3 weeks into my bulking cycle

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
18 253lbs 6ft tall
Powerbuilder
I’m eating 260 grams of protein
4000 calories and 200grams of carbs
I gained like 20-30 pounds and I think it’s mostly water and a lot of fat I have gotten only 10 pounds on my compounds but my muscles feel solid
(not flabby/fat or watery)
This wasn’t done naturally I’m using rad150 30mgs ,yk-11 15mgs , lgd 4033 30mgs (on training days)
And ac 262 15 mgs with my Enclomiphine 12.6mgs for off days

My ast was 30 now its 38
My alt was 35 now it’s 45

my only side effects are insomnia, water weight ,acne and hair loss

I’m using 2 grams of nac and 600mgs of tudca for my liver and my pct is Enclomiphine and nolvadex
Before: https://imgur.io/2viVFIi?r
After https://imgur.io/hb9Ntx0?r
After https://imgur.io/VSYz7xh?r

Last edited:
SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
I’m getting more bloods done and I’m gonna try to do this cycle for 6-8weeks I’m just wandering if I should cut it short and just pct or keep it going

total test is 942ng/dl and free is 280pg/ml

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're eating more grams of fat than protein and carbs? Where did you get this diet idea from? I don't see your AST number. I'm not really sure how PCTing even works if you're already using a SERM on cycle. I've seen it done on here before but I've never used it as I just use test or something similar on cycle and then the SERM for PCT.

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
You're eating more grams of fat than protein and carbs? Where did you get this diet idea from? I don't see your AST number. I'm not really sure how PCTing even works if you're already using a SERM on cycle. I've seen it done on here before but I've never used it as I just use test or something similar on cycle and then the SERM for PCT.
I messed up it’s 38 now

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
I’m not eating more fat than protein but I’m just eating what I can afford

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m not eating more fat than protein but I’m just eating what I can afford
it isn’t but your consuming 240 grams of fat according to your calorie breakdown which is a lot. I’d cut that fat down right away.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My bad. You're eating 260 grams of protein and about 240 grams of fat but you're getting more than half of your calories from fat. It's an interesting structure. At 253lbs, I'd get off cycle, PCT and start planning on a cut.
interesting is one way to put it. I’m 175lbs give or take and when I’m cutting I eat 175g of carbs and over 300 when bulking. But my fats are not nearly as high. Probably about 80g a day on both cutting and bulking five or take.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I need to know what the heck your eating

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Panda Express ,subway and canes with 2 pounds of chicken and 2 cups of rice
To be honest, you're cycling when you shouldn't be cycling, you're bulking when you should be cutting, and you're not eating what you should be eating. And I don't even know what you're doing for your workouts. I really can't help you. Maybe someone else will step up here and take this on but I'm not the guy.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
interesting is one way to put it. I’m 175lbs give or take and when I’m cutting I eat 175g of carbs and over 300 when bulking. But my fats are not nearly as high. Probably about 80g a day on both cutting and bulking five or take.
Other than eating fast food, I don't know how to even get my fat intake that high. I just assume a lot of fried greasy food when I hear fats that high. The other option would be a lot of high fat cuts like ribeye steaks, however that's rarely the case, especially when on a budget.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Other than eating fast food, I don't know how to even get my fat intake that high. I just assume a lot of fried greasy food when I hear fats that high. The other option would be a lot of high fat cuts like ribeye steaks, however that's rarely the case, especially when on a budget.
I’m cutting right now and on my chest days I do OMAD so I can eat whatever lol. I literally had two Big Macs and fries yesterday and that’s still like 80 grams of fat. I cannot fathom that high of fat

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m cutting right now and on my chest days I do OMAD so I can eat whatever lol. I literally had two Big Macs and fries yesterday and that’s still like 80 grams of fat. I cannot fathom that high of fat
How do you like OMAD? I know people who do it without a problem but I find it to be torture. I don't do well with any kind of fasting. I'm sure I could get used to it but I'm so used to eating every 3 hours it would be tough to turn that switch.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you like OMAD? I know people who do it without a problem but I find it to be torture. I don't do well with any kind of fasting. I'm sure I could get used to it but I'm so used to eating every 3 hours it would be tough to turn that switch.
Honestly if it doesn’t seem feasible I’d never attempt to force it.

I’m sure there’s maybe some super fringe situations like absolute weight loss at all costs kind of things, but the trade offs just don’t seem to make sense for most goals.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just slowly started doing it. Skipped breakfast then slowly added time till lunch until my lunch was at dinner time lol it took some time but was pretty comfortable but I only do it on my cheat days or a deep cut

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guy says he’s eating what he can afford, then lays out a $25-30/day fast food plan.

If you need 4,000 calories and don’t mind some extra fat, a gallon of milk/day is a few dollars in many places - so are boxes of pasta. Throw some olive oil and cheap sauce on that, get a couple lbs of whatever meat is cheap, and buy a 20lb bag of rice. Get a bag of oranges and some bananas, maybe a tub of oats if you enjoy them. 4 eggs per day is usually affordable if you enjoy it. This can all be had for half of what you’re spending now.

This just takes a bit of effort in you actually cooking like a real lifter. Cooking is a skill, like learning to lift, and it’s necessary to get big.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guy says he’s eating what he can afford, then lays out a $25-30/day fast food plan.

If you need 4,000 calories and don’t mind some extra fat, a gallon of milk/day is a few dollars in many places - so are boxes of pasta. Throw some olive oil and cheap sauce on that, get a couple lbs of whatever meat is cheap, and buy a 20lb bag of rice. Get a bag of oranges and some bananas, maybe a tub of oats if you enjoy them. 4 eggs per day is usually affordable if you enjoy it. This can all be had for half of what you’re spending now.

This just takes a bit of effort in you actually cooking like a real lifter. Cooking is a skill, like learning to lift, and it’s necessary to get big.
Russian bear 5000 lol 😂