MrKleen73
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ScottyDoc
    Yo... Ripped Monster, do your job and Kleen your inbox, how can you call yourself MrKleen and have a dirty, full inbox, Man the nerve of some people, LoL!!!
    KleensQueen
    hey, why aren't you answering me?
    KleensQueen
    its saying under maintenance.
    KleensQueen
    KLEEN, i actually have time to log my progress, and its STILL under maintenance, wtf, do they need u? lol
    Hi mate,

I just saw one of your old threads about using supercissus for your sternum/chest injury repair. How has that gone now, is it all healed?

Im in the same boat ive had sternum and intercostal inflammation for near 11months now and am starting using USPlabs supercissus/

Hope to hear from you soon.
    ScottyDoc
    Dude... your Avatar is AWESOME, you look great (no-homo)
    KleensQueen
    uhm babe, ur gonna need to teach me to fill out my workout progress, this is just to darn complicated! lol.
    Yeah it's the other nickname I have. Thanks for the welcome homey.
    What's up Duche!?
    It's your man RickO'Shea.
    ryanp81
    Congrats on the new position at NTBM my friend.
    biggkarim
    yeah that pretty much sums it up. hard time getting info and almost impossible to get an email response. not sure what to do
    biggkarim
    hey bro, i know you wont say publicly, but can you feel me in on whats going on? i have the hardest time getting ahold of anyone there and just feel "out of the loop." any help would be appreciated
    metroba
    Totally agree. Vacuums are what gave Arnold his small looking waist.
    Thanks for the advice. Also, last winter I ran 8 weeks of USPlabs Prime and was freakishly strong most noticeably on my last sets... For example... Bench running 5x 8-10 i was hitting 285 10x on my last set and leg press due to back problems was pushing some decent weight on eight sets: 1st set of 12 at 400 and finising set 8 at 10 reps of 1100... Not necessarily looking to get like that again although it was fun... Mostly looking to get stacked-n-packed again if ya know what Im saying...
    again thanks for the advice open to any suggestions...
    hey mr kleen I am new to AM but I have been doing a lot of research on natabolic stack and tri-fecta... I year ago I took fast action pharma's monster pak and loved it and I was looking for something that might come close to that... The monster pak had sdrol tren AAKG and Several cycle supports... I have taken some time off from lifting due to work related issues and am looking to get my swole back on... any suggestions would be appreciated..
    ryanp81
    My friend even the pics with you not lifting for a year due to the shoulder look really good, great symmetry and good luck in 2010 !!!
    hi, I am chemone01, hope to become your friend, and let us to discuss how to make the professioanl bodybuilding.
    metroba
    ahhh man that sucks! you should ask! You've done awesome vids!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…