seeing are related to the revering of some age related muscle loss and function.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Brundel has a good point about being good for antiaging . Im 52 and I think it has brought back a youthful muscle feeling if that makes sense. I do stack it with GlyNac and Apigenin, which I believe are synergetic. The research on all three supplements indicate they impact mTOR, ROS and the mitochondrial. I would guess the results I'm seeing are related to the revering of some age related muscle loss and function.
They work through suppression of mTOR though when we would generally think this works against muscle growth.