8 months to 185

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
that diet is looking pretty good man.
Thanks man, I did pretty good on my leg workout today, especially since my legs are my weakest part. They'll catch up with time though.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Squat and deadlift my friend.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get a spotter or do your work in a power rack and set the bars up.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Get a spotter or do your work in a power rack and set the bars up.
I think I may have been using a power rack, didn't know what it was called. Has 2 metal rods/bars that you can set at different heights and also has the bar level things that you can take off and adjust?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Tomorrow is going to be like Christmas for me, I swear. Condense and D-Pol will be here by tomorrow afternoon (got express shipping). I'm pumped about getting pumped, haha.

Attachments

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I may have been using a power rack, didn't know what it was called. Has 2 metal rods/bars that you can set at different heights and also has the bar level things that you can take off and adjust?
Bingo

Condense is good. Always wanted to try dpol

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Bingo

Condense is good. Always wanted to try dpol
I'll be doing a log on D-Pol and Condense at the same time, separate from this one. I'm not sure if I'll get much from the DAA but I was told its pretty great for pumps.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I enjoy DAA

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Alright, quick update, today was supposed to be an off day but my buddy called me today and asked if I wanted to work back with him today. Being as I'm a good friend, I said sure.

I didn't keep up with weight today because I didn't think I should've, but looking back at the workout, maybe I should have.

Deadlifts: he was helping me with my form and just getting the movements figured out. I think we did 6 sets total. The heaviest I went was 95lb. Purely focused on form today. Kind of understand it better and got my form a little more in line, but still doesn't look great. Felt like I was working my lower back more than anything else.

5 sets of 10 pull-ups, alternating grips each set. Went wide, then close, then hammer, then wide palms facing myself, then close palms facing myself. Doing all 50 was easy for me, no big deal.

5 sets on supported t-bar row. I think we started at 45lbs with 15 reps, then 90lbs for 10, then 115lbs for 8, then back down to 90lb for 10, then 45lbs for max. I think I did 16 or 17.

3 sets of db/kroc rows. Started at 40lbs for 10, then I think 45lbs for 10, and iirc 55lbs for 8.

Finally, we did lat pull downs for 5 sets with a drop set at the end (8 total sets I guess). Started at 130x10, 160x10, 180x6 (for me), 170x10, 180x4. Then dropped set from 170-130-110 at 10 reps each. No rest between, had my buddy do the weight for me and I did the same for him.

My buddy's weights were way higher than mine, I know he did 365x2 on deads, and that was intense.

Post workout: my mom called and wanted to meet for lunch, so I went and ate at Loco's Grill with her. Not sure how many calories it was, but I got a chipotle chicken wrap with bacon and a side of Cajun fries. Then ate half my mom's fries. Probably a solid 1400 calories.

Overall, for an off day I'm sweaty, tired, starting to get a little sore, and well fed. 100% today.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Got my Condense and D-Pol in the mail today, it was like Christmas, but better. Already worked out once today, but I'm tempted to do another since I got this in. Either way, I will start logging it tomorrow! This is completely independent, but Purus Labs is the bees knees. Just saying.

Attachments

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Hoping I've just been holding water really bad lately, because I'm at 163.0 after my workout...which is way too high for comfort since I'm usually 151-154 post workout out. Though, I did drink a grand total of 8 20oz shaker cups of water while I was there. Which is over a gallon, and a gallon of water weighs 8 pounds, so I've probably got 9-10 pounds of water weight right now.

Anyway....workout for today was overhead press and I've finally gotten the form and technique down. Definitely have to have your hands "flat" back, and I'm doing thumbs over vs thumbs around.

10xbar OHP
10x55 OHP
10x65 OHP
4x75 OHP
10x65 OHP
20xbar barbell rows
30x55 barbell rows
25x65 barbell rows
10x95 barbell rows
8x105 barbell rows
6x115 barbell rows
10x25 tri extensions
8x35 tri extensions
6x45 tri extensions
4x55 tri extensions
10 chin-ups
8 chin-ups
6 chin-ups
20x25 db bench
20x30 db bench
10x35 db bench
10x40 db bench
10x45 db bench

As you can see, it's not 100% 5/3/1, because I was working on getting my form right on OHP and barbell rows. Once I was comfortable I went a little heavier, so on and so on.

