How good is Alpha-T2?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You simply can't beat this product as a stack option. Do yourselves all a favor and get it. You WON'T be disappointed!

-John

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bacon and Alpha-T2, quite a stack my man!
superman on roids stack-can't wait to add erase-oooweeee

x2:bigok::bigok:

t-money

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the cat is out of the bag...thats been my secret stack all this time!
we were joking around about bacon in another thread-didn't realize how popular it is. it's like that old lay's potato chip commercial-bet ya can't eat just one, lol. my diet has really been crap since starting at-2 this time, and i am still down 2 lbs. i am getting spoiled on this stuff, lol.

x2:bigok: :bigok:

t-money

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a cut for about 2 months. Very controlled diet and workout. I'm at about 13% bf now, down from around 20%.

Started some cutting supps 2 weeks ago--I'm on Lean Xtreme (3 caps/day) and Furaguno (198mg/day) right now.

Just got the Alpha T2 and Black Cats in the mail.

Would this be too crazy to stack?

I was thinking 1 Lean X, 1 Black Cat, and 1-2 caps Aplha T2 in the morning along with my Furaguno...just don't want my heart to explode or my BP to explode...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been on a cut for about 2 months. Very controlled diet and workout. I'm at about 13% bf now, down from around 20%.

Started some cutting supps 2 weeks ago--I'm on Lean Xtreme (3 caps/day) and Furaguno (198mg/day) right now.

Just got the Alpha T2 and Black Cats in the mail.

Would this be too crazy to stack?

I was thinking 1 Lean X, 1 Black Cat, and 1-2 caps Aplha T2 in the morning along with my Furaguno...just don't want my heart to explode or my BP to explode...
you are fine-furaguno didn't have any impact at all on my bp, pretty mild compound unless you dose really insanely high.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are fine-furaguno didn't have any impact at all on my bp, pretty mild compound unless you dose really insanely high.
I agree with t here, but if you're 13% bodyfat, I would recommend holding off on the supplements for fat loss until you get to ~10% - you'll notice their effects more then and they'll be more useful to you. On another note, you certainly don't need to go the hormonal route for this!

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm actually at 12% bodyfat now. My whole body is lean, but I'm retaining fat in the stomach area, hence my exploration into support supps.

I noticed lots of people that in logs that have much more bodyfat than I do having great success with Alpha T2/Lean Xtreme, so that's why I went in that direction.

I've been eating below maintenance, so I added the mildest hormonal I could find in hopes of holding onto my muscle mass. I tend to lose muscle quickly when dieting, sadly.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Well, on the flip side if you work out with intensity your whole wo is one big HIT session. Thereby achieving the same effect.

I think it has it's place if you're out of shape and just starting to lift. You need something to get you in shape to be able to lift hard without being winded the whole time.

At least IME, I used HIT cardio to get into good shape to be able to lift hard and keep rest times low. Now that I can do that. I stopped doing cardio so much and my body has responded quite well.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Well, on the flip side if you work out with intensity your whole wo is one big HIT session. Thereby achieving the same effect.

I think it has it's place if you're out of shape and just starting to lift. You need something to get you in shape to be able to lift hard without being winded the whole time.

At least IME, I used HIT cardio to get into good shape to be able to lift hard and keep rest times low. Now that I can do that. I stopped doing cardio so much and my body has responded quite well.
Thanks. I currently workout with high intensity and minimal rest times--and my cardio is HIT half the time, brisk jog/walk the other half (first thing in the morning). My weight training is in cylces/circuits, where I do 4-5 different exercises back-to-back w/ no rest, then take a 1-2min. rest and repeat.

I just hit a belly fat fat-burning plateau and wanted to get it burning!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Haha^ that post was for an entirely different thread... I was just in the other one wondering what happened to that post.

This is why wake and bake is bad :lol:

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Haha^ that post was for an entirely different thread... I was just in the other one wondering what happened to that post.

This is why wake and bake is bad :lol:

You shouldn't be making cookies first thing in the morning. It will destroy you in the long run.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shouldn't be making cookies first thing in the morning. It will destroy you in the long run.
LOL :p How about downing 300g of chocolate and an extra large pizza, then? :toofunny:

tjwoody

Awards
Just picked up that alphaT2/erase stack x4....2 for a friend.

want to thx natty for answering all my questions!

just going to stack these two for the 8ish weeks and see how it treats me. i got some DAA i will try another time! :)

really digging nutraplanet lately!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up that alphaT2/erase stack x4....2 for a friend.

want to thx natty for answering all my questions!

just going to stack these two for the 8ish weeks and see how it treats me. i got some DAA i will try another time! :)

really digging nutraplanet lately!
if you look at results people are getting, it looks clear that erase/at-2 were made for each other-literally, lol.
you should see some really good results.

good luck-

t-money

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pizza is my weakness...dont talk about it!
No one stops talking about food around me :thinking: AND I work nights in a restaurant :eek5: Damnit!

Nothing beats The Edge from pizza hut...which theyd bring it back
Then you haven't had Chicago Deep-Dish pizza! NOTHING comes close to that as far as pizzas are concerned - except for perhaps an authentic Italian chicken/cranberry/feta/pine nuts/basil pizza :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am waiting for the baconator pizza to come out-mmmm bacon!!!

x2

t-money

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my whole life is a cut-with cheat meals!!!
Most of my nutrition is cheat meals - Sean just shakes his head and then listens to me rant about it afterwards, LOL . . . But, more seriously, good nutrition can make a huge difference . . . Or you could just work extra hard in training to make up for it . . . Besides, cheating every now and then can be good for a cut - help it along . . .

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Most of my nutrition is cheat meals - Sean just shakes his head and then listens to me rant about it afterwards, LOL . . . But, more seriously, good nutrition can make a huge difference . . . Or you could just work extra hard in training to make up for it . . . Besides, cheating every now and then can be good for a cut - help it along . . .

Thanks for saying that because my lunch today was a bit rough. But I have also been training a lot more lately due to a few things coming up here soon that I want to do real well at.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for saying that because my lunch today was a bit rough. But I have also been training a lot more lately due to a few things coming up here soon that I want to do real well at.
Seriously, don't get stressed if sometimes you don't get in what you want to or should - like I said, once or twice a week a cheat meal SHOULD be had, IMO (or at the least, HIGH calories/carbohydrates) if you're cutting, because staying below Maintenance for long periods of time is NOT good.

My training makes up for my lack of discipline re diet - I honestly love food too much to ever diet consistently or often, and most of the time just increase my training volume to make an energy deficit (which you can do as well).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Well in that case I'm doing very well cause lord knows I train a lot and with pretty high intensity. Just hard because I reached that dreaded point of weight loss where it's more about recomp then it is about pounds. Slow and steady will win this race though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well in that case I'm doing very well cause lord knows I train a lot and with pretty high intensity. Just hard because I reached that dreaded point of weight loss where it's more about recomp then it is about pounds. Slow and steady will win this race though.
Nothing wrong with recomping - it's what I end up doing all the time - and at least you know you're NOT losing your precious muscle mass whilst maintaining leanness. It should NEVER be about the scale weight anyways - unless you have to make weight for a sport or event - but BODY COMPOSITION. Besides, slower losses mean that you'll be more likely to KEEP the fat/weight off.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, don't get stressed if sometimes you don't get in what you want to or should - like I said, once or twice a week a cheat meal SHOULD be had, IMO (or at the least, HIGH calories/carbohydrates) if you're cutting, because staying below Maintenance for long periods of time is NOT good.

My training makes up for my lack of discipline re diet - I honestly love food too much to ever diet consistently or often, and most of the time just increase my training volume to make an energy deficit (which you can do as well).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
this is right on. wow-if i had to totally eliminate my favorite foods i would be very grumpy.:17:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is right on. wow-if i had to totally eliminate my favorite foods i would be very grumpy.:17:
Oh, trust me, if I ever diet - even for a few days - everyone in my house knows about it because I am a total wreck, LOL :jaw:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, trust me, if I ever diet - even for a few days - everyone in my house knows about it because I am a total wreck, LOL :jaw:
much rather add extra cardio, lol. i am to the point now where i accept long cardio sessions as a fact of life, but well worth it to be able to enjoy the food i love.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
much rather add extra cardio, lol. i am to the point now where i accept long cardio sessions as a fact of life, but well worth it to be able to enjoy the food i love.
Definitely - adding in more training or making it more intense (if possible) is far easier, enjoyable, and you still get results!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely - adding in more training or making it more intense (if possible) is far easier, enjoyable, and you still get results!
when you are right, you're right.:food::beerchug:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, don't get stressed if sometimes you don't get in what you want to or should - like I said, once or twice a week a cheat meal SHOULD be had,
doesnt work for everybody. i havent had a cheat meal in almost 3 years.

it breaks me down mentally and i spiral down and it leads to disaster. before you know it ill find myself looking obese again within a short 6 month period.

also, i find the cheat meals make me feel very bloated and uncomfortable, and have no desire anymore to ever cheat again. physical feeling is more important and rewarding to me than taking care of my minds pleasures.

i do have days ill eat more than others, but i do have a philosophy of making sure i never feel hungry. everything is controlled.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doesnt work for anybody. i havent had a cheat meal in almost 3 years.

it breaks me down mentally and i spiral down and it leads to disaster.

also, i find the cheat meals make me feel very bloated and uncomfortable, and have no desire anymore to ever cheat again. physical feeling is more important and rewarding to me than taking care of my minds pleasures.

i do have days ill eat more than others, but i do have a philosophy of making sure i never feel hungry. everything is controlled.
you are the zen master. indeed you are the exception!!!!

Reactions: ax1
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you are right, you're right.:food::beerchug:
You do what's right for YOU and no one else - that's the ONLY way to get results!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You do what's right for YOU and no one else - that's the ONLY way to get results!
ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself!
can't believe i just quoted rick nelson's-garden party, lol.
oh, well-most people on here are too young to have even heard of rick nelson or the song garden party.....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself!
can't believe i just quoted rick nelson's-garden party, lol.
oh, well-most people on here are too young to have even heard of rick nelson or the song garden party.....
keep making statements like that, you are my source to the fountain of youth...

who the fuq is rick nelson?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
keep making statements like that, you are my source to the fountain of youth...

who the fuq is rick nelson?
ozzie and harriet's son, lol.:burnout: