How good is Alpha-T2?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I have a dosing question.

I currently take 2 am\1 pm(mid afternoon) then work out rather late(9:30pm) Could I take a 4th pill pre-workout? Will this affect sleep do you think?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, any reps can help here??

I been using at2 continually for a couple months. LOw dosed on a lean bulk at 2 caps preworkout only and currently want to cut a bit and want to keep using it.

My question is, does this product downregulates the a2 receptors?? can it be used for longer than 8 wks??

I dont feel any sides or anything, just want to know. Its been great and i love your product but i wonder if it will loose effect if i used for longer than 4 wks.

thanks
How many days are your working out?

I have found that when I take it on workout days only, like you are doing, I can take it for months without noticing any tolerance.

I only workout 3 days per week though

I currently take 2 am\1 pm(mid afternoon) then work out rather late(9:30pm) Could I take a 4th pill pre-workout? Will this affect sleep do you think?
You could take a 4th pill then for sure. It will not keep you any more awake than a pre-workout supplement would.

Luckily your workout will help make you tired. Best bet is to try it out one day - you should be fine though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

what time do you sleep?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Well, bed time normally was midnight and is on non-wo days. I used to take RPM for my pre-wo. Ever since taking ASGT I'm lucky if I get to bed by 1am now which really kind of sucks.

So my last dose of AT-2 would be around 9pm. A half hour before workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, bed time normally was midnight and is on non-wo days. I used to take RPM for my pre-wo. Ever since taking ASGT I'm lucky if I get to bed by 1am now which really kind of sucks.

So my last dose of AT-2 would be around 9pm. A half hour before workout.
so 9pm take at2, 1am bed. you are cool, the funny thing about at2 is although it has a stim effect, my sleep is much improved when taking it-this is the only stim that ever had that effect-and one of the reasons i am such a fan of it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so 9pm take at2, 1am bed. you are cool, the funny thing about at2 is although it has a stim effect, my sleep is much improved when taking it-this is the only stim that ever had that effect-and one of the reasons i am such a fan of it.
Many have reported this actually -- myself included

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
I'm prescribed adderall and have a tough time taking stim fat burners with it. For this reason I chose to give alpha t-2 a try. I'm currently on my 3rd week and combined with diet, cardio, and lifting, am down from 14.8%bf to 12.7% which is the lowest I have ever been in my life. This product causes no problems with my medication. Great results. And boy do I sweat bullets in the gym.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm prescribed adderall and have a tough time taking stim fat burners with it. For this reason I chose to give alpha t-2 a try. I'm currently on my 3rd week and combined with diet, cardio, and lifting, am down from 14.8%bf to 12.7% which is the lowest I have ever been in my life. This product causes no problems with my medication. Great results. And boy do I sweat bullets in the gym.
keep at it-with a good program at your weight you should get 10% before long.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff! :thumbsup: If that's the leanest you've ever been in your life, then you're in for a surprise, bud! Rate of fat loss is great also - the less lost per week, the easier it will be to KEEP it off!

keep at it-with a good program at your weight you should get 10% before long.
For sure - with the focus on NUTRITION, 10% bodyfat can be achieved within 2-4 weeks, depending on how fast or slow you prefer your fat loss.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on reaching a personal best!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:box:Well i ran the 2nd bottle and lost 9 pouds and 1.5 % body fat so it WORKS!!!

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
For sure - with the focus on NUTRITION, 10% bodyfat can be achieved within 2-4 weeks, depending on how fast or slow you prefer your fat loss.
I sure hope so! My ultimate goal is single digit bodyfat and completely visible 6 pack of abs. I'm eating purely whole grains, my bodyweight in protein, and grouping most of my carbs around my workouts.

Also thanks everyone else for the comments :) I tried to post some before and after pictures but I dont have enough posts yet. Ive been doing HIIT every other day combined with LISS for 45 minutes combined with a 400 calorie deficit. My abs are FINALLY coming in and it is seriously the greatest feeling and boost of self confidence I have ever felt :). Ive never dieted and exercised this strictly, but doing so combined with alpha t-2 has produced the most phenomenal results, I'm pretty tempted to pick up a second bottle and run it for another month!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope so! My ultimate goal is single digit bodyfat and completely visible 6 pack of abs. I'm eating purely whole grains, my bodyweight in protein, and grouping most of my carbs around my workouts.

Also thanks everyone else for the comments :) I tried to post some before and after pictures but I dont have enough posts yet. Ive been doing HIIT every other day combined with LISS for 45 minutes combined with a 400 calorie deficit. My abs are FINALLY coming in and it is seriously the greatest feeling and boost of self confidence I have ever felt :). Ive never dieted and exercised this strictly, but doing so combined with alpha t-2 has produced the most phenomenal results, I'm pretty tempted to pick up a second bottle and run it for another month!
get that 2nd bottle.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
would you recommend running the second bottle at 2 morning 1 afternoon or 2/2?
if you are getting good results, keep doing what you are doing.:bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't "hope" - just DO it! Single digit bodyfat will come easy once you get to 10% bodyfat, believe me.

Just a note to say that you do NOT need to do that much cardio daily - especially since you're limiting your calories as well. I don't recommend being on a caloric deficit every day either - 1-2 times a week go up to at LEAST Maintenance (and I recommend going to "bulking") calories, just to give your body a kick, and you'll actually see BETTER fat loss using this method.

Definitely faster results will be seen when your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are dialed in, but a second bottle will be a nice addition and should help yield those results (and yeah, I definitely think you can get to single digits before the second bottle is done).

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Glad I came across this. I plan on purchasing the get up and go stack this friday. Finished my oxy recreate stack 2 weeks ago (month cycle) and was kinda happy with the results, but from what I have read this will def do the trick !
Reason I want to do this is cause I am pushing for that single digit body fat number. I have lost over 80 pounds this past year, but it seems now my body is just trying to catch up with everything. keeping in mind of course I am going for a lean and toned physique and not bulking. If this will help me recomp then in it of itself its worth the bucks!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Glad I came across this. I plan on purchasing the get up and go stack this friday. Finished my oxy recreate stack 2 weeks ago (month cycle) and was kinda happy with the results, but from what I have read this will def do the trick !
Reason I want to do this is cause I am pushing for that single digit body fat number. I have lost over 80 pounds this past year, but it seems now my body is just trying to catch up with everything. keeping in mind of course I am going for a lean and toned physique and not bulking. If this will help me recomp then in it of itself its worth the bucks!
80lbs this year? Holy cow! Nice work man.

I have yet to crack open my bottle, but from the logs alone, I'm confident in saying you'll love AT2. There hasn't been a single bad review yet. Good luck and make sure to keep us all updated on your progress.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...congrats!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks people.
Ordering my alpha up as we speak. And yeah I went from over 260 (was probably heavier but was too afraid to weigh myself) Down to now at 185.
Body fat dropped almost half from 36% down to 19% (although I have seen as low as 18%)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it goin then. That is a great accomplishment. Would like to see before and after pics

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I'll try and get some pics up here soon.
The before before the now and the after my next "cut"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll try and get some pics up here soon.
The before before the now and the after my next "cut"
i just started on my third time of using at-2 yesterday-very good product, i think you will get good results.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I could only handle 1 cap and anything over that made me want to put my co-workers in carotid holds, sweep them and then commence heel stomping :chairshot:......seriously.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
How much time between bottles (cycles) ?

Ive used 1 bottle and im going to use another , but wanna wait around 4 weeks from the last bottle.

thanks

i just started on my third time of using at-2 yesterday-very good product, i think you will get good results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Ive used 1 bottle and im going to use another , but wanna wait around 4 weeks from the last bottle.

thanks
it's not required but-run some 7-keto and kelp after the second bottle. it will recharge thyroid and after around a month you will be good to go another round of at-2. this is why i am eager to stack erase with at-2 since erase is a 7-keto derivative, should make for a very compatible stack-:bigok:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks
We recommend no more than 8 weeks of continuous use without a 4 week break

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for the record - I logged this stuff when it first came out, and now I'm planning my next cut, so I just ordered 4 more bottles of Alpha T-2; 2 for me and 2 for the wife. AT2 works so well I see no reason why someone wouldn't build their cut regimen around it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just for the record - I logged this stuff when it first came out, and now I'm planning my next cut, so I just ordered 4 more bottles of Alpha T-2; 2 for me and 2 for the wife. AT2 works so well I see no reason why someone wouldn't build their cut regimen around it.
seems like yesterday when you and bw were logging at-2.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2 works so well I see no reason why someone wouldn't build their cut regimen around it.
And this is EXACTLY what we designed the supplement for. There is NO reason to NOT use it in your cutting or recomp stacks! It will help tremendously! Strong on its own, strong when stacked, made stronger in a stack, and makes its stack mates stronger.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I ordered my second bottle with the get up and go stack. Very happy with A-T2. Losing fat while eating around maintenance and carb cycling. It's not falling off but still losing even though I've unfortunately been slacking on the diet during the past few weekends. So all things considered, it's doing damn good!

Great stuff Natty!

SBT

SBT

Awards
some nice reviews in here!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered my second bottle with the get up and go stack. Very happy with A-T2. Losing fat while eating around maintenance and carb cycling. It's not falling off but still losing even though I've unfortunately been slacking on the diet during the past few weekends. So all things considered, it's doing damn good!

Great stuff Natty!
some nice reviews in here!!
Thanks guys!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait until I'm done with PCT so I can start AT2. 3 more weeks!!!! :)