ALPHA T-2

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reset AD says 3 pills spread out in a day. Do you recommend all 3 pre bed or just 1 of the doses?

Narciso

Awards
Reset AD says 3 pills spread out in a day. Do you recommend all 3 pre bed or just 1 of the doses?
I actually take one in the morning with my alpha t2 and OEP and 1 before bed now. IMO it does it's job and I feel great when waking up. Hope you figure out what works for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually take one in the morning with my alpha t2 and OEP and 1 before bed now. IMO it does it's job and I feel great when waking up. Hope you figure out what works for you.
you have it right!!!

az, i only use 3 caps reset ad for 1st week, then drop down to 2. i feel it is more effective spead out over a longer time frame than using them up at 3 a day. really don't see that much difference between 2 and 3 anyways, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alpha t-2 continues to shine in recomp department. weight has leveled off at 197-198, f'ing pleased as hell to be at this weight so soon. what i am even more happy about is still being pumped and full with very little loss of strength.:food:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a perfect scenario T. I am tossing around the stack of AlphaT and TD Dermacrine from PP with the ASGT sale kicker!! ;~D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a perfect scenario T. I am tossing around the stack of AlphaT and TD Dermacrine from PP with the ASGT sale kicker!! ;~D
sounds like a fat tap-out.:cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could only imagine having that walking around my house!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at-2 is still impressing me, i may have to change my long term goal. i am currently at 197-198, my goal was 190 but my wife told me not to loose anymore weight. she likes me still being big, but toned and solid.

at-2 thank you!!!:bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing like dying with a smile on...