ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those that enjoyed androgin was there any diminished effects over time? Say 3-6 months.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those that enjoyed androgin was there any diminished effects over time? Say 3-6 months.
Honestly I didn't, but I have not consistently taken it that long at a time. I have just been running it in "cycles" so that I didn't burn through my supply. Haha

That being said I have not yet noticed any diminished effects, and I believe it can be taken year round to still reap benefits. I'll ask around and see if anybody else has experience with longer duration use.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the longest I used it was 8-10 weeks and didn’t notice any drop off but I have not used it 3-6 months.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the effects will remain, but you will not just continue to grow unless you continue to eat more and progressively lift heavier. Cant build a new wall without adding bricks.
If you like how you feel then there is nothing wrong with long term use.
If you want to continue to grow you can't grow something from nothing so you'll have to continue to progressively add cals and protein etc.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the replies. Of course diet will determine growth. I was more eluding to feel good, pump, energy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the replies. Of course diet will determine growth. I was more eluding to feel good, pump, energy.
Oh yah, all the benefits, like sleep, pump, recovery, exercise capacity etc remain.

Perseus49

Awards
Ive successfully ran follidrone many times. I successfully ran vector for 8 weeks. Thinking about trying Androgin but ive never been one to dramatically increase my GH. Does it boost GH to unnatural levels? i.e. tongkat ali & boron will help increase T but not past natural limits like a pro-hormone will. Also, does can the increase in GH affect your organs / prostate / other unwanted areas of the body?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive successfully ran follidrone many times. I successfully ran vector for 8 weeks. Thinking about trying Androgin but ive never been one to dramatically increase my GH. Does it boost GH to unnatural levels? i.e. tongkat ali & boron will help increase T but not past natural limits like a pro-hormone will. Also, does can the increase in GH affect your organs / prostate / other unwanted areas of the body?
I don’t believe anyone has run labs to see how much Androgin increases GH but let’s just say it’s on par with MK677, even then it’s the body’s natural GH. It’s not like you are introducing exogenous GH with doses that would be out of this world where you would need to worry of organ growth and the like.

Androgin is a natural supplement that is extremely effective at what it does but rest assured it’s safe to take without fear of the sides like exogenous GH at high doses.

Perseus49

Awards
Gotcha. Ive never tried anything unnatural. Was debating on trying 100mg of 1-dhea for 8 weeks. Im 165lb so figured i could get away with that dosage, plus not looking for a dramaticcc transformation. I know theyre 2 totally different supplements but wondering which to do…that or androgin

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Ive never tried anything unnatural. Was debating on trying 100mg of 1-dhea for 8 weeks. Im 165lb so figured i could get away with that dosage, plus not looking for a dramaticcc transformation. I know theyre 2 totally different supplements but wondering which to do…that or androgin
Really depends on if you want to stay “natty” or not and have to worry about PCT.

Multiple users have gained 5+ lbs with Androgin with increasing calories, no requirement for PCT, does not shutdown natty test levels, sleep is excellent.

Having run 1-dhea myself I can tell you that 100mgs will most likely not be enough and you would probably gain just as much on Androgin as you would on 100mgs 1-dhea. Plus the need for a PCT which Rebirth and Androgin would cover excellently.

So really it depends on what you are wanting to do.

Perseus49

Awards
Really depends on if you want to stay “natty” or not and have to worry about PCT.

Multiple users have gained 5+ lbs with Androgin with increasing calories, no requirement for PCT, does not shutdown natty test levels, sleep is excellent.

Having run 1-dhea myself I can tell you that 100mgs will most likely not be enough and you would probably gain just as much on Androgin as you would on 100mgs 1-dhea. Plus the need for a PCT which Rebirth and Androgin would cover excellently.

So really it depends on what you are wanting to do.
I feel you. Any potential side effects of androgin? Also, the fact that I’m not a giant (5’10…165lb)…any specific dosing?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you. Any potential side effects of androgin? Also, the fact that I’m not a giant (5’10…165lb)…any specific dosing?
No potential side effects that have been consistent. There have been a couple users who have had one off complaints of GI distress I believe but certainly nothing major.

