Using 2iu Pharma HGH for 6 months. What should I expect

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
I am thinking about starting HGH for 6 months. I am also going to use 100mg tren ace for 16 weeks with 250 test , 100mast and 50 winstrol. My HGH and test e both are Pharma grade.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Better sleep, better recovery, better skin and some fat loss. The older you are the more pronounced I'd expect the benifits to be. If your like 20 I wouldn't expect a ton out of that dose

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am thinking about starting HGH for 6 months. I am also going to use 100mg tren ace for 16 weeks with 250 test , 100mast and 50 winstrol. My HGH and test e both are Pharma grade.
Also, this cycle is kinda.... . 💩.

100mg of mast is pretty much useless, 16 weeks on tren ace at any dose is kinda foolish and 16 weeks on winstrol is just a horrible idea period.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I would shorten the cycle so i could push the gear up higher or completely scrap the gear and just use the cash for more gh. Tren longer than 8 weeks is almost counterproductive because of the stress I puts on the body and winstrol for 16 weeks I'm not even going to waste my time on. Looking at your profile pic you've obviously put in the work don't mess it up now

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea I would shorten the cycle so i could push the gear up higher or completely scrap the gear and just use the cash for more gh. Tren longer than 8 weeks is almost counterproductive because of the stress I puts on the body and winstrol for 16 weeks I'm not even going to waste my time on. Looking at your profile pic you've obviously put in the work don't mess it up now
Isint that a teenage Jay Cutler photo.....

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Bro that's jay . And I didn't mention that winstrol was only 8 weeks.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Also, this cycle is kinda.... . 💩.

100mg of mast is pretty much useless, 16 weeks on tren ace at any dose is kinda foolish and 16 weeks on winstrol is just a horrible idea period.
Yes I thought 100 mast was pretty useless. I only added that cause I had some left from earlier cycle. Where I live I can only get like 100mgs/ml for mast so sometimes it costs more than primo. I was thinking of running tren for only 8-10 weeks but I don't know why I thought 16 weeks was a good idea. I would increase the tren lower the test.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes I thought 100 mast was pretty useless. I only added that cause I had some left from earlier cycle. Where I live I can only get like 100mgs/ml for mast so sometimes it costs more than primo. I was thinking of running tren for only 8-10 weeks but I don't know why I thought 16 weeks was a good idea. I would increase the tren lower the test.
I would raise the test and keep tren at 70-100mg for 8 weeks

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isint that a teenage Jay Cutler photo.....
Ahh dammit it is...well it was 4am this morning when wrote that post and I did just look at the avatar but still no excuse

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn that sucks about the mast being so expensive. Most Mast prop I've seen only comes in 100mg/ cc. Mast enth comes in 200 tho. I love em both. Goes great with any cycle and I always seem to respond well to it

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I don’t understand why people still wanna run Tren at this stage of the game. Well, I mean I get it but risk vs reward the payoff isn’t there for me, personally. There’s so many hard hitting compounds, and combinations, out there that don’t have nearly the schizophrenic profile. Anabolics in general are bad, obviously, but Tren is asking for problems. The fact you said 16 weeks tells me that you shouldn’t mess with that compound, or bare minimum you’ve severely underestimated the potential risks associated. Just my opinion, I’m also the same idiot approaching 2 grams of **** on my current cycle so

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Question, how can you afford pharma gh if your saying mast is expensive?

But regardless, if you can swing the cash for gh then I'd just run test at the absolute highest you can without sides and throw some gh on top. At that point everything else you add on is a bonus.

Final 8 weeks start tren ace @10-15mg a day or 25 eod and the last 4 weeks add the winstrol.

Actually, this might be my next cycle!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

But regardless, if you can swing the cash for gh then I'd just run test at the absolute highest you can without sides and throw some gh on top. At that point everything else you add on is a bonus.

Final 8 weeks start tren ace @10-15mg a day or 25 eod and the last 4 weeks add the winstrol.

Could be OP is from Europe and gets GH from his Dr, in many places you get it for free if it’s prescribed.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

With the gh?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Or tren/mast/ winny?