How good is Alpha-T2?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Final Review is up and log over: Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator?

I've been using Alpha-T2 for nine weeks now. I've gone through two bottles and are currently on my third, and it's time to give a review on my experience . . . I want to thank Josh for giving me this opportunity and for supporting me in my US debut competition preparation (and yes, you got a mention in my Bio that they read at Finals) :)

What is it?

* Targets fat loss
* Increases fat burning and decrease fat storage
* Increases metabolism
* Optimizes thyroid activity
* No jitters or unwanted side effects

For the product write-up, please review Performance Enhancing Supplements: Alpha-T2.

Body Composition: 7/10. Pre-Alpha-T2 I was 118.2lb at 12.1% bodyfat. Post-Alpha-T2 I am 107lb at 8% bodyfat. So a loss of 11.2lb and 4.1% bodyfat. My rate of loss was just 5.7lb of fat and 5.4lb of lean body mass - most of that lean mass being food and water in the last week pre-competition when I actually DID diet strictly. However, there was a small amount of muscle loss - from my arms, which I am NOT happy about, given how hard I worked to gain that only a few months ago . . . Re girths, I lost two inches from my waist, hips and thighs, taking me back to my usual size re waist and about an inch bigger than usual everywhere else (and this will be back to normal in 1-2 weeks as well!), and 1-2 inches from all other areas of my body.

Fat Loss: 8/10. I lost 4.1% bodyfat, which averages out at a loss of ~0.5% bodyfat per week - this is the safe and recommended rate of fat loss, and considering the fact that I only dieted during the ninth week, is actually quite impressive. For more, see comments under "Body Composition" above.

Metabolism: N/A. Considering my caloric intake and activity level, I generally have a reasonable - most people say fast - metabolism. It did not change a lot using Alpha-T2, but since this is only a feeling and not fact, I cannot give a specific answer for sure. Let me tell you though, that my high calories did not seem to have much impact at all on my fat loss (i.e. I was able to effectively and successfully lose fat even at ~4,300 calories daily - except for the week-pre-competition).

Thyroid: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Thyroid Hormone levels from pre to post-Alpha-T2, I did not have bloods done.

Stimulant Effects: 10/10. No unwanted "stimulant" effects such as jitters, crash, etc. were experienced, even though Alpha-T2 helped a little with the energy and focus, etc. of a stimulant.

Other Effects: 8/10. I was constantly thirsty and feeling like I was living inside a furnace for the majority of the time that I was on Alpha-T2.

Overall: 8/10. For the first seven weeks of my usage of Alpha-T2 I stacked it with Shred Matrix and DermaTherm (it definitely stacks with anything!), so therefore my results cannot be solely attributed to the Alpha-T2 alone. However, Alpha-T2 definitely made a difference to my progress - everything plays a part in the whole. To be honest, the change in diet over the last week (the only week that my calories did not average out at ~4,300 calories daily) did not make too much of a difference in the effectiveness of Alpha-T2 - it worked regardless of calorie/carbohydrate consumption. I was also very happy that Alpha-T2 worked WITH my body and not against it, like all the other thyroid boosting fat burners I have tried in the past. For a brand new company, Performance Enhancing Supplements have produced a winner that is going to be a staple in my future fat loss stacks!

Would I use again? Yes. I was originally going to use only ONE bottle, and I am on my THIRD! I am also going to be stacking this in the future with Erase, to see how that goes.