Pre-workout: 30 minutes pre I mixed 1 scoop d-pol with 1 scoop FinaFlex BCAA+SAA and had a left over slice of pizza because d-pol says to take with a "mixed food meal." 15 minutes pre I mixed 1 scoop Condense with 12oz water. Overall, i would say that this pre-workout triple stack is ON POINT. I didn't start feeling any burn until the last set of any workout, and I felt like I could keep going. Very focused and very intense workout.

Post-Workout: I forgot to bring a protein shake (d'oh!), so I went to Zaxby's and got a grilled chicken sandwich and drank 1 scoop of FinaFlex BCAA+SAA mixed in 20oz water with it. Solid post workout meal. Got home and mixed a protein shake too.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Your kidneys can clear like 12-14L of water in 24hrs. Figure about 2L/hr. Not to mention what you exhale, what you sweat, and what you crap. I'm sure you may have been carrying a lot of water, but probably not quite that much--especially if you took a piss :)

Only pay attention to you timed weigh-ins. If you weigh every thurs AM after piss and ****, then that's the one that matters. Having said that, where are you now with your timed weigh-ins? Still at 2700kcal?

Also, that's a TON of water for one workout! Don't force water down, and make sure it's very well spread out. It sounds silly, but water intoxication really is a concern.

The lady who died at the "Hold your Wee for a Wii" challenge in 2007 died from water intoxication after drinking about 2 gallons of water in a short period of time -- that's only 12 20 oz water bottles.

In terms of fluid volume, I routinely see pretty darn hypotensive people, even in septic shock, recover hemodynamically with maybe just over a liter of saline. People with lesser hypotension are often treated with a small saline bolus of 500mL. (note: saline is "salted", so you can take in large volumes without concern for water intoxication, which is a result of osmotic shift of free water into cells, specifically trashing the brain).

Good water intake is important, but I think some people way overdo it. :/ If your piss is light, you're drinking enough. If you're pissing like a race horse and it's totally clear, you're probably doing more than you need to unless your urologist told you to do that for your stones. lol

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Your kidneys can clear like 12-14L of water in 24hrs. Figure about 2L/hr. Not to mention what you exhale, what you sweat, and what you crap. I'm sure you may have been carrying a lot of water, but probably not quite that much--especially if you took a piss :)

Only pay attention to you timed weigh-ins. If you weigh every thurs AM after piss and ****, then that's the one that matters. Having said that, where are you now with your timed weigh-ins? Still at 2700kcal?

Also, that's a TON of water for one workout! Don't force water down, and make sure it's very well spread out. It sounds silly, but water intoxication really is a concern.

The lady who died at the "Hold your Wee for a Wii" challenge in 2007 died after drinking about 2 gallons of water in a short period of time.
Interesting, and I didn't mean to drink that much, I've just been ridiculously thirsty today, it's like 103 degrees here and humid too.

My times weigh-ins are on Saturdays, that way I can do pic updates and weigh-in together. And I'm staying between 27-2800, but I've eaten out quite a bit this week, so I've been a little over.

Also, I probably pissed like 4 times while I was at the gym and again as soon as I got home. Don't want water intoxication though, lol.

Can't definitely say that I was sweating like a hog today though, that condense and d-pol probably had something to do with it. Either way, it was a solid workout.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You totally should not have drank that much water. We're you that incredibly dehydrated? I will drink maybe 32 oz during a longer workout. I'm amazed your living.

trn450

trn450

Awards
If you're sweating your balls off, especially in dry heat, you'll be drinking a lot. As long as you're not forcing the water down and you were simply responding to thirst mechanisms, you're probably fine. I only mention it because some people "force" water down. Having said that, pissing 4-5x during a workout seems like you probably weren't as dehydrated as one might expect to drink that much.

A group of people I've been told actually tend to become water intoxicated are soldiers and marines who return from the middle east. They're used to drinking a ****-ton of water to combat the constant dry heat. They come back to sunny San Diego with 70 degree and mildly humid weather, keep drinking tons of water because that's what they're used to, and end up in the hospital with water intoxication. lol

But really, as long as you're "responding" to your bodies needs then don't stress. Especially in the eat. Just don't ever force water down for the purpose of getting it down,e specially over a small period of time. NOTE: it's also normal to be thirsty as **** with salty meals. But, with those salty meals you don't get the same kind of osmotic shift as the salt keeps water in the intravascular space. So, it's also easy to chug a ton of water when you're eating out.

I don't want to scare you, but figured I'd mention it since I rarely hear about people drinking 160oz of water in a single sitting. lol

Out of curiosity, did you ever get that bloodwork done?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
You totally should not have drank that much water. We're you that incredibly dehydrated? I will drink maybe 32 oz during a longer workout. I'm amazed your living.
I honestly don't know why I was that thirsty, other than its been hot and humid here and I worked up a good sweat in the gym. But I usually try to drink at least 1.5 gallons a day, spread out of course. And I'm perfectly alive, water is all starting to run threw my system, but I'm alive and pissing like a russian race horse at the Kentucky derby.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
If you're sweating your balls off, especially in dry heat, you'll be drinking a lot. As long as you're not forcing the water down and you were simply responding to thirst mechanisms, you're probably fine. I only mention it because some people "force" water down.

A group of people I've been told actually tend to become water intoxicated are soldiers and marines who return from the middle east. They're used to drinking a ****-ton of water to combat the constant dry heat. They come back to sunny San Diego with 70 degree and mildly humid weather, keep drinking tons of water because that's what they're used to, and end up in the hospital with water intoxication. lol

But really, as long as you're "responding" to your bodies needs then don't stress. Especially in the eat. Just don't ever force water down for the purpose of getting it down,e specially over a small period of time. NOTE: it's also normal to be thirsty as **** with salty meals. But, with those salty meals you don't get the same kind of osmotic shift as the salt keeps water in the intravascular space. So, it's also easy to chug a ton of water when you're eating out.

I don't want to scare you, but figured I'd mention it since I rarely hear about people drinking 160oz of water in a single sitting. lol
My uncle (a Major in the Corps) actually said that happened to a buddy of his, ended up in the hospital. Like you said, with salty foods and stuff, I'm extremely salt sensitive, I don't salt anything I'm cooking or eating. And I've eaten out this week a lot. But no, I wasn't forcing myself to drink any at all, I just felt thirsty so I would drink until I wasn't, lol. I'll be drinking much more in the next month or so, as I'm starting back with my lawn care job.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Don't be afraid of salt. You can piss it out :) It's starting to look like healthy people who eat low salt diets actually don't live as long as those people who don't watch their salt. What you consume you can piss out. No worries. Water weight is temporary.

Also, if you're getting next to no salt that could also be why you feel thirsty but aren't feeling satiated. You need salt to hold the water in the intravascular space. Otherwise, by osmosis it simply leaks out into other tissues and is pissed out as you become "hypoosmolar" (meaning low blood salt content). Also of note, you need carbs/sugars to get the salts from your gut into the blood as there is a constransport system.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Don't be afraid of salt. You can piss it out :) It's starting to look like healthy people who eat low salt diets actually don't live as long as those people who don't watch their salt. What you consume you can piss out. No worries. Water weight is temporary.

Also, if you're getting next to no salt that could also be why you feel thirsty but aren't feeling satiated. You need salt to hold the water in the intravascular space. Otherwise, by osmosis it simply leaks out into other tissues and is pissed out as you become "hypoosmolar" (meaning low blood salt content). Also of note, you need carbs/sugars to get the salts from your gut into the blood as there is a constransport system.
I don't mind the salt that's already in food, I just don't add salt to anything. I don't shake salt on food in other words. I do use the hell out of some creole seasoning though, and that has a bit of salt in it.

On another note, I just weighed again for the lulz and I'm down to 156. Still haven't shat yet, so it'll probably go down some more, lol.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Workout for today was solid for about the first 30 minutes, then I got that urge of "if I was to try a squat right now, I would probably shi* myself" so the workout kind of lessened after that. Glad I'm finally home though, lol.

Pre-workout: 2 scoops Condense, 1 scoop D-Pol and 1 scoop FinaFlex BCAA + SAA.

10xbar deadlift
10x65 deadlift
10x75 deadlift
5x85 deadlift
5x95 deadlift
5x105 deadlift (x3, 15 reps total)
Did some lunges w/30lb db's, 30 "steps" I guess?
20x90 leg curl
20x100 leg curl
20x110 leg curl
15x150 leg curl
10x180 leg curl
20x10 decline sit-ups
20x10 decline sit-ups
20x10 decline sit-ups
5 sets of deadlift @ 115, 5 reps

Not the most productive workout, I could've done a lot better if I didn't feel like I had to **** halfway through.....that's why I didn't do leg press at all. Been working on my deadlift a lot, just trying to get the motion down and I feel like it's getting better and more fluid. Didn't feel it in my lower back near as much today and was using my legs and traps more. Definitely feeling it in my legs and traps.

Post-workout: 2 scoops Dymatize WPI and 1 scoop FinaFlex BCAA + SAA. Mixed separately, because green apple mixed with chocolate would make me puke.

Now going to tear up some BBQ because tomorrow I'll be driving for 12 hours. So tomorrow will be a low calorie day, since I won't be doing much of anything and don't want to worry about stopping too often. Birmingham traffic and Memphis traffic suck if y'all didn't know.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 scoops condense! That's like PR fuel right there! Holy crap.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
2 scoops condense! That's like PR fuel right there! Holy crap.
I actually didn't get much off of it....not even a pump....kind of irritated me. No beta alanine tingle either. And it was 2 heaping scoops.

I'm very stim tolerant. I can drink 2 scoops of muscle marinade and go to bed. Or 2 Monster energy drinks. Or, from experience, a 2L of mtn dew, then go to bed.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually didn't get much off of it....not even a pump....kind of irritated me. No beta alanine tingle either. And it was 2 heaping scoops.

I'm very stim tolerant. I can drink 2 scoops of muscle marinade and go to bed. Or 2 Monster energy drinks. Or, from experience, a 2L of mtn dew, then go to bed.

Sounds like your problem is that you are doing that to yourself all the time. Cut out all your stims and coffee except your pre workout. And dial that back too. I take a scoop and all 190 pounds of me is ripping into the weight, skin on my head and back is crawling from the beta-a, and I get a nice solid pump and good energy. 2 scoops, I go full hulk.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Sounds like your problem is that you are doing that to yourself all the time. Cut out all your stims and coffee except your pre workout. And dial that back too. I take a scoop and all 190 pounds of me is ripping into the weight, skin on my head and back is crawling from the beta-a, and I get a nice solid pump and good energy. 2 scoops, I go full hulk.
Ohhhhhhhh, dude, that's like asking me to crawl to the moon with nothing but a pair of boots. I'm highly dependent on caffeine and nicotine just to make it threw the stress of the day. If I go more than 3-4 hours without either one, I get a killer headache. Trust me, I've tried, lol. But I usually do drink a cup or two of coffee before I go to bed, haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get off of it. That's what your issue is :)

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Get off of it. That's what your issue is :)
I can try, again, but it's not that easy really. Especially nicotine, if I don't have some snuff on hand I have a tendency to get very short tempered, lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anything worth doing is never easy. Is working out, eating right, etc easy?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Anything worth doing is never easy. Is working out, eating right, etc easy?
That's the truth man. But after a 12 hour drive today, I don't want to think about quitting nicotine or caffeine, lol. That's all I want right now!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Didn't get to do a weekly weigh in or any progress pics today, drove from Georgia to Arkansas in one straight shot. Not an exciting drive. I'll do my updates tomorrow though.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I feel bad because I haven't had any updates in 2 days, but that's only because I moved over the weekend. I start a new job tomorrow doing commercial lawn care and landscaping, which is awesome exercise, except I start at 6:30am but get off at 3. Not too bad.

Checking out a few gyms tomorrow as well. Probably going to go with Anytime Fitness because of the 24/7/365 thing and it's only $10/month.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice man you move alone?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright I got ya. Your school is close his place?

trn450

trn450

Awards
6:30 AM to 3PM? That's an amazing schedule. Enjoy it! I'll be doing 6:30 AM to 7ish PM 6 days a week, some days even longer. :(

BTW, what was your weight?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
6:30 AM to 3PM? That's an amazing schedule. Enjoy it! I'll be doing 6:30 AM to 7ish PM 6 days a week, some days even longer. :(

BTW, what was your weight?
It's a pretty epic schedule, I love it. Doing lawncare and landscaping all day.

Not sure what my weight is right now, haven't gotten 100% unpacked yet.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Still no weight or picture updates, still settling in to the house and working 9 hours. 3 o'clock is a estimate, we didn't get done till 4:30 today.

Ate like a BOSS today though, came out to be about 3800 calories. Then again, I weedeat and edged 3 apartment complexes with 25+ buildings and islands today. GPS tracked it at over 6 miles of walking.

Taco Bell chicken quesadilla + crunchwrap supreme + beefy 5 layer burrito + diet dr. Pepper = amazing after work meal.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Wow... quite an active job you've got there :/ You're definition going to be needing those calories! Keep it up, man!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Clocked in at 6:30 this morning and clocked out at 6:51 tonight. A 12lb weedeater starts to weigh a lot more after about 6 hours.

Still haven't been able to go by the gym here and get a membership, they're only staffed till 7pm.

I'll be doing that tomorrow and also will be doing a weigh in and picture updates, as I have to take tomorrow off to speak to my academic advisor at 12 and housing director at 4.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Alright, weighed in this morning at 151.8. Wasn't able to get any pictures this morning because I had to run to town and get a lot of stuff done, since I took today off because I had a meeting with the work study director at my school.

I'll try to get some picture updates up on Saturday, since I don't work weekends and don't have anything I have to do Saturday.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Hitting up the new gym tonight for the first time since I moved. Haven't done any weights since last Friday, so I consider that a break, even though I was busting my ass all week.

Will post the workout when I get home from the gym. Hopefully it's not too crowded because I need to get a feel for the layout.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I would say that tonight's workout was pretty great, I set some new PR's on Deadlift and on bench, which felt great tonight. Probably couslve gone heavier on bench had I not done deadlift first and done a set of 10 and a set of 12. Oh well, still got shiiiit done!

Deadlift
5x90
5x110
5x135
5x155
2x185 (new PR)

Bench
12x115
12x135 (new PR)
6x155
4x165

Accessory
20x40 tricep ext
15x50 tricep ex
10 chin ups
13x60 tricep ext
10x70 tricep ext
10 chin ups
15x30 barbell skull crushers
12x40 barbell skull crushers
10 chin ups
10 chin ups
5 chin ups

Pre-workout: 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop FinaFlex BCAA+SAA

Post-workout: 2 scoops Dymatize elite WPI

Weight this morning was 151.6, pictures will be updated tomorrow. Definitely feel like my arms, chest and back have gotten some size gains. Legs, not as much, maybe it's my job but they're looking more lean, ripped and defined now.

*edit: forgot to say, the new gym has tons of great equipment, way better selection of free weights than my old gym. It's also 24/7, which is great. Only problem really is that the free weight room is kind of crowded together, makes it difficult to rack weight and such. And it's only $20 a month. I'd say it's nice, not an anytime fitness, but a much better local place.*

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice man and good job on the PRs.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
DOUBLE UPDATE! Yeah!

