4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks bro, I'll keep my head up. Don't know what the deal is today felt like Sh*t all day, seems like things are on the up though. Tmrw is a new day.
Yeah man keep up the hard work, My dad always tells me that "Opportunity is usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't do it" Don't let up and keep digging deep, it isn't easy but when you get there you'll be happy you did.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Ok Gentlemen here's the break down. First...if you don't jump on Doc's offer...shame on you. Second...I just had the best workout of my life, and that says a lot for ten+ years in the dungeon. I'll give credit where credit is due FINAFLEX IS LEGIT

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT
- Within five minutes I felt an intense energy rush, great focus, and a sense of needing to get stuff done. No crash, no jitters, just business.

N.O. IGNITE - Taken 30 minutes pre chest workout. Taste I give a 10/10 (I think it was fruit punch), Solubility I give a 10/10, Workout support I give a 10+/10 (Beating all kinds of PR's)

CELL SHOCK - Taken 10 minutes post workout. Taste I give a 9/10 (Grape: just a tiny bit bitter but excellent compared to most post formulas), Solubility I give a 9/10 (Had some chunks left over but nothing serious, and not nasty thick like some other post workouts). This is a supplement that improves performance over time so effectiveness is N/A

Overall I am quite pleased with this Finaflex line up, and I will proudly recommend them to others (I was not told to say this or any of the above statements, these are my opinion and my opinion only based on first hand experience).

View attachment 40566
TODAY I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Workout numbers and nutrition to come later tonight.

Good Lord! You're as big as a monster. I envy that washboard. Keep it up bro'.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hmmm. For some reason Ive been un-subd from my own thread Ha.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ha! like the baby from TrainSpotting.

trainspotting_baby.jpg

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Twenty:

Took dose one at 0930 with no side effects and dose two at 1630 with no side effects. Took today completely off from training (my body really needed a full day of nothing). No negative PH sides to speak of (Aggression is up, very low tolerance to insignificant bothers ). I‘m looking forward to hitting the weights tomorrow and getting in some cardio. Still burning hot with Pro Xanthine. Pics on Monday…moment of truth. Carb Load tomorrow.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -270.3g (59%)
Carbohydrates -98.1g (22%)
Fats -38.4g (19%)
Total Calories -2,206

Training:

Recovery Day

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's one thing to tell someone your products are worth a damn, but to send out your products with your name attached to them...that my friends is another story. Thanks Doc. Much Appreciated
(There were 3 packets of Pro Xanthine 500-XT...I'm already feeling the effects of one capsule...wow)

View attachment 40554
No doubt FINAFLEX is legit and one of the most generous companies around. They know how to sponsor a log better than any other company I have logged for. That being said I have not logged for Primordial Performance so I am not saying anything negative about them at all.
OK, anyone following this Thread can PM me your address and I will happily send you out some samples of our CELL SHOCK (intra & post workout drink), our N.O. IGNITE (pre-workout drink) and PRO XANTHINE 500-XT (mood elevator, energy, appetite suppressant, fat-burner), I can't do better than that guys, let our FINAFLEX products speak for themselves, FREE SAMPLES, try-em... before ya buy-em!!!
Here is the proof...

Day Nineteen:

Took dose one at 0900 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Took a recovery day from the gym (did some ab work, but nothing serious). No negative PH sides to speak of (feeling more aggressive than usual, more intolerable of certain situations if you will). I’m hoping to see better results with end of week three pics (Monday A.M.), but for some reason I’m feeling doubtful.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -296.2g (57%)
Carbohydrates -58.1g (11%)
Fats -74.4g (32%)
Total Calories -2,118

Training:

Recovery Day
If you stayed on top of your diet this weekend you should look great. Toss up a couple of flexing poses too if you don't mind. You may enjoy seeing them yourself. From that last pic you are definitely noticeably leaner. You may not have extremely deep abs so not as prominent as you thought but from the side it is obvious there is not much fat at all on them. I have to say man 17 inch arms relaxed is hugely impressive. Your legs look larger then 23 inches to me, and your squat numbers reflect it. Out of curiosity how are you measuring them?

As far as creatine on cycle as long as water is up creatine is ALWAYS a good idea, 3-7 grams depending on the type of creatine and higher quantities on your carb up days take like 10-15 grams. Water pulled into the muscle by creatine increases the muscle volume and other nutrients into the muscle cells as well as increasing contractile strength. More importantly it increases IGF-1 levels in the muscles. Many of the newer types of creatine cause less water retention and other sides of creatine mono.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Diet is key, hum for some reason I'm not getting updates on the forum wtf

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say setting a PR and looking noticeably leaner in your progress pics things are going great, just gotta keep a positive attitude and continue to work hard.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice physique man, can't wait for the final pics to see the change.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
End of week three pics tmrw. Still have five days on then PCT...Seeing it to the end

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Hey OP by anychance did you ever work out at Bally's in NE Philly? Look like a guy I used to see around when I was in my teens...just saying

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Twenty One:

Took dose one at 0830 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Did a maintenance lift today with out a lifting partner (went a good pace really slow concentrated movements felt good) No negative PH sides to speak of (Aggression was not as bad as yesterday but still elevated). The gym is closed tomorrow so I’ll have to do a home workout of some kind (I’ll get creative). Awesome thermo genesis with Pro Xanthine really sweating during…well my whole workout. Pics on tomorrow. MrKleen recommended an epsom salt soak tonight, which I will do (said I should be in top shape for pictures tomorrow). Still have five days left on AH/AL then onto PCT (will be adding DAA to PCT as well as Redefine rev. black).

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -263.8g (52%)
Carbohydrates -89g (17%)
Fats -69.4g (31%)
Total Calories -2,254

Training:

1a DB High Pulls - 3x10 @ 60lb
2a DB Lateral Raise - 3x10 @ 25lb
3a Lat Pull Down - 3x10 @ 120lb
4a Pull-Up - 3x8
1b Pull-Up -2x8
2b Barbell Shrug -3x8 @ 315lb
3c Body Weight Triceps Extension 3x30
3c DB Curl -3x10 @ 35lb

All lifts were extremely controlled and articulated, excellent training session. I was actually asked today if I was “A Personal Trainer”…I’ll take it.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey OP by anychance did you ever work out at Bally's in NE Philly? Look like a guy I used to see around when I was in my teens...just saying
Can't say that was me. I have gotten the "you look like somebody I know thing a few times though"...Interesting.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Hum I thought I've seen you before do you go by the name turninggreen Lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now see what did we tell you bro, it will pay off in the end! Hell I'd be stoke for weeks if some one ask me that!! All I get right now is man you look like the short guy off Fantasy Island lol. Let me know how the epsom salt deal worked, Im needing something badly after moving this entire freaking week off.

Day Twenty One:

Took dose one at 0830 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Did a maintenance lift today with out a lifting partner (went a good pace really slow concentrated movements felt good) No negative PH sides to speak of (Aggression was not as bad as yesterday but still elevated). The gym is closed tomorrow so I’ll have to do a home workout of some kind (I’ll get creative). Awesome thermo genesis with Pro Xanthine really sweating during…well my whole workout. Pics on tomorrow. MrKleen recommended an epsom salt soak tonight, which I will do (said I should be in top shape for pictures tomorrow). Still have five days left on AH/AL then onto PCT (will be adding DAA to PCT as well as Redefine rev. black).

