Blood work 6 weeks into CJC Dac

sledge84

Awards
So before I started CJC I got a IGF1 level drawn. Result was 216. Last week got another one done to see where this was going. This one was 176 🧐. I'm taking 1mg twice a week sub q. Needless to say that was disappointing when I saw the result. Thinking of just stopping or maybe increase dose. Any thoughts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You got fake stuff I guess
Not necessarily true at all. 2mg a week is a low dose and if it was fake it wouldn't make igf go down. There's a million possible factors. Also I'm not sure why so many ppl think taking a peptide is going to jack up there igf score significantly unless there on a cycle. Even hgh won't send your igf skyrocketing if your not on gear.

On testosterone, mk677 5 on 2 off and cjc w/dac @2mg every 5 days I doubled my igf score.

Cjc solo I did up to 4mg a week on trt with nothing else snd I don't remember the numbers but it wasn't significant.

There's also a person dependant ogf response. Person a can take x amount of hgh and get a double or triple in igf and person b can take the same stuff and have no increase in igf-1 yet still get the hgh benifits.

@sledge84

My question is why the hell our you looking to raise igf 1 with cjc dac? I'm a fan of the stuff but if you think it's gonna jack up igf and your gonna build a bunch of muscle it's not gonna happen. Your gonna get anti aging type benifits.

It's also important to note what else your taking that made your igf go down because even if the cjc is 100% fake, that dosent explain the drop....

Idk if you guys saw the whole liver king thing when his bloodwork was released but he was on about $8,000 a month worth of hgh and peptides as well as steroids and his igf score was under 100

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Outside factors like serms, anti estrogens, low carb diets, and certain supplements can all lower igf 1 as well. Bad sleep and lack of sleep can lower igf 1 too.

sledge84

Awards
Not necessarily true at all. 2mg a week is a low dose and if it was fake it wouldn't make igf go down. There's a million possible factors. Also I'm not sure why so many ppl think taking a peptide is going to jack up there igf score significantly unless there on a cycle. Even hgh won't send your igf skyrocketing if your not on gear.

On testosterone, mk677 5 on 2 off and cjc w/dac @2mg every 5 days I doubled my igf score.

Cjc solo I did up to 4mg a week on trt with nothing else snd I don't remember the numbers but it wasn't significant.

There's also a person dependant ogf response. Person a can take x amount of hgh and get a double or triple in igf and person b can take the same stuff and have no increase in igf-1 yet still get the hgh benifits.

@sledge84

My question is why the hell our you looking to raise igf 1 with cjc dac? I'm a fan of the stuff but if you think it's gonna jack up igf and your gonna build a bunch of muscle it's not gonna happen. Your gonna get anti aging type benifits.

It's also important to note what else your taking that made your igf go down because even if the cjc is 100% fake, that dosent explain the drop....

Idk if you guys saw the whole liver king thing when his bloodwork was released but he was on about $8,000 a month worth of hgh and peptides as well as steroids and his igf score was under 100
Was reading a past thread on here where the guy was using CJC and raised his IGF with that. Then he switched to MK677 after 6 months saying IGF won't be affected by the CJC after that time so he likes to alternate between the 2. So since I came into some CJC about 6 weeks ago I just thought I'd check IGF levels before and during to see if there was any difference. Just a self experiment if you will. I'm on TRT right now at 120mg/wk. Mostly using it cause I came into it plus wanting to try it to see if it helped with sleep and healing injuries I have that have been nagging me for awhile. Plus I was on a cut. I will say I reached my goal of 178lb and haven't looked as good at that weight since my 20's. I'll be using MK677 after and taking a IGF test after that to see if there's any difference as well. But if IGF isn't a marker that's necessarily affected by CJC intake I'll just keep using it till I'm done. Increase the dose to 3mg so I can finish it faster and get on the MK.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Was reading a past thread on here where the guy was using CJC and raised his IGF with that. Then he switched to MK677 after 6 months saying IGF won't be affected by the CJC after that time so he likes to alternate between the 2. So since I came into some CJC about 6 weeks ago I just thought I'd check IGF levels before and during to see if there was any difference. Just a self experiment if you will. I'm on TRT right now at 120mg/wk. Mostly using it cause I came into it plus wanting to try it to see if it helped with sleep and healing injuries I have that have been nagging me for awhile. Plus I was on a cut. I will say I reached my goal of 178lb and haven't looked as good at that weight since my 20's. I'll be using MK677 after and taking a IGF test after that to see if there's any difference as well. But if IGF isn't a marker that's necessarily affected by CJC intake I'll just keep using it till I'm done. Increase the dose to 3mg so I can finish it faster and get on the MK.
Ok, but what else is going on. Like said before. Even if it was 100% fake it dosent explain your igf going down. And I still don't understand why we're specifically trying to raise igf 1. All these things work differently and igf 1 levels are not a direct indicator that it's working. If your goal is to raise igf 1 then take igf-1

sledge84

Awards
Ok, but what else is going on. Like said before. Even if it was 100% fake it dosent explain your igf going down. And I still don't understand why we're specifically trying to raise igf 1. All these things work differently and igf 1 levels are not a direct indicator that it's working. If your goal is to raise igf 1 then take igf-1
Nothing else going on. Just an old guy (50's) looking for any advantage modern science has to offer. The reason why I was looking at IGF is the thread I saw made it seem that was the marker to show it was working. I'll see if I can find the thread and link it.

Edit-https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/100-mcg-mod-grf-1-29-cjc-1295-no-dac-100mcg-ipamorelin-x-3-times-a-day-increased-my-igf-1-from-227ng-ml-to-406-ng-ml.328645/

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I have had FAR better results with BPC-157 and TB500. ****'s amazing and fixed not only my tendonitis, but I've dropped fat, sleep better, and it's been noticeable in mood boosting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Personally, I have had FAR better results with BPC-157 and TB500. ****'s amazing and fixed not only my tendonitis, but I've dropped fat, sleep better, and it's been noticeable in mood boosting.
I just wanted to tack a note on for op. These are actual healing peptides, not hgh secretagogues. Bpc might very temporarily raise igf but that's not really how thete working.

But, these will help heal and recover and you only need to use them in short bursts, not something you Stay on.

We got a good combo product at maresearchchems.net, I've used it on a few different injuries myself. And my screen name is a 15% off code.

With that being said, I think your situation would greatly benifit with actual hgh @ like 1-3iu per day alongside your trt. That's gonna Trump all these in the departments your looking to improve

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IMO CJC needs to be taken with with a ghrelin agonist like mk677 or an injectable to really shine.
Agreed. Add Ipamorelin since you're already injecting. The price of Ipa vs GHRP-6 or 2 is competitive and Ipa is superior (IMO).
A board sponsor offers a combo product of 2 mg ea of ModGRF1-29 (aka CJC no DAC) and Ipa. You'll be injecting 2-3 x daily vs what you're doing with CJC DAC.