Climbing Mt Olympus with ALPHADEFY

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Thanks to @Afi140 @LeanEngineer and the team at Strong Supplements for picking me to log ALPHADEFY! The package also included a shaker cup, an XL shirt, a personalized letter, and a discount code to use on my next order! I genuinely appreciate the extras!

Olympus Labs sprung on the scene when I started getting into supplements, and I quickly realized they were ahead of their time with transparent labels and packed-out formulas! Looking over the ALPHADEFYS label shows that innovation is alive and well! This is an upgraded version of Super Shr3d, and I throughly enjoy Super Shr3d for its lipid mobilization and endurance-boosting properties. ALPHADEFY takes it to a whole new level with the inclusion of Garcinia Mangostana L. (peel) Extract, MitoBurn™, Genistein, Selective Fat Ignition System, and Artemisia Iwayomogi Extract. Unlike any Artemisia Iwayomogi Extract, this extract is high in dibromo-4-methoxyphenyl and known for its PPAR-Delta activation, leading to an enhanced metabolism and greater endurance.

The goal for these next few weeks will be to lose weight! I have chronic injuries and chronic pain that prevent me from chasing the iron and running around, but I do my best to bike, do yoga, and try to do additional exercise within my limitations.

I fast daily and get most of my calories in a 6-hour window. My main focus lately has been improving my gut health through fermented foods, kefir, assorted fruits/nuts, Epicor, beta-glucans, phytosome quercetin, and phytosome berberine. I eat a relatively healthy diet, avoiding ultra-processed foods and added sugars. I am 6 foot and weigh 204. I will update my weight at the end of the log and include any other changes I find. Thank you again to everyone who made this possible, and I look forward to offering my feedback over the upcoming weeks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice brother! Looking forward to your run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Excited to hear your thoughts!

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Before I get into ALPHADEFY, I want to discuss the T-shirt included, as I tried it on today. The shirt fits perfectly around my chest, arms, and shoulders with the right length. After putting it on, I wore it out to run errands and class. The material is excellent and durable, too; homerun. Alright, not to derail from ALPHADEFY, I will get into it.

Day 3: I have taken three caps before biking around for an hour, gardening/yard work for a couple of hours, and yoga between those days to loosen up my aches. I replaced meldonium with ALPHADEFY, and I haven't noticed any decrease in my performance. I believe I get a slight mood boost similar to EnXtra after dosing, which I will continue to monitor. It's still really early on. So far, I can say I have experienced zero side effects from ALPHADEFY.

Here's dinner for tonight. Forgive the presentation; I just threw everything together before I thought about this log! Roasted bone-in chicken breast, curried chickpeas, red rice, shaved vegetables, avocado, and a heaping tablespoon of kimchi.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro. Appreciate the details. Those shirts are great and glad the product is working!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Before I get into ALPHADEFY, I want to discuss the T-shirt included, as I tried it on today. The shirt fits perfectly around my chest, arms, and shoulders with the right length. After putting it on, I wore it out to run errands and class. The material is excellent and durable, too; homerun. Alright, not to derail from ALPHADEFY, I will get into it.

Day 3: I have taken three caps before biking around for an hour, gardening/yard work for a couple of hours, and yoga between those days to loosen up my aches. I replaced meldonium with ALPHADEFY, and I haven't noticed any decrease in my performance. I believe I get a slight mood boost similar to EnXtra after dosing, which I will continue to monitor. It's still really early on. So far, I can say I have experienced zero side effects from ALPHADEFY.

Here's dinner for tonight. Forgive the presentation; I just threw everything together before I thought about this log! Roasted bone-in chicken breast, curried chickpeas, red rice, shaved vegetables, avocado, and a heaping tablespoon of kimchi.

View attachment 240841
That looks good! Gettin in those calories!

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Day 7: Over the last week, I have continued to take three caps of ALPHADEFY 45 minutes before exercise or in the morning before I start my day. ALPHADEFY has added a boost to my mood that gets enhanced naturally through exercise. Although it's still early, I feel good endurance biking, which I'm trying to keep as my primary measuring variable. It's going well, and I have noticed no side effects. The plan is to bike a minimum of 3-4 times throughout the week and do yoga between those days.

My diet remained the same before I started, and the plan is to lower my calories throughout. I want to get the most out of logging ALPHADEFY. I have been swamped with midterms and will be finished up after this week. I can't wait to free up some time.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Day 9: During my warmup biking, my legs felt stronger on this day. It made me incredibly motivated to carry on one of the best biking rides in a very long time. The weather is also warming up, which can most certainly positively affect my experience, but my legs felt great. This is the day I couldn't deny something was happening since taking ALPHADEFY.

Day 11: I biked for 30 minutes before school and went to dance practice as I volunteered to learn a dance with some friends. I was surprised after practicing for an hour. It was cardio and balance. I enjoyed it—one way to take the weight off. Once again, I felt great today dosing ALPHADEFY, and everything seems more accessible.

Day 13: I decided to bike for 90 minutes, doing laps outside where I live, and after, I did a warmup for 15-20 minutes. I mapped out the route, and it ended up being 13.7. It's nothing impressive, but I last checked in recently. I'll do another 90-minute session towards the end to see if I can beat that.

