4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
**** my man, sick ink. I still cant decide what I want for my first.
Thanks bro, took me 26 years to figure out the answer to that question. I started with ONE and then I just had to get one more...you see where this is going right? HAHA. I'd like to go full sleeve, but I dont think parents would be too receptive to a bulked up tattoo covered Art Teacher.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks bro, took me 26 years to figure out the answer to that question. I started with ONE and then I just had to get one more...you see where this is going right? HAHA. I'd like to go full sleeve, but I dont think parents would be too receptive to a bulked up tattoo covered Art Teacher.
You wouldn't have to worry about disruptive students though! hahahaha

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are addicting:) Nice squat numbers bud;)

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
With numbers like that on leg day I would hate myself since I have to walk up three flights off stairs lol great job son

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wouldn't have to worry about disruptive students though! hahahaha
Hahaha... all he would have to do is give what I call... "THE LOOK" that deep stare of disapproval! I used to use it on my dogs and they would instantly obey me when I gave... "THE LOOK," I have tried it with my daughter but she is very sensitive and it makes her cry, so I don't do that anymore, LoL! But mark my words, if I have a boy and if he is anything like me, hard-headed and stubborn (as a kid anyway), he will be getting "THE LOOK!"

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hahaha... all he would have to do is give what I call... "THE LOOK" that deep stare of disapproval! I used to use it on my dogs and they would instantly obey me when I gave... "THE LOOK," I have tried it with my daughter but she is very sensitive and it makes her cry, so I don't do that anymore, LoL! But mark my words, if I have a boy and if he is anything like me, hard-headed and stubborn (as a kid anyway), he will be getting "THE LOOK!"
Haha see it works! No words need to be said..

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Legs feel good today. I'm recovering quickly with the AH/AL. As for the look...yes it plays a pivotal role in my classroom management arsenal. Does it work all the time...no it does not. These days kids don't give a crap how big or scary you are. They know that you can't touch them and the dicsipline received for being a jacka** is very minimal if any. The system has changed a lot over the years, and the power shift favors the student WITH OUT A DOUBT...I'm done complaining now haha. Thanks all for checking in.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs feel good today. I'm recovering quickly with the AH/AL. As for the look...yes it plays a pivotal role in my classroom management arsenal. Does it work all the time...no it does not. These days kids don't give a crap how big or scary you are. They know that you can't touch them and the dicsipline received for being a jacka** is very minimal if any. The system has changed a lot over the years, and the power shift favors the student WITH OUT A DOUBT...I'm done complaining now haha. Thanks all for checking in.
I hear ya, C@cky little B@stards, LoL!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Public schools need to bring back the paddle. Those little ****ers are getting far too out of control.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only imagine what it's like these days...

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
I have to say I wasn't an angel myself in high school so I can't imagin how it is now

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Sixteen:

First dose at 0900 with no side effects second dose at 1530 with no side effects. Hit shoulders hard today increased most lifts (some significantly). Carb loaded today so of course I feel like a big fatty. I will be monitoring my weight and BF% a little closer, I may have to adjust my calories. Also looking at a fatburner.

Macro-Nutrients: (Carb Load)

Protein -338g (42%)
Carbohydrates -247.7g (31%)
Fats -98g (27%)
Total Calories -3,443

Training:

Standing DB Shoulder Press -3x6 @ 65lb
Upright Row -3x8 @ 225lb, 235lb, 245lb
Standing DB Lat Raise -3x20 @ 25lb
Standing DB Rear Delt Raise -3x20 @ 25lb
Barbell Shrug -3x6 @ 365lb (not easy needed some chalk)
DB Shrug -3x20 @ 70lb
Reverse Crunch -3x30
Crunch -3x40
DB Oblique Crunch -3x20 @ 60lb (20 reps each side)

Chest tomorrow and back to Calorie Deficit

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow seems the stack is helping with the strength. I like those barbell shrugs. I just started doing them of couse like 1/10 the weight you just rep lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Day Sixteen:

First dose at 0900 with no side effects second dose at 1530 with no side effects. Hit shoulders hard today increased most lifts (some significantly). Carb loaded today so of course I feel like a big fatty. I will be monitoring my weight and BF% a little closer, I may have to adjust my calories. Also looking at a fatburner.