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -263.8g (52%)
Carbohydrates -89g (17%)
Fats -69.4g (31%)
Total Calories -2,254

Training:

1a DB High Pulls - 3x10 @ 60lb
2a DB Lateral Raise - 3x10 @ 25lb
3a Lat Pull Down - 3x10 @ 120lb
4a Pull-Up - 3x8
1b Pull-Up -2x8
2b Barbell Shrug -3x8 @ 315lb
3c Body Weight Triceps Extension 3x30
3c DB Curl -3x10 @ 35lb

All lifts were extremely controlled and articulated, excellent training session. I was actually asked today if I was “A Personal Trainer”…I’ll take it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA makes PCT soooo smooth and easy. Excellent supplement for PCT.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Stats for Week 3:

(All stats are a comparisons are between start of cycle and end of week three)

Weight -209.8lb (from 212.4b) 2.6lb Weight change (-1.2lb from last week)
Body Fat % -10.6% (from 12.7%) 2.1% decrease in BF (no change from last week)
Lbs Fat -22.23 (from 26.5) 4.27lb of fat gone (-.13lb from last week)
Lean Body Mass -187.57lb (from 185.9lb) 1.75lb of muscle gained (-1.3lb from last week)

I’m down on the scale, but it was mostly LEAN MASS. I dropped 1.3 lbs of lean mass! How is this possible? If anybody has suggestions please throw them at me…Disappointed right now. Pics coming soon.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a 3-5% error with calipers. Don't get overly beat up on numbers since they can be deceiving. The mirror and your gym results, however, do not lie.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
END OF WEEK THREE VS. START OF WEEK ONE (PLEASE CRITIQUE)

mewk3b.jpg
mewk3f.jpg
mewk3s.jpg

HAVE SOME POSED PICS THAT I'LL POST UP SOON AS WELL (SUGGESTION OF MRKLEEN'S)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT A BODY BUILDER, NEVER BEEN IN COMPETITION, OR POSED FOR THAT MATTER...THIS IS STRICTLY FOR OBSERVATION PURPOSE
pose.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
MEASUREMENTS (STILL NOT SURE ON MY ACCURACY...THERE WERE SOME QUESTIONS FROM MEMBERS ABOUT SOME NUMBERS)

6/16/11 VS. 7/4/11

Neck- 17" > 16.75"
Shoulders- 50" > 51"
Chest- 44" > 44.5"
Waist- 34" > 34"
Quad/Ham- 23" > 25"
Calf- 17" > 16.5"
Bicep- 17" > 16"
Forearm- 13" > 13"

I AM ASSUMING THAT SOME OF THE DECREASES REFLECT LOSS IN BF% ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE UN-FLEXED

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a 3-5% error with calipers. Don't get overly beat up on numbers since they can be deceiving. The mirror and your gym results, however, do not lie.
^^^Exactly, based on your measurements and strength in the gym you definitely haven't lost LBM. You look leaner and fuller in your pics, great work bud!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Great job bro looking lean and mean lol, keep it up bro don't pay to much attention on the number they always seem to lye just go bye mirror and picture comparison, the scale and the pincher are the greatest lyer other than my wife lol, but I can sure tell you are getting leaner especially around the obliques and outer chest and upper chest, just keep giving the weights hell

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Oh yeah happy 4th to everyone I hope everyone enjoys there don't eat to much and the grill lol remember we in theese forums for a reason right but then again one cheet day isn't bad lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bro those pics are epic! You can see the leaning effects big time. Your arms looking fuller too!

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Can't say that was me. I have gotten the "you look like somebody I know thing a few times though"...Interesting.
Lol yeah it's ot the tars but more ur frame and the hat. This dude used to lift I'n that hat and a beater. Funny guy, no one gave him **** for the hat because he was also a ridiculous blackbelt I'n seArea of Kung Fu. It's neat seeing a guy 5'9 225 do 4 ft off the ground roud houses and ****

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Twenty Two:

Took dose one at 0930 with no side effects and dose two at 1630 with no side effects. Did a three miles jog since my damn gym was closed, but nothing serious. Nearing the end of my run with AH/AL. I was worried about the BF% vs. LBM but I’m pleased with the visible changes in the progress pics. Thanks all for checking in and critiquing. PCT will start at the end of the week with Finaflex Revolution Black and Pure Test.

