Sustain Alpha for Trans-resveratrol benefits only?

Anthony SM

Awards
Is anyone cruising or on TRT but using Sustain Alpha for the benefits of the Trans-resveratrol only? I'm cruising on 175 mg test c but have a real interest in the anti-aging benefits of resveratrol and seeing how topical is more bio-available, is there any good reason not to use it for this? Obviously don't need it for any test boosting benefits.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do not know the dose size in the sustain alpha vs the xpg alpha gel in regards to the resveratrol, but I have used both products and these days I am only keeping XPG Alpha Gel in stock.

I like both products, but have had more noticeable positive effects from the XPG. My skin does better with the delivery and if my nips start itching from a prolonged run of epi, andro, preg, etc. it goes away in 1-2 days on alpha gel.

Anthony SM

Awards
I do not know the dose size in the sustain alpha vs the xpg alpha gel in regards to the resveratrol, but I have used both products and these days I am only keeping XPG Alpha Gel in stock.

I like both products, but have had more noticeable positive effects from the XPG. My skin does better with the delivery and if my nips start itching from a prolonged run of epi, andro, preg, etc. it goes away in 1-2 days on alpha gel.
Thanks for the response. I have not tried the Alpha Gel but I do already have most of a bottle of Sustain Alpha. Since I'm only interested in it for the resveratrol benefits I would want whichever one has more, but I can't find the breakdown of ingredients.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have run like 3 bottles of sustain alpha and I'm on my 4th or 5th of the alpha gel, so I have definitely liked both and believe both brands are great.

Thanks for the response. I have not tried the Alpha Gel but I do already have most of a bottle of Sustain Alpha. Since I'm only interested in it for the resveratrol benefits I would want whichever one has more, but I can't find the breakdown of ingredients.
@sns8778 might be able to clear that up, dude knows his stuff...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have run like 3 bottles of sustain alpha and I'm on my 4th or 5th of the alpha gel, so I have definitely liked both and believe both brands are great.

@sns8778 might be able to clear that up, dude knows his stuff...
Sustain Alpha and Alpha Gel are both great products.

I can't speak for and don't know the dosage of Resveratrol in Sustain Alpha, but I'm good friends with the owner of Iconic and its a popular product and has been for years.

Alpha Gel is a great product and don't look at it as only for Resveratrol just bc you're on HRT. We have a lot of people on TRT that use Alpha Gel along with it to help with their libido and erection quality. We even have one HRT clinic now that refers people to use it with their HRT if they need extra help with libido.

Alpha Gel contains 7,8 Benzoflavone, Trans Resveratrol, Tongkat Ali (the good stuff, the Bionutricia extract std. to min 2% Eurycomanone), and Amentoflavone which is great for erections.

Here's the thread on Alpha Gel where you can read more feedback:

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Gel is a great product and don't look at it as only for Resveratrol just bc you're on HRT. We have a lot of people on TRT that use Alpha Gel along with it to help with their libido and erection quality. We even have one HRT clinic now that refers people to use it with their HRT if they need extra help with libido.
these things are for sure true and @akboom87 agrees with me that sleep quality is improved on Alpha Gel as well lol

Anthony SM

Awards
Sustain Alpha and Alpha Gel are both great products.

I can't speak for and don't know the dosage of Resveratrol in Sustain Alpha, but I'm good friends with the owner of Iconic and its a popular product and has been for years.

Alpha Gel contains 7,8 Benzoflavone, Trans Resveratrol, Tongkat Ali (the good stuff, the Bionutricia extract std. to min 2% Eurycomanone), and Amentoflavone which is great for erections.

Here's the thread on Alpha Gel where you can read more feedback:

Thanks Steve. Going to buy a bottle. Knowing what I will be using it for, how many pumps do you recommend? I'm 5'5" and fairly lean at 158 lbs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks Steve. Going to buy a bottle. Knowing what I will be using it for, how many pumps do you recommend? I'm 5'5" and fairly lean at 158 lbs.
I would say to start off with 2 ml per day for the first week and see how you like it; and then you could go up to 4 ml per week if you wanted to and see which way you like it better.

And you're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can. If you have any questions, you're always welcome to tag me or pm me.