Protein -338g (42%)
Fats -98g (27%)
Total Calories -3,443

Training:

DB Shrug -3x20 @ 70lb
Reverse Crunch -3x30
Crunch -3x40

looks like the andro stack is treating you well. Any plans to run Andromass in the future?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
looks like the andro stack is treating you well. Any plans to run Andromass in the future?
My Main goal is Cut, Cut, Cut! I have no problem putting mass on it almost pisses me off, the rate In which I can bulk. I know that a lot of people have trouble with this, and even the guy I train with is battling to gain (he's running DMZ Extreme with great gains). I really don't like the way I look when I put a lot of mass on. Right now I am eating at 30% deficit of my Total Daily Energy Expenditure with very low carbs, and a carb load every 4 days and my body seems to be responding pretty well. I think genetics has a lot to do with my circumstance. I could go a year with out lifting and be a mass monster (with little definition), but like I said, I am really going for the stripped down look.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My Main goal is Cut, Cut, Cut! I have no problem putting mass on it almost pisses me off, the rate In which I can bulk. I know that a lot of people have trouble with this, and even the guy I train with is battling to gain (he's running DMZ Extreme with great gains). I really don't like the way I look when I put a lot of mass on. Right now I am eating at 30% deficit of my Total Daily Energy Expenditure with very low carbs, and a carb load every 4 days and my body seems to be responding pretty well. I think genetics has a lot to do with my circumstance. I could go a year with out lifting and be a mass monster (with little definition), but like I said, I am really going for the stripped down look.
I too can gain easy but losing is tough. I've just started the Lean Gains diet and yesterday was my first day... so far so good.

Either way you can still cut on a wetter type of PH. FWIW I've seen people use Dbol on very successful cuts in the past.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too can gain easy but losing is tough. I've just started the Lean Gains diet and yesterday was my first day... so far so good.

Either way you can still cut on a wetter type of PH. FWIW I've seen people use Dbol on very successful cuts in the past.
I agree, it is all in the diet!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XD Bro... Good clean energy, no crash and no jitters, just strong mental focus and appetite suppressant! PM me your mailing information and I'll send you a few samples of it so you can try it before you buy it and see that you do or don't like it, but I feel very confident that you will LOVE it!
It's one thing to tell someone your products are worth a damn, but to send out your products with your name attached to them...that my friends is another story. Thanks Doc. Much Appreciated
(There were 3 packets of Pro Xanthine 500-XT...I'm already feeling the effects of one capsule...wow)

Finaflex_Care.jpg

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's one thing to tell someone your products are worth a damn, but to send out your products with your name attached to them...that my friends is another story. Thanks Doc. Much Appreciated
(There were 3 packets of Pro Xanthine 500-XT...I'm already feeling the effects of one capsule...wow)

View attachment 40554
Thank you my friend, I do appreciate the compliment, enjoy the Samples as I am enjoying your great LOG!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Let me know how that Xanthine works out,may have to give it a try

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Sixteen:

Protein -338g (42%)
Fats -98g (27%)
Total Calories -3,443

Training:

DB Shrug -3x20 @ 70lb
Reverse Crunch -3x30
Crunch -3x40

Impressive upright row!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how that Xanthine works out,may have to give it a try
PM me with your mailing address and you can try it out yourself my friend!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Thanks doc, im excited to try it bro

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, anyone following this Thread can PM me your address and I will happily send you out some samples of our CELL SHOCK (intra & post workout drink), our N.O. IGNITE (pre-workout drink) and PRO XANTHINE 500-XT (mood elevator, energy, appetite suppressant, fat-burner), I can't do better than that guys, let our FINAFLEX products speak for themselves, FREE SAMPLES, try-em... before ya buy-em!!!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
OK, anyone following this Thread can PM me your address and I will happily send you out some samples of our CELL SHOCK (intra & post workout drink), our N.O. IGNITE (pre-workout drink) and PRO XANTHINE 500-XT (mood elevator, energy, appetite suppressant, fat-burner), I can't do better than that guys, let our FINAFLEX products speak for themselves, FREE SAMPLES, try-em... before ya buy-em!!!
All I got to say is the doc is the man and thank you, you don't see that as much now theese days

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok Gentlemen here's the break down. First...if you don't jump on Doc's offer...shame on you. Second...I just had the best workout of my life, and that says a lot for ten+ years in the dungeon. I'll give credit where credit is due FINAFLEX IS LEGIT

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT
- Within five minutes I felt an intense energy rush, great focus, and a sense of needing to get stuff done. No crash, no jitters, just business.

