Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice work!! Its good to hear that the product is living up to your expectations!!! THis means that the product is deffinatly worthy of some possible future testing :dance:
yup- i have to say no supp has ever raised my core temp this much or created this much sweating. i feel hot even when everyone else says it's not, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup- i have to say no supp has ever raised my core temp this much or created this much sweating. i feel hot even when everyone else says it's not, lol.
its the perfect winter supplement, if you live on your own, or at least get your whole family and children on alpha t-2 you can really save alot of money on heating bills.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its the perfect winter supplement, if you live on your own, or at least get your whole family and children on alpha t-2 you can really save alot of money on heating bills.
lol.:439:

but the money i save on heating would be spent on water-taking 4-5 showers daily, damn!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still sweating and sleeping well. going to be switching from adipo- x to smash fully loaded, just made my order. i will continue to take 2 bronkaid/2 t-2 first thing upon waking and 1 of each pre workout. then another bronkaid at work with my usual 2 cups of coffee.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
still sweating and sleeping well. going to be switching from adipo- x to smash fully loaded, just made my order. i will continue to take 2 bronkaid/2 t-2 first thing upon waking and 1 of each pre workout. then another bronkaid at work with my usual 2 cups of coffee.
So that's 100mg of ephedra/day, right? Yowza.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dang, that's wild.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang, that's wild.
in my younger days i abused amphetamines and i have a high tolerance for stimulants. i really don't even get much stim effect from 2 bronkaids and 2 cups of coffee.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup-i have done 200mg before. i seem to have a high tolerance for it.
get your razor, chop up 12 boxes of bronchaid into that doggie bowl and do the scarface yo! u feel it fer shizzle.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get your razor, chop up 12 boxes of bronchaid into that doggie bowl and do the scarface yo! u feel it fer shizzle.
hahaha, or do like that episode of house where he crushes vicodin and snorts it, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i weighed in today at 206, this is the lowest i have weighed in many, many years.:bling:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big props bubba!! Lean and mean now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big props bubba!! Lean and mean now.
i feel like a new man, what with the much lower body weight and test cyp injections i feel more agile and limber than i did 10 years ago. i can't do the max weights i once could, but i can do things athletically that i haven't been able to for years-very nice trade off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ran out of adipox v2, but right on time came my bottle of stoked along with a generous supply of perform/motivate/hghpro samples. so gonna sub the motivate for the adipo until smash fl comes.

props to the guys at anabolic innovations.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i weighed in today at 206, this is the lowest i have weighed in many, many years.:bling:
your catching up to me, im going to have to work harder and make sure that doesnt happen,

good work, your results are very impressive

wish you took some noodz so we can see your progress, minus the sausage part of course.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your catching up to me, im going to have to work harder and make sure that doesnt happen,

wish you took some noodz so we can see your progress, minus the sausage part of course.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

but the sausage part is the most impressive, imo.

i don't know how to post pic's, maybe when my son comes to visit i can get him to help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that reminds me of an old joke-who's the girls favorite guy at the nudist colony-the guy who can carry 2 cups of coffee and 12 donuts. who's the guys favorite girl-the girl that can eat the 12th donut.:sgrin:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but the sausage part is the most impressive, imo.
yeah, im sure it looks bigger now too.

i just dug u an old pic of you, perhaps next time you may want to put that thing to the side and not look at pictures of hitomi tanaka before hand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, im sure it looks bigger now too.

i just dug u an old pic of you, perhaps next time you may want to put that thing to the side and not look at pictures of hitomi tanaka before hand.

if i had a chance to creampie hitomi tanaka that pic would not do it justice-man, that chick is unreal-fap fap fap!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Pot Stickers!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
incredibly i have taken another notch out of my belt. i couldn't wait for my weekly weigh-in so i jumped on the scale- weight was unchanged. i am very impressed with the recomp effects.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAM!!! Where have i been!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recomp continues to go well, nothing much new to report. sleep continues to be improved.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
good to hear its going well, my alpha is almost done lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good to hear its going well, my alpha is almost done lol
wow-didn't you start same time as i did????

i just checked and i have a bunch of em left-i started at 3 a day. how were you dosing?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
talk about a ****ty day, damn-this day takes the prize! had a stressful night at work with computer down time and mechanical foul ups, geez. couldn't manually adjust the crush weight and die cylinder kept crushing boxes after around 50 went thru-very aggravating. got home and it was raining and dreary out, so i just sacked out and said the hell with it. feel great, so i must have needed the extra sleep/rest-so all is well. today is kick back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a great workout today, my fitness seems much improved and i am very happy about that. also my joints are nearly pain free, and i am grateful for that.

i went to 2 caps AT-2 pre-workout at around 8am, and 2 caps before work at 8:30-9pm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no work tonight so i went with 2 upon waking and 2 just now. curious what effect upping dose will have.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
effect of upping dose:
1. appetite was destroyed, my wife fixed baked chicken with rice which i love and i could barely finish 1 serving.

2. my libido was in high gear, can't say it was due to the AT-2 but it is worth mentioning.

3. i can't believe how easily i fell asleep-i don't even remember trying to go to sleep, very unusual for me. also slept for 7.5 hours straight, this is best sleep in quite awhile.

going to the fitness center this afternoon and will do a weigh in while i am there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was down another 2 lbs for a total of 6lbs, inching closer to my goal. i just took pm dose of 2 caps AT-2, i am liking this dose and will stick with it for rest of bottle.

btw-workout energy and endurance were noticeable up. strength is down slightly but i have cut considerable weight so that's a tradeoff i am willing to make- i knew going in i wasn't going to be able to lift my max weights at 70lbs lighter.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
U upped yours to 4 caps haha nice

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you finally found your sweet spot with this. Who needs strength when you look and feel like a million bucks!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to see you finally found your sweet spot with this. Who needs strength when you look and feel like a million bucks!!
so instead of 345 for 5 reps i do 320 for 4 on bench-still respectable for an 'old' guy, lol. my joints feel much better and i am very much more flexible and agile at the lower weight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 caps 2xday is working great. sweat is once more very increased and energy last night at work was very good. recomp is very noticeable, i think i am liking mirrors a little too much, lol. very pleased with alpha t-2.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I might bump up mine to 4 caps

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to have to start calling you Narcissus. Do you think you would have to taper off AlphaT2 or can just end it?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I took it to 4 caps a day on my last week and it was working great... the effects in ther mirror increased tremendously as well... gonna run my second bottle in about a week... not sure how i will dose yet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took it to 4 caps a day on my last week and it was working great... the effects in ther mirror increased tremendously as well... gonna run my second bottle in about a week... not sure how i will dose yet
i think i might take a week off like you before starting 2nd bottle. then i will start out at 2/1 until around the 15-20 day mark, then see if i want to go 2/2 again. but for now 2/2 is really working out well.