Dosing is twice per day. 1 am/mid morning and 1 before bed seems to work really well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgin will increase GH but we dont have data showing exactly how much. One study indicated that just one of the ingredients in Androgin was more effective than ghrp6 at raising GH so we expect a significant boost. Also keep in mind that the primary mechanism of action of Androgin is its ability to bind to androgen receptors like a steroid or sarm so you get the best of both worlds. I wouldnt expect any significant side effects like organ growth. This is generally seen at really high doses of GH drastically higher than what we would expect here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100mg of 1dhea is basically inert. You are better off saving your money. Keep in mind its a prohormone so it needs to be converted and the percentage of conversion is very low. The other thing is it still might cause suppression of your natural test levels and if there was any effect it would be countered by the loss of testosterone. You would likely lose, not gain.

Perseus49

Awards
Absolutely, Androgin and Follidrone are a great stack.
Cool. Ironically, i currently take a standardized cistanche product for its overall health benefits … @brundel is there any reason to stop taking that while taking androgin?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool. Ironically, i currently take a standardized cistanche product for its overall health benefits … @brundel is there any reason to stop taking that while taking androgin?
What do you get from the cistanche?

Perseus49

Awards
What do you get from the cistanche?
In eastern medicine it’s historically known as a balancer of the hormones, particularly testosterone (nothing crazy…similar to ashwangandha), also improvements in mood/depression (again similar to ashwagandha), improved blood flow, & improvement in the bedroom all around. I feel better overall when taking it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I’m not Brundel but I can’t see any reason as to why you would have to stop the Cistanche. Im sure he will chime in soon though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I’m not Brundel but I can’t see any reason as to why you would have to stop the Cistanche. Im sure he will chime in soon though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No reason at all to stop but the active ingredients are really poorly absorbed. This is why ours is in a cyclodextrin complex and we add 3 other bioavailability enhancing ingredients.

panan

Awards
Okay. Here are some thoughts on my experiences with Androgin.

I first bought 6 cans, but ordered 6 more immediately. So it was a whole year without a break.

First of all, the sleep quality is wonderful. That effect came immediately.
Slept deep and nice. Felt more alert in the mornings and have not yawned as much as I do now that I have stopped taking Androgin. The dreams were longer and more coherent than I had ever experienced before.

I also noticed a better energy during the day. The physical strength felt like I was a bunch of years younger (I'm 39).
Normally, I can get a dip in energy in the afternoons where it feels like I just want to sit down and rest. But with this one, I have not felt it. Absolutely wonderful! It was also noticed after lunch when I can sometimes get tired after the meal when I sit down and relax before it's time to return to work (working as an electrician). But this year I have been able to sit and sip my coffee without feeling sleepy.

Another thing I noticed is that my focus has been significantly better. I have clearer thoughts and been able to focus on the things I am doing.
My thoughts can be scattered on various things, which can make it mentally difficult sometimes.
It makes me think that this may be worth trying for those with concentration difficulties. I'm not saying it's a miracle, but well worth a try. If it works, it's great, otherwise you have tested and somehow got to experience one of the other positive effects.

I also think the self-esteem went up a bit. Felt safer in whatever environment I was in.

One thing that took several months before I understood. The pump! I got a pump in my arms, shoulders and upper body about 15-30min after I took a dose.
It was especially noticeable if I had eaten carbs a while before. So I noticed it most with the evening dose.

Stress is something that I also noticed that it helped me with. I could handle more stress than before.

In terms of training, I do not know what it gave. But then it must be said that I am not on a calorie surplus. I have also been taking BMP for 2.5 years, and with it it is, not to say impossible, it is incredibly difficult for me to gain weight.

What I am pretty sure of is that it helps with recovery as sleep is so much improved and the stress level in the body is lower.

Now I have been without Androgin for almost a week. I have to say I miss it already. I felt incredibly good on it. But decided a few months ago to take a brake and feel how it felt without. After a year, a new normal situation has been created where you do not really remember what it was like before. And now that I know and remember it, I can only say, I take my hat off to @brundel for producing this product. I can understand that many customers return to this one. I will probably do the same.

