4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
We should all start a team, team single digits! And everyone is welcome to join since we all Want it lol, I can see it now the new am team lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should all start a team, team single digits! And everyone is welcome to join since we all Want it lol, I can see it now the new am team lol
haha, I like this lol. WE give a new meaning to the "Singles club"

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
haha, I like this lol. WE give a new meaning to the "Singles club"
Yeah scot the doc would be the VIP checklist holder at the door and green, tiny, you and I would be the bouncers

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok gentlemen, go to my profile page and join the group "Singles Club" I couldnt help myself.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Ok gentlemen, go to my profile page and join the group "Singles Club" I couldnt help myself.
Lmao, I'm officially a member! Nice avatar for the club that reminds me i got to get a pic up on my profile

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I just joined, this'll be badass!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah scot the doc would be the VIP checklist holder at the door and green, tiny, you and I would be the bouncers
Just so I'm clear... I am not in any way, shape or form in the "SINGLE's CLUB" right now! I am about to start my pre-Halloween diet though and I will be in the next couple of weeks!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Just so I'm clear... I am not in any way, shape or form in the "SINGLE's CLUB" right now! I am about to start my pre-Halloween diet though and I will be in the next couple of weeks!
It's ok doc I did say your the VIP holder not the bouncer, lol Jk; your a member all ready it's for people trying and wanting to be single digits

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok doc I did say your the VIP holder not the bouncer, lol Jk; your a member all ready it's for people trying and wanting to be single digits
I mean I have done it many times before, and will do it again very shortly, my Avatar was me 2 years ago and I was 4.6%! This year I want to try and get even leaner, I'm starting my diet this coming Monday and that will leave me with 16 weeks and I plan on getting leaner than 4.6% trying to go for a PR, gotta have something extra to strive for, LoL!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
I mean I have done it many times before, and will do it again very shortly, my Avatar was me 2 years ago and I was 4.6%! This year I want to try and get even leaner, I'm starting my diet this coming Monday and that will leave me with 16 weeks and I plan on getting leaner than 4.6% trying to go for a PR, gotta have something extra to strive for, LoL!
Wow doc less than 4.6 amazing I'll be sub all the way like I was for your last one but less than 4.6 bf I think your disappear lol, naw but is that even healthy doc?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow doc less than 4.6 amazing I'll be sub all the way like I was for your last one but less than 4.6 bf I think your disappear lol, naw but is that even healthy doc?
Not to maintain, but to get down for a day, I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you are doing it in a healthy way! My body looks and feels the best when I am fluctuating between 6-8% as far as maintenance! I act like I do that all the time, LoL, far from it, but I did maintain that for about 9 months after I did the Silver Surfer Halloween Costume contest 2 yrs ago and I felt and looked great! I can give you the run down... So I would be 6% BF and then Cheat day was Sunday and I would be up to 7/8% and holding tons of water on Monday then by the time Friday, Saturday, & Sunday came around, I was back down looking Good, LoL, Oh those were the days... "Back when Men were Men and the Sheep were Nervous!"

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Not to maintain, but to get down for a day, I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you are doing it in a healthy way! My body looks and feels the best when I am fluctuating between 6-8% as far as maintenance! I act like I do that all the time, LoL, far from it, but I did maintain that for about 9 months after I did the Silver Surfer Halloween Costume contest 2 yrs ago and I felt and looked great! I can give you the run down... So I would be 6% BF and then Cheat day was Sunday and I would be up to 7/8% and holding tons of water on Monday then by the time Friday, Saturday, & Sunday came around, I was back down looking Good, LoL, Oh those were the days... "Back when Men were Men and the Sheep were Nervous!"
That was a BA Silver Surfer BTW. If you look like a super hero ya may as well dress like one I guess haha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if I would keep trying to lean out in PCT. I would maintain for at least 2 months if possible then cut down. Most people who cut in PCT end up losing a lot of their mass. This also depends on how shut down you are but maintaining the new muscle long enough for it to become a set point for your metabolism is important to solidify the gains and keep them. If you were taking something like Osta too I would say keep on cutting but you may want to go with a maintenance calorie diet high in healthy fats and supplement some zinc and vitamin D as well since it is known to aid in testosterone production.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks for the insight MrKleen, always appreciated. Based on this I will experiment with Maintenance Calories, and see if I can stay at a balance. I'm just afraid that If I start consuming more calories that I will balloon up. I could literally undo a month of hard work in less than a week, I don't know why my body does this but it always has. What kind of Macro-Nutrients are we talking? I tend to be pretty carb sensitive so I really knocked the ratio down during the cycle.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was a BA Silver Surfer BTW. If you look like a super hero ya may as well dress like one I guess haha.
This year is gonna be THOR... I'm gonna give Chris Hemsworth a real run for his Money, LoL

