8 weeks of chaos & pain chemical 1/chemical4 (sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
That sucks!
Luckily my ankles were so bad I never really had any knee problems. if I got tackled on the side of the knee my ankle would give out before my knee. Bad ankles are a lot easier to get around on. usually no crutches involved. crutches suck!

Ever Try Flexatril? this stuff did wonders for my Shoulder.
I think SFreed used it for his knees and had pretty good luck with it. and he is an old **** er.
No not yet i need to tho

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No not yet i need to tho
search it on AM if you get some time. pretty good results. The Solution turned me onto it!
Plus you can get a good deal on it at NP nutraplanet.com
$20.00 a bottle. note you have to load it for about 7 days. I suggest at least 2 bottles to start with.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5
Supps taken pwo 1 cap chem 1/chem 4 1scoop Permaswole

Workout legs/abs giant sets

Leg press 3 sets 8 reps
Leg extension 3 sets 12 reps
Hammy curl 3 sets 12 reps
Hack squat 3 sets 8 reps

Abwheel rollout 3 sets 10reps
Double crunch
Cable crunch
Leg raise

Workout was excellent legs are my weak point i have knee problems But im not letting that hold me back anymore this year ive been on a quest to get my legs up to par size and strength wise and so far its been working to top it off my body feels overall better and stronger so far this cycle is treating me well my body seems to be in good working order and my libido is sky high always a good thing tomorrow will be a fun session more to come

I don't hit legs as hard as I used too before either. I wear knee sleeves whenever I do anything and something I wear them all day

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I don't hit legs as hard as I used too before either. I wear knee sleeves whenever I do anything and something I wear them all day
I got some coming hope they help

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No to Hi-Jack the Thread, But what Knee sleeve's work the best, I have been thinking of getting some ??

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
No to Hi-Jack the Thread, But what Knee sleeve's work the best, I have been thinking of getting some ??
I dont know that is a good question im looking aswell

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks!
Luckily my ankles were so bad I never really had any knee problems. if I got tackled on the side of the knee my ankle would give out before my knee. Bad ankles are a lot easier to get around on. usually no crutches involved. crutches suck!

Ever Try Flexatril? this stuff did wonders for my Shoulder.
I think SFreed used it for his knees and had pretty good luck with it. and he is an old **** er.
Nope. I had Achilles tendinosis pretty bad that Flexatril takes care of. Knee is arthritis, which is what it is.

And how many times do I have to remind you, that you sir, are older than I am. Old farker

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. I had Achilles tendinosis pretty bad that Flexatril takes care of. Knee is arthritis, which is what it is.

And how many times do I have to remind you, that you sir, are older than I am. Old farker
I know! I just find great enjoyment out of calling you an old Fuker!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great question. Been eyeballing those copper ones cause they are cheap but no idea if they are as good as advertised

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you having knee pain? Or just looking to wear them while you're lifting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you having knee pain? Or just looking to wear them while you're lifting.
I have Knee Pain, I am in need of a knee replacement on my right it, it pops out of the socket sometimes.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Supps taken pwo 1 cap chem1 1 cap chem 4 1 scoop of permaswole

Training giant sets of Chest/back/shoulders arms

Incline db press 3 sets 12 reps
Incline fly 3 sets 12 reps
decline pushup 3 sets to failure

Close grip pull down 3 sets 12 reps
T bar row 3 sets 12 reps
Rope low cable row 3 sets 12 reps

Shrugs front /back
Db lat raise
Plate raise

arms
3 sets 12 reps
Incline db curl
Ez bar curl

V bar press down
Single arm reverse grip pull

Kick @$$ workout this morning body was on a crazy pump tomorrow is an off day with a 1st week weigh in and noodz more to come

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have Knee Pain, I am in need of a knee replacement on my right it, it pops out of the socket sometimes.
I was recently diagnosed with Osteoarthris in my right knee and purchased an Ultraflex knee brace (recommended by the Dr.) from that A something website with 2 day shipping. It actually makes a big difference during the day. Highly recommend it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6

T bar row 3 sets 12 reps

Shrugs front /back
Db lat raise
Plate raise

arms
3 sets 12 reps
Incline db curl
Ez bar curl

V bar press down

Kick @$$ workout this morning body was on a crazy pump tomorrow is an off day with a 1st week weigh in and noodz more to come
That looks like a kick butt workout !!!!

I was recently diagnosed with Osteoarthris in my right knee and purchased an Ultraflex knee brace (recommended by the Dr.) from that A something website with 2 day shipping. It actually makes a big difference during the day. Highly recommend it.
Thank you for the feed back, arthris is bummer !!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

T bar row 3 sets 12 reps

Shrugs front /back
Db lat raise
Plate raise

arms
3 sets 12 reps
Incline db curl
Ez bar curl

V bar press down

With the Chem 4 being more for bulk and strength and the Chem 1 being good for lean strength, I won't be surprised that the scale and weights both increase! This stack would be even better if you stacked an epi-andro in with it. Not this run, of course, though. ;)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
With the Chem 4 being more for bulk and strength and the Chem 1 being good for lean strength, I won't be surprised that the scale and weights both increase! This stack would be even better if you stacked an epi-andro in with it. Not this run, of course, though. ;)
I was thin thinkn the same thing with epi andro in the future

