HereToStudy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello can you send me the coupon for the Toco-8 ? Thank you
    While I am waiting on my lean and stack to arrive, I have been doing an intermediate fasting diet, do you think this way of eating will hinder the results from the stack? What type of diet do you recommend for me during this stack?
    I HEAR NOTHING BUT GREAT STUFF ABOUT ANDRO SERIES. I AM WAITING ON MY ANDRO LEAN AND DRIVE STACK. I HOPE THIS WILL HELP ME SHED SOME WAIT. I AM 6'4" 289LBS RIGHT AT 20% BF. IAM ONLY GUESSING AT THAT ONE. I CAN WAIT TO GET THE STACK. ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!
    Celorza
    I want to try AndroLean for 8 weeks , I understand a PCT is needed , I am 21 years old , 7-8% body fat , and i wanna get good lean...around 6&, would 8 weeks be overkill? should I do 4? If so , do I need a PCT? Thanks :)
    I want to stack, androhard, andromass, and androdrive. What would you be your suggestion on dosage and how long should i stack?
    I noticed your an insurance agent. If you don't mind me asking. Can I get a quote, or can you recommend me to someone. I live in Ohio and just turned 26 and am being dropped from my mothers plan. Full time college student. Thanks, Brian
    islandmagic
    Happy turkey day to you and your family!
    ryanp81
    Did anyone tell you that you look like Huge Laurie.

Thanks for the reps !!!
    curls
    I posted this on AM and PP site but with all the posts it gets lost.
    Any idea how much better the andromass will be on ldl/hdl levels compared to superdrone?
    There was talk about a new recover stack is that still in the works?
    luelinks
    Please join my Mini log friend!

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160918-lues-going-pro.html#post2581734
    luelinks
    Hey bud guess what's up?! Your invited to...

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159319-log-so-good.html
    21"GunSalute
    hey man thanks for all your help
    Deadspace
    It went okay I gained about 10 pounds and strength went up very little. I am moving on to winny and tren. Might I add no side effects whatsoever when I ran megaplex I tripled the dosage too. It seems my very presence here has pissed some people off already lol the new members... They will learn in time
    Deadspace
    A long time ago there was a thread on the best prohormone. You were partly my inspiration to making it. Thus you have my respect, I am here to study
    Deadspace
    Here to study you have my respect...
    If u have given me an answer if its help full to fat lose those places i do not see the msg og the thread, my comment was the last one there, and if you don't mind retyping it here perhaps?
    It is not about the consuming, i understood that its taken oraly, more if its good for the specific ares chest and belly,

Thanks
    Hey m8,

Thanks for the help with Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1)
    But was wondering, is it any good if you wanna lose some fat around the chest and belly? i assume that its good for gaining muclses ;) thx in advance
    Sam I Am
    I tend to agree with your post(s) in the AZ thread.
    tanderson
    Wazup brother already gained 3 pounds in 2 days lol
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello HereToStudy,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…