Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hey, i read on a post you put (prolly a really old post) that you work out fasted? would you by any chance by following leangains? just curious.
    I'm new to anabolic minds, and I first came here from one of your replies to a thread that I found on google. I wanted to know if you could help me and if you could ask others to give suggestions on my thread? Thank you so much.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/196907-need-help-new.html#post3291612
    luelinks
    Your invited to my log for AGST and PUMP!

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/157082-lg-sciences-log.html#post2500509
    yo i was readin a blog and you said u hav alot of cycle under ur belt i started a forum askin for help can u chek it out nd giv me sum advice on the cycle thnx
    thenomad
    hey man, i started a thread. trying to cut around 30lbs while i am over here in the desert. check it out
    thenomad
    what's up doodly? I'm back, hopefully i will be able to keep this goodness updated this time! HOLLA!
    metroba
    hell fukcin yeah man! I like the sound of that!
    metroba
    Thanks the heads up bro! I'd be really sad if I missed out on it!
    metroba
    Oh yeah man. I was all over the tadalifil :D
    Rosie Chee
    Ok. Yeah, the US is fine. Not a lot of adjusting to do, Scott.
    thenomad
    i might get out of my boot tomorrow morning for good. we should get together this weekend or something.
    toughchick401
    so tired worked a double today, 7-11pm than had 2 codes( restraints)...Hope all is well
    metroba
    haha teh ganja's...its been too long :(
    Just thought id say hi, hows things bro, havent seen you for a while, and i missed most of your breakfast of champions log, but did enjoy it, hope your well my friend, Russian.
    metroba
    haha thanks man! really appreciate it! I learned from the best! ;)
    toughchick401
    sorry i keep missing you...:( hope all is well
    toughchick401
    i kinda like beefcake (just saw your comment),...LOL
    jakellpet
    Ah, so you've finally made some friends, huh?
    jakellpet
    I can't believe you have no AM friends! Must be by choice, huh?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…