Recent content by MrKleen73

  1. MrKleen73

    Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

    Great session, and the idea of the competition sounds cool, but if it hasn't been a major goal don't do it. It is not worth it to put yourself through that unless you truly want to. Also you have already mentioned that your man would prefer you a little softer. Those of us who know, know you...
  2. MrKleen73

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    Yeah, I definitely need a couple more options. Crazy to think someone did a 780 yoke carry in flops!!! AMEN!!! So happy to be back home, and my skin should be much happier within a day or two. I got on the scale this morning and I am down to 213 after depleting the glycogen and the associated...
  3. MrKleen73

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    It was really good, this place has had 3 winning meals so far this week. If your ever in Denver and at Union Station the place is called The Thirsty Lion. While the steak was not super thick they cooked it very well, some nice char, and still a nice medium rare cook. No complaints other than the...
  4. MrKleen73

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    Sounds like a good plan to me, if you don't feel you hit it then give it some more. I would think if you have 185x3 then 190x1 shouldn't be an issue, and will give a little more confidence. I think this is a good idea, you haven't really done any sort of peaking so outside of a massive all out...
  5. MrKleen73

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Awesome mile marker there with the 515x3 and being that much lighter is even better!
  6. MrKleen73

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    Agreed, not much need for it right now, The initial weightloss should be relatively easy as long as I follow a plan. Thanks, yeah, I am bad enough to look rough, but close enough that 10lbs will make a huge difference and anything over that will be great. I am in Denver Colorado, I will be...
  7. MrKleen73

    Slicin' and Dicin'

    Yes, not a reduction, instead, a plateau delayer.
  8. MrKleen73

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    I literally almost got grilled trout and eggs for breakfast this morning too. I ended up going for an omolet instead because there was no way to adjust the stuff that came with the trout when ordering.
  9. MrKleen73

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Yeah, I see you are pulling out all the stops here with the diet and leveraging ergo's. I have no doubt that you will not have any issues hitting 198 when the time comes. You haven't chosen a compe yet right? Giving the cut a little time to do it's thing right?
  10. MrKleen73

    GP’s Old Man With A Plan Log

    Congrats on the PR!
  11. MrKleen73

    Slicin' and Dicin'

    Congrats on another well earned PR!
  12. MrKleen73

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Wow, very nice!!!!
  13. MrKleen73

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    Yes Sir, this is a good sign that I am being more intentional and locking in. Thanks, me too! This is pretty much the exact situation I was looking at. Lean up a decent bit first, and get lipids in a better position before adding in the androgens. I don't think I have low enough bodyfat right...
  14. MrKleen73

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    Oh they are flowing through me alright! Using the restroom last night was not fun!!! A little better this morning. Right now I only have plans for staples and one of the diet aids from BuckedUp as required, but I am considering adding in some ergonomic aids as well. I just haven't decided but...
  15. MrKleen73

    KLEEN LIVING - A log about Life, Training, and Nutrition.

    Oh boy, I just got up after about an hour and my quads are already sore!
Back
Top