Macro-Nutrients: (Carb Load)

Protein -275.5g (43%)
Carbohydrates -204.4g (32%)
Fats -73.2g (26%)

Total Calories -2,825

Training:

Jog (3 miles)

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
3 miles is perfect especially for a jog that what I'm up to and deff will lean you out nice bro and don't be so worried about lbm vs bf your looking good bro (no homo)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Twenty Two:

Took dose one at 0930 with no side effects and dose two at 1630 with no side effects. Did a three miles jog since my damn gym was closed, but nothing serious. Nearing the end of my run with AH/AL. I was worried about the BF% vs. LBM but I’m pleased with the visible changes in the progress pics. Thanks all for checking in and critiquing. PCT will start at the end of the week with Finaflex Revolution Black and Pure Test.

Macro-Nutrients: (Carb Load)

Protein -275.5g (43%)
Carbohydrates -204.4g (32%)
Fats -73.2g (26%)

Total Calories -2,825

Training:

Jog (3 miles)
You are looking fantastic Bro, so weird that your abs aren't showing how lean you are getting as compared to the rest of your body! I mean your back is absolutely chiseled, how much are you working your abs?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid before/after pics and progress brother. Keep up the good work.

The frontal shot looks like your neck got longer lol.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You are looking fantastic Bro, so weird that your abs aren't showing how lean you are getting as compared to the rest of your body! I mean your back is absolutely chiseled, how much are you working your abs?
Thanks Doc, I really just started to hammer the abs last week, also started doing an A.M. cardio session (30 min.) each day. Usually the stomach is the last to go for me, but i'm giving it my all.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Looking f'ing diced man...great results so far!!
Thanks, I'm getting there. Work in Progress

Solid before/after pics and progress brother. Keep up the good work.

The frontal shot looks like your neck got longer lol.
I may have been standing a little more proud on pic day haha!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Doc, I really just started to hammer the abs last week, also started doing an A.M. cardio session (30 min.) each day. Usually the stomach is the last to go for me, but i'm giving it my all.
I hope you didn't take offense to that, wasn't trying to undermine your hard work and/or progress, just something I noticed!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I hope you didn't take offense to that, wasn't trying to undermine your hard work and/or progress, just something I noticed!
No, not at all Doc I agree with you. I'm holding some fat on my lower abs and glutes that have always been trouble areas for me. Its really just gonna take some time and determination to really strip down. I appreciate your critiques, every bit of feedback helps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great man, your back is diced, arms look amazing flexed. I see your abs, you are not far out from a serious six pack. Lower chest has really come up a lot. I have the same issue and it is frustrating to me but yours has improved a lot since the first pics. All in all you are looking great and moving a lot of weight too. Can't wait to see how you do in PCT.
Funny that tattoo hides your arm pretty well next to the body but it really accentuates the huge peak on your biceps in the flexed shot. Great fuggin peaks man!

Oh yeah and look at the big azz friggin ripped quad peaking out from under your shorts. SHEESH that is a lot of muscle hanging over that knee.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Looking great man, your back is diced, arms look amazing flexed. I see your abs, you are not far out from a serious six pack. Lower chest has really come up a lot. I have the same issue and it is frustrating to me but yours has improved a lot since the first pics. All in all you are looking great and moving a lot of weight too. Can't wait to see how you do in PCT.
Funny that tattoo hides your arm pretty well next to the body but it really accentuates the huge peak on your biceps in the flexed shot. Great fuggin peaks man!

Oh yeah and look at the big azz friggin ripped quad peaking out from under your shorts. SHEESH that is a lot of muscle hanging over that knee.
Thanks for the critique MrKleen, you always give the most detailed of observations(very enjoyable to read). I'd say that I am having success so far, and I will continue to work hard. It is funny about that tattoo it hides a lot of observable change, but it does throw one hell of a peak. Man my legs are another story. They are def big and strong, but not aesthetic masterpieces like those "fuggin" Kleen legs. Thanks for the support.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Twenty Three:

Took dose one at 0800, and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. I am very pleased so far with the AH/AL cycle. I have definitely come a long way as far as re-composition with my progress pictures as proof. I think this log is a good example of being able to dramatically alter the composition of the body with out actually dropping significant amount of body weight, as many often link getting lean with dropping Lbs. As this is my first PH my thoughts so far are how much did these compounds effect my body vs. almost obsessively clean diet and good training. I can say that I have noticed a definite difference in muscle hardness and strength while on cycle. Being new to using PH my question now is: what should I expect during PCT and how if any should my approach to diet and training change? As of now I have experienced zero negative side effects and have thoroughly enjoyed pushing my body to a new level. My ultimate goal is to achieve a single digit BF % which I do believe I can accomplish by the end of my four week PCT. Thanks to everyone for the complements, critiques, and insight.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -268.8g (52%)
Carbohydrates -124.5g (24%)
Fats -53.6g (23%)
Total Calories -2,068

Training:

A.M.
Elliptical (30min)

P.M.
Bench Press 2x6 @ 225lb, 1x1 @ 320 (PR), 3x4 @ 285 (again, never strong on this lift but still growing)
DB Incline Press 3x10 @ 75lb
Incline DB Fly 3x20 @ 30lb
Cable Crossover 3x20 @ 50lb
Close Grip Bench 2x6 @ 235lb, 1x10 @ 185
DB Overhead Tri. Ext. 3x10 @ 75lb
Tri. Push Down 3x20 @ 165lb
Medicine Ball AB Work

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take it slow bro it will continue to grow! I'm acutally thinking about going old school. Right after I graduated high school, I started lifting weights doing your typical football set up on bench, well our high school P.E. teacher's. Anyway I got my bench up to 350 with 9 months off creatine, amino, and protein doing 8,6,4,2 twice a week. By the way how much would you sell them abs!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Twenty Three:
Being new to using PH my question now is: what should I expect during PCT and how if any should my approach to diet and training change?

What you got lined up for PCT supplement wise?

I would say keep your cals the same for now and see how your body reacts. I'm kind of concerned to as with AL i'd think my body was getting used to low cals and might rebound when the hormone disappears. If the diet remains the same wouldn't "starvation" thing that AL fights off return?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
What you got lined up for PCT supplement wise?

I would say keep your cals the same for now and see how your body reacts. I'm kind of concerned to as with AL i'd think my body was getting used to low cals and might rebound when the hormone disappears. If the diet remains the same wouldn't "starvation" thing that AL fights off return?
Finaflex PCT Revolution Black and Pure Test. Considering some CEE as well. I never changed my calorie deficit when I started the cycle so I will keep it the same at 30% of TDEE with a carb load to TDEE every fourth day.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Take it slow bro it will continue to grow! I'm acutally thinking about going old school. Right after I graduated high school, I started lifting weights doing your typical football set up on bench, well our high school P.E. teacher's. Anyway I got my bench up to 350 with 9 months off creatine, amino, and protein doing 8,6,4,2 twice a week. By the way how much would you sell them abs!!!!!
Ya know I never really cared about bench in the past. I'd always get the "dude how much do you bench" question (because that deterimnes how strong you are for some reason unknown). At one point I actually quit flat benching all together so I could tell ^^^those people "I dont know, I dont bench). Abs arent for sale bro, but I'll consider letting you borrow them for a day or two haha.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Pct is just icing on the Cake bro great job and enjoy the results that the hard work you put in has gave you, I have no doubt that you'll be in single digits in no time bro

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Great progress! Looking a lot leaner and everything looks a lot more defined/bigger, sick back shot too. Keep up the hard work into your PCT! I'm beginning to take on more of a volume approach with my training so well see how that goes..
Once again great job and soon we will both be in single digit BF % :firedevil:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress! Looking a lot leaner and everything looks a lot more defined/bigger, sick back shot too. Keep up the hard work into your PCT! I'm beginning to take on more of a volume approach with my training so well see how that goes..
Once again great job and soon we will both be in single digit BF % :firedevil:
I wanna join in on the single digit BF%; ; ?

Anyway, excellent progress!! I'll be following PCT as I'm about to jump into my PCT on sunday.