N.O. IGNITE - Taken 30 minutes pre chest workout. Taste I give a 10/10 (I think it was fruit punch), Solubility I give a 10/10, Workout support I give a 10+/10 (Beating all kinds of PR's)

CELL SHOCK - Taken 10 minutes post workout. Taste I give a 9/10 (Grape: just a tiny bit bitter but excellent compared to most post formulas), Solubility I give a 9/10 (Had some chunks left over but nothing serious, and not nasty thick like some other post workouts). This is a supplement that improves performance over time so effectiveness is N/A

Overall I am quite pleased with this Finaflex line up, and I will proudly recommend them to others (I was not told to say this or any of the above statements, these are my opinion and my opinion only based on first hand experience).

Finaflex_High.jpg

TODAY I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Workout numbers and nutrition to come later tonight.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ok Gentlemen here's the break down. First...if you don't jump on Doc's offer...shame on you. Second...I just had the best workout of my life, and that says a lot for ten+ years in the dungeon. I'll give credit where credit is due FINAFLEX IS LEGIT

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT
- Within five minutes I felt an intense energy rush, great focus, and a sense of needing to get stuff done. No crash, no jitters, just business.

N.O. IGNITE - Taken 30 minutes pre chest workout. Taste I give a 10/10 (I think it was fruit punch), Solubility I give a 10/10, Workout support I give a 10+/10 (Beating all kinds of PR's)

CELL SHOCK - Taken 10 minutes post workout. Taste I give a 9/10 (Grape: just a tiny bit bitter but excellent compared to most post formulas), Solubility I give a 9/10 (Had some chunks left over but nothing serious, and not nasty thick like some other post workouts). This is a supplement that improves performance over time so effectiveness is N/A

Overall I am quite pleased with this Finaflex line up, and I will proudly recommend them to others (I was not told to say this or any of the above statements, these are my opinion and my opinion only based on first hand experience).

View attachment 40566
TODAY I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Workout numbers and nutrition to come later tonight.
Holy sh*t your arms/shoulders look crazy! I gotta build mine up! Looking forward to workout numbers.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Gona have to agree, you looking like a beast son

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Seventeen:

Took dose one at 0830 with some stomach discomfort and dose two at 1800 (I forgot) with no side effects. I destroyed the gym today. Doc’s “care package” made me beastie. I put up some good numbers today (for me at least). I will continue to use Pro Xanthine 500 XT (Finaflex) for the remainder of this log. No negative PH sides to speak of.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -273.1g (49%)
Carbohydrates -104.5g (19%)
Fats -81.1g (33%)
Total Calories -2,290

Training:

1 mile warm up jog (12min)

Bench Press 1x6 @ 255lb, 1x2 @ 315 (PR), 2x4 @ 275 (I’ve never really been strong on flat bench so this is huge for me)
DB Incline Press 3x10 @ 75lb
Incline DB Fly 3x20 @ 25lb
Cable Crossover 3x20 @ 50lb
Close Grip Bench 2x6 @ 235lb, 1x10 @ 185
DB Overhead Tri. Ext. 3x8 @ 75lb
Tri. Push Down 3x20 @ 140lb

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That picture is awesome. Thick arms, delts, and chest with a nice visible outline of the abs.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the PR bro and nice pics you posted, starting to look like a freak of nature!!!

Day Seventeen:

Took dose one at 0830 with some stomach discomfort and dose two at 1800 (I forgot) with no side effects. I destroyed the gym today. Doc’s “care package” made me beastie. I put up some good numbers today (for me at least). I will continue to use Pro Xanthine 500 XT (Finaflex) for the remainder of this log. No negative PH sides to speak of.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -273.1g (49%)
Carbohydrates -104.5g (19%)
Fats -81.1g (33%)
Total Calories -2,290

Training:

1 mile warm up jog (12min)

Bench Press 1x6 @ 255lb, 1x2 @ 315 (PR), 2x4 @ 275 (I’ve never really been strong on flat bench so this is huge for me)
DB Incline Press 3x10 @ 75lb
Incline DB Fly 3x20 @ 25lb
Cable Crossover 3x20 @ 50lb
Close Grip Bench 2x6 @ 235lb, 1x10 @ 185
DB Overhead Tri. Ext. 3x8 @ 75lb
Tri. Push Down 3x20 @ 140lb