I am currently 247Lbs at around 18% BF. Last year I got down to 5.3% at 203Lbs, if I can get down below 5% @ 210Lbs.. I think I can pull it off, if not, I think I will have to do something else in fear of looking too small/slender for the part! When I did the Silver Surfer I was 183Lbs @ 4.6% Oh and I'm 6'2" so even 210Lbs might be a little slender, what do you think?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In all honesty, I dont think it matters if youre thor, venom, or siver surfer. If you play the part ripped out of your mind people will be impressed. I say go and make thor your BI*CH.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all honesty, I dont think it matters if youre thor, venom, or siver surfer. If you play the part ripped out of your mind people will be impressed. I say go and make thor your BI*CH.
Nuff-Said... THOR will be my BEATCH!!!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Nuff-Said... THOR will be my BEATCH!!!
Sorry I'm late for the convo was working out, he'll yeah ripped a** Thor you can do it, you can do it all night long, sorry was watching water boy earlier lol, this is going to be bad ass

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Twenty Four:

Took dose one at 0830 with no side effects and dose two at 1530 with no side effects. Starting to wind down the cycle of AH/AL and beginning to Plan for PCT. I have had a lot of good information coming in on how to approach PCT. From what I gather I should be eating at maintenance to keep my gains, and supplement with Creatine and DAA with the Finaflex Revolution Black. I will continue to keep my log as usual and update progress pics. I will be out of town for the next week so I may have difficulty getting pics up, but I will make an attempt (unfortunately it will not be in my usual location). Any other insights or information on PCT are welcome and wanted. Again my goal is to cut, but not at the expense of compromising my previous work on the cycle).

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -281g (53%)
Carbohydrates -109.1g (21%)
Fats -60.1g (26%)
Total Calories -2,123

Training:

A.M.
Elliptical (30 min.)

P.M.
Barbell Bicep Row - 3x6 @ 225
Lat Pull Down - 3x8 @ 170lb
Seated Cable Row - 3x20 @ 125lb
EZ Bar Curl - 3x8 @ 135lb
Incline DB Curl - 3x8 @ 50lb
DB Row - 3x20 @ 55lb (each arm)
Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 45lb
Reverse Wrist Curl - 3x15 @ 45lb

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to start thinking about my Halloween costume lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to start thinking about my Halloween costume lol.
I can't help it, I'm sort of a FREAK when it comes to Halloween!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Hummm I wonder what I should be also wow I can't believe. Were talking about Halloween custome we are in summer lol oh well I think I'll be the green lantern but well see

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hummm I wonder what I should be also wow I can't believe. Were talking about Halloween custome we are in summer lol oh well I think I'll be the green lantern but well see
lmao, i JUST started watching the DC animated Green Lantern

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, i JUST started watching the DC animated Green Lantern

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
One year I made a complete spartan warrior costume including the helmet (out of fiber glass) spent countless hrs, but so good...Ill try to find pic

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One year I made a complete spartan warrior costume including the helmet (out of fiber glass) spent countless hrs, but so good...Ill try to find pic

hahah good stuff man. you look like you could be on that show lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Mattrag, can you give an "easy" break down of Lean Gains? I checked out that website and it looks sketch to me. I don't think I understand it. I am and evening lifter (3 or 4 pm). I would be interested in giving it a run if I could comprehend the eating schedule, also how has it worked for you?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mattrag, can you give an "easy" break down of Lean Gains? I checked out that website and it looks sketch to me. I don't think I understand it. I am and evening lifter (3 or 4 pm). I would be interested in giving it a run if I could comprehend the eating schedule, also how has it worked for you?
I suggest you ask Kleen. He is the AM guru on this subject ;)
I'll do my best though.
Basically it's stems from the fact that you don't have to eat every 3hrs and that nitrogen balance is pretty much moot.
You just eat in an 8 hour window, everything you need to eat for that day. You can train fasted, you can train in your feeding window it really doesn't matter. They do say though that you should have bcaas during the fast, esp if you train. TBH, it flies in the face of "Oh I have to eat every 3hrs or my muscles are going away" there is a lot research pointing that this is not true.

anyway there is a lot of that stuff on his site, and a lot of sample programs.

