6 weeks in photos

KzReklaw

Awards
First cycle 600mg/wk test e 6 weeks in started at about 160 at 5’11 up to 185 thoughts? Before and current pics. Still a lot of gains to be had but I’m liking my progress so far, any thoughts?

Attachments

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clearly made gains.

What did the diet look like the first 6 weeks?
Are you eating progressively to keep it rolling?

KzReklaw

Awards
Clearly made gains.

What did the diet look like the first 6 weeks?
Are you eating progressively to keep it rolling?
Yeah staying in a caloric surplus 250-300 grams of protein a day not really tracking my carbs and fat even though I know I should. Most days consist of just eggs and red meat. Pretty boring but seems to be effective.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah staying in a caloric surplus 250-300 grams of protein a day not really tracking my carbs and fat even though I know I should. Most days consist of just eggs and red meat. Pretty boring but seems to be effective.
If the gains stall for a couple weeks keep in mind that you are likely eating at your new maintenance and upping food will get things moving again vs upping the drugs as most immediately want to do.

KzReklaw

Awards
If the gains stall for a couple weeks keep in mind that you are likely eating at your new maintenance and upping food will get things moving again vs upping the drugs as most immediately want to do.
Thanks will keep that in mind

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job man….. you definitely have made some gains. As BC already said you’re probably at your new maintenance after 6 weeks, and a calorie increase should keep the gain train rolling.💪

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Wild progress for 6 weeks man. I’m 5’11 190 12%bf on just TRT and this really makes me want to blast haha

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Were you running any AI with this? Im super sensitive to E2 I need ADEX on my 120mg TRT dose. it looks like you’re staying really dry. I’d puff up like a pastry

composner

Awards
Great progress, especially on those arms. How long have you been seriously lifting before the cycle?

KzReklaw

Awards
Were you running any AI with this? Im super sensitive to E2 I need ADEX on my 120mg TRT dose. it looks like you’re staying really dry. I’d puff up like a pastry
after my 4 week blood work I started throwing in arimidex .5mg twice a week because the e2 Did skyrocket to like 120 😳 going to retest around 8 weeks and see where it is but no bloating or acne ect just some oily skin and notice my nipple were a little sensitive but since going on ai that has gone away.

KzReklaw

Awards
Great progress, especially on those arms. How long have you been seriously lifting before the cycle?
Been lifting about 6 years but it was kind of on and off but once I went on cycle it was balls to the wall.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
after my 4 week blood work I started throwing in arimidex .5mg twice a week because the e2 Did skyrocket to like 120 going to retest around 8 weeks and see where it is but no bloating or acne ect just some oily skin and notice my nipple were a little sensitive but since going on ai that has gone away.
Keep an eye on it. My e2 came back at 240 my last blood test with 0 symptoms aside from slightly itchy nips. I always run high with e2 and have never had gyno or any of the traditional symptoms

composner

Awards
Been lifting about 6 years but it was kind of on and off but once I went on cycle it was balls to the wall.
Makes sense. It's clear you know what you're doing but (no offense) you looked rather untrained in the before pic. Congrats on your gains and I hope you keep most of them. Do you have a SERM ready to go if you're not on TRT?

KzReklaw

Awards
Keep an eye on it. My e2 came back at 240 my last blood test with 0 symptoms aside from slightly itchy nips. I always run high with e2 and have never had gyno or any of the traditional symptoms
Yeah I’m gunna see how .5mg arimidex twice a week does for me I’m going to retest around week 8.