Would I recommend? Yes. Not all thyroid boosting products work for everyone. I am one of the rare few for whom Mitotropin does NOT work - it actually has the OPPOSITE effects with me than intended. Therefore, for those who want to use a "thyroid boosting fat burner", then I highly recommend using Alpha-T2. Alpha-T2 is like my IGF-2 (the only Growth Hormone booster that works with my body instead of against it), but for thyroid boosting fat burners.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great review, and results, rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel the same about at-2, very good and versatile product. best fatburner/thermo i have used.
Yes, it's very versatile. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the best fat burner/thermo I have ever used, but it DOES make a nice ADDITION to any fat loss stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it's very versatile. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the best fat burner/thermo I have ever used, but it DOES make a nice ADDITION to any fat loss stack.
lol-i should quantify and say it's best LEGAL fatburner/thermo i have used, as far as results go. stacks great with eca!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol-i should quantify and say it's best LEGAL fatburner/thermo i have used, as far as results go. stacks great with eca!
Yeah, i'm using it now with 2 motivate plus 25mg ephedrine, quite sweaty all the time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, i'm using it now with 2 motivate plus 25mg ephedrine, quite sweaty all the time
i hear ya on trhe sweat, thankfully the weather has cooled off.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He Rosie ! I am using lipo 6 black right now is it safe to stay on Thyroide fat burner longer than 6 or 8 weeks ? You seem to have run Alpha T2 for 3 months am I right ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He Rosie ! I am using lipo 6 black right now is it safe to stay on Thyroide fat burner longer than 6 or 8 weeks ? You seem to have run Alpha T2 for 3 months am I right ?
Staying on a thyroid boosting fat burner for longer than 4-8 weeks is NOT something I would recommend - what I do I do because my body allows me to, and most of the time would NEVER recommend anyone else do the same. So no, once you've reached the 8-week mark, I recommend taking at least a 4-week break from any thyroid boosting fat burner before starting use of one again - especially if it is a strong product, and FOUR weeks (i.e. ONE bottle) is usually the recommended time of use before a 4-week break (and most others will tell you the same).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Staying on a thyroid boosting fat burner for longer than 4-8 weeks is NOT something I would recommend - what I do I do because my body allows me to, and most of the time would NEVER recommend anyone else do the same. So no, once you've reached the 8-week mark, I recommend taking at least a 4-week break from any thyroid boosting fat burner before starting use of one again - especially if it is a strong product, and FOUR weeks (i.e. ONE bottle) is usually the recommended time of use before a 4-week break (and most others will tell you the same).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Thank you !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

tjwoody

Awards
considering erase, alpha t2 but also adding ec stack. ive done an ec stack before...wasnt bad. looking at aggressive 4-5 week mini cut. i prob would not start ec stack until a week into erase/alphaT2 to get my body used to it all a bit. thoughts? :) TIA.

I did see someone say EC and alphaT2 was good.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
considering erase, alpha t2 but also adding ec stack. ive done an ec stack before...wasnt bad. looking at aggressive 4-5 week mini cut. i prob would not start ec stack until a week into erase/alphaT2 to get my body used to it all a bit. thoughts? :) TIA.

I did E+ OEP + Alpha-T2. I take it before morning fasted cardio. EC works so well and so did this combo, but I never am able to do real cuts anymore with my schedule.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i lost 6 pounds of mostly fat on just at-2/eca, adding erase should only improve results. i am getting ready to do just that real soon.:cheers:

t-money

tjwoody

Awards
thx for input guys. prob gonna put off EC a bit. want to see this stuff stuff work. just started a log if ne1 is interested! :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
send me a bottle and i will log it-serious im broke lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thx for input guys. prob gonna put off EC a bit. want to see this stuff stuff work. just started a log if ne1 is interested! :)
you are lucky to be running at-2 this time of the year. i ran it 1st time in the heat of summer-things got kinda sweaty. the thermo ability of at-2 really caught me off guard, no fatburner had ever made me sweat like that. at-2 is the real deal-good luck!!!:cheers:

tjwoody

Awards
Think i may have felt a lil heat today....hoping for more!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing 2 alpha t-2s, 2 or 3 motivates, 25mg ephedrine twice a day. I stay warm all the damn time :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing 2 alpha t-2s, 2 or 3 motivates, 25mg ephedrine twice a day. I stay warm all the damn time :D
i would say turn your heat down and save money-nevermind, you live in florida-DOG!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey we got a cold front this week - it hit the 60s today!!!
lol-the weather in indiana sucks-it's either too damned hot-or it's too damned cold. seems like there is no mild weather anymore. ac to heating, utility bills are a pain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was a bit chilly this morning. crap, i'm headed to michigan again next week. I ought to start some DNP just to keep warm.
if you are headed to detroit, keeping warm is least of your problems, lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive never even seen snow (true story)
i lived in philipines for almost 8 years-it was in the 80's at christmas time. to be honest i started to miss the change of seasons.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok I ordered the triple crown stack.
my question is this.
are there any bad side effects to the alpha t2
don't want to compare to clen, but that **** had me so messed up I had to leave work one day and I wasn't even in a high dose. gave me headaches, nervosnrss and bad shakes..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok I ordered the triple crown stack.
my question is this.
are there any bad side effects to the alpha t2
don't want to compare to clen, but that **** had me so messed up I had to leave work one day and I wasn't even in a high dose. gave me headaches, nervosnrss and bad shakes..
I had no so side effects. In saying that, everyone is different, so there is no guarantee that you won't experience something others don't. Definitely don't compare Alpha-T2 to Clen - two totally different things!

~Rosie~

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had no so side effects. In saying that, everyone is different, so there is no guarantee that you won't experience something others don't. Definitely don't compare Alpha-T2 to Clen - two totally different things!

~Rosie~
thanks Rosie....
I know clen was hardcore!! never again