Anadraulic State Preliminary Study - 300% better mass/pumps

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We did a mass/volume test vs. placebo (colored water) with 300% better mass (bicep) vs placebo

PHD Mike M.
A study was undertaken to investigate the relative effects, on resting arm volume, of exercise as well as exercise supplemented with LG Sciences' new product, Anadraulic State.

The method chosen for this study was that of simple fluid displacement. An apparatus was devised consisting of a long (ca. 50 inch), fluidproof polymer tube having an inner diameter of six inches. The tube was fitted with an angled overflow chamber fitted with a ball valve. The amount of fluid in the tube could therefore be very accurately calibrated by closing the ball valve on the overflow tube, overfilling the chamber with fluid until the fluid level was higher than the overflow tube and then just opening the ball valve until all the fluid ran out.

Once the fluid column was calibrated, the experimental subject need only insert his arm into the tube, displacing fluid through the overflow port. All of the fluid moving through the overflow port was caught and measured. The position of the subject's arm was precisely aligned by having the subject grasp a second (much smaller diameter – ca. 0.75 inches) polymer tube containing a right angle bend. This tube was itself marked with a depth gauge. The subject was told to grasp the short (horizontal) section of this rigid tubing just after the right angle bend and to keep his wrist as straight as possible. Each measurement consisted of lowering the arm (grasping the horizontal section of the depth gauge tube) into the fluid column until the marked position on the vertical section of the depth gauge aligned with the lip of the fluid column. The volume of fluid displaced through the overflow tube (necessarily equivalent to the volume of the subject's arm up to the standardized immersion depth) was accurately measured and recorded.

The initial measurement was that of the resting arm volume. The subject had undertaken no exercise nor had he ingested any supplements 24 hours prior to these measurements being taken. Ten resting arm volume measurements were taken sequentially. The subject's mean arm volume was found to be 4200.98 milliliters. The Standard Deviation of this series of measurements was only 43.41 ml or about 1.08% of the mean. This level of precision suggested that the arm volume measurements were being determined at a high level of precision.

For the next series of experiments, the subject was asked to undertake what was, for him, a very minimal amount of exercise. This man, routinely able to curl 80 pounds with each arm, was asked to perform ten repetitions of a single-arm curl with a twenty pound dumbbell with the same arm for which the resting arm volume had previously been determined. The arm volume was determined immediately after his ten repetitions had been completed. The exercise sets followed by volume measurement were repeated five more times for a total of six measurements. No trend was seen in the replicate measurements. The mean arm volume during exercise was found to be 4291.77 milliliters. The Standard Deviation of measurement in this case was found to be 31.35 or 0.73% of the mean volume of the exercised arm. It is of interest to note that the difference between the resting arm volume and the exercised arm volume (90.79 milliliters) was substantially larger than either of the two Standard Deviations measured, suggesting that both measurements were made at a sufficient level of precision that the difference between the resting and the exercise arm volume is significant.

The last series of measurements was undertaken 30 minutes after treatment with one recommended dose of Anadraulic State. As in the previous series of measurements, ten repetitions of a curl with a twenty pound dumbbell was immediately followed by an arm volume measurement. As before, each session of exercise followed by an arm volume measurement was repeated a total of six times.

The results in this case were quite dramatic. The mean volume of the arm volume measurements in this case were 4471.46 ml, 270.51 milliliters more than the volume of the arm at rest and 179.69 milliliters more than the volume produced by exercise alone. The Standard Deviation of this measurement was 55.88, at 1.24% of the mean arm volume in these treatment parameters. This is similar to the Standard Deviations found with resting state determinations and also with exercise alone. Anadraulic State was developed to be a sports supplement that helped a bodybuilder to increase the “pump” of his muscles. There can be no doubt that this product does that. Furthermore, note that this series of experiments exercised only the biceps of the arm. A more balanced exercise scheme could well be expected to show even more dramatic increases.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW... im sharing this with the folks over at BB!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome study Eric! Look forward to further investigation.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been a participant in studies like this before :) Too bad n=1, but I like where this is going.

For clarification; the AS measurements were started 30-minutes post supplementation, and all 6 trials were done sequentially?

Also no supplements were ingested 24hours prior; but were the studies done fasted? Was the AS consumed with a liquid that may have increased body fluids, or was this controlled for. Sorry for all the Q's, I love experiments :)

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadraulic state is by far one of the best products I've tried in the last 3 years, no BS.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadraulic state is by far one of the best products I've tried in the last 3 years, no BS.
agreed, im glad you enjoy it so much.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I've been a participant in studies like this before :) Too bad n=1, but I like where this is going.

For clarification; the AS measurements were started 30-minutes post supplementation, and all 6 trials were done sequentially?

Also no supplements were ingested 24hours prior; but were the studies done fasted? Was the AS consumed with a liquid that may have increased body fluids, or was this controlled for. Sorry for all the Q's, I love experiments :)
Good questoins as always my man, Eric will need to explain further. :) I'll direct him towards this.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOwsers is all I can say. AS is a great product from a great company. Takes your workouts to a whole nutha level!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been sipping this stuff throughout the day rather than taking pre-wo. It's mainly the SERM/AI properties I want from it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i guess the next question is when will nutra carry it? i'm kind of interested in trying this heads up against NOS-FX.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been sipping this stuff throughout the day rather than taking pre-wo. It's mainly the SERM/AI properties I want from it.
How is that working out for you? That seems to make a lot of sense.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is that working out for you? That seems to make a lot of sense.
Just started Saturday. We will see. I've got enough for 6 weeks. Taking 1.5 scoops Mon-Fri, 1 scoop Sat and Sun. I drink about 1/4 of it intra-wo (9-10am), and usually end up finishing the jug (I mix it in about 2/3 gal) by about 3pm. I just sip on it in between meals.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WOwsers is all I can say. AS is a great product from a great company. Takes your workouts to a whole nutha level!!
So whats up man? I am feeling so screwed dude.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
if only pumps actually made you stronger...

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
anybody have any good logs on this?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if only pumps actually made you stronger...
if this were a strait arginine and caffeine i could see having that feeling about this product, but when using products like BA and a novel new form of creatine that contribute to pumps via vasodilation and hydration, respectively, we aren't talking about just another pump product.

Add in osthole, the active in pSARM which has given users 5-10lbs lbm in a month, and an AI that wont fully eliminate useful estrogen but will manage it, and you've got yourself a preWO product far unlike any other.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if this were a strait arginine and caffeine i could see having that feeling about this product, but when using products like BA and a novel new form of creatine that contribute to pumps via vasodilation and hydration, respectively, we aren't talking about just another pump product.

Add in osthole, the active in pSARM which has given users 5-10lbs lbm in a month, and an AI that wont fully eliminate useful estrogen but will manage it, and you've got yourself a preWO product far unlike any other.
Nice post man. REPS!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice post man. REPS!
thanks bro, i just always find it funny when people assume all products that also increase pumps do little for hypertrophy and/or strength/increased performance.

There's so many amazing ingredients around these days its not like people are still telling their potential customers to take 9g of arginine pills spread throughout the day anymore.

Increased NO production is almost the secondary effect of great supps like BA or Cit Mal who's primary effect is an actual increase in performance (through buffering muscle carnosine and removing the build up of ammonia in this case)

At the end of the day, I can't blame the gentleman's skepticism as many supps out there really do only focus on a temporary effect.

whoismikeford

Awards
hopefully its more impressive than the trifecta stack

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'll also say its a killer product.

strength is 9/10
size is 10/10
endurance 9/10
energy 9/10

Isn't that the intent of a good pre-workout product?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'll also say its a killer product.

strength is 9/10
size is 10/10
endurance 9/10
energy 9/10

Isn't that the intent of a good pre-workout product?
Thanks for the mini review man! Glad you found AS so good!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I can't wait to get off of this CKD thing and back on TKD so I can use AS again!!! I've got about another 4-6 weeks or so. :(

Awards
is this good for pct? will it be good to help with gyno after coming of a cycle of winadrol?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this good for pct? will it be good to help with gyno after coming of a cycle of winadrol?
If you can get your hands on the original (which I think is currently stocked at NP, but am not sure), yeah you could use it as part of PCT. Prolly won't help with gyno though; at least as far as I know.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AS is great for PCT, and it definitely wouldn't hurt for your gyno, but I don't believe the AIs in AS are strong enough to actually RID you of your gyno unless it was a very mild case.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. This is the release that I am most excited about from LG; the cycle support, joint support and Natadrol are cool, definitely. But AS just rocks!
Yep. We upped the amount of creatine per serving, and added in an extra herb in the phyto-SARM complex.

Awards
is this illegal for ncaa testing because of its ability to elevate testosterone levels?

EXDOUS

Awards
wow now i want to try out your product. There's times i head to the gym and swell up then theres times i dont swell. What i'm hearing is right on to what i may add to my arsenal.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
wow now i want to try out your product. There's times i head to the gym and swell up then theres times i dont swell. What i'm hearing is right on to what i may add to my arsenal.
The new Anadraulic State is about to be released man, stuff is looking awsome!

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
seems pretty legit