Cutting for 4-5 weeks of a cycle then bulking for the rest? (14 weeks test prop)

Theloserslose

Awards
I just typed up a long write up but it got deleted so I'll make this short. For the past couple of months I've been losing weight to get ready for this cycle and have lost about 15lbs, however I'm still not exactly as lean as I'd like to be. Got measured at 14.6 with plastic calipers, but I feel more like 16-17, I can see my top two abs, but there's still a layer of fat and they're nowhere near popping out like they used to when I was a legit 12-13 so I doubt I'm as close as the calipers said. I think I'm 5-10lbs off from as lean as I'd like. For reference I was 174 23-24% when I started, now at 158.

I'm still planning on the cycle as follows
Pharmacom prop 125mg eod W1-14
Tbol 50mg ED W1-4
Adex .25 eod
Hcgenerate W4-14

PCT 3 days after last injection: Nolva 40/40/20/20/20 Clomid 100/100/50/50/50, may run hcgenerate as well

I'm pretty set on starting in the next 2-3 weeks, so would cutting for the first 4-5 weeks, then bulking for the last 9-10 be enough for me to come out with 20lbs more LBM and about 3-4% points less in BF? Also exactly how effective is Test in cutting cycles? Thanks!

^^^what i really wanted to post

GetRekt

Awards
No chance you're gonna gain 20 and lose 3-4% on that cycle. We just have to be realistic here. Now as for cutting then bulking, it's actually a much better idea to do a recomp, and slowly get the same changes over the course of the cycle. As soon as you'd start bulking you'd likely regain a good amount of the fat that you just took off.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Cut or bulk, pick one. You could recomp but the cycle you're going with honestly could be better...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And only 4 weeks of tbol? Need to stretch that out to around 6 weeks for results. I agree with everyone else here, pick a cut or bulk ( I would bulk given your stats and cycle ) and lower your clomid dose to 50/50/25/25

bananagains

Banned
Awards
And only 4 weeks of tbol? Need to stretch that out to around 6 weeks for results. I agree with everyone else here, pick a cut or bulk ( I would bulk given your stats and cycle ) and lower your clomid dose to 50/50/25/25
OP, you don't NEED to run 6 weeks tbol. 4 weeks produces plenty of gains in many people. Look around in the internet and you will see that four weeks is plenty. 6 weeks is probably better, but you absolutely do not need 6 weeks of tbol for it to be effective.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, you don't NEED to run 6 weeks tbol. 4 weeks produces plenty of gains in many people. Look around in the internet and you will see that four weeks is plenty. 6 weeks is probably better, but you absolutely do not need 6 weeks of tbol for it to be effective.
You're 19 and have no clue what you are talking about stfu and stay out of grown folks business.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever helps you sleep at night bud
Tbol takes 2 to 3 weeks to kick. Sure, people run 4 week cycles but they are pointless. There are very few compounds that are worth running for 4 weeks and the gains from said compounds are hard to keep. You will figure this out when you get done messing around with little 4 week multi methyl cycles. You've ran 1 cycle, you have no experience. Just because you can Google something doesn't make it true. You will come to a lot of realizations soon, like starting at 19 is the stupidest thing you could ever do.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
18*
I'm doing an 8 weeker next of pmag sdrol an vit 2x
Will be pinning soon after that
I have plenty of experience, knowledge, and strength.

Ready for a posedown and a lift off?

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I challenge you to a max reps contest on squat bench and deadlift 315 225 405 respectively I plan on getting 20+

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not gonna be trolled fellas. I'm gone.

Theloserslose

Awards
No chance you're gonna gain 20 and lose 3-4% on that cycle. We just have to be realistic here. Now as for cutting then bulking, it's actually a much better idea to do a recomp, and slowly get the same changes over the course of the cycle. As soon as you'd start bulking you'd likely regain a good amount of the fat that you just took off.
Would I really gain all of it back? It has been my understanding that test allows you to gain muscle while keeping the same bodyfat %. Also as I am a beginner I'm expecting drastic results...maybe too much?

Mostly just using to to kickstart, I actually do have enough for about 6 weeks so we'll see how I feel after 4. Hearing mixed opinions about this though.

GetRekt

Awards
Would I really gain all of it back? It has been my understanding that test allows you to gain muscle while keeping the same bodyfat %. Also as I am a beginner I'm expecting drastic results...maybe too much?

Mostly just using to to kickstart, I actually do have enough for about 6 weeks so we'll see how I feel after 4. Hearing mixed opinions about this though.
Maybe not all of it but a good amount that really makes it not worth it. You will get drastic results but 20 pounds is doubtful. Do a nice recomp or commit to a bulk and you'll see better results.