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doc, I bet your email box is slammed lol, and many thanks for this. I tried to pm but your inbox was full. Let me know when you have room, and I can send something to you for the samples if needed. Thanks

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Nice PR! I think I'm gonna have to do a max lift day soon

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doc, I bet your email box is slammed lol, and many thanks for this. I tried to pm but your inbox was full. Let me know when you have room, and I can send something to you for the samples if needed. Thanks
INBOX cleared guys, sorry about that!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing a 2-board ME session on Saturday. I've never really used boards before so it'll be an adventure.
Nice, have you ventured all the way over to PL training?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Eighteen:

Took dose one at 0730 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Hit arms at the gym, sweating my a** off from the Pro Xanthine (feels good). No negative PH sides to speak of. I feel like I should be doing more to gain the benefits from the AH/AL…I could be over analyzing.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -282.8g (52%)
Carbohydrates -81g (15%)
Fats -81g (33%)
Total Calories -2,203

Training:

A.M.
Mountain Bike - 4 Miles (Moderate Trails)
Swimming- 500yards (16 laps)
Run- 1.5 Miles (Flat)

P.M.
Barbell Bicep Row - 1x6 @ 205lb, 2x6 @ 225
Lat Pull Down - 3x8 @ 170lb (It says 170lb, but I can hang from the cable with out it budging)
Seated Cable Row - 3x20 @ 120lb
EZ Bar Curl - 3x6 @ 135lb
Incline DB Curl - 3x8 @ 50lb
Preacher Curl - 3x20 @ 70lb
Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 35lb
Reverse Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 35lb

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Nice PR! I think I'm gonna have to do a max lift day soon
I did my max lift day for chest on Tuesday it was great I actually surprise myself did 1x3 at 365 my best yet on the bench

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, have you ventured all the way over to PL training?
Getting there. It'll probably be another year before I make the full transition since it's about a 45 minute drive to my friend's home gym.

Day Eighteen:

Took dose one at 0730 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Hit arms at the gym, sweating my a** off from the Pro Xanthine (feels good). No negative PH sides to speak of. I feel like I should be doing more to gain the benefits from the AH/AL…I could be over analyzing.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -282.8g (52%)
Carbohydrates -81g (15%)
Fats -81g (33%)
Total Calories -2,203

Training:

A.M.
Mountain Bike - 4 Miles (Moderate Trails)
Swimming- 500yards (16 laps)
Run- 1.5 Miles (Flat)

P.M.
Barbell Bicep Row - 1x6 @ 205lb, 2x6 @ 225
Lat Pull Down - 3x8 @ 170lb (It says 170lb, but I can hang from the cable with out it budging)
Seated Cable Row - 3x20 @ 120lb
EZ Bar Curl - 3x6 @ 135lb
Incline DB Curl - 3x8 @ 50lb
Preacher Curl - 3x20 @ 70lb
Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 35lb
Reverse Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 35lb

What is a bicep row?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Getting there. It'll probably be another year before I make the full transition since it's about a 45 minute drive to my friend's home gym.

What is a bicep row?
Same movement as a bent over row with a reverse grip (like you're going to curl the bar) Pulling the bar from an extended arm position to a flexed bicep position pulling the bar to bottom of the sternum.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same movement as a bent over row with a reverse grip (like you're going to curl the bar) Pulling the bar from an extended arm position to a flexed bicep position pulling the bar to bottom of the sternum.
Spider curl?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Spider curl?
No I guess it would be best described as a reverse grip bent over row, spider curls are pretty sweet though...don't thing I could get 225lb.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Nineteen:

Took dose one at 0900 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Took a recovery day from the gym (did some ab work, but nothing serious). No negative PH sides to speak of (feeling more aggressive than usual, more intolerable of certain situations if you will). I’m hoping to see better results with end of week three pics (Monday A.M.), but for some reason I’m feeling doubtful.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -296.2g (57%)
Carbohydrates -58.1g (11%)
Fats -74.4g (32%)
Total Calories -2,118

Training:

Recovery Day

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
You'll be fine still early and remember Rome wasn't build in a day, your on the right track don't doubt yourself bro

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You'll be fine still early and remember Rome wasn't build in a day, your on the right track don't doubt yourself bro
Thanks bro, I'll keep my head up. Don't know what the deal is today felt like Sh*t all day, seems like things are on the up though. Tmrw is a new day.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro keep your head up and keep smacking those weights around! Your doing fine, and the last pics shows that. It will all pay off in the end!