We all react differently to different things. But some of my experiences certainly agree well with others' experiences of how they feel about Androgin.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say I had similar experience with Androgin when I ran it for 6 months straight.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I first bought 6 cans, but ordered 6 more immediately. So it was a whole year without a break.

Slept deep and nice. Felt more alert in the mornings and have not yawned as much as I do now that I have stopped taking Androgin. The dreams were longer and more coherent than I had ever experienced before.

I also noticed a better energy during the day. The physical strength felt like I was a bunch of years younger (I'm 39).
Normally, I can get a dip in energy in the afternoons where it feels like I just want to sit down and rest. But with this one, I have not felt it. Absolutely wonderful! It was also noticed after lunch when I can sometimes get tired after the meal when I sit down and relax before it's time to return to work (working as an electrician). But this year I have been able to sit and sip my coffee without feeling sleepy.

Another thing I noticed is that my focus has been significantly better. I have clearer thoughts and been able to focus on the things I am doing.
My thoughts can be scattered on various things, which can make it mentally difficult sometimes.
It makes me think that this may be worth trying for those with concentration difficulties. I'm not saying it's a miracle, but well worth a try. If it works, it's great, otherwise you have tested and somehow got to experience one of the other positive effects.

I also think the self-esteem went up a bit. Felt safer in whatever environment I was in.

One thing that took several months before I understood. The pump! I got a pump in my arms, shoulders and upper body about 15-30min after I took a dose.
It was especially noticeable if I had eaten carbs a while before. So I noticed it most with the evening dose.

Stress is something that I also noticed that it helped me with. I could handle more stress than before.

In terms of training, I do not know what it gave. But then it must be said that I am not on a calorie surplus. I have also been taking BMP for 2.5 years, and with it it is, not to say impossible, it is incredibly difficult for me to gain weight.

What I am pretty sure of is that it helps with recovery as sleep is so much improved and the stress level in the body is lower.

Now I have been without Androgin for almost a week. I have to say I miss it already. I felt incredibly good on it. But decided a few months ago to take a brake and feel how it felt without. After a year, a new normal situation has been created where you do not really remember what it was like before. And now that I know and remember it, I can only say, I take my hat off to @brundel for producing this product. I can understand that many customers return to this one. I will probably do the same.

We all react differently to different things. But some of my experiences certainly agree well with others' experiences of how they feel about Androgin.
We truly appreciate your feedback on Androgin and your willingness to keep track of what you loved, your thoughts and experiences.

The much improved sleep can realllyyyy improve day to day life, from mood and energy levels, recovery and performance in the gym.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so you took it for a whole year just to feel better? isn't this product marketed to be the best natural anabolic. so you noticed nothing in terms of strength and muscle building apart from a pump in the arm. I would've just took a xanax
Not everyone has the same goals as everyone else. Some take test in TRT doses as a way to feel young again and gain the benefits of having higher test levels. Others take test in doses of a gram or more to get huge.

He also noted he wasn’t eating in a caloric surplus and without a surplus not even test or similar anabolics will continue to yield gains in muscle and strength without supporting nutrients.

I wont even address your xanax comment as it’s clear what you are trying to do here.

panan

Awards
@ Killa-T Muzik
I wrote things that I can refer exclusively to Androgin.
But since I take BMP, Follidrone and Anabolic effects as well (for the same length of time and longer), would it be misleading of me to tie strength and muscle building to just Androgin?
It would not only be unethical it would be misleading to anyone else who might have an interest in trying Androgin.
And YES I have tried all of these separately so I know how I react to them.
All are products that I return to and take for longer periods of time and for a reason.
It might have been wrong of me to omit that detail, but now you and others know why I did not write more on the muscle building part.
Hope it helps.
After all, I am satisfied with the product and what it gave me.
If you prefer xanax, then it's your choice.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ Killa-T Muzik
I wrote things that I can refer exclusively to Androgin.
But since I take BMP, Follidrone and Anabolic effects as well (for the same length of time and longer), would it be misleading of me to tie strength and muscle building to just Androgin?
It would not only be unethical it would be misleading to anyone else who might have an interest in trying Androgin.
And YES I have tried all of these separately so I know how I react to them.
All are products that I return to and take for longer periods of time and for a reason.
It might have been wrong of me to omit that detail, but now you and others know why I did not write more on the muscle building part.
Hope it helps.
After all, I am satisfied with the product and what it gave me.
If you prefer xanax, then it's your choice.
How would you rank all of those “Natty Anabolics”?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its interesting because i have used gh secretagogue on and off for a while and I used alot of gh back in the days. Very similar experience. Alot of the effects I notice are sleep, recovery, mood, pump etc. Those are all, generally speaking associated with the increased gh output. I do notice similar effects with androgin.

K21

Awards
I find I feel a bit lethargic during the day when running androgin, could this be due to an increase in prolactin/estrogen, ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find I feel a bit lethargic during the day when running androgin, could this be due to an increase in prolactin/estrogen, ?
I have not ever seen or heard of prolactin or estrogen being linked to feeling lethargic in my experience. Are you sure those are raised?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know of any reason these would be elevated with Androgin.
Could be the increase in GH. Makes some people sleepy.
Try eating a bit more. Make sure to stay hydrated.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah thats probably just because your GH is higher than usual. I remember ppl saying that lethargy’s a common side-effect of mk-677 due to it elevating GH and it stands to reason that you’re probably experiencing the same thing

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I would get some crazy acute lethargy from mk677. It usually lasted 1hr or so.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alot of GH peptides make me sleepy as well.

andgreen

Awards
I've taken androgin several times and had good results each time. Mainly with gaining muscle more efficiently, great pumps, maintaining muscle in a caloric deficit, and overall just feeling good. I've recently just started ecdysterone. Just wondering if anyone has compared effects from androgin to ecdysterone and if anyone has tried stacking them together.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken androgin several times and had good results each time. Mainly with gaining muscle more efficiently, great pumps, maintaining muscle in a caloric deficit, and overall just feeling good. I've recently just started ecdysterone. Just wondering if anyone has compared effects from androgin to ecdysterone and if anyone has tried stacking them together.
Happy to hear you had good results each time you’ve used Androgin. I havnt seen anyone compare or stack ecdy and Androgin that I am aware of.

I have taken turkesterone and I have taken Androgin and I feel Androgin provides effects that are much easier to feel and see working. I have liked Turkesterone, just feel the effects aren’t as noticeable.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like Ecdysterones and turkesterone look ok on paper but dont tend to pan out in the real world.
Alot of things are like this. Looks good on paper but fails to deliver.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figured id drop some photos in this thread of my Oura ring data. Ive been using an Oura ring for many months now, probably close to 6 months if I remember correctly.

I’ve not been sleeping good at all recently. Waking up several times a night, not sleeping deeply or feeling rested when I wake. REM sleep has been okay but deep sleep was like non existent.

I decided to start Androgin yesterday and didn’t even think about my Oura ring data until I looked at it this morning but I think it’s a great piece of data to show how well Androgin works and the difference from when I took it and the two previous days not taking it.

As you can see, every aspect from total sleep, restfulness and deep sleep increased.

IMG_7835.png

IMG_7837.png

IMG_7836.png

Donjpn

Awards
I just ordered both Follidrone and Androgin and gonna stack them. When/how should I take them to get best results? And how much? Just go with the description?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered both Follidrone and Androgin and gonna stack them. When/how should I take them to get best results? And how much? Just go with the description?
Yah just use as is directed on label.
Like this is what I do.
AM 1 Androgen and 1 Folllidrone
Pre workout 1 Follidrone
PM 1 Androgen and 1 Follidrone.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant to reply to this earlier and got side tracked.

Like Brundel said just go with the label recommendations for how much to take.

I take Androgin 1 am and 1 before bed.

Follidrone I take 1 with first meal and 2 pre workout. If you find 2 preworkout is too much then take like Brundel laid out 1/1/1.