My calorie intake is based on the UD2 but the window is based on the LG. I will eat at 1pm, train at 530, then eat my last meal after training.
My take as for LG is they will do less calories on rest days while doing cardio or something, then take in a bit more on workout days.

I find it helps with feeling hungry all the time.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks bro, I found Kleens thread for it right after I posted the question to you. It was in one the the new post updates...Like I was meant to see it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Green it is pretty awesome way to eat if you don't mind the fasting. Getting everything in that window at first is kind of hard but becomes very enjoyable. You can eat more leniently than you have to in a cut and still dropp fat quickly. The fat loss is accelerated in the fasting period and insulin sensitivity is drastically increased in the muscle during the fast. So when you have the bigger meals it lands in the right spots. There are a lot of scientifically proven reasons why this just works and the fear of catabolism has been pushed on us in many cases by supplement companies trying to sell protein and bcaa's in higher quantities. So we all feared missing a meal what if there isn't protein at all times. OH NO!!! Not so much. Actually after the fast during the feeding window the body is more anabolic to make up for the fasting period so recomping with fat loss on par with a cut is not unusual from what we have being seeing here pretty steadily.

By the way I am not the guru, or don't see myself as such. I am just the guy who started the thread. Some of the other members have been doing this for a few years. I just got excited and started a thread to share it with my bros.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah Green it is pretty awesome way to eat if you don't mind the fasting. Getting everything in that window at first is kind of hard but becomes very enjoyable. You can eat more leniently than you have to in a cut and still dropp fat quickly. The fat loss is accelerated in the fasting period and insulin sensitivity is drastically increased in the muscle during the fast. So when you have the bigger meals it lands in the right spots. There are a lot of scientifically proven reasons why this just works and the fear of catabolism has been pushed on us in many cases by supplement companies trying to sell protein and bcaa's in higher quantities. So we all feared missing a meal what if there isn't protein at all times. OH NO!!! Not so much. Actually after the fast during the feeding window the body is more anabolic to make up for the fasting period so recomping with fat loss on par with a cut is not unusual from what we have being seeing here pretty steadily.

By the way I am not the guru, or don't see myself as such. I am just the guy who started the thread. Some of the other members have been doing this for a few years. I just got excited and started a thread to share it with my bros.
You may not be the Guru, but you still have a fugg load of good info. I am beyond pumped to get dialed in with LG, and as I said if you see something that just doesnt look right...give me a holler.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Twenty Five:

First dose at 0900 with no side effects second dose at 1530 with no side effects. I found the Lean Gains philosophy early this A.M. and actually started to eat this way today. I am hooked already, I love the feeling of being empty all morning and then feeding like a beast later after my workout. I had no problem with the transition whatsoever and even found myself having more energy later in the day. One would also assume that my lift would be compromised by the low amount of calories I consumed, but this was not so. This is going to be my RPG in my PCT arsenal, and I am going to FUGG SHEET UP!!

Macro-Nutrients: (still new to the LG philosophy so I under fed a bit, but I’ll get it)

Protein -191.7g (38%)
Carbohydrates -146g (26%)
Fats -79.8g (36%)
Total Calories -2,079

Training:

A.M.
Elliptical (30 minutes)

P.M.
Standing DB Shoulder Press -3x6 @ 65lb
Upright Row -3x8 @ 245lb
Standing DB Lat Raise -3x20 @ 30lb
Standing DB Rear Delt Raise -3x20 @ 30lb
Barbell Shrug -3x6 @ 315lb
DB Shrug -3x20 @ 75lb
Reverse Crunch -3x30
Crunch -3x40
DB Oblique Crunch -3x20 @ 65lb (20 reps each side)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Twenty Five:

First dose at 0900 with no side effects second dose at 1530 with no side effects. I found the Lean Gains philosophy early this A.M. and actually started to eat this way today. I am hooked already, I love the feeling of being empty all morning and then feeding like a beast later after my workout. I had no problem with the transition whatsoever and even found myself having more energy later in the day. One would also assume that my lift would be compromised by the low amount of calories I consumed, but this was not so. This is going to be my RPG in my PCT arsenal, and I am going to FUGG SHEET UP!!

Macro-Nutrients: (still new to the LG philosophy so I under fed a bit, but I’ll get it)

Protein -191.7g (38%)
Fats -79.8g (36%)
Total Calories -2,079

Training:

A.M.
Elliptical (30 minutes)

P.M.
Upright Row -3x8 @ 245lb
DB Shrug -3x20 @ 75lb
Reverse Crunch -3x30
Crunch -3x40
Hope you like eating the Lean gains style :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day Twenty Five:

Protein -191.7g (38%)
Fats -79.8g (36%)
Total Calories -2,079

Training:

A.M.
Elliptical (30 minutes)

P.M.
Upright Row -3x8 @ 245lb
DB Shrug -3x20 @ 75lb
Reverse Crunch -3x30
Crunch -3x40
I'll be paying real good attention to how LG treats you, i'm curious on trying it but my sessions are just too long and by the time i'm done training even with a Pre-workout meal i'm starving. Hope it all works well for you! Keep up the hard work my friend, i hit my 50 set Chest/Shoulders/Tri's today it was amazing to say the least. Once again hope LG kicks ass for you in PCT!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
I'm actually reading up on it now I'll see if I give it a run

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Ok so let's say that I train in the after noon at 5:00 what time do I break fast kleen?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok so let's say that I train in the after noon at 5:00 what time do I break fast kleen?
Ill be on the same schedule. Ill break fast at noon with 20-30% of total cals then get BCAAs preworkout, east 50-60% total cals postworkout and eat the last 20-30% at the end of the 8 hr window.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Nice thanks bro what are you going to run as a schedule for rest days

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
TurningGreen Lean Gains Protocol

BMR -2,116cal.
TDEE -3428cal.
20% increase/deficit -685cal.

Workout Days -4,113cal
50%carb, 30%protein, 20%fat
Meal 1 20% total cal. -822cal
Meal 2 60% total cal. -2,647cal
Meal 3 20% total cal. -822cal

Rest Days -2,742cal
50%protein, 30%fat, 20%carb
Meal 1 20% total cal. -548cal
Meal 2 60% total cal. -1,645cal
Meal 3 20% total cal. -548cal

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Nice, F it I'm starting tomorrow with lg what do I have to lose other than bf lol, are you going to Stay breaking fast at noon?on rest days

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep seeing progress bro, that's always a good sign. I need to take pointers on your logs, you always detail them perfectly.

Day Twenty Five:

Protein -191.7g (38%)
Fats -79.8g (36%)
Total Calories -2,079

Training:

A.M.
Elliptical (30 minutes)

P.M.
Upright Row -3x8 @ 245lb
DB Shrug -3x20 @ 75lb
Reverse Crunch -3x30
Crunch -3x40

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
TurningGreen Lean Gains Protocol

BMR -2,116cal.
TDEE -3428cal.
20% increase/deficit -685cal.

Workout Days -4,113cal
50%carb, 30%protein, 20%fat
Meal 1 20% total cal. -822cal
Meal 2 60% total cal. -2,647cal
Meal 3 20% total cal. -822cal

Rest Days -2,742cal
50%protein, 30%fat, 20%carb
Meal 1 20% total cal. -548cal
Meal 2 60% total cal. -1,645cal
Meal 3 20% total cal. -548cal
I can only just TRY to picture how epic Meal 2 on workout days will be! :sgrin:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck on the LG program bro. Ive been trying something very similar in the Warrior Diet and have seen results but I will be giving LG a go soon.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks for support guys, this new nutrition protocol is just what I needed, couldnt have come at a better time. Its gonna take some adjusting to, but Im always diligent when it comes to nutrition so I should be with it in no time.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for support guys, this new nutrition protocol is just what I needed, couldnt have come at a better time. Its gonna take some adjusting to, but Im always diligent when it comes to nutrition so I should be with it in no time.
Yup, soon you will have those single digits ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always feel an immediate change when switching to a new diet plan. Placebo or not, I am not complaining.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
nice finally got a picture of myself on the avatar, atleast now you guys sorta know how i look like lol