MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On another note, I do believe that Cindy just let me know for sure my test levels are on the climb being back on TRT!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I Just open my last PES OG Strawberry Cheesecake that was in my stash, it taste so good but I am sad to see it go !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hated their Snickerdoodle because it was just too strong for drinking (and I don’t bake with protein), but I bet a souped up strawberry would have been good.
It was very good and mixed up thick !! I do like there Snickerdoodle also

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Those of you that know me, know I am a bit of a supplement collector (hoarder) I have been trying to use up my Protein Stash and not buy any, so I have been using them up in the order I bought them, I got this one last May and I forgot how good it is, one of my favorites !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just sounds like a good flavor. But I am partial to blueberry!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Taste just like a Blueberry Pop Tart it even has Dough Pieces in it.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Best blueberry I had is the blueberry muffin flavor of the ON whey and oats

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best blueberry I had is the blueberry muffin flavor of the ON whey and oats
I have not tried that one, but I would like to !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yumm that protein powder sounds delicious!! The only one I have now is not that great. Just gotta make it through lol

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried that one, but I would like to !!
ON whey & oats version also has a vanilla almond pastry. It tastes exactly like the Italian Stella D'oro cookies made for dunking in your coffee. I keep both in stock at all times.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yumm that protein powder sounds delicious!! The only one I have now is not that great. Just gotta make it through lol
When I get one I'm not crazy about I will generally mixed with one I like better.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure why my phone keeps double posting....

That’s a good idea to mix the two! I’ll probably break down and buy another one soon.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ON whey & oats version also has a vanilla almond pastry. It tastes exactly like the Italian Stella D'oro cookies made for dunking in your coffee. I keep both in stock at all times.
You are bringing back some fond childhood memories!!!

When I get one I'm not crazy about I will generally mixed with one I like better.
I love mixing, even ones I like! If you get creative you can really diversify your options. A green apple creatine or preWO (Green Mag, White Warped) to a cinnamon roll/snickerdoodle protein (still have a big tub of ProMore) before training tastes just like Apple Pie to me! And chocolate protein mixed with melted coconut oil and ground flaxseed tastes just like theirs real shreds in my chocolate coconut sludge. Peanut butter or protein generally mixes well with every other flavor for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the past few years I have done very few dumb bell movements, I tore my rotator cuff and ever since than stability has been an issue. I started several months ago doing dumb bell laterals and that has gone well so yesterday I thought I would do dumb bell shoulder presses, I grab the 20 pounders sat on the bench... No go, I grab the 10's like the girl I am and got 6 reps. (a normal girl not a @love2liftkat girl) bt the 5 set I did get up to 20lbs for 20 reps. So long story short, I got some new goals. ( @jtmass this is one way that helps me stay motivated )

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am starting a Get Diesel experiment !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the past few years I have done very few dumb bell movements, I tore my rotator cuff and ever since than stability has been an issue. I started several months ago doing dumb bell laterals and that has gone well so yesterday I thought I would do dumb bell shoulder presses, I grab the 20 pounders sat on the bench... No go, I grab the 10's like the girl I am and got 6 reps. (a normal girl not a @love2liftkat girl) bt the 5 set I did get up to 20lbs for 20 reps. So long story short, I got some new goals. ( @jtmass this is one way that helps me stay motivated )
Hey progress is progress! Glad it’s going well for you! One of my friends I’m training right now literally just worked up to 5’s. She’s getting stronger and her mobility is improving so I just remind her of that every time she starts comparing herself.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Found this exercise in Muscular Development, it really hist the lats from a new angle, I will put it in my rotation !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sucks but I have got around my torn labrum. took a lot of research, trial and error and help from @hairygrandpa
and still dealing with some pain.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YUM!

Those are nice but for me the sexiest part of this picture is the sneak peak down below where her bikini is loose and raised up just enough to make me feel like I am seeing just a little more than intended... ;)
Bro I always notice that as well. Hahaha
Little late in responding but just noticed this.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Found this exercise in Muscular Development, it really hist the lats from a new angle, I will put it in my rotation !!
Nice. Haven't tried those before. Will have to give it a shot on my next back day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are a sexy man !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got a new I Phone and you can talk it to it and it will send a text..............who knew ??? Now I don't care how fat my fingers get !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Today's Crush in the kitchen cooking my Easter dinner!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Who doesn't like a pair of blonde sisters.....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started my Summer Shred diet last Monday and after one week I am down 4 lbs (mostly water I'm sure) but it is good to see the scale move in the right direction. My goal is to lose 18 lbs and be at 175 lbs when done. I will be starting True Shred again in about 7 days

This is my starting point...................

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started my Summer Shred diet last Monday and after one week I am down 4 lbs (mostly water I'm sure) but it is good to see the scale move in the right direction. My goal is to lose 18 lbs and be at 175 lbs when done. I will be starting True Shred again in about 7 days View attachment 182286

This is my starting point...................
18 lbs? You look already fairly lean, I doubt you have 18 lbs to spare. Maybe 10?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Remember don't focus on the scale too much going down, pay more attention to waist size shrinking.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to get back into my 32" waist pants ................