6/22/13

Military press/OHP
8x65
6x75
5x85
8x65
12x45

DB Bench
12x40
10x40

DB Rows
10/side x 25
10/side x 25
10/side x 35
10/side x 45
10/side x 55

Wasn't feeling too hot.

6/23/13

Squat
10xbar
6x95
5x115
5x135
5x155 (new PR)
8x95

Leg Press (weight is plates only)
20x90
15x180
12x270
12x360 (starting to get pumped)
6x450 (new PR, double what I did with 450 last time, also went barefoot)

SLDL (for hams and low back)
10x95
10x95
9x115 - starting to feel in my my lower back, think I may need to chill.

Lower Back Extensions - Hypers
15xbodyweight
15xbodyweight
8x30 (back pain came back)

I think the combination of my job plus the workouts are really taxing my back, but it's gotten a lot bigger too.

So, over my last 3 workouts I've had some pretty good improvements and 3 or 4 new PR's. I'd like to contribute it to 5/3/1, my new job, and eating like crazy. Unfortunately, I think, my weight this morning was 157.8. Which is ridiculous, but could've been because I had a big dinner the night before and hadn't dropped a deuce.

I'll update my pictures tonight after I get home from the gym (30 minute drive) and I've relaxed for a bit. Before dinner though.

*edit: I think another reason for my weight going up is my much increased fluid intake. When it's 90+ and I'm nonstop in the sun, all I do is drink and drink and drink. Then I get home and I'm even more thirsty*

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Update From 6/25

Bench
135x5
145x5
155x5
175x5
195x3

DB Bench
30x20
30x20
40x12
40x12

DB Rows
40x20/side
45x10/side
50x10/side

Tricep Extensions w/rope
50x15
60x15
70x13
80x11
90x11 (mad intensity FTW)

Bent Over Row
95x10
115x10
135x10
155x5

On another note, which day do y'all think it would be most optimal to add bicep work?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
6/28/13

Dead lift
Barx10
65x10
95x6
115x5
135x5
155x5
205x3 (MAJOR PR!!!)
(Feeling good, might as well try)
225x1 (I think I can go higher...)
Not today though, don't want to overstress my body.

That's all I could get done tonight, had to meet up with a buddy at 10, started at 9:30. Good workout though. Yeah, I do my workouts in the notes on my phone as I go, so the comments are "in real time" I guess you could say.

Though, today I'm not sore at all, which is good but I'm sure I can push myself much further.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
6/30/13

OHP
Barx10
65x10
85x5
75x8
55x10 (shoulder was hurting)
95x3
115x1

DB Bench
45x10
45x10 (shoulder is in shooting pain)
45x10
45x10
45x12

Bent over row - underhand - seems to feel more "difficult" to me.
Barx20
65x15
95x15
115x12
135x10

Lat Pull down (new machine, weight system is confusing)
60x20
80x18
100x14
120x10
160x5

Tricep Straightbar Pushdown
60x15
60x15
80x12
100x10
120x5

Pretty great day at the gym, felt good other than my shoulder killing me.

Pre: 1 scoop each of condense, dpol, and FinaFlex BCAA+SAA

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
It's been a while since I've put a half decent update, but it's been hard to find time with all I have going on.

Anyway, 3 weeks into my job I've lost pretty much all the weight I had gained. I weighed 149.8 this morning AFTER a hardcore chow down yesterday for the 4th.

Also I've been having a hard time getting to the gym, just because by the time I get home from work I'm tired and it's a 35 minute drive TO the gym and a 35 minute drive BACK from the gym. And in a full size, 4x4, V8 truck...that's not cheap, lol.

Still working hard though, just having to re-assess my diet and what not. Being as I have to be at work at 6:30, it would be difficult to go before work with the 70 minute drive.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Sorry broseph. Working hard is almost incompatible with gym training :/ Not much to do to get around that unless you can get closer to a gym or cut hours out of your life.

I'm doing 12-13hrs/day 6 days a week right now, and it's very difficult. So, I feel you on this one. And, I don't do physical labor all day. :/