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 off day
Mornig weight 280.1 started last saturday @274.5 really good increase in the 1st week im kinda shocked to see that weight jump due to the fact that i do asphalt paving we've been in another heat wave and I've been sweating like crazy

Here is a progress pic from this morning
20170723_114748-600x1066.jpg

Week 1 is in the books and no complaints from me body is feeling great sleep is good and libido is excellent training went well this week felt strong and the pumps wer awesome cant wait to get back at it tomorrow morw to come

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 off day
Mornig weight 280.1 started last saturday @274.5 really good increase in the 1st week im kinda shocked to see that weight jump due to the fact that i do asphalt paving we've been in another heat wave and I've been sweating like crazy

Here is a progress pic from this morning View attachment 151865

Week 1 is in the books and no complaints from me body is feeling great sleep is good and libido is excellent training went well this week felt strong and the pumps wer awesome cant wait to get back at it tomorrow morw to come
Looking good brother

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 off day

Here is a progress pic from this morning View attachment 151865

Love handles are gone. Great Job my Big brother!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Thank u sir much appreciated

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Supps taken pwo 1 cap chem 1/chem 4 1 scoop permaswole

Training chest/back giant sets

Incline barbell press 5 sets 3 reps
Flat bench db press 5 sets 5 reps
Incline leverage press 5 sets 5 reps
Cable crossover 5 sets 10 reps
Incline fly 5 sets 10 reps

Rack pulls 5 sets 3 reps
Bent over row 5 sets 5 reps
Lat pull down 5 sets 5 reps
Close grip pull down 5 sets 8 reps
Db pullover 5 sets 10 reps

Workout was on point pump was excellent Strength was up body felt really good this morning no sides to report sleep has been good and libido is strong more to come

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great in that pic
Sleep and libido are my 2 worries on cycles but when I ran Chemical 1 it was solid the whole time

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Looking great in that pic
Sleep and libido are my 2 worries on cycles but when I ran Chemical 1 it was solid the whole time
Mine to the only time i had libido problems was on a long superdrol run when i was young and foolish the gainz wer crazy but no drive and nothing worked so....

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine to the only time i had libido problems was on a long superdrol run when i was young and foolish the gainz wer crazy but no drive and nothing worked so....
I don't even know what I used as a teenager. I bought it from a guy in a stand at the mall. I got huge off of it and was 17 at the time. No pct or anything

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't even know what I used as a teenager. I bought it from a guy in a stand at the mall. I got huge off of it and was 17 at the time. No pct or anything
I been there. I took some broscience and ran Test-e 300 @ 600 for 16 weeks. No AI, No PCT. Luckily didnt have any issues

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
BloodManor DemntedCowboy

i think we wer all young and dumb once lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gear used to be so easy to get !!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahaha I understand all good
Lol! I don't know any of the right people anymore either...... well, not that I know of anyways. Used to know a few guys that could get me anything I wanted but that was several years ago.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^lol same here. People tell me oh it's everywhere but I've never come across folks with em or ever known any with them. The peeps who talk seem to only do that, talk.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Supps taken pwo 1 cap chem 1/chem 4 1 scoop permaswole

arms giant sets
Spider curl 4 sets 8 reps
Hammer curl 4 sets 8 reps
Barbell curl 4sets 8 reps
Preacher curl 4sets 8 reps

Close grip bp 4sets 8 reps
V bar press down 4sets 8 reps
Skull crusher 4sets 8 reps
Reverse grip pull down 4sets 8 reps

Man what a pump arms are still on fire as i type this woke up extra motivated this morning after a great shoulder session yesterday i think some lethargy is starting tho i was really tired after training yesterday but i did have a long day at work on Saturday none the less staying on the grind to get these gainz more to come

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your motivation is still high, that's what's keeps me going. I was super motivated this morning and went to the gym and they open at 5am. I was there till 5:25 and no one was there open yet. So I went home with a dozen other people who where waiting

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Glad your motivation is still high, that's what's keeps me going. I was super motivated this morning and went to the gym and they open at 5am. I was there till 5:25 and no one was there open yet. So I went home with a dozen other people who where waiting
Dam !!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that sucks! glad my gym is 24/7.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was horrible
What a waste of permaswole I drank on the ride there

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh that would piss me off! Was there a note on the door or anything to say why it wasn't open?

Guess that's another good thing about lifting at home.
:shrug:

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 finally got back at it this morning been working out of town from tuesday to friday so no training at all but got back in gear today ive been taking my supps still just to keep them in my system

Supps taken pwo 1 cap chem1/ chem 4 1 scoop of permaswole

Training chest /abs
Incline barbell press 5 sets 3 reps 225 ,225,225,245,245

Flat close grip db press super set with cable crossover 3 rounds 8-12 reps

Incline db press super set with incline fly 3 rounds 7- 15 reps

Abs 4 giant sets 10 reps each
Rope crunch
Ab wheel roll out
Weighted crunch
Leg lifts

Excellent session this morning i will be switching my routine up to 1 body part per day with cardio or abs to fit my work schedule i got really burned out last week thats why i took those days off but i fell good and ready to go more to come

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A little rest never hurt anyone!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31