ALPHA T-2

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
just one thing to note-my sleep seems to be improved. i seem to get real tired by bedtime and am falling asleep much easier than normal- this has been the case the last 2 nights. i have been waking up kinda groggy but after i take my morning dose i am fine.
Im right there with you! Kinda feeling lethargic i guess! Which natty asked me about that right off the bat but I wasnt... most people would look at this as a downfall... I think its great cause i usually sleep like shxt!

However its become much harder to workout in the AM! lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just one thing to note-my sleep seems to be improved. i seem to get real tired by bedtime and am falling asleep much easier than normal- this has been the case the last 2 nights. i have been waking up kinda groggy but after i take my morning dose i am fine.
isnt that because you started taking benadryl? i do feel groggy in the am too.

im on my second day of ben... and both nights i crashed hard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
isnt that because you started taking benadryl?

im on my second day of ben... and both nights i crashed hard.
i started taking benadryl because i always take it when on ephedra-and it never had this effect before. i am an insomniac and it usually takes a klonipin for me to fall asleep that easily.

i heard a long time ago that benedryl will help with adrenals when on ephedra, it sounded good so i use it every time now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im right there with you! Kinda feeling lethargic i guess! Which natty asked me about that right off the bat but I wasnt... most people would look at this as a downfall... I think its great cause i usually sleep like shxt!

However its become much harder to workout in the AM! lol
it takes me longer to get going when i wake up, but once i take my dose in 30 minutes i am good to go.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i started taking benadryl because i always take it when on ephedra-and it never had this effect before. i am an insomniac and it usually takes a klonipin for me to fall asleep that easily.

i heard a long time ago that benedryl will help with adrenals when on ephedra, it sounded good so i use it every time now.
same here, ive been low dosing ephedrine for almost 4 weeks now, and just started feeling slight adrenal fatigue as is morning headaches.

as far as i researched just google searching, it seems debatable if benedryl upregulates the receptors or not. seems like people are going by theory and not scientific evidence.

many claim it works, so im giving it the go. dont feel like ordering ketofin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
same here, ive been low dosing ephedrine for almost 4 weeks now, and just started feeling slight adrenal fatigue as is morning headaches.

as far as i researched just google searching, it seems debatable if benedryl upregulates the receptors or not. seems like people are going by theory and not scientific evidence.

many claim it works, so im giving it the go. dont feel like ordering ketofin.
science often times lags behind what bb'ers have found to work. i heard the benadryl thing from old timers a long time ago who seemed to know what they were talking about.

btw-dave from palo alto labs also recommended it when on ephedra, dave is a good guy who knows his stuff.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
science often times lags behind what bb'ers have found to work. i heard the benadryl thing from old timers a long time ago who seemed to know what they were talking about.

btw-dave from palo alto labs also recommended it when on ephedra, dave is a good guy who knows his stuff.
thanks, thats good to know, i feel more comfortable doing the benedryl now. im doing 50mg for 2 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, thats good to know, i feel more comfortable doing the benedryl now. im doing 50mg for 2 weeks.
let me know how it goes.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
yeah im getting a morning headache here and there too... on to some benny for me as well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
ive done it before while on EC... never noticed a diff but never felt fatigued like this before either so this will be a true test!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or at the very least take your mind off of everything!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive done it before while on EC... never noticed a diff but never felt fatigued like this before either so this will be a true test!
i just took dog for a slow jog in the park and i am wiped out. it has to be the AT-2, i am on enough stimulants to wire out a hippo. took 2 bronkaid/2 adipox v2 along with morning dose of AT-2 and i am wiped out. geez-haven't even took 2nd dose yet, lol.

i think it is nap time, i haven't slept like this forever.:yawn:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just threw up in my mouth!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just threw up in my mouth!!
you deserved it.:AR15firing:

if i were still drinking i would have probably hit it-damn, i am glad i quit drinking!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry az, i thought you posted the heifer.:sad6:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liquor never gave me that much courage!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
grogginess upon waking is subsiding, and energy level seems up. i will weigh in tomorrow. hopefully the lethargy was just a temporary thing as my body get's used to the AT-2.

btw-sleep remains improved, i really like that effect-normally i have a very difficult time falling asleep.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
grogginess upon waking is subsiding, and energy level seems up. i will weigh in tomorrow. hopefully the lethargy was just a temporary thing as my body get's used to the AT-2.

btw-sleep remains improved, i really like that effect-normally i have a very difficult time falling asleep.
Agreed. Been sleeping like a baby for sure

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T and Flawed, I did notice the exact same thing at the beginning. For the first weekish on aT2 solo, a few hours after my first dose it would feel like the Alpha-Y gave me almost a sleepy/dreamy state in the middle of the day, but after a week and a half of continuous use, the feeling seems to have subised and my sleep at night is deeper.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
T and Flawed, I did notice the exact same thing at the beginning. For the first weekish on aT2 solo, a few hours after my first dose it would feel like the Alpha-Y gave me almost a sleepy/dreamy state in the middle of the day, but after a week and a half of continuous use, the feeling seems to have subised and my sleep at night is deeper.
Glad i haven't experienced this. We'll see tomorrow when I up the AT2 to 3 caps.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Actually the tired feelings are subsiding... ill keep my fingers crossed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the lethargy seems to have been temporary, energy is returning to normal level. sleep is still improved but sweating is insane- i am sitting down typing this and sweating- unf'ing real. while i am working out i leave a trail behind me! weight today at weigh in was unchanged, still at 210- look for big loss in the next week.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay hydrated big man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stay hydrated big man!
you bet-the sweating from this stuff is insane. i haven't lost any pounds this week, but i am positive that if i keep sweating like this next weeks weigh in will be fun.

btw-i tend to hold water from the test cyp, so i look at the heavy sweating as a good thing-like i said before, week 2's weigh in should show big results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the sweating continues, the thermogenic part of t2 is unbelievable. lethargy has passed, and i feel great-very hot all the time but great!:drive:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad the lethargy has taken care of itself...nothing worse!! I think this might cheer you up a tad more...

View attachment 32707

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop your grinnin' and pick up your linen boys!! That is one fine piece of ace right there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stop your grinnin' and pick up your linen boys!! That is one fine piece of ace right there!
more like a pair of ace's, lol. lordy!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to just walk behind her for awhile! Or just have her on a treadmill in my bedroom running as some foreplay...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to just walk behind her for awhile! Or just have her on a treadmill in my bedroom running as some foreplay...
the things i would love to do with her are slightly more x-rated.:439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
between sweating so much during workouts and working in a box factory it is becoming difficult to stay hydrated. was thinking about adding some poseidon-then i remembered axis has a great hydrater-slingshot, so i ordered some of it. can't say how impressed i am with thermo effects of alpha t-2, damn.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
between sweating so much during workouts and working in a box factory it is becoming difficult to stay hydrated. was thinking about adding some poseidon-then i remembered axis has a great hydrater-slingshot, so i ordered some of it. can't say how impressed i am with thermo effects of alpha t-2, damn.
Nice work!! Its good to hear that the product is living up to your expectations!!! THis means that the product is deffinatly worthy of some possible future testing :dance:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Glad the lethargy has taken care of itself...nothing worse!! I think this might cheer you up a tad more...

View attachment 32707
By Far one of my favorites!!! haha i'm at work and i have to make sure all is cosure hahah this is a beautiful thing!!!!! I would do some serious work!!! :eek:p: