How good is Alpha-T2?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alpha T-2=Awesome

My skin feels hot to the touch, sweating, amazing mood and sustainable energy. I've lost 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks but strength continues to go up! I was sweating buckets today...BUCKETS!!

I like how it doesn't totally destroy appetite...makes you not hungry until your next dose. Looking forward to future products from PES!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Finally folded and ordered today. Should be here by Monday.

I'm currently on the Trifecta stack. I will be done with the MM and M1D next Monday i think.

I will take the A-T2 with Formadrol, T-911 and I have a bottle of E-911 sitting around too. I think I''ll start off with 2/1 of A-T2 and 1/1 E-911.

We'll see how this goes! I'm pretty pumped. Only wish I bought it when it was $20 a few weeks back :(

Mindless

Awards
AT2 did a great job for me. I ran it on 3 caps per day for about 5 weeks. I stacked it with OEP and ran them together for 6 weeks.
(log in the signature)

Next time I am probably gonna do 4 weeks at 4-5caps/day.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on Day 9 of the (sometimes) AT2/OEP stack. The stim factor of this combo together blows me away like nothing else has since I first tried the classic ECA stack some 15 years or so ago.

I typically dose 1 of each upon waking and also midday 1/2 hour before a meal.

Due to my strange work/sleep schedule, I now frequently use AT2 solo when I don't want too much energy. It has got to the point where I am just using just AT2 about half the time, due to the stack giving me waaaay too much energy.

I have already lost about 5lb and love the feeling! For once in my life the effects are so dramatic that I wish I took some "before" photos!

I have tried just about every "fad" supplement to come out since the mid-90s, every bulking and cutting supp you can imagine. I can count on one hand how many of them have impressed me to the point that I tell everyone I know. And AT2 is the latest one of those.

PES you have an absolute winner with this supplement, a big THANK YOU goes your way, and it is my pleasure to spread the positive feedback on AT2!!!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
You will be glad you folded
I know! I've actually always wanted to try it. The $20 deal had me this || close to buying it. But figured I would wait until after this cycle and after I take a month off of all stims. BUT... Reading through all the stellar reviews and knowing the results I'm getting now with my diet dialed in and without A-T2... Well, I can only imagine the results with A-T2 and I'm impatient! :veryhappy:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2 did a great job for me. I ran it on 3 caps per day for about 5 weeks. I stacked it with OEP and ran them together for 6 weeks.
(log in the signature)

Next time I am probably gonna do 4 weeks at 4-5caps/day.
Glad you liked the stack!

I am on Day 9 of the (sometimes) AT2/OEP stack. The stim factor of this combo together blows me away like nothing else has since I first tried the classic ECA stack some 15 years or so ago.

I typically dose 1 of each upon waking and also midday 1/2 hour before a meal.

Due to my strange work/sleep schedule, I now frequently use AT2 solo when I don't want too much energy. It has got to the point where I am just using just AT2 about half the time, due to the stack giving me waaaay too much energy.

I have already lost about 5lb and love the feeling! For once in my life the effects are so dramatic that I wish I took some "before" photos!

I have tried just about every "fad" supplement to come out since the mid-90s, every bulking and cutting supp you can imagine. I can count on one hand how many of them have impressed me to the point that I tell everyone I know. And AT2 is the latest one of those.

PES you have an absolute winner with this supplement, a big THANK YOU goes your way, and it is my pleasure to spread the positive feedback on AT2!!!
Ah shoulda took some pics! We love nothing more than hearing feedback like this. Nothing better than turning your goals into your results.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know! I've actually always wanted to try it. The $20 deal had me this || close to buying it. But figured I would wait until after this cycle and after I take a month off of all stims. BUT... Reading through all the stellar reviews and knowing the results I'm getting now with my diet dialed in and without A-T2... Well, I can only imagine the results with A-T2 and I'm impatient! :veryhappy:
Excited to hear what you think

Mindless

Awards
Glad you liked the stack!
Oh yeah, I sure did! I went from 12% to 7.5% BF.

I have already planned my next recomp/cut.
Since I didn't have any sides at all, I am wondering if I could stack it with at little more than just OEP.

How does OEP/A-T2/Recompadrol sound?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Since I didn't have any sides at all, I am wondering if I could stack it with at little more than just OEP.

AT2 + Recompadrol has been amazing! My current Recomp in my signature outlines a cycle of AT2, Recompadrol, Slin Sane, and a couple other goodies!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Holy cow. That's fantastic progress and makes me look forward to running my bottle of Alpha-T2 and Slin-sane. I'm hovering around 7-8% and would love to see 6-7%. With all these reviews, I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Mindless

Awards
Holy cow. That's fantastic progress and makes me look forward to running my bottle of Alpha-T2 and Slin-sane. I'm hovering around 7-8% and would love to see 6-7%. With all these reviews, I'm sure it won't be a problem.
Thanks, man!
I'd say if your diet and workout are dialed in, it'll be no problem at all. You might even be able to go down further.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
2nd workout on this stuff and I can wring my short out. I was always sweaty when working out but this stuff definitely seems to kick it up a notch. I was sweating pretty bad on just my warm ups!

Also during the day I could feel myself warm up. So far so good!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used to love the old AMS Phenadrine with methyl synephrine so I'm going to have to check out AT2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2nd workout on this stuff and I can wring my short out. I was always sweaty when working out but this stuff definitely seems to kick it up a notch. I was sweating pretty bad on just my warm ups!

check if your sleep is improved. i slept like a rock when taking at2.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Now you see, that worries me a bit since I sweat like a hog all the time. I will probably start bringing a beach towel with me everywhere when I start AT2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming you took it in the AM, correct?
split doses-2 am/1 pm. even though it gave a decent stim effect, if i took it before 6pm when it came time for bed i was out.

btw-i am a sweat hog also-the beach towel is a good idea, lol. fortunately this effect lessens a little after around the 1st week-but be prepared to sweat.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
split doses-2 am/1 pm. even though it gave a decent stim effect, if i took it before 6pm when it came time for bed i was out.

btw-i am a sweat hog also-the beach towel is a good idea, lol. fortunately this effect lessens a little after around the 1st week-but be prepared to sweat.
Nice. I'm itching to get on this stuff, extra sweat and all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I'm itching to get on this stuff, extra sweat and all.
my wife and i walked 2 blocks to the library about 2 days after starting at2-it was still cool out then. by the time i got there i was soaked, went into the head to dry off, it didn't help. i was kinda embarrassed just standing around dripping wet-i love at2, results were fantastic.:bigok:

btw-i normally have problems getting to sleep, i slept much better on the at2.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered a bottle...this stuff doesnt have a stim effect does it??? how does it burn fat, is it a thermogenic or does it play on your thyroid? how does it compare to something like OEP??

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
my wife and i walked 2 blocks to the library about 2 days after starting at2-it was still cool out then. by the time i got there i was soaked, went into the head to dry off, it didn't help. i was kinda embarrassed just standing around dripping wet-i love at2, results were fantastic.:bigok:

btw-i normally have problems getting to sleep, i slept much better on the at2.
Just what a guy in hot ass Arizona wants to hear. At least the improved sleep sounds good. Lord knows I can use that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just what a guy in hot ass Arizona wants to hear. At least the improved sleep sounds good. Lord knows I can use that.
rev-i work around a corrugator in a box factory and i am getting ready to run at2 again-i swear i will be soaked down to my underwear and socks, lol. but the recomp/fat loss is well worth it. gonna have to try to drink 3 gals of water daily-geez

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
rev-i work around a corrugator in a box factory and i am getting ready to run at2 again-i swear i will be soaked down to my underwear and socks, lol. but the recomp/fat loss is well worth it. gonna have to try to drink 3 gals of water daily-geez
Good thing the results are promising. Ah, the things we do to look good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no sheit-but i really think you will enjoy the results very much.:bigok:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not sure whether or not after so many years... its for me, or for the female onlookers? HAHA... nah, if I ended up on some deserted island never to be rescued with a full gym built on the sand, I'd still lift for the rest of my life.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered a bottle...this stuff doesnt have a stim effect does it??? how does it burn fat, is it a thermogenic or does it play on your thyroid? how does it compare to something like OEP??
bump

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not sure whether or not after so many years... its for me, or for the female onlookers? HAHA... nah, if I ended up on some deserted island never to be rescued with a full gym built on the sand, I'd still lift for the rest of my life.
Without question. It's the best feeling in the world....well....maybe second.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2 doesn't give the normal stim effect you get from standard fat burners right? Curious how it makes you feel when you take it, if anyone can answer that for me.
You feel the energy of it ,specially in the morning,but is a good feeling energy,no jitters,and a little warm!!just my 2 cents:veryhappy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not trying to down you or anything but you should ask these questions before you purchase a product.

with that said-it has a mild stim effect for me, but it varies with users-like every product.
alpha yohimbe/methylsynephrine are the thermogenics.
the t2 will boost thyroid production.
at2 is similar to oep, but has the t2 that oep doesn't. many people stack the 2 with very nice results-you can buy the 2 as a stack at a reduced price here at nutra.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
How about Alpha-t2 with RPM...FTW!!! :AR15firing:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Upped the dose. I took 2 pills this morning. Feels like I'm sitting in a sauna and I'm just chilling at my desk. Holy **** balls I'm warm! My pants are sticking to my legs cause they're sweating. Focking love it!!! :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Upped the dose. I took 2 pills this morning. Feels like I'm sitting in a sauna and I'm just chilling at my desk. Holy **** balls I'm warm! My pants are sticking to my legs cause they're sweating. Focking love it!!! :lol:
are you getting improved sleep on the at2?

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T-2=Awesome

My skin feels hot to the touch, sweating, amazing mood and sustainable energy. I've lost 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks but strength continues to go up! I was sweating buckets today...BUCKETS!!

I like how it doesn't totally destroy appetite...makes you not hungry until your next dose.[/B] Looking forward to future products from PES!
This is something I noticed with Alpha Burn. Do you also get the sweet tooth destroying effect?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
are you getting improved sleep on the at2?
Honestly, I don't think so. I just started taking IGH-1 and GHenerate the same day I started AT-2.

Before that I always slept awesome thanks to mag oil and ACV pre-bed time. I haven't noticed a difference in anything regarding sleep honestly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I don't think so. I just started taking IGH-1 and GHenerate the same day I started AT-2.

Before that I always slept awesome thanks to mag oil and ACV pre-bed time. I haven't noticed a difference in anything regarding sleep honestly.
lucky duck, sleep has been a problem for me for as long as i can remember. the improved sleep i get from at2 was a very nice surprise.:box:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Surprises like that are always nice! :bigok:

Yeah, I'm just finishing up the trifecta cycle. Have 1 more day of M1-D and bridging with T-911 for the last few after I ran out of MMv3. Then after M1-d is gone it's Formadrol Extreme.

So I'll have a nice stack going on for a while yet...

T-911
Formadrol
AT-2
Slin Sane
IGH-1
GHenerate

and ASGT pre-wo.

:bow28:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Surprises like that are always nice! :bigok:

Yeah, I'm just finishing up the trifecta cycle. Have 1 more day of M1-D and bridging with T-911 for the last few after I ran out of MMv3. Then after M1-d is gone it's Formadrol Extreme.

So I'll have a nice stack going on for a while yet...

T-911
Formadrol
AT-2
Slin Sane
IGH-1
GHenerate
and ASGT pre-wo.

:bow28:
stack looks killer-let me know how the igh-1 treats you-it's been on my list forever.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hello, any reps can help here??

I been using at2 continually for a couple months. LOw dosed on a lean bulk at 2 caps preworkout only and currently want to cut a bit and want to keep using it.

My question is, does this product downregulates the a2 receptors?? can it be used for longer than 8 wks??

I dont feel any sides or anything, just want to know. Its been great and i love your product but i wonder if it will loose effect if i used for longer than 4 wks.

thanks