Day 14: This day was designated for gardening and went well. I also noticed that I started to get sick these days when I went to sleep.

Day 15: I rarely get sick, and today I am sick with a massive headache, dizziness, stopped-up ear, sore throat, and lethargy. I am looking leaner than when I started and hope I can get this illness cleared up and back to grinding.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 15: I rarely get sick, and today I am sick with a massive headache, dizziness, stopped-up ear, sore throat, and lethargy. I am looking leaner than when I started and hope I can get this illness cleared up and back to grinding.
Get well soon! Getting sick when trying out a new products always sucks!

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Hope you feel better soon. Getting sick sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! And yea, most certainly sucks. I went to my doctor to make sure I wasn't contagious and luckily I tested negative for the C word, Flu, and RSV. They sent me home with the usual get better meds and hopefully I get cleared up quickly.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
damn, you sound like me, i too am a broke dick with chronic injuries, bought 2 bottles of alphadefy started them and like 2 days later caught a URI

IMG_3001.JPG

yea man, that’s accurate! I don’t know what’s worse though living with chronic injuries or them living with me. I wish you a speedy recovery!

I hope ALPHADEFY treats you well and feel free to jump in with any thoughts or commentary!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you feeling bro? Glad alpha defy is treating well

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
How you feeling bro? Glad alpha defy is treating well
Thank you for asking! And I’m a fan of AlphaDefy. I’ve had better endurance, stronger sessions, and a small mood boost throughout.

I cleared up in 3 days with help of the medications and got back to the grind the next day(Thursday), worked out today, and will workout tomorrow then post up my notes on those three days tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for asking! And I’m a fan of AlphaDefy. I’ve had better endurance, stronger sessions, and a small mood boost throughout.

I cleared up in 3 days with help of the medications and got back to the grind the next day(Thursday), worked out today, and will workout tomorrow then post up my notes on those three days tomorrow.
Glad you're enjoying it!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Nice!! 3 days ain't really a setback at all! Sounds like we're experiencing the same effects so far.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you’re feeling better and those are great effects bro!

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Day 19: Despite being sick, I continued taking AlphaDefy to keep up with my log. Today was my first day back to work after taking some time off. All the extra time off helped me contribute to a great day of cycling. I biked for an hour, and my strength and endurance were on point.

Day 21: I decided to take today to work on my yard and garden. I planted some chamomile, passionflower, lemon balm, lavender, and peppermint, which I plan to use for tea and oils. I felt great today and can safely say that I'm back to 100%.

Day 22: Today, I decided to bike for 2 hours, doing a continual lope of 4 miles around the neighborhood. It's been quite some time since I've had the endurance or strength to bike this long. Needless to say, I'll take the next two days off with yoga tomorrow, and I plan to start incorporating weights back into my workout routine this week as well. I'll keep everyone posted on how that goes. I have 8 days left and will post a final review and weigh-in.

Edit: to clear up sentence formatting

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Needless to say, I'll take the next two days off with yoga tomorrow,
Well deserved two days off for sure! Legs are probably toast after a two hour ride.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Day 25: I decided to go to my outdoor shed today and set up my weights before going for a ride. I have missed the feeling of lifting. I went with an easy routine and, of course, chest day. Afterward, I took a bike ride for 40 minutes to listen to new music. Everything felt great.

Day 27: I had dance practice, which I mentioned earlier in the log, along with stairs, back day, and biking. School is getting close to the end and I can't wait. I will be assisting one of my professors next year and I look forward to that.

Day 30: This is the last day of AlphaDefy. I worked on the garden and yard more, and it was a fun, nice day. Then, I lifted my shoulders and went on an hour-long bike ride.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Final Review

I have been taking ALPHADEFY for a while now and can confidently say that it has improved my physical performance and overall well-being. I take three capsules before exercising or starting my day.

I have noticed an improvement in my endurance and strength, particularly when biking, which I attribute to taking ALPHADEFY. The supplement provides me with a much-needed mood boost, making me feel more energized and focused, much like the effect of EnXtra. I haven't experienced any side effects while taking ALPHADEFY.

To maximize the benefits of ALPHADEFY, I have been tracking my diet and exercise routine, focusing on biking and yoga, which I thoroughly enjoy, and eating a balanced diet of lean meats, vegetables, and whole grains. My starting weight was 204 and I now sit at 198. I went to visit a friend I hadn't seen in about 2 months and their first comment was "Man you've lost weight!" which was nice to hear.

By the end of the log, I noticed a steady improvement in my physical performance, strength, and overall well-being, leaving me feeling more energetic, focused, and motivated. I would recommend ALPHADEFY to anyone seeking to improve their physical performance and overall well-being.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

I went to visit a friend I hadn't seen in about 2 months and their first comment was "Man you've lost weight!" which was nice to hear.

By the end of the log, I noticed a steady improvement in my physical performance, strength, and overall well-being, leaving me feeling more energetic, focused, and motivated. I would recommend ALPHADEFY to anyone seeking to improve their physical performance and overall well-being.
Awesome brother!! Glad it treated you so well! Glad